B4) The Lycan's Obsession

By Love-Saya-Chan

Skyla left home, to give birth away from the problems. But it seems those problems followed her, as a clingy... More

Prologue
1: City
2: Found
3: Labor/Born
4: Hello, Skyla
5: Accept
6: Baby Cries
7: Moods
8: Annoyed
9: Gathering
10: Unbelievable
11: After The Storm
12: Threat
13: Aggressiveness
14: Branded
15: Taking Her
16: Reconcile
18: Stay Put
19: What Happened?
20: Home?
21: Lost It
22: Agony
23: Who Has Sky?
24: The Town
25: Home At Last
26: Winter Comes
27: Never Again
28: Crazy Day
29: Going Away
30: Furball
Epilogue

17: Where is Sky?

119 8 1
By Love-Saya-Chan

Elvin paced the room. "How is it that Alton manages to sneak in and take Sky and Skyla? What am I suppose to tell Anton and the family?"

"We were sleeping," Grace said. "And Lyon helped him because he's missing too."

"Perhaps Lyon went after them," Kristy said. "Lyon would never allow harm to come to Sky. I'm sure he went to look for Alton. I hope he finds them. I better go and talk to Marla; she's a bit upset."

Elvin watched her go. Lately, Kristy has been ignoring him; it's getting to the point where he wants to lock her up in a room and never let her out. He doesn't know what to do to get her attention.

"Elvin?" Grace snapped her fingers. "Hey, are you listening to me?"

"Hmm?" Elvin looked at her. "What?"

Andre laughed. "Elvin, you lost your chance; Kristy already found someone that will treat her well. You may as well accept it."

"Shut up," Elvin said. "Let's worry about finding Skyla and Sky. Anyways get settled in; we are not going anywhere." Elvin went upstairs to his bedroom.

"Elvin?" Kristy walked out of Marla's room. "Are you okay?"

"Yes," he sighed. "Well, no, I have to deal with a lot of problems. Mine and now with missing family. How can I do this?"

"Hey," Kristy hugged him. "You're not alone; you have us to help you. We are going to get through this together."

Elvin hugged her back. "Thanks," he smiled. "Kristy, thanks for being here by my side. Even though our relationship hasn't been good, but I will try to change, I promise."

"I know you can change," she kissed his cheek. "But it doesn't mean I'll accept you back. I know it sounds harsh, but Tim is a good man. And I want you to accept that."

"It's difficult for me," he said. "I can't accept it, Kristy, I learned my lesson okay, I want to be with you. Please, give me a chance to prove to you that I can be the man you want."

"Elvin," she stepped away. "It's not the right time to be talking about this. Let's find Skyla and the baby; then we can talk about our problems."

"Okay," he smiled. "But, we will talk."

Kristy smiled. "I have to go and make some tea for Marla, the poor thing."

Elvin nodded.

He entered his bedroom and lay down. When did his life become such a mess?

"Hey," Kristy entered. "Mr. Cox is here."

Elvin stood. "Okay, I'll be down in a bit."

He better see what Mr. Cox wants. He probably wants to know about Skyla. But what to tell him? "Oh, hey, Mr. Cox Skyla isn't here, you see, she got kidnapped by a lycan," he mumbled.

"Are you talking to yourself?" Kristy chuckled. "Go talk to Mr. Cox; then, I'll help you relax by rubbing some oils to loosen the stress."

Elvin liked the sound of that, which could lead to something else. "Okay, deal." They could end up doing something else.

He can't wait.

-

Skyla looked up at the stars. "It's lovely here at nights; I can see the stars." She leaned against Alton and sighed. "You think Sky is doing okay?"

Alton kissed her head. "Yes, I'm sure Sky is alright. They wouldn't let anything happen to her. Trust me, Lyon will protect her at all costs."

"Okay," she sat there, looking at the stars. "What are you going to do now?"

"Go after Tucker," he said. "I'll get to him first before he gets to Sky or someone else. It's time I fix my mess. And maybe I can get forgiven by Anton and the others. I'd want to change and be a better man."

Skyla smiled.

They sat there together, watching the stars. But then they were interrupted by loud howls. And they were getting closer.

"Inside," Alton helped her up and urges into the house. He blew out all the candles and the fireplace. "Don't speak." He closes the door locking it.

Skyla sat on the floor, leaned against the wall under the window, while Alton peeked out. The howls were closer, and Skyla felt a bit anxious until the scent of mint hit her.

"You smell it too?" Alton whisper.

"Yes," she got on her knees and peeked out. She could see four giant wolfs.

One of the wolves shifted a woman stood there. She looked around as if looking for someone. She walked toward the front door.

Skyla stood and hid behind Alton as the door flung open, and the woman walked in with three men. "Don't hide from me, Skyla."

Skyla peeked; it was too dark to see the woman. But they lit some lanterns. "How do you know my name?"

"Because I named you," she said.

Skyla stepped out. "Mother?"

"Yes," she said. "I came to see if this man wasn't hurting you. Are you alright?"

"I'm okay," she said. "Though how do I know you're my mother? You could be someone pretending to be her."

The woman stepped into the light, and Skyla saw the red hair, just like Evelyn. "Am I lying?"

"No," Skyla said, "You haven't aged at all."

"I'm a wolf," she said. "I can control my aging; anyways, we can talk about this some other time. For now, I just needed to make sure you were alright. That the man that's after me isn't after you too, I guess you're safe."

"What happened?" Skyla asked. "What, man?"

"No one important," she smiled. "Anyway, my name is Mint, but I prefer Evelina. But again, we can talk about this some other time. Alton, the moment I bumped into you, I knew you were a problem, so I followed you straight to my daughter. You forced Skyla to come with you, and then went back for Sky."

"Wait, Sky?" Alton frowned. "I never went for, Sky. Tucker, that bastard must've had taken her."

Skyla panic. "We need to go and look for her, please, Alton?"

"Okay," he sighed. "Evelina, can you help?"

"Of course," she said. "It's why I'm here. Afterward, I must go; every minute I spend with you, its a risk to your safety."

Skyla nodded. "Just help me get Sky back."

Skyla looked at Alton; she couldn't figure out his expression. What could he be thinking?

"Alton," Skyla placed her hand on his arm. "Please, do things right."

"Don't touch me, Skyla; I don't want to hurt you," he said.

Skyla could feel him trembling in her. She stepped away, and he ran out of the door.

"Lycans," Evelina said. "Are worse than werewolves. They allow their anger to consume them." She shook her head. "And werewolves well, they change during a full moon, but they have evolved over the years. Anyway, let him cool off."

Skyla looked at her. "You look like Evelyn."

She chuckled. "When Evelyn was born, we were surprised. Even more when we had four girls."

"And a boy," Skyla said. "We found him."

"What?" Evelina smile. "Are you sure?"

"Yes," Skyla said. "Our brother goes by Shaun."

"Shaun," she sighed. "I knew Bobby would find him."

"Shaun found us," Skyla said. "Either way, Shaun is happily married with a wolf name Emma. Emma is from your clan, that's how we found out you were alive. Miley explained everything. I wasn't there, but they send me a letter. Evelyn and Eliana are married too, Evelyn is pregnant, and Eliana gave birth to twins and has a stepson named Aken."

"I missed so much," she said. "And Grace?"

"She's single, I think," Skyla smiled. "There's a man named Andre, but I'm not sure what's going on with them. Also, she's a lycan, for some reason, when Andre bit her, she's changed. Why?"

"You're supposed to change into a wolf," Evelina frowned. "We'll figure that mess some other time. And your father?"

Skyla sighed. "No one wanted to tell me, but I heard Grace and our cousin Elvin talking about how our father is ill and dying."

"What?" Evelina sat down. "Bob is ill; this changes everything. I must return."

"No," a man stepped forward. "You can't go, that bastard will track you down and kill you along with everyone else."

"Bob is my husband," Evelina glared. "I will go back to him, my Bobby, so loving."

"You still love him?" The man asked.

"Of course I do," Evelina smiled. "What, you thought I didn't? He's my love, the only man that treated me as if I was something more. And he loved my red hair. I'll go back to him, to be there beside him until he's ready to leave this world."

Skyla watched the man walked out angrily. She didn't want to say anything or ask. It was none of her business. All she cares about was finding Sky.

Oh, where is Sky?

----------------
Comment
Vote
Follow

Miss SayaChan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 7.7K 23
All that Collin Ace ever wanted was... well, nothing. He already had it all. The money, the power, the girls...Everything. All that Avril Lunnah eve...
9K 371 32
"Little One, do you wish to live?" Rose James had no idea how much these seven little words would change her life. With them she was flung into the d...
32.9K 684 2
He makes her feel rejected. Makes her feel like she is nothing to him. Makes her feel unwanted. <><><><><><><><> Katie cannot figur...
4M 124K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...