Harrison Osterfield Blurbs

By h-osterfield

Some Blurbs from my Tumblr Blurb Nights More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23

#16

2.6K 62 11
By h-osterfield

Blurb: "You keep that photo of us in your wallet?"

"Come on, (Y/N), just admit that this is bothering you." Tom grinned at you as his eyes wandered over to where your best friend Harrison was currently chatting up some random girl.

"Why would it?" You laughed as you shook your head and sipped on your drink.

The three of you decided to go out for Harrison's birthday, but ever since that group of girls walked inside the bar, Harrison's attention was on them. It wasn't like you weren't used to it, but it sometimes still stung to see him go after every female creature that crossed his path.

"(Y/N)..." Tom looked at you, one eyebrow raised, telling you that he didn't believe that it didn't bother you.

"Why would it bother me? It's not like I don't know how he is."

"So you're telling me, that the two of you are just friends?"

"Yes," your gaze flickered back to Harrison, "at least that's what we'll probably ever be." you murmured under your breath, hoping Tom didn't hear what you said. Seeing him throw a fist into the air and celebrate like he just won the lottery, made you assume otherwise.

"Finally one of you admits that there's more between the two of you."

"You didn't hear that, Tom. I swear, I will kick your ass if you end up telling Harrison about my feelings for him."

"This guy is head over heels in love with you, he just doesn't realize it because he's to busy with all of these random girls. He just need a push." Tom rolled his eyes. The brunette boy saw the lingering gazes Harrison sent your way when you weren't looking - right before he usually walked off to find some random girl for the night.

"Yeah, sure. I can totally see how much he loves me, Tom. There's no need for you to tell me that bullshit. I know he's way too busy fucking different girls than to settle for one and I'm fine with that. Honestly, sometimes I don't even know why we're even friends, because he clearly doesn't give enough of a fuck about me for him to stay with us - not even on the night of his fucking birthday."

"Because he doesn't know how to accept his feelings for you. That div has a fucking picture of the two of you in his wallet, now tell me again he doesn't give a fuck about you."

"Who are you? Doctor Love? Why are we even talking about that, you should just shut up and get me another drink." You laughed pushing Tom off his chair and into the direction of the bartender.

"I've got an idea." Tom grinned as he came back with two drinks in his hands.

"Does it involve Harrison? If yes, I'm not interested." You groaned, taking your drink and taking a long sip.

"I bet you 20 pounds that as soon as he sees me flirting with you he drops her ass quicker than his hot bread."

"Fucking hell, did you have to bring up the hot bread video?" You burst out laughing, "Yeah, fine, whatever. Free money for me, I guess."

"Shouldn't be so sure about that." He grinned as his arm went around your back as he scooted closer to you.

"This is awkward." You laughed before your gaze flickered back to Harrison, who, to your surprise, was looking at you and sending you a quick smile.

"Do you want him to know that we're only trying to make him jealous?" Tom laughed, leaning closer to you to brush a strand of your hair behind you ear.

"Tom, this is-"

"3," You were interrupted by Tom counting down, "2," Tom's grin was now only growing bigger, "1."

"Am I interrupting something?" Harrison voice made you scoot away from Tom. Looking up at Harrison you saw him sent Tom a glare.

"No, all good mate. How did it go? I'm not used to you spending the night with us." Tom laughed as Harrison just shrugged.

"Oh come on, don't act like I'm never around when we're out."

"You're not, Harrison. When was the last time I didn't end up leaving alone with Tom because you were too busy chatting up some girl?" You chuckled. Something that was meant to be a joke from your side, hit Harrison pretty hard. Were you right?

"Well, it looked like you and Tom were clearly having more fun without me." he shot back as he made his way towards the bar.

"What was that?" You had never seen Harrison like that.

"Are you stupid? First off all, you owe me 20 bucks or just the next round of drinks. Second of all, he had jealousy written all over his face." Tom laughed, shaking his head at your stupidity.

"Yeah. Of course he did." You rolled your eyes. Something inside of you told you that Harrison would never go for you and that he didn't even care about you. Hearing Tom tell you those things confused you like crazy, but you were also pretty sure Tom was drunk and had absolutely no idea what he was saying.

"Give me my money, I'll get us more drinks." Tom said as he saw Harrison make his way back over to you. Handing him your wallet you watched him disappear in the crowd.

"So, you and Tom?" Harrison asked, as he took Tom's place next to you.

"What?"

"Never thought the two of you would be a thing one day." He mumbled, not even looking at you.

"Why? Because he's so much cooler than I am? Or because he's better than me and deserves better?"

"W-What? N-No? Why- Why would you say that?" Harrison looked at you, confusion written all over his face.

"You just can't believe that your oh-so-perfect friend would be interested in someone like me, right? It's clear that you sometimes think I'm not even good enough for you to spend the evening with me - and only me. I'm so sick of you hooking up with different girls every now and then and as soon as I talk to someone you come over here and make me feel even worse about myself."

"(Y/N). Why would you think that I think no one would be interested in you? That's the biggest bullshit I've ever heard. Fuck, (Y/N), look at me for god's sake," he said, using his index finger to make you turn your head a look at him, "It's not that I think Tom's better than you, it's quite the opposite actually. I don't want him looking at you like that. I don't want anyone else than me looking at you like that." He admitted, making your heartbeat speed up. Was Tom right and Harrison was actually jealous?

"Why- Why would you say that? You don't have any fucking right to tell mo who gets to look at me. Are you serious right now? I watched you go after millions of girls in the past years and here I am, trying to get myself laid and you're cockblocking me by telling me only you get to look at me?" This was now definitely the alcohol taking over for you.

"So, you want to fuck Tom?" He raised his eyebrow at you.

"Uh, y-yes?" Obviously you didn't, but Harrison didn't need to know that. Nonetheless, Harrison knew you inside and out and he knew when you were lying. Relief shot through his body as soon as he realized that you definitely weren't trying to hook up with his friend.

"Are you sure, darling?" His mouth formed a smirk, a smirk you had seen plenty of times whenever he was talking to girls. Leaning in he let his lips brush over your cheek.

"W-What are you doing?"

"I think there's someone in this room, who could treat you so much better. And I think you know who I mean and what I'm doing." He grinned as he placed a feathery kiss on your lips, waiting for your reaction.

"Why now, Harrison?" You were still confused. Ignoring your heart that was shouting at you to pull him back for another kiss, you brain was still trying to work out what he was doing.

"You're mine, Beautiful. Let's make it official." He smiled as your heart took over and pulled him closer, capturing his lips with your own. Your heart was doing backflips as you pulled apart for air.

"Happy fucking Birthday to me." He grinned as his thumb caressed your cheek.

"By the way, you keep that photo of us in your wallet?" You giggled, making Harrison blush. Pulling you back in for another one of his breathtaking kisses you seemed to forget about the world around you - and about Tom who never returned with your fucking wallet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 4.1K 18
Just some one shots for my main boy.
734K 7.4K 45
These are all of my own Harry Styles imagines/blurbs posted on my tumblr account @haroldloverboy. I hope you enjoy them :)
54.4K 924 46
just a bunch of imagines & blurbs I wrote over the span of a few months
4.9K 144 9
- a little white lie and not much of pretending, leads the pair that once dated to realise they're still the one for each other...