#16

Blurb: "You keep that photo of us in your wallet?"

"Come on, (Y/N), just admit that this is bothering you." Tom grinned at you as his eyes wandered over to where your best friend Harrison was currently chatting up some random girl.

"Why would it?" You laughed as you shook your head and sipped on your drink.

The three of you decided to go out for Harrison's birthday, but ever since that group of girls walked inside the bar, Harrison's attention was on them. It wasn't like you weren't used to it, but it sometimes still stung to see him go after every female creature that crossed his path.

"(Y/N)..." Tom looked at you, one eyebrow raised, telling you that he didn't believe that it didn't bother you.

"Why would it bother me? It's not like I don't know how he is."

"So you're telling me, that the two of you are just friends?"

"Yes," your gaze flickered back to Harrison, "at least that's what we'll probably ever be." you murmured under your breath, hoping Tom didn't hear what you said. Seeing him throw a fist into the air and celebrate like he just won the lottery, made you assume otherwise.

"Finally one of you admits that there's more between the two of you."

"You didn't hear that, Tom. I swear, I will kick your ass if you end up telling Harrison about my feelings for him."

"This guy is head over heels in love with you, he just doesn't realize it because he's to busy with all of these random girls. He just need a push." Tom rolled his eyes. The brunette boy saw the lingering gazes Harrison sent your way when you weren't looking - right before he usually walked off to find some random girl for the night.

"Yeah, sure. I can totally see how much he loves me, Tom. There's no need for you to tell me that bullshit. I know he's way too busy fucking different girls than to settle for one and I'm fine with that. Honestly, sometimes I don't even know why we're even friends, because he clearly doesn't give enough of a fuck about me for him to stay with us - not even on the night of his fucking birthday."

"Because he doesn't know how to accept his feelings for you. That div has a fucking picture of the two of you in his wallet, now tell me again he doesn't give a fuck about you."

"Who are you? Doctor Love? Why are we even talking about that, you should just shut up and get me another drink." You laughed pushing Tom off his chair and into the direction of the bartender.

"I've got an idea." Tom grinned as he came back with two drinks in his hands.

"Does it involve Harrison? If yes, I'm not interested." You groaned, taking your drink and taking a long sip.

"I bet you 20 pounds that as soon as he sees me flirting with you he drops her ass quicker than his hot bread."

"Fucking hell, did you have to bring up the hot bread video?" You burst out laughing, "Yeah, fine, whatever. Free money for me, I guess."

"Shouldn't be so sure about that." He grinned as his arm went around your back as he scooted closer to you.

"This is awkward." You laughed before your gaze flickered back to Harrison, who, to your surprise, was looking at you and sending you a quick smile.

"Do you want him to know that we're only trying to make him jealous?" Tom laughed, leaning closer to you to brush a strand of your hair behind you ear.

"Tom, this is-"

"3," You were interrupted by Tom counting down, "2," Tom's grin was now only growing bigger, "1."