#19

Blurbs:

"I hate you." - "Why? I'm lovely."

"I had a thought." - "Your mother would be proud."

"I love you." - "You have an interesting way of showing it."

Harrison working with Tom always meant that he was constantly traveling around the globe, but it also meant that both of them always tried their best to get you to come with them. This was one of those times.

You were currently boarding your flight to New York City with Harrison following close behind. Tom had to make a stop in Atlanta to finish some scenes for the next Avengers movie, so Harrison and you were traveling as a duo.

In order to get you a flight on Marvel's costs, Harrison had to trade his Business class ticket to two Economy class tickets, making him hate himself a bit for asking you to join them.

"I hate you." Harrison groaned as he sat down in the seat next to you."

"Why? I'm lovely?" You laughed as he rolled his eyes at you.

"I could be in the front, but now I'm stuck here... with you... for the next 8 hours." He said overly dramatic making you shake your head at your best friend next to you.

"Keep telling yourself that you hate me, that won't change the fact that I'm the best thing that's ever happened to you." You laughed as you playfully hit his chest.

"Uhm, mate, sorry to break your bubble, but my best friend is Tom Holland aka Spider-Man. You're far from the best thing that's ever happened to me." He grinned as you gasped at his audacity to compare you to Tom.

"Wow. You're cancelled, I'm officially not calling you my best friend anymore." You said, turning your body away from Harrison's to look out the window, waiting for your plane to take off.

"I'm kidding, Love! I love you, you know that." He laughed as he threw his arm around your shoulder.

"You have an interesting way of showing it." You said, still focussing on the things outside the plane window without giving Harrison all of your attention.

"(Y/N)... stop being so damn dramatic." The boy laughed as he poked your cheeks, trying to get your attention.

After the plane took off and you still hadn't said another word to him, Harrison got impatient. The boy wanted to talk to you about stupid things, he wanted to use you as his pillow for the next 8 hours and he wanted to wraps his arms around your body so he could finally fall asleep.

"I had a thought." The boy said, still not knowing where he really wanted to go with this or if he really was going to make a move on his best friend on a plane where neither of you had a chance to escape the awkwardness if you didn't feel the same.

"Your mother would be proud." You tried to keep a straight face while saying that, but you failed miserably, making the boy's lips curve into a grin. He finally had your attention.

"Oh, look who's talking again." He grinned as he pulled up the arm rest between your seats to pull you into his arms.

"Did I allow you to do that?" You laughed, nonetheless making yourself comfortable in the boy's arms and welcoming the heat radiating from him.

"Yes, yes you did." The blonde laughed, placing a kiss on top of your hair.

"So, what was that thought you had?" You asked as your fingers traced patterns onto the boy's skin.

"So, you're not going to call me your best friend anymore... how about you, uhm, you call me your boyfriend in the future then?" Harrison said, his cheeks tinting in a soft red.

Removing yourself from the boy's arms to look at him, you felt like you were going to faint. Harrison wanted to be your boyfriend?

"You decided that a plane on 30.000 feet height would be the best place to tell me we should start dating?" You grinned at the boy next to you who was still trying to hide the soft blush on his cheeks from you.

"Y-Yeah... kind of stupid if I think about it now." He chuckled, finally looking at you, "Listen, let's forget I ever said -"

"Time for you to shut up." You chuckled as you pulled him in for the long awaited kiss between the two of you.

"So.... are you going to call me your boyfriend now?" Harrison whispered against your lips only a split second after you broke apart.

"We'll see." You smiled as you connected your lips again.