#11

Blurb: "You're not my favourite person today." - "I'm not your favourite person on any day."

"I'm going to kill you." You groaned as you opened your fridge to reveal absolutely nothing.

"Harrison! You were supposed to do the grocery shopping this week you asshole!" You shouted only seconds before the door to the boy's room opened.

"What did I do now?" He laughed, joining you in the kitchen.

"You were supposed to do the grocery shopping this week." You said as you pulled him in front of the almost empty fridge.

"I was going to do it at some point." He looked at you apologetically, "Take out on me?"

"You think you can buy my forgiveness with food?" You looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Chinese then?" He grinned.

"Ugh, I hate you." Shaking your head, you made your way to the living room to throw yourself on the couch and wait for Harrison to order your food.

"You love me." He grinned throwing himself on top of you, "Best Friends forever. You're not going to get rid of me that easy." He laughed before wrapping his arms around you and burying his face in the crook of your neck.

"Get off me." You laughed as you tried to throw the blonde on the floor.

"I need cuddles." The boy mumbled into your shoulder, still not moving an inch.

"You're not my favourite person today, go cuddle our empty fridge."

"I'm not your favourite person on any day." Harrison pouted, making you shake your head at him.

"That's very true." With a chuckle you tried to free yourself from the boy on top of you.

"I know for a fact that that is a lie." He giggled as his hand found their way to your most ticklish spot.

"It's not." You said in a serious tone, making him start tickling you.

"Liar, liar, pants on fire." He laughed, "Last weekend you told me I was your favourite person on this whole planet."

"I was drunk..." You defended yourself, "I didn't know what I was saying."

Truth was, you were hopelessly in love with your roommate and best friend. He was amazing, always there for you and always the one to lift up your bad mood. Harrison was one of the most important people in your life which scared the hell out of you because you knew that if a relationship between the two of you would end up not working out, you were screwed. Besides, you didn't even know if Harrison felt the same, because he certainly never made a move on you or showed any interest.

"I'm pretty sure drunk minds speak the truth?" He grinned as he placed a kiss on your forehead. "That's why you need to shut up now and cuddle your favourite person on this planet."

"Ugh." Moving closer to the back of the couch you let Harrison lie down next to you. His arms immediately found their way around you as you buried your head in the boy's chest.

"I love you." You heard Harrison whisper as he placed another soft kiss on your forehead.

"I love you too." You smiled, looking up to be met with his gorgeous blue eyes.

"I love love you." He whispered after a moment of you two just looking each other in the eyes. His hand found its way to your cheek. You felt his thumb trace the outlines of your lips before the boy's soft lips landed on top of your own. It took you a second to realize what was happening before you felt yourself deepen the kiss.

"I love love you, too." You giggled once the two of you pulled apart.

"So, are you still mad at me for not buying food?" He grinned as he placed another kiss on your lips.

"Yes, Harrison. Yes, I am." You laughed before pulling him back in to continue what just started.