#14

Blurbs:

"We're not just friends and you fucking know it."

"I need you to make out with me. Don't worry though, it's for science."

"What do you want?" You rolled your eyes as your mouth formed a grin when you opened your front door to see Harrison standing outside. You weren't expecting a visit from him and he usually never showed up unannounced.

"Nice to see you, too. Yes, I'd love to come in. Oh? Do I want a glass of water? Yes, that would be nice, thanks." He laughed as he pulled you in a hug.

"Shut up, I just wasn't expecting you, that's all." You laughed as you followed him inside where he sat down on your couch while you got him a glass of water.

"So, any reason why you're here?" You smiled as you sat down next to your best friend.

"Uhm..IkindoftoldHarrywe'redatingandnowhewantsmetoproveit." He mumbled.

"Yeah, absolutely. I agree." You laughed, "I understood absolutely nothing from what you just told me."

"I .. uh I kind of told Harry we're dating and now he wants me to prove it." Harrison mumbled as your eyes widened.

"You - You told Harry we're dating? Why would you do that?" You laughed at your idiot of best friend.

"He was being annoying and trying to set me up on blind dates with a few of his friend and I didn't think about what I was saying and told him I was already secretly dating someone and he asked for a name and yours was the first that came to my mind and then he asked me if it was you and then I automatically said yes ... and now he wants me to prove it or else he's going to never let me live that down and will drag me to hundreds of dates."

"You're so stupid." You let out a small giggle as Harrison threw his head back to let out a groan, "What do you want to do now?"

"Well, I need you to make out with me. For Science." Harrison sent you a small smile, hoping you wouldn't run off and never come back.

"First off all Harrison, if you want us to pretend to be dating, it's not fucking science. Did you even to to school, what the fuck? And ... And second of all, when are we starting this?" You rolled your eyes as Harrison's eyes widened. He wasn't expecting you to be so chill about the fact that he had called you his girlfriend.

"W-What?"

"Do you want me to pretend to be your girlfriend or not?"

"Y-Yeah. I mean, yes, that would be great." He grinned as he practically threw himself on top of you, pulling you into a bone crushing hug, "You're the best."

"Yeah, yeah, always saving your stupid ass, I guess."

Three days later it was time for you to be Harrison's girlfriend. The Holland's were throwing a little garden party and Harrison was invited and asked to bring his plus one. You knew the boys and the boys knew you, but you were nervous about how the evening was going to go. You had no idea how to behave around Harrison if you had to pretend to be dating him. Would you have to kiss him? Harrison and you were close, but not that close.

The two of you had talked about all the important stuff, like when you started dating and all those things. Luckily you knew everything about each other by heart so you at least didn't have to pretend to know each other really well.

"You okay?" Harrison asked as you were walking towards the Holland's front door.

"All good, let's get this show started." You smiled at him as your hand slipped into his, sending sparks through your skin. What the hell?

"Thanks again for doing this. You now I owe you big time." He laughed as he tightened his grip around your hand.

"Oh, I know and you know I'm going to make you my bitch for doing that."

"Yeah, yeah, believe me, I know." Harrison groaned as he rang the door bell. Only seconds later, Harry Holland himself appeared in front of you, letting you in.

"Well, well, well, the lovely couple." He grinned as he pulled you in for a hug, "I'm a bit offended you didn't tell me."

"We kind of wanted to keep it a little secret until we were sure about our feelings, but this idiot can't seem to keep his mouth shut." You laughed as the two of you followed Harry outside where the rest of his family greeted you.

"Took him long enough to finally make you his girlfriend." Tom grinned as he greeted the two of you, making Harrison blush and wishing he would've never brought you in the first place. This was going to be a long night for him.

The evening went on smoothly and the two of you played your part incredibly well. It almost felt like you were actually dating and not just pretending. You were currently in a conversation with Harry as your eyes darted over to where Harrison was laughing along to something Tom just said. His eyes caught yours as he sent you a quick smile as he excused himself from Tom to walk towards you.

"So, he finally got the balls to ask you out? Or did you ask him out?" Harry laughed as he followed your gaze.

"Uh, he kind of did." You laughed.

"How long did it take him to make his move? Like five years?"

"He's not the fastest to catch on." You chuckled as you felt hands wrap around you from behind, making your heartbeat pick up it's pace.

"Hi." You heard Harrison whisper in your ear before you felt him place a soft kiss on your shoulder. Feeling his lips on your skin made butterflies erupt from the depths of your stomach.

"Oi, Lover Boy, wait until you're home." Harry rolled his eyes before excusing himself to go to the bathroom, leaving the two of you by yourselves.

"Hi Beautiful." Harrison grinned again as your turned around in his arms, his hands still placed on your hips.

"Hi." You smiled, poking his nose and making him scrunch up his face. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"What's that about all of the boys asking me why it took you so long to make a move?" It was obvious that it wasn't much of a surprise that you would end up dating at some point. Did everyone see that there was more between the two of you before you did?

"Donno." Harrison shrugged, avoiding eye contact with you.

"H." You smiled, placing your hand on his cheek to make him look at you.

"What?"

"Is it weird that I actually like to pretend to be dating you?" You whispered, hoping for Harrison to get the hint to what you were talking about.

"Y-You do?" The boy's mouth curved into a smile as his eyes flickered down to your lips.

"I think if that evening showed me something than it's that we're not just friends and I think you fucking know it, too."

"Are you saying you want this to stop being fake? Because, fuck, I just really want to kiss you right now." Harrison chuckled as you pulled his face closer. The moment your lips met in the middle made you realized how much you really wanted this to be real. How much you wanted it to work out between the two of you and how much you wanted Harrison to be your actual boyfriend.

"Oh, jeez, give me a warning next time. Fucking hell." You heard Harry groan as Harrison's mouth formed a smile before pulling you even closer.