#9

Blurbs:

"We're not just friends and you fucking know it."

"You make me wish I had more middle fingers."

As you were sitting in your shared kitchen, sipping on your morning coffee and scrolling through your Twitter feed, you heard your roommate's door open. It didn't surprise you at all that it wasn't Harrison who walked out of his bedroom. You had to stop yourself from rolling your eyes at his new hook-up from last night, not bothering to even greet her, because you knew as soon as he woke up she'd be out of here and never come back.

It annoyed you that although you had agreed that neither of you would bring a one night stand home - or more like you asked Harrison to keep it on the down low since you couldn't be arsed to greet a new girl every other day - he still didn't care about not bringing anyone home. This had been the fourth girl in the past two weeks and you were tired of it.

Harrison was hot and super charming, but he also acted like an absolute fuckboy. The boy didn't do relationships and he didn't do any feelings. You knew how he was and you knew what he did, but that didn't stop you from ending up in his bed after one drunken night out. Ever since that had happened you could feel yourself craving the boy's touch more and more with every passing minute. The way he looked at you made you go crazy and you usually had a hard time stopping yourself from pulling him closer to you and connecting his soft lips with your own.

"Who are you?", the girl asked as she raised her eyebrow at you.

"(Y/N)."

"Why are you here?" She asked as she walked past you, acting like she was living here as well and grabbing her a cup of coffee and a toast.

"Because - I live here?"

"Are you Hazzy's sister?"

"No, I'm Hazzy's roommate." You said as you grabbed your cup of coffee and disappeared in your own room.

It was 11am as you finally heard the front door shut, making you get up from your bed to confront Harrison.

"You make me wish I had more middle fingers." You said as you walked past him, flipping him off with one of your middle fingers.

"What did I do now?" He asked as he followed you into the kitchen, leaning against the kitchen counter next to you as you worked your way around the coffee machine before cleaning the leftover dishes from last night.

"I'm tired of drinking my coffee in my bedroom because your fucking hook-ups are walking around the kitchen and asking me if I'm Hazzy's sister." You said, finally looking at him.

"Oh come on, you can't have possibly meant that? Where am I supposed to go with them?"

"I don't care Harrison. Don't they have a home? I told you before, I don't want to see those girls. Do me a fucking favor and kick them out before I'm up or just - don't come home with them at all." This whole thing frustrated you.

"Are you jealous?" You saw Harrison grin at you as he walked over to you, pulling your back flush against his chest and wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Yeah, sure." You shook your head, focusing your attention on the dishes in front of you and not the tingling sensation of feeling Harrison so close to you.

"Oh, please, Love. I think we both know why you don't like seeing them." You felt him smirk against the skin on your neck before he left a kiss on your soft spot, making you hold back a moan.

"I- I don't like seeing them because they're annoying and if you could be a good friend and accept my wishes, that would be great." You managed to say as Harrison's lips were still showering your neck and shoulders with kisses.

"We're not just friends and you fucking know it.", he smiled as his hands found their way under your top.

"Yeah? What are we then? You bring home different girls here every other day, Harrison. What are we? Because if you can't give me a fucking answer and if you can't fucking stop hooking up with random girls, I'm out of here. I'm not going to be one of those girls. I'm not making the same mistake twice." You said as you grabbed his hands and stopped him from going further.

Diving out of his arms, you planned on spending the rest of your day in your room when one of his hands grabbed yours, stopping you from walking out on him.

"I want you to be everything I never knew I wanted. I want to wake up next to you and I want you to be the only girl in my life. I-I needed distraction from my - from my feelings, because I honestly had no idea what feelings were until you walked into my life and - and please, don't leave." He said, making you turn around to face him.

"You could've just told me, y'know. Would've saved me a lot of annoying conversations." You smiled at the boy in front of you.

"I still don't know if you feel the same way." He chuckled, pulling you closer to him. His blue eyes darted from your eyes to your lips, making you immediately crave the feeling of feeling them on your own.

"I'd kiss you and tell you that I do, but honestly, please go take a shower first."

"Why's that?" He groaned.

"Because I really don't know where these lips were in the past 24 hours."

"I wish they were in places you'd like them to be right now." He grinned at you, tracing a finger over your bottom lip.

"Go take a shower and I can show you where I want them to be." You winked as you let go of his hand and walked out of the kitchen.

Only a split second later you saw Harrison run past you. Seeing him throw off his clothes on the way to the bathroom, eager to get this shower done, you couldn't help but let out a laugh.

Maybe, this could work?