#20

Blurb: "Are you really flirting with me right now?" - "Have been for the last few months, but thanks for noticing!"

"Hazzy Baby! Make me a pizza!" You giggled as Tom and you stumbled through your front door, Harrison following close behind.

It was a friend's birthday and Harrison volunteered to be the driver for the night since he had an audition the next day and didn't want to spend his day hungover. Harry and Sam had challenged the two of you to a few games of beer pong and it was safe to say that both of you were drunk off your asses afterwards.

"(Y/N), Love, you need sleep." He laughed as he tried to get you to go to your own room.

"Harrison! Pizza!" Tom's head shot up from the couch, "Make us pizzas!"

"Uhm, who do you think I am? Do I look like I'm going to make you a pizza at fucking 3am?" Harrison groaned, finally accepting the fact that he wasn't going to get the two of you to bed without making you a pizza.

"You're my assistant, mate. Now make us a pizza." Tom grinned.

"Bro, I'm your assistant on set. Not in our house." Harrison laughed as he shook his head and made his way towards the kitchen, "I hate both of you."

"I love youuuuu." You giggled as you followed your best friend into the kitchen.

"I know. You're lucky I love you too." Harrison smiled at you as you hopped onto the kitchen counter next to him.

"I love you too!!" You heard Tom shout from the living room making the two of you laugh.

"We love you too, Tommy. You're the reason we can afford this pizza." You shouted back.

"It is my pleasure to be your sugar daddy." He giggled as Harrison shook his head at the two of you.

You had been friends since kindergarten and once he introduced you to Tom years and years later, the three of you were inseparable. They asked you to move in with them days after they had decided to move in together and of course you agreed.

"You probably need this more than a pizza right now." Harrison smiled as he handed you a glass of water.

"I'd much rather have a beer." You groaned, taking the glass anyway.

"I want one as well!" The brown haired kid shouted again, making you grin at Harrison.

"No beer for you as well, you div." Harrison chuckled, "Jesus, I feel like I'm your father. You two are annoying as fuck when you're drunk."

"But a really hot daddy." You grinned wiggling your eyebrows at the boy next to you.

"Are you really flirting with me right now?"

"Have been for the last few months, but thanks for noticing!" You rolled your eyes at the oblivious boy in front of you who's eyes had just widened at your words.

Of course you ended up falling for your best friend, how cliche, right? But you spent almost every day together and he was always there for you - and he sure as hell was really handsome, so there was no way your stupid emotions would get in the way of your friendship.

"Y-You have?"

"Harrison you are so dense, I swear, even I noticed that." Tom shouted from the living room again, making Harrison throw his head back in annoyance.

"How about you go to your fucking room, Thomas. Stop annoying me, I swear."

"Only if you tell her how you feel about her." Tom shouted back, making Harrison's face flush with colour. How did he feel about you?

"How do you feel about me?" You asked, as you took his hands and pulled him closer to you.

"I'll tell you tomorrow morning when you will remember it, Beautiful." He smiled as he placed a kiss on your forehead, leaving your skin tingling.

"Tell me now." You pouted when he tried to step away from you to get the pizza out of the oven.

"Tomorrow." He chuckled at your impatience, "You should join Tom in the living room, I'll be there in a second. with your pizza."

After Tom and you ate your pizza and looked like the happiest people on earth, you, or more like Harrison, decided that it was time to finally go to bed. Not wanting to sleep alone tonight, you followed Harrison into his room. It wasn't unusual for you to sleep in the same bed, so he just threw you his shirt without asking why you were there and got under the covers before wrapping his arms around you and drifting off to sleep.

To your surprise, the usual headache after a night out wasn't there when you woke up. Additionally to that, you still remembered everything that had happened the night before, making you groan when memories of you admitting to Harrison that you had been flirting with him for the past months flooded your brain.

Speaking of your best friend, the boy was still sleeping next to you, looking like an actual angel. You decided to enjoy the moment and snuggled closer to him. The boy's arms around you tightened as you felt him place a kiss on top of your hair.

"Good morning." He mumbled, "How are you feeling?"

"Surprisingly good. Your pizza saved my life." You chuckled at the memories of Tom and you forcing the poor boy to be your cook for the night.

"So.. you still remember what happened last night?" He asked as his eyes finally opened to look at you.

"Yeah, and I believe you still have something to tell me." You grinned.

"You really do remember everything, huh?" He smiled as his hand went up to your cheek.

"See, I told you you could've told me last night."

"I wasn't going to tell you when you were drunk off your ass, and not with Tom interrupting this every two seconds."

"Interrupting what?" You asked, looking into the boy's blue eyes.

"This." He smiled before capturing your lips with his own. You were surprised by the boy's action, but once you realized what was happening your lips started moving in sync to his, making you wish the idiot had caught on to your flirting a lot sooner.