#23

Blurb: "Is this the moment that we kiss?"

"So, what brings you here, Gorgeous?" You let out a groan as you heard the all too familiar voice come from behind you.

"What do you want, Osterfield? Why are you here?"

It was Saturday and you were out clubbing which was odd in itself, but seeing that Harrison Osterfield actually seemed to be joining your little get together was even weirder.

The Holland brothers just arrived at home from their little Asia tour and invited you to come clubbing with them. You hadn't seen Tom for quite a while now and were excited to catch up on everything that's been happening in his life. He was one of your best mates and you had grown quite close to his brothers and his mate Tuwaine as well.

You couldn't say the same about Tom's best friend, Harrison. The two of you hit it off on the wrong foot, and from there it just went downhill. He annoyed the shit out of you and he seemed to just absolutely despise you while trying to wind you up as much as he could.

"Tom invited me and I could use a night out, I guess."

"Great." You sent him a fake smile before turning around to wait for your drinks to be done, hoping that Harrison would just leave you alone, which he surprisingly did.

The club was filled today, which meant that your drinks took ages and that you had tons of dudes coming up to you to start a conversation. It wasn't new to you that people tried talking to you when you were standing alone at a bar, but it usually made you feel uncomfortable since you didn't really do well with strangers, which was probably the reason why you and Harrison seemed to have hit it off on the wrong foot.

You were currently trying to get rid of this one dude who was being annoyingly consistent about buying you a drink when you felt someone place their hand on you shoulder, making you jump. You were surprisingly glad about seeing the familiar blue eyes of no other than Harrison Osterfield.

"Drinks almost done, Darling?" He said, eyeing the guy opposite you.

"Y-Yeah, hopefully." You smiled as Harrison put his arm around your back, pulling you closer, before placing a soft kiss on your temple.

"Is this the moment that we kiss?" He whispered as you almost choked on your own tongue.

"You didn't mention you had a boyfriend?" The guy next to you said as he was still trying to stare down Harrison.

"That is because you should accept if a woman says no either way. Does it really matter if I have a boyfriend or not? If I say fuck off then fuck off." You fired back, "And yes, as a matter of fact, I happen to have a boyfriend." You smiled as you connected your lips with Harrison's, catching him completely off guard since he wasn't expecting you to actually kiss him.

Your lips moved slow against the boy's soft ones, but for some weird reason, you enjoyed it more than you should and the last thing you wanted to do right now was stop whatever was happening between you right now.

"Is it weird that I don't want to stop?" Harrison mumbled as he pulled away for a second to catch his breath.

"Yeah, but neither do I." You smiled as you connected your lips for the second time this evening, the drinks long forgotten.