#15

Blurbs:

"We're not just friends and you fucking know it."

"Why are you laughing at a picture of a potato?" - "It reminded me of you."

"Do you want to order some takeout or are you going to cook something tonight?" Your roommate Harrison asked, looking up at you.

His head was placed in your lap with your hand massaging his head as the two of you were just scrolling through Instagram and tagging each other in memes, not even speaking to each other. It wasn't unusual for you to find yourself in this position or to just in general find yourself cuddling and hugging here and there.

The two of you lived together for a few months and everything had been amazing. Harrison was great. He did his tasks, paid his rent and didn't annoy you at all. You hit it off from the start and soon became close friends.

"Am I going to cook something?" You laughed, "What about you cooking something?"

"Well, if you want me to cook something then I'm just going to order something. I'm really not in the mood for some burned food today."

"Yeah, just order something. I'm too lazy to get up."

"Lazy ass." Harrison grinned as you yanked his hair a little bit harder than before, "Ouch!"

"Sorry, Hazzy Baby." You giggled, making him groan. He had gotten home drunk once and told you that he wanted to be called Hazzy Baby from now on because you always called him by his normal name and he wanted you to give him a cute pet name.

"I was drunk! That doesn't count."

"Alright, Hazzy Baby." You laughed as he shook his head, focusing his attention back on his phone. He scrolled through his feed for a few minutes before he started to chuckle.

"Why are you laughing at a picture of a potato? You're so fucking weird." You laughed as you took a glance at his phone.

"It reminded me of you." He grinned as your mouth dropped open.

"That's it, Osterfield, you're going down." You threw your phone next to you as your hands found their way to the boy's side, tickling him without mercy.

"S-Stop it, (Y/N). Please, oh god, stop!" Harrison tried to free himself from your grip.

"Take it back." You laughed, poking your fingers further into his side.

"Never." He grinned. The boy somehow managed to get up from the couch, freeing himself from your tickle attack.

"Don't you dare." You laughed as you saw his mouth from a smirk, "Don't you dare and touch me. Go away, Harrison. No, go away." You laughed before getting up and jumping over the back of the couch to run away from your roommate who was chasing you.

"Come back, Love, we both know I'm going to get you." He laughed as he chased you to your room.

Harrison caught up to you just as you reach the door to your room. He wrapped his arms around you from behind, leaving you no chance to escape.

"Got you." He whispered as he brought your hands behind your back, leaving you helpless.

"Harrison, I swear, if you fucking touch me." You laughed as you still tried to free yourself.

"What then?" He laughed as you felt the hand that wasn't holding your hands roam your side, ready to start the tickle attack.

"You really don't want to know ... Hazzy Baby." You burst out laughing as Harrison now let go of your hands to use both of his hands to tickle you.

"S-Stop. White flag! White flag!" You laughed as you felt him stop.

"Truce?" He smiled holding his hand out for you, waiting for you to accept your truce.

"I don't think so." You grinned pushing him back, making him fall onto you bed. Next thing you knew was that you were straddling him and feeling him squirm underneath you because your hands were working their way over his sides and his most ticklish spots.

"(Y/N), y-you really need to stop, fuck, u-uhm you should definitely stop." Harrison was still giggling as you saw his face flush with color, "(Y/N), you really need to get off me, or else I'm going to have a problem." Now you felt yourself getting flustered as you realized what he meant.

"S-Sorry." You giggled. Before you could get up, the boy underneath you flipped the two of you over so he way now hovering over you.

"That was pretty rude of you, you know, calling a white flag before attacking me like that, Love. I thought I could trust you." He grinned, pinning your hands over your head so there was no way you were escaping or planning a counter attack.

"Keep your enemies close and your friends closer, or what was that?" You giggled as you tried to wiggle your way out from underneath the boy.

"We're not just friends and you fucking know it and if you don't fucking stop squirming underneath me, I swear, (Y/N)."

"Why, Hazzy Baby?" You grinned as you moved even more. Harrison admitting that he thought of you as more than a friend, send a wave of confidence through your body, "What are we then?"

"Let's find out." He grinned. You saw him lean in and the next thing you felt were his lips brushing your own, waiting you to close the gap. Happiness shot through your whole body as your lips finally met his, making you wish the two of you hadn't wasted that much time avoiding your feelings for each other.