#13

Blurbs:

"I need you to make out with me. Don't worry though, it's for science."

"Stop being seductive." - "I was being myself, but okay."

"You're the only person I've ever actually wanted to spent the rest of my life with."

Harrison spent the night watching you enjoy yourself. Ever since Tom started filming Far From Home in London, he hadn't left your side and tried to spend as much time with you, enjoying every minute of getting to be next to you. He loved seeing you laugh and dance with your friends, he loved you. The blonde boy fell for you ages ago, but he never thought about making a move. It first started as the childish crush everyone used to have on their best friend, but he soon realized it was more than that - so much more.

What Harrison didn't know was that somewhere between dancing and laughing, you found yourself getting flustered every time he looked at you, realizing that what the two of you shared at the moment was so much more than just being best friends. You were used to dancing with Harrison, you were used to your bodies touching, you were used to his touches, but you weren't used to the feelings that shot through your body the moment you turned around and saw him look at you. It wasn't the usual look he sent you. This time you looked into his blue eyes and felt like somebody had swept you off your feet. The way he drew his lower lip between his teeth made you knees go weak and you felt your heart beat a faster pace.

"Stop being so damn seductive, Harrison." You laughed before turning around to get back to dancing.

"I was being myself, but okay." You heard Harrison laugh behind you, his hands finding their way to your hips as goosebumps appeared on your skin.

The night went on with the two of you getting a lot closer than you had ever been. The constant touching, smiling at each other and gazing into each other's eyes made you realize that you were starting to fall for your best friend and it scared the shit out of you.

It was 4am when Harrison, Tom and you walked through the boy's front door. You had spent the past nights at their flat and you weren't planning on leaving until the two of them had to leave the country again. You were kind of the unofficial roommate.

The three of you were still standing in the kitchen and talking about random things, when Harrison excused himself to take a quick shower.

"So, when did that finally happen?" Tom grinned at you, his voice low so Harrison wouldn't hear you talking.

"What?"

"You and H? You were all over each other tonight."

"We're friends, Tom." You rolled your eyes, knowing that for you it was definitely more, but Harrison saw you as his best friend. He had girls waiting in line for him to date them. He was never going to see you as more than a friend.

"Are you sure? Because I know Harrison has it bad for you, like really really whipped bad."

"Yeah, sure."

"You don't believe me?" Tom laughed, shaking his head at your obliviousness.

"Oh come on, Tom. We've been friends for years."

"Yeah, but that doesn't change the fact that he's been harboring this crush on you for years."

"Did he tell you that?" You asked, still not believing him.

"No."

"Then how do you know?"

"I'm a genius, Darling." Tom laughed as you heard the door to the bathroom open again, revealing a topless Harrison.