#7

Blurb: "I'm getting a divorce" - "We're not even together?"

It was a safe to say that you were surprise to be seeing Harrison stand behind the stove when you woke up on this sunny Sunday morning. Usually the boy was out until late at night and never left his room before at least 2pm.

"Good morning?" You smiled, walking past him to pour yourself a coffee, "Did I miss something? Why are you up?" You laughed as you sat down on the kitchen counter, watching Harrison move around the kitchen.

"I'm making Pancakes." He beamed at you, his eyes showing the little wrinkles you fell in love with as soon as you moved in.

"Why?" You laughed as you saw him pour a shit ton of sugar in the bowl before using a whisk to mix the ingredients, "Uhm, H... I think, that's a bit too much sugar."

"I like sugar, though." He shrugged as he looked at his finished pancake mix. He looked too proud of himself for you to tell him that they'll probably taste like shit.

"See, it looks great!" He smiled, as he showed you the first finished pancake. Placing it on a plate, he put some syrup on it and looked very pleased with himself, "and now you're going to be the first one who gets to taste this masterpiece."

Putting a piece of the pancake on a fork, he stepped in front of you, waiting for you to open your mouth so he could feed you. As soon as the fork full of sugar landed in your mouth you felt yourself pull a disgusted face.

"That bad?" He pouted as he watched you chew the rest of it.

"I wouldn't say bad - it's more like, terrible." You giggled.

"You're rude. Here I am, trying to make some breakfast for you and all you do is slag me off for it. I'm getting a divorce." He whined as your hands reached out to pull him into a hug.

"I told you it was too much sugar, but I appreciate the thought.", you chuckled into his chest, "And how are you getting a divorce? We're not even together?"

"Well, then do you want to marry me, so I can divorce you?" He grinned, taking a step back and sinking to his knees in front of you.

"You're such a dork. And no, I don't want to marry you, maybe you should make me your girlfriend first before proposing." You laughed, not realizing what you just said.

"Would you say yes? To - to being my girlfriend, I mean." He asked, unsure if he should've asked that or if that was crossing the invisible line between the two of you. Fuck that, he definitely crossed the line, but the boy needed to know if he had a chance of making you his and if he had, he sure as hell was going to take it.

"Not if you keep making these pancake, no." You smiled, pulling him closer to you, his hands finding their way to your waist as you just gazed into each other's eyes.

"Hm, and if I promise to never make pancakes again?" He grinned.

"Then, you've officially gotten yourself a girlfriend." You giggled before you were cut off by Harrison connecting his lips with your own, pulling you closer than humanly possible.

"And you know what? I think we can work on the difficulties in our relationship, no need for a divorce right now." He laughed as he placed another soft kiss on your lips.