#2

Blurb: "Stop being seductive." - "I was being myself, but okay."

You were at home, scrolling through your Instagram feed when you saw a new message pop up on your screen.

Harrison: Boys are coming over soon, wanna come as well? x

You: Are you sure you want me there on your boys night?

Harrison: I always want you here. Besides, it's my birthday, so I get to pick who's coming. See you soon x

You hopped under your shower and got ready for the evening. Knowing your boys, you were in for a fun night and you were sure that you somehow would end up at some random bar or club at some point tonight, so you dressed to impress.

Harrison was your best friend but you also harbored the biggest crush on him, but who wouldn't? He was amazing, always there for you and annoyingly handsome, so there was no way you weren't going to fall for him at one point in your friendship.

Tom opened their front door only seconds after you rang the doorbell, inviting you in and telling you that Harrison and his brothers were already getting the party started in the living room.

Somehow you ended up cuddled into Harrison's side, as the five of you were laughing about Tom's stories about some random things in his life. It was around 1am when Harry came up with the brilliant idea to visit the local club and get this night started. Being slightly tipsy, you immediately agreed and so did the rest of the boys.

Flash forward an hour, you found yourself owning the dance floor with Sam. You laughed at the boy in front of you who just pulled off one of the weirdest dance moves you had ever seen.

I didn't take long for Harrison to join you guys. He hadn't been able to keep his eyes off you from the minute you stepped on the dance floor. Seeing you move your hips and seeing your enjoy yourself frustrated him to the point where he had to down a few shots to push himself to finally make his move on you.

The boy also may have needed a little push from Tom who knew how his friend was feeling about you and told Harrison that if he wasn't going to make a move he would make one himself. That was the last push he needed.

You were still laughing at Sam who was still being an adorable goof when you felt a pair of hands on your hips, pulling you closer to the person. You were about to free yourself from the person's grip when you realized who it was, making you relax into his touch.

"Stop being so damn seductive. I can't handle this anymore." You felt Harrison's breath tickle your neck before his lips meet the soft skin there.

"I-I was being myself, but okay." You managed to say with a giggle, almost not being able to focus on the fact that you were in the middle of a dance floor with your best friend's lips attached to your neck.

"I know, and it's so damn frustrating. You don't know how much I want you. You don't know fast I'm falling for you." He whispered in your ear. Your heart was going crazy when you turned around in his arms, finally seeing the handsome face of your best friend - and crush - only inches away from your own.

"How about you show me how much you want me?" You grinned, pulling him in for a kiss that had Tom and Harry hollering and shouting from the bar.