#10

Blurbs:

"I'm getting a divorce" - "We're not even together?"

"Fuck off." - "It's always nice to feel wanted."

You were in the middle of your exam weeks a you decided that taking a small nap wouldn't hurt - not this point at least, it was either nail or fail. You had been under a lot of pressure, trying to get everything in your brain without losing your shit completely.

Being stressed out meant that you usually were your grumpy self and didn't want any social interaction. Luckily your roommate Harrison was a ray of sunshine and didn't care about your attitude during those weeks. He always managed to light up your live for at least a few minutes as soon as e stepped into the room.

Throwing your books and notes next to you on the couch you closed your eyes to take a little power nap. You felt yourself drifting off to sleep when you heard the front door open.

"Are you dead?" You heard the boy laugh as he entered your shared living room.

"Fuck off." You groaned, hoping he would just go away.

"It's always nice to feel wanted." He chuckled before making his way over to you.

"Go away, Harrison and let me be miserable in peace." You whined as you turned around to lay on your stomach.

"I'm not leaving you alone. I know you need me to cheer you up, Love." He laughed as he lay on top of you.

"Leave me alone." You complained when his weight was pressing you down on the couch.

"No, I know you need those cuddles right now." He chuckled as he moved to lie down behind you, pulling you closer to his chest.

"Don't you have anything more important to do than to distract me from my stuff?" You groaned, but welcomed the warmth that was starting to spread through your body as you felt yourself drift off to sleep again.

"You're important. And you're literally just lying there, doing absolute nothing."

"I don't care, just leave me alone."

"Doesn't feel like you want to be left alone." He chuckled holding up your hand that was intertwined with his own. You hadn't even realized that you had grabbed his hand as you cuddle more into his front.

"I need my alone time, I don't like you." You chuckled as you felt his fingertips roam over your side debating on whether or not to start a tickle attack. Harrison decided against it once he realized how sleepy you actually were and how much you needed some sleep.

"You're being rude. I'm getting a divorce." You felt his fingers wander through your hair, calming you down enough to get you to finally drift off to sleep.

"We're not even together, Handsome." He heard you mumble.

"I know, but I wouldn't mind." He smiled, kissing your shoulder as he pulled your sleeping form closer to him as he felt himself drift off to sleep as well.