Hyperdimension's Symbol of Ho...

By Nymbyte

Izuku Midoriya finds himself in another dimension known as the Hyperdimension. The world didn't have no quirk... More

Act I: Hyperdimension
Chapter 1: A Goddess Approaches Midoriya
Chapter 2: New Friends
Chapter 3: Lending a Hand
Chapter 4: Visiting Lowee
Chapter 5: A Neglectful Sister
Chapter 6: Vert and Midoriya Vs. CFW Trick
Chapter 7: Blanc and Midoriya Vs. CFW Trick
Chapter 8: Setting Up The Party
Chapter 9: Party Start
Chapter 10: A Setup
Chapter 11: Coming Up With a Plan
Chapter 12: Talking About Training
Chapter 13: Training With The Candidates
Chapter 14: Hope
Chapter 15: Despair
Chapter 16: The Candidates Awaken
Chapter 18: Midoriya Vs. Arfoire
Chapter 19: Moments
Chapter 20: Hacker Situation
Chapter 21: Cosplay
Chapter 22: Bond Problems
Chapter 23: Kidnapped
Chapter 24: Revenge
Chapter 25: Sadism
Chapter 26: R-18 Island
Chapter 27: Trust
Chapter 28: Trust Backfired
Chapter 29: The Gun Battery
Chapter 30: Peashy's Mother Revealed
Chapter 31: Eden
Chapter 32: Attack on Eden
Chapter 33: Hypnosis
Chapter 34: Declaration of War
Chapter 35: Peashy
Chapter 36: Message
Chapter 37: Judgment Day
Chapter 38: Tari
Chapter 39: Gamindustri's Hero
Chapter 40: Bad Ending Syndrome
Chapter 41: True Ending

Chapter 17: Downfall

1.5K 24 3
By Nymbyte

As the black drop of liquid dropped from the tip of Neptune's shoe and hit the black liquid pool, a pair of dark liquid ghost like hands came out and went up to the CPUs covering them.

Blanc: What's happening?

Neptune was overwhelmed by the way the black ghost like hands was touching her.

Vert: What is this stuff?!

Warechu checked the time.

Warechu: Pefect! Everything's moving according to plan.
Compa and IF were hiding behind a rock. They're trying to do something about Warechu.

IF: Hey Compa, I've got big favor to ask. Can you talk to that mouse and distract him? She asked.

Compa: Huh? I guess... What do I talk to him about?
She said not knowing.

IF: Good question. Let's see now...
She tried to think of something.

(Back to Warechu)

Warechu: Ok. My work here is done. Time to cheese it.
That's when a voice from behind him got his attention.

Compa: Uh, hello!
She called out to the rat.

Warechu: Chu?
He looked behind him.

Compa: Mr. Mouse!

He couldn't believe it was his angel. He had sparkling eyes.

Compa: I, uh... Was wondering if you maybe wanting to take a rest and talk with me? Over that way?! She asked him pointing towards the other direction.

Warechu: What?! Chu! Did you offer me to take breast?!
He said making a kawaii face.

Compa: Yeah! Come on!
She said while her chest made a jiggle sound.

Warechu: Ohhh! Dude! Compa baby!
He said running towards her.

Things weren't going well with the imprisoned CPUs. They thought this was it for them. They thought they were never gonna see their sisters again, including Midoriya. The CPUs felt disgusted by the weird black ghost hands covering their bodies. The liquid felt really cold.

Blanc: I-It's freezing.
She said meekly.

Vert: And It feels like I'm starting to lose all sensation in my skin.
Neptune was surprised.

Neptune: You what?!

Blanc: Me too. My body's starting to become numb.
She said sadly.

Noire: We got to hurry up and do something before this stuff envelopes us whole! She said. A voice got Neptune's attention.

IF: Neptune!
She called her name.

Neptune: Iffy!

IF: Histoire needs to talk with you about what's going on here!
She said.

Neptune: O-Ok!
She obeyed.

IF pulled out her phone that made a hologram of Histoire.

Histoire: Listen everyone, I've got unfortunate news to share.
It's about the anticrystal. It seems that the disruption of your links of your Sharicites isn't the only effect it has. I'm afraid that it also somehow it coverts the displaced Share energy into something called Anti-energy. And it's believed that this highly endenced energy is capable of taking the life of a goddess. She explained. Neptune and the other CPUs were shocked about this explanation.

Neptune: W-Well... That sucks. What do we do about it?!
She said getting worried this time.

Histoire: I wish that I could tell you but I don't know how to treat it yet. If only I had three days-

Neptune: Vert!
She yelled her name because the black liquid was engulfing her inside. Vert had her hand out to reach one of their hands.

Vert: N-Neptune... Please... Help me...
She barely said with her hand reached out still. Neptune tried her best to reach her hand. As their hands touched, Vert passed out.

Neptune: VERT!!!!
She yelled with agony. Blanc was starting to get swallowed too. She struggled to get out. She reached her hand out to Noire's.

Blanc: N-Noire!
She said trying her best to grab her hand. But it was too late. She had got swallowed.

The whole entire anticrystal pyramid started to get filled with the black liquid. IF could barely see anything inside. She saw Blanc get engulfed and barely saw her face. She started to get worried too.

The fight between the candidates including Midoriya against Arfoire was starting to get a bit difficult. They all saw the pyramid get full of black.

Ram (Transformed): Oh no! Blanc!

Midoriya was starting to feel full of rage. Like, how he got extremely aggravated like Kacchan, when he fought Muscular to protect Kota.

Midoriya (mind): Dammit!!
He thought making a angry serious face.

He activated One For All and jumped towards the black filled pyramid where the CPUs were trapped in. He clenched his fist and transferred his quirk to his hand, preparing to punch it.

Midoriya: Smash!
He said as he hit it. Unfortunately, it didn't have no effect. His eyes widened because it was like hitting a wall that bounces off anyone's hits or attacks.

Midoriya (mind): That didn't work?!
He thought. He landed safely back to the ground and backed away from it and tried to think if it had a strong barrier.

Midoriya (mind): If it has that much durability, I should utilize my power up to break it. He thought.

A gun fired that was IF's doing. She took a couple of shots but the bullets didn't have no effect. Compa rushed to her side with her giant syringe.

IF: Don't worry, Midoriya! I'm with you on this!

Compa: I'll help you break through this thing!

Warechu: Compa... You look real cute doing that, but it's not gonna work. He said making a lovey dovey face.

Compa's needle on her syringe broke just my poking it.

Compa: Aww!
She said sadly.

Midoriya was still at full cowling taking a few punches to it. It didn't have no effect. His face started to get more than just serious.

Black Sister: What the heck is that thing made out of?!

Purple Sister: Yeah, I like to know the same thing!
She agreed to her. The old hag explained it.

Arfoire: It's made out of Anti-energy and it's killing your sisters as we speak! She said with a bit of venom in her voice. She floated behind Nepgear and Uni.

Arfoire: NOW, RAINY RATNAPURA!
She called out the CPU of Leanbox's move. She rapidly hit them both with strong damage that sent them flying down.

Noire was getting engulfed in the black liquid like the others.

Noire: Nooo... N-Neptune!
She said sadly and passed out.

Neptune: Noire... Ugh.
She barely said while she passed out. The four goddesses of Gamindustri were all engulfed by the darkness. Nepgear crawled barely towards the anticrystal pyramid and reached out her hand.

Purple Sister: Neptune, Please! No!
She said forming tears in her eyes. The anticrystal pyramid's process was complete. The pink light that was glowing, turned into darkness. Nepgear thought this was the end for them.

Purple Sister: Neptune... NO!!!!
She yelled out in agony while the voice echoed.

Darkness had filled the pyramid inside, making everything a bit lighter to see. Neptune was starting to wake up in the darkness filled void.

Neptune (mind): What is this place? Where am I? What's going on? She wondered while symbolizing herself.

Neptune (mind): Did I die? I guess that makes sense.
She thought to herself. But she felt a heartbeat in her chest meaning that she was alive.

Neptune (mind): Nope. Still alive, but how? I should be dead.

She realized something.

Neptune (mind): The Share Energy. It should not reach me more.
She closed her eyes again while she felt a hand to her's.

Neptune (mind): It's so warm.
She thought while smiling. The other CPUs appeared in the darkness and grabbed on to each other's hands together.

Neptune (mind): Oh yeah, of course! Now I get it.
She remembered as she continued to smile.

The four CPUs started to glow together filling the darkness with light. The more dark comes, the more the light shines.

Nepgear clenched her hand and thought it was all over them and their selves. The old hag was in front of her laughing.

Arfoire: So, how does it feel to be only child now?!
She said while Nepgear was crying.

Arfoire: Everything you did was too little and too late. But cheer up kid you'll see your sister again. In fact, I'll reunite the two of you right now! She said going into air raising her spear to kill her.

Midoriya: GET AWAY FROM HER!
He exclaimed.

Midoriya activated full cowling and leaped in the air at a faster speed that rivals the old hag's speed. The old hag didn't pay attention. He lifted his leg and kicked the shit out of her right shoulder. She grunted in pain and was sent flying down to the ground.

Midoriya: I'll be your oppenent! He said getting into battle stance.

(A/N Chapter Done) The story's getting intense!
Follow for more. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 284 38
The year on earth is 2051 and a new breakthrough in technology shook the world. Dimensional travel gates. This discovery was astonishing as this brok...
6.2K 85 25
You were an everyday otaku who enjoyed playing through Hyper Dimension and Kingdom Hearts. One day, you were summoned to the world of Gamindustri and...
973 78 40
Sometimes, all it takes is one key moment to turn one's life around. In the case of mercenary Alex Mustang, a chance encounter with an ancient book b...
27.6K 1.2K 23
it was just another ordinary mundane day in Beacon until a Lab accident caused a tear in the fabric of time and space sadly Jaune was near this incid...