Becoming Mrs.Robert Kardashia...

By dianaragonzalez

My name is Eliany Gonzalez. One day, I was walking down the streets of Old San Juan, Puerto Rico, when a tall... More

Becoming Mrs.Robert Kardashian Jr.
Chapter 1: Hello, There
Chapter 2: First Appearance
Chapter 3: Yogurt & Fireworks
Chapter 4: Güanica & Kisses
Chapter 5: Breaking The News
Chapter 6: Camera Flashes Screaming Fans & Dinner
Chapter 7: A Day Out With The Star
Chapter 8: Kiss The Girl
Chapter 9: Treat Her Like Somebody
Chapter 10: Good In Goodbye?
Chapter 11: Airport
Chapter 12: 4 Months Later
Chapter 13: It's My Birthday!
Chapter 15: His Birthday
Chapter 16: One Year Later
Chapter 17: That Day Is Here
Chapter 18: Finally!
Chapter 19: Goodbye Friends
Chapter 20: Daddy's Little Girl
Chapter 21: The Moment We've Been Waiting For
Chapter 22: Not So Welcome
Chapter 23: House Hunting
Chapter 24: "Meeting Trip"
Chapter 25: Appointment
Chapter 26: Next Day
Chapter 27: Kendall (Part One)
Chapter 28: Kendall (Part Two)
Chapter 29: Fucking Up
Chapter 30: Where The Fuck Is He?
Chapter 31: Oh...
Chapter 32: The Original Plan
Chapter 33: Engagement Party
Chapter 34: Best Friend Drama
Chapter 35: Keeping Up With The Puertoricans (Part One: Barbecue)
Chapter 36: Keeping Up With The Puertoricans (Part Two: Turn Up!)
Chapter 37: She Did What?
Chapter 38: Wine Tasting With The Stars
Chapter 39: Thanksgiving Lunch
Chapter 40: Thanksgiving With The Kardashians
Chapter 41: Home Alert
Chapter 42: The Calm & The Storm
Chapter 43: Girl's Last Day Out
Chapter 44: Everything Is Not Okay
Chapter 45: Woah
Chapter 46: Expecting
Chapter 47: Dinner Confessions
Chapter 48: Bora Bora
Chapter 49: Weddings and Babyshowers
Chapter 50: Wedding Frenzy
Chapter 51: I Now Pronounce You...
Epilogue (Part One)
Epilogue (Part Two)
I'm with you all

Chapter 14: First Video Chat

2.3K 45 1
By dianaragonzalez

A/N: Hey Guys! I hope you are loving my fanfic so far and that I'm not boring you anymore (Jeje). I also wanted to tell you guys that this story is co-written by one of my fewest favorite person in the world... (Dan dada daaa...) Daniela Odette ♡ Okay... Just wanted to clear that now on to the fun sexy part. P.S. Daniela helped me with this chapter A LOT, so props for MY horny bestfriend ♡

End

"Hey!" His voice rang through the speaker. Oh my God! Rob! I can see him! He looks so cute!!!

"Babe! Hah. You look good." I dabbled my eyes at him. He really does.

"Thank you, thank you. So do you. What'cha doing?" He moved around looking at something in the distance.

"I'm here sitting next to mom." I flash the camera to mom, drinking her coffee. She smiles at the camera and waves.

"Hi." She says.

Rob looked at the screen and giggled. "Hi. How are you?" He asked her. I kept half of my face on screen. His whole face on my screen, I only had a small square to look at myself

"I'm great. How are you?"

"Good." His smile. Oh his smile. I adore that smile. I turned the camera back on me. Smiling a little.

"Hey." He tilted his head in a childish way. Making me laugh. I feel the same way I did when he was here.

"Hi."

"Hey. You look beautiful, Eli. Like my presents?"

Huh. How do I explain something you simply can't. How can you tell something you don't just absolutley love it.

"I absolutely, positively, extremely, love it. Thank you." Yes. That how you say it.

"Good. Your bracelet?" He looked at something in the distance, again.

"Right here, look." I showed my wrist to the camera. Rob smiled. "It's look great on you."

I grin. He looked, once again, to something far away.

"What are you looking at?" Like seriously, look at me!

"I'm trying not to look at you." And he didn't.

"What?"

"It's because..." He spoke like a little kid explaining why he doesn't want to go to school. Playful Rob. My favorite Rob. "You make me wanna get the first plane to Puerto Rico and take you with me. These past few months have past by fast. I think you look way more beautiful than the day I met you." And at last, the little kid sucks up to his mom. I giggle. How come when he asks me stupid stuff he doesn't look at me? And when he says these things so... amazingly wonderful he stares straight in the camera. Making me wanna cry and everything. He is so smooth its hilarious.

"That's what 20 years of age does to you." I laugh because I am the mother that gives in and let her kid stay home.

"I guess you're right. But I'm sorry if I don't look at you, Eli. I'm serious, you make me want to go over there." He half smiled. Showing a little dimple on his cheek.

"That's okay. You'll get use to it."

"I don't think I want to." Aw. I hope, teddy bear.

Next to me, my mom chuckled and left to her room. Thank goodness. Privacy.

"Mom just went in her room." I smiled at Rob.

"Oh really?" He raised his eyebrows. Theirs a gleam in his eyes. I never thought he'd be happy that my mom went in her room.

Oh I know what he's doing.

I turn away from the camera, blushing.

"Where'd you go?." Rob said.

"Sorry. I was checking something." Lies.

"Oh."

He looked at his screen, smiling. I did the same.

"How do you like the phone so far?"

"I love it. Especially, now."

"Why now?"

"Because I can see you." Duh.

"I knew you'd say that."

"Liar."

His mouth fell open. "Liar? Eliany, I do not lie."

"Sure, sure. Whatever you say."

"You're doing it, again." He sounded annoyed.

"Doing what?" My brows furry.

"Nothing. I just like looking at your confused face."

I roll my eyes. He is so silly. "Pfft. Of course you do."

"So..." Rob says after a moment.

"Yeah?" I'm staring at his lips. His pink rounded lips.

"I wanna kiss you. I was with Khloé today." He prompt.

"I wanna kiss your chubby face. And... What you guys do?" Him and his sister. They are almost glued together.

"Not more than I do." He spoke quietly and pretended to look around. Playful Rob is back. His eyes went to the screen. "Business. Talk."

"Of course I do. And... Sounds nice. Interesting."

"Eliany." Suddenly his lips were infront of the camera. "Kish Me." He mumbled.

I laugh but do as he says. I make a ducky face infront of the camera. "Mmmwuaah" I say.

Rob and I laugh.

"Go wash your mouth!" He yells, as he pinches his nose.

"Shut up!" I laugh.

"I'm kidding, bae." Rob shakes his head. He's silly.

"Miss you."

"Me too. What'd do you for your birthday last night?"

"I drank. This morning I had a banging hangover" Rob started laughing. "I didn't even remember if you called me before I got drunk with mom or after." That made him laugh even more. "I'm not finished. My hair was so crazy, I scared the living shit out of mom this morning. And then I couldn't even think straight when I opened the presents." He rubbed his eyes after laughing.

"Eliany." He clears his throat. "Your crazy." He shook his head.

"I am. It's sad."

"If you were here and you were drunk on your birthday, well... That would be fun but I wouldn't let you get drunk."

"Cocky, much?" I half smiled.

"Nah..." He did the same.

See how easy it is to have a convo with my boo? With my teddy bear? He's amazing, I tell ya!

"Why wouldn't you get me drunk?" I tempted.

"Drunk sex? Ew."

Wow, really? "Are you serious?"

"Yes! It's no fun! I prefer good, remembering, ferocious sex."

"Robert. You can be drunk and remember if you've had sex with someone. And good sex." I explain.

"You would know?" His eyebrows raised.

"I would.You know I'm not a virgin and definitely, not an angel."

"When was your last time you had drunk sex?" He still had his half smile on. I'd like to kiss away the half smirk, off.

"I was 16 years old. Staying at a gal friends house, her brothers best friend was there, we got high and drunk and it happened." I shrugged.

"You are so lucky I'm not there to beat you!" He joked. We laughed and I shook my head.

"When was the last time you had drunk sex?" I asked.

"A month before I met you."

"Ouch." I looked away.

A month? Before he met me? He could still be in contact with the whore who did it with him. Damn it, Rob. Just, damn it.

"Eliany. Don't think about it." His voice turns serious.

He's right. He's with me now. And though we haven't had sex, yet, it still bites me.

"Fine. But... Was it good?"

"Meh. But if it was you... Well, it would've been diffrent." He winked.

"Really?" That does not convince me.

"Yeap."

"Robert. What are you doing?"

"Flirting with my girlfriend." There goes that title. Girlfriend.

I giggle. "I would flirt but I do things differently. I like to flirt face-to-face."

Robert raises an eyebrow.

"Soon. Very soon." He says.

"Oh, I hope so." I smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 4.9K 70
GxG Y/N has had a crush on Kendall since the day they met. When Kylie finds out she only wants to help get the pair together, as she can see that the...
2.4M 90.9K 45
KELLY & STEPHEN Kelly Jane had a huge crush on Stephen ever since the moment she laid eyes on him. Even though he has a bad reputation when it comes...
333K 5.8K 47
When 16 year old Kelly finds out she's part of one of the most famous families in the world she couldn't be happier, but then she realises she will h...
12.2M 408K 39
#1 in romance genre (1stJan - 8th Jan.) ( Again placed #1 in romance in Feb) Aaron got up from his seat and walked round the table towards her while...