Secrets Within The Garden [un...

By jinnieboo92

Best friends as young kids developing a love that is indescribable, as strings of fate connected their hearts... More

Chapter : One
Chapter : Two
Chapter : Three
Chapter : Four
Chapter : Five
Chapter : Six
Chapter : Seven
Chapter : Eight
Chapter : Nine
Chapter : Ten
Chapter : Eleven
Chapter : Twelve
Chapter : Thirteen
Chapter : Fourteen
Chapter : Fifteen
Chapter : Sixteen
Chapter : Seventeen
Chapter : Eighteen
Chapter : Nineteen
Chapter : Twenty
Chapter : Twenty-One
Chapter : Twenty-Two
Chapter : Twenty-Three
Chapter : Twenty-Four
Chapter : Twenty-Five
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52.
53
54 -R-
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
69.🌇🎭
70. 🌇🎭 pt 1
71. your eyes pt.2
72. are
73. my
74. home
75. I
76. love
77. you
78. so
79. Very
80. much
81. ¡im ready!
END. 🌻💍
sunflowers and rings pt 1 🌻💍
sunflowers and rings pt 2 🌻💍

35

4.4K 205 34
By jinnieboo92

Taehyung was tossed into the house. Maria Jose and Tony stood in front of the young man.

Maria Jose grabbed Taehyung by his hair, "Trader!" She kicked him in the face. "I should've killed you instead!" She kicked him again. "How confident were you to think you can see Jungkook!"

Taehyung tried to speak but the blood dripping from his mouth choked him. "Take him to the wear house!" Maria Jose yelled as two men walked in and picked up Taehyung, dragging him out of the room.

"He could've exposed us!" Maria Jose paced around the room. "Call Min Seo! Tell her it's time!" She yelled. Tony nodded grabbing his phone.

"Thank you for telling us, he could've ruined our plans." Maria Jose looked at Hoseok. "You may go..." Hoseok bowed, walking away.

Min Seo sat down in her bedroom. She still had her dress on, crying to herself. Jungkook left her there alone and didn't comeback. She felt her phone buzz and quickly picked up.

"Jungkook?"

"Min seo."

Min Seo's heart sunk, "Tony."

"How are my dear?"

Min Seo looked down at her ring, "I'm fine, what is it?"

"It's time..."

-Days Later-

The days that followed seemed normal, expect the tension between the newlyweds. Min Seo constantly found herself alone, and Jungkook was always busy. The two didn't have a honey moon or a moment to themselves. For a moment they both began to regret all of this.

CL walked into Jungkook's office. "Rough weather isn't it." Jungkook looked back at his window. "Rain." He said to himself.

"Sorry about not getting the card soon, I was busy with training." Cl handed Jungkook an envelope. "Thank you." CL bowed and left the room. Jungkook looked down at the envelope, as much as he wanted to know what was said in the card he was nervous. He was flipped the card quickly and read it.

"Come and fine me- V"

Jungkook froze, rereading the card over and over again. He felt his mouth go dry, his heart dropped. He covered his mouth running to the bathroom. He threw up, feeling his vision blur with tears.

He wiped his mouth and cried. He couldn't believe this. V was responsible for Taehyung's death. Jungkook wanted to scream, he was angry. He fell for V someone who took Taehyung away from him. He felt like a fool for falling for this.

He walked out of the bathroom and threw everything off of his desk. "Fuck!" He yelled banging on his desk. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" He cried loudly, falling on the ground. He held his chest tightly, "Why me!" He cried.

Jungkook has never felt this type of pain before. Never had love been something to worry him. He was betrayed, he was used. Jungkook felt his blood boil, this is why V knew so much about Taehyung, why he was always in the places only Taehyung knew about. Jungkook felt sick, the kiss, the words did they mean nothing?

He looked at the Taehyung's picture on the ground. The glass broken. Jungkook grabbed it looking down at Taehyung. "I'm so sorry." He cried, "I'm so sorry, Taehyung."

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook's eyes widen looking at his grandmother.

Nana Jeon looked down at her grandson. She remembered it clearly.

"Leesun?"

"Ara!" Ara turned around to face her husband. "Do not call for him." He said. "What did you do to my son?" Ara walked up to her husband. "He will become leader one day, he can not be weak minded!" Ara faced her sons bedroom door, "How do you know my son will not be a good leader?"

"Weak minded people fail in life." 

Ara turned back around, "My son will grow to help his people with a kind heart, he will not be a hard man like you!" She shouted, "I am the leader of my people, and I decided whether my son will be good enough or not!" Ara walked away into her sons room.

She opened the door softly, her son sat on the ground with bloody hands. "Son!" She walked in quickly. Leesun faced his mother, his face was full of cuts and his hands bloody from the beating his father gave him. "Mother." Leesun held his mother. Ara held her son close and rocked him. "Mother, will I not be a good leader?"

Ara faced her son, holding his hands gently. "My dear boy." She smiled softly at him, "You will be the strongest leader." She said.

"When you have children you must teach them good, teach them to fight with their heart." Ara said.

"I will be the best for you." Leesun kissed his mother's hands. Ara cupped her sons face. "Do not let someone fool you, follow your heart and what it tells you."

"Nana" Jungkook said softly. Nana Jeon walked up to her grandson and held him. "Why did I have to live like this." Jungkook cried, "Why must I suffer so much, I didn't ask to be here."

Nana Jeon felt her heart break, Jungkook crying was something rare he was always so strong that something for this to happen must have caused him great pain. "You are strong my boy." She said to him.

She softly stroked his hair causing Jungkook to fall asleep in her arms. She remembered how his father use to be as a child, falling asleep in her arms. "You are as strong as your father." She said softly, "You are just like him, following his heart even if it pains him."

Taehyung was tied to a wooden chair, beat up and soaked with water. He felt his body give up on him. He spat out the blood left in his mouth.

"Don't give up."

Taehyung looked up, "H-Hyungwon?"

Hyungwon walked up to Taehyung. "Look at you." He quickly pulled up a water bucket and a rag, cleaning Taehyung's face. "I'm going to get you out." He said softly, "Around two in the morning the guards begin to get ready to sleep, they switch off and that give us plenty of time to leave. You have to go alone, I am going to be waiting outside in a black car." Hyungwon said quickly, "You have to be fast, we can't let anything distract us." Taehyung just nodded.  Hyungwon lossened up Taehyung's rope.

"Okay." Hyungwon smiled, "We got this okay? I'll get you out of here."

The clock struck two and Hyungwon crossed his fingers, "Come on, Tae."

Taehyung waiting for the guards to leave and as soon as they all left Taehyung got up grabbing his mask and a bag. He tried to run fast not caring about the extreme pain he was in. He walked to the back and opened the door quietly trying not to let himself be known. He rushed to the back gate and his heart began to beat faster when he saw it open, Hyungwon waiting for him.

"Hey you!" Someone ran after Taehyung.

Taehyung looked back and ran faster his tears running down his face due to the pain he was in. He almost tripped but quickly got up. "Come on!" Hyungwon saw people rushing at their direction. Taehyung passed the gate and jumped into the car. Hyungwon pressed on the pedal and the car sped off.

"Oh my fucking god, we did it!" Hyungwon shouted. Taehyung laid on the back feelings his body give up. "What about Hoseok?" Taehyung said trying to sit up. Hyungwon stayed quiet, "I'm sorry." He looked at Taehyung with apologetic eyes.

"What's in the bag?" Hyungwon asked Taehyung. "Just some pictures i carry around." Taehyung smiled softly. "You should sleep a bit, I'll wake you up when we get there." Taehyung nodded falling asleep.

Jin was woken up to his alarm system telling him there was someone at the front door. "Where are you going?" Namjoon asked Jin half asleep. "Just go back to sleep." Jin soft softly walking to the door.

Jin opened the door softly, "Hyungwon?!" His eyes widened seeing his old friend standing there. "Jin, I have Taehyung." Jin froze. "What are you talking about?"

"It's a long story. We have to be quick, please!" Hyungwon took Jin to his car. Jin gasped, Taehyung was sleeping peacefully in the car. "What happened?" Jin asked in a shaky voice, "Taehyung was pronounced dead three years ago how could this have happened?"

"Let's get him inside first."

"He was kidnapped and they faked his death?" Jin said in shock, Namjoon looked at Jin. "We need to tell Jungkook!" Namjoon got up but Hyungwon pulled Namjoon's arm. "Please don't!" He said, "No one can know yet, especially Jungkook."

"Why not?" Jin asked.

"Because-" Hyungwon didn't know how to explain what he was about to say. "Maria Jose- she is alive!"

Jin felt his soul leave his body. "Hyungwon, what do you mean?"

"Maria Jose killed Jungkook's father and made sure to make it seem as if she was killed too! She thought since Jungkook was young she would advantage from taking all of the Jeon's fortunes. They know that Taehyung is Jungkook's only weakness, she knows that they love each other so she's using him to go against Jungkook." Hyungwon said quickly.

"Taehyung is V!"

Jin remembered hearing about V from Jungkook. He was the one that shot Jungkook. "How do you know all this?" Jin asked.

"I have been working for her for years! I was kidnapped myself. Seeing Taehyung there was hard, so I knew I had to get him out of there. We need to help him and we need to keep this under control, by now they must be looking for us!"

"I will help you!" Jin stood up. "First we need to find our tracking chips, if we don't get them out now the locator will find us. I was ahead and disabled the trackers for a couple of hours."

"We need to take them to my clinic." Jin rushed to grab his things, "Namjoon, help me take Taehyung and Hyungwon you can drive there right?" Hyungwon nodded quickly.

Jin was driving quickly to his office. "He was under their noses the whole time!"

Namjoon looked at Jin. "I don't know how this all came to be, do you think he will remember us?" Jin grabbed Namjoon's hand. "We first need to have him safe, we must keep this from Jungkook at all costs."

Jungkook was sitting in front of the large portrait again. "How much do I have to give to see you again." Jungkook looked at the frame with tired eyes. "I- fell in love with someone who hurt you." Jungkook began to cry again. "I fell in love with someone that wasn't you." Jungkook looked down. "I  took you for granted, I was so fast and fell in love so quickly."

Jungkook got up and faced it once more. He looked deep into Taehyung's eyes. He felt lost in them, just like he would lose himself on V's.

Jungkook's eyes widen, he walked back knocking down the wine bottle he had. "Those eyes." He said under his breath.

"They look like his."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

791K 32.7K 59
❝Even after my hopes being torn apart, even after carrying a broken heart, even after all your faults, I was, am and will be forever your...
9.5K 565 36
It's about a ordinary boy who is from A mafia family but he felt this was not safe to live with them so he came here to soul and started his life he...
108K 3.4K 16
"I miss you,kook" "I hate you,Kim Taehyung In which Taehyung left his boyfriend Jungkook but what will happen when they meet after two years? mafia a...
198K 11.4K 71
The strings of fate pulled tight as you desperately searched for freedom. You stumbled upon a wolf with six fated mates. Everything has been leading...