Hyperdimension's Symbol of Ho...

By Nymbyte

Izuku Midoriya finds himself in another dimension known as the Hyperdimension. The world didn't have no quirk... More

Act I: Hyperdimension
Chapter 1: A Goddess Approaches Midoriya
Chapter 2: New Friends
Chapter 3: Lending a Hand
Chapter 4: Visiting Lowee
Chapter 5: A Neglectful Sister
Chapter 6: Vert and Midoriya Vs. CFW Trick
Chapter 7: Blanc and Midoriya Vs. CFW Trick
Chapter 8: Setting Up The Party
Chapter 9: Party Start
Chapter 10: A Setup
Chapter 11: Coming Up With a Plan
Chapter 13: Training With The Candidates
Chapter 14: Hope
Chapter 15: Despair
Chapter 16: The Candidates Awaken
Chapter 17: Downfall
Chapter 18: Midoriya Vs. Arfoire
Chapter 19: Moments
Chapter 20: Hacker Situation
Chapter 21: Cosplay
Chapter 22: Bond Problems
Chapter 23: Kidnapped
Chapter 24: Revenge
Chapter 25: Sadism
Chapter 26: R-18 Island
Chapter 27: Trust
Chapter 28: Trust Backfired
Chapter 29: The Gun Battery
Chapter 30: Peashy's Mother Revealed
Chapter 31: Eden
Chapter 32: Attack on Eden
Chapter 33: Hypnosis
Chapter 34: Declaration of War
Chapter 35: Peashy
Chapter 36: Message
Chapter 37: Judgment Day
Chapter 38: Tari
Chapter 39: Gamindustri's Hero
Chapter 40: Bad Ending Syndrome
Chapter 41: True Ending

Chapter 12: Talking About Training

1.5K 27 7
By Nymbyte

(Back to the CPUs)

The four CPU's were still trapped in the anticrystal's prison. The four had their base forms due to their HDD getting deactivated by itself. Thanks to the work of the anticrystal.

Neptune: Come on, don't you have any video games? This is boring! I want to party! She pouted. Noire seemed pissed about her.

Noire: We could die here and that's your complaint?
She said irritated.

Blanc: I finally know. This is what hell's like.
She said calmly.

Vert: It's awful. I can't even post on the 4 goddesses online chat room. I was supposed to do an endgame raid with my guild tonight. She said sadly.

Noire: Are you looking kind of rogo?

Neptune: I'm still stuck up on dial up but I totally get what you're coming from. Ok, I'm gonna try making demands real quick. She said.

Neptune: Hey you! Uh...... What's your name? Uh... Arf Arf Arfyworth? She said as the old hag got irritated by the way she pronounced her name.

Arfoire: You really think that's my name?!

Neptune: Oh. Uh... Sorry! I mean, uh... Afflewaffle.
She had trouble trying to pronounce her name correctly.

Arfoire: You're getting colder...
She was about to burst with irritation.

Neptune: Ok. Whatever, Arf Farts. Give us something to play with. You have like Wi-Fi, right? We're gonna die of boredom here. She pouted.

Arfoire just smirked as she said that.

Arfoire: Oh yeah? Sure do death by boredom is a lot less painful that you have in store. She said.

Neptune: Hey wait, she didn't shoot me down! So, does that mean that she gives me the okay to call her Art Farts? She said looking at Noire.

Noire: Just kill me.
She said uncomfortably.

Arfoire got a bit angry.

Arfoire: Hey! I just handed you your death sentence! Can't you be a little terrified at least?!

Neptune: Wasn't listening.
She said with a smartass tone.

Arfoire: Ha! Why don't you try looking down?
She said as the trapped CPUs looked down. It appeared to be like a black giant puddle of water but not water.

Neptune: Wha...?

Noire: What is that?

Vert: It's rather unsettling.

Blanc: Huh great. Its gets even worse.

They all felt a bit weird by the appearance of the black liquid beneath them. A tiny drop of black liquid came from the tip of Neptune's shoe and it just dropped into the large puddle of blackness. The drip echoed.

Arfoire: It may look benign for now but you'll feel it soon enough. Enjoy the little time you have left. She said.

Arfoire: Farewell, and arrive in your cave of torment, my friends. She said fixing her hat while she laughed. The black vicious liquid came from all the four CPUs body slowly. Waiting for their doom.

(Back at Leanbox Basilicom)

Nepgear watched a star streak through the sky. She wanted to still help her sister and the others. She felt like it was just about time to go save them. Midoriya was by her.

Rom: Miss Nepgear, Mister Midoriya.
She calmly said. They both turned around to see Rom by them while Ram was pulling on to Uni's hand.

Ram: Come on, hurry!
She said pulling Uni outside the balcony to see Nepgear and Midoriya.

Uni: I know...
She said with a tiny voice crack. She still had tears in her eyes. She rubbed them. From the time when she yelled at Nepgear earlier today. She felt sorry for her.

Nepgear: Did something happen?
She said as Rom walked up to Nepgear.

Rom: Let's be friends, ok?
She nicely said and calmly. Nepgear took her hand.

Rom looked at Midoriya.

Rom: You too, Mister Midoriya.
She said nicely said.

Midoriya: O-Oh Okay.
He said taking her hand too. After that, Uni and Ram walked up to the three and putted their hands as well.

Midoriya (mind): Girls are touching my hand!
He thought blushing in embarrassment. He snapped out of his thoughts quick. Uni said something.

Uni: I shouldn't have... Said that. I'm really sorry.
She apologized with a cracking voice. Neptune giggled lightly with a smile.

Uni: It's not your fault. I-I know that... I'm just so angry right now. Why am I so helpless?! She said sadly.

Nepgear: I know. It's alright. I feel the same way.
She said smiling to Uni. Uni had more tears form in her eyes with a small smile on her face. It was about to be morning already. The sun came up.

The four candidates of each nation and Midoriya watched the beautiful sun come up from its horizon. Midoriya seen how beautiful the sun was when it came up. It was like those times when he gets up in the morning to see how the day was. But this was ten times more beautiful. He had a serious blank expression on his face when he looked at the horizon. That's when Uni broke the silence.

Uni: I thought my big sister was unbeatable. That no one was stronger. If I felt that she was always around, everything would turn out fine no matter what.

Nepgear: That sounds like me.
She said as Uni turned to her.

Nepgear: She may act silly sometimes, but I'm so lost without her. Now, I'm standing her like a fool. I don't know what to do at all. She said looking down with a sad look.

Ram: What do you mean?! It's easy!
She said getting off the fence of the balcony.

Midoriya: Yeah! That's right!
He said happily and strong hearted.

Ram: All we gotta do is to save them ourselves!

Rom: We can win this! If we all work together, I know we can!
She said happily and calmly.

They all looked at Midoriya.

Uni: We may need your help too.
She said to him.

Midoriya: I'll do whatever it takes!
He said strong hearted with a serious face.

Nepgear: That's the spirit!
She said as she realized something else.

Nepgear: But... None of us have CPU forms yet.

Ram: Then learn how to get them!

Rom: I bet we can figure something out.

Nepgear: I suppose so. Yeah it's worth a try.

Uni: I actually think I have a clue. It was something that Noire told me a while back. She said I can't transform because I put a limiter to my heart.

Nepgear: I don't get it. Just what does that mean?

Uni: It's not literal. It's more like I'm afraid of something and that's what's holding me back.

Rom: I'm afraid of monsters
She said worried.

Nepgear: I think we all are.

Ram: Fine! Let's train together so no one is scared anymore, ok?

Midoriya agrees with Ram's suggestion. It was like All Might all over again. When he comes to save the day, he told people to not be afraid of anything. All Might told him to train and get strong to become the next Symbol of Peace when his time comes. That quote, 'Go beyond, Plus Ultra!'. He uses it if he has an awesome moment. So Midoriya took this into consideration.

Uni had a smile.

Uni: Hmph. Count me in!
She said with a smile.

Midoriya: We should learn how to use and utilize our powers.
He said.

Uni: Sounds like a plan too.

Nepgear looked at Midoriya and Uni. She turned her whole body to them with a serious expression.

(Somewhere in Leanbox's Basilicom)

IF: Uni! Rom! Ram! Your attendance are here to-
She cut off to see the candidates training.

Ram: HAA!!!!
She screamed out as she whacked the tiny flower monster with her personal weapon. The flower yelled in pain in a high pitched voice. It landed in the living room and the flower monster glowed yellow. It was Compa who was the simulation of the flower.

Compa: Owie! You're a whole lot stronger than you look.
She said sadly and pouty.

IF check on her if she was ok.

IF: Compa! Are you okay?
She said concerned.

Compa: It may be harsh, but this is training!
She said confusing IF.

IF: What?
She turned and look at the rest of the other candidates including Midoriya.

IF: Wait. You're in Lady Vert's game?!

Midoriya: It's proving pretty well!
He said with smile.

Nepgear: We thought it might help us to unleash the fighter within.

Uni: Obviously, this place isn't exactly like Dance Central.

Compa: I've volunteered to play the enemy even though I get beat up a buch. But if it helps GG and the others transform, I don't mind. Somebody's gotta do it. She said with a smile.

IF: Wait. Transform?

Uni: Look, we have to fight. I mean after all, if we don't do something to save our sisters then who will?

Nepgear: Exactly. But we have to get stronger first.

IF: Whoa! Hold on a sec, Nepgear! We're dealing with an enemy here that captured four goddesses!

Nepgear: I know that. But this is our responsibility. Because we... Have the power to be goddesses too. She said as IF went wide eyed for a moment. IF let out a sigh.

IF: No point trying to stop you.
She said as this made Midoriya and the candidates giggled.

IF: But I don't like you beating on Compa. So no more of that. I'll be playing the enemy from now on. She said worried. She took Compa's place.

Compa: Thanks Iffy.
She said.

IF: I'll avenge you.
She said with a smile and a wink.

IF: I sure hope you're ready!
She said turning to the group. As she finished her sentence the door busted open to reveal the little girl known as Abnes.

Abnes: GA-THUNK! GA-THUNK! GA-THUNK! Look who I've found!
She said.

They all stood in silence for a brief moment. They found it odd that she bursted in without permission.

Compa: Huh?

(A/N Chapter done. I wanted to put this to see how Midoriya reacted to Abnes bursting in. It just looked funny to see. XD)
Follow for more. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 852 27
You just a ordinary teen who goes to school to chat and play with your friends until a portal appears at the school field and suck you into a world c...
10K 285 50
What started out as a simple meet and greet with the CPUs would end up turning into a large scale adventure. One that no one could expect. HyperDimen...
17.1K 326 42
You the reader are the descendant of Son Goku and you're fighting against Beerus the destroyer when your attacks meet causing an explosion powerful e...
2.2K 47 8
In a world full of quirks Izuku Midoriya is part of the 2 percent that don't have quirks, after being constantly bullied by his childhood " friend" M...