Hyperdimension's Symbol of Ho...

Od Nymbyte

Izuku Midoriya finds himself in another dimension known as the Hyperdimension. The world didn't have no quirk... Více

Act I: Hyperdimension
Chapter 1: A Goddess Approaches Midoriya
Chapter 2: New Friends
Chapter 3: Lending a Hand
Chapter 4: Visiting Lowee
Chapter 5: A Neglectful Sister
Chapter 6: Vert and Midoriya Vs. CFW Trick
Chapter 7: Blanc and Midoriya Vs. CFW Trick
Chapter 8: Setting Up The Party
Chapter 9: Party Start
Chapter 10: A Setup
Chapter 12: Talking About Training
Chapter 13: Training With The Candidates
Chapter 14: Hope
Chapter 15: Despair
Chapter 16: The Candidates Awaken
Chapter 17: Downfall
Chapter 18: Midoriya Vs. Arfoire
Chapter 19: Moments
Chapter 20: Hacker Situation
Chapter 21: Cosplay
Chapter 22: Bond Problems
Chapter 23: Kidnapped
Chapter 24: Revenge
Chapter 25: Sadism
Chapter 26: R-18 Island
Chapter 27: Trust
Chapter 28: Trust Backfired
Chapter 29: The Gun Battery
Chapter 30: Peashy's Mother Revealed
Chapter 31: Eden
Chapter 32: Attack on Eden
Chapter 33: Hypnosis
Chapter 34: Declaration of War
Chapter 35: Peashy
Chapter 36: Message
Chapter 37: Judgment Day
Chapter 38: Tari
Chapter 39: Gamindustri's Hero
Chapter 40: Bad Ending Syndrome
Chapter 41: True Ending

Chapter 11: Coming Up With a Plan

1.6K 32 4
Od Nymbyte

The CPUs that were tangled and trapped inside the Anticrystal's prison. Arfoire enjoyed the show. She wanted to just get rid of them already. But the process of the Anticrystal's light was draining their power and life away slowly.

Arfoire let out a laugh.

Arfoire: Once a goddess enters my Anticrystal fields, their energy bleeds away bit by bit. She explained.

Purple Heart: What is it that you want? Who are you?
She said barely moving in the tangles.

Arfoire: The name is Arfoire, girly. I'm here to bring the gospel of chaos to this world and eliminating its bratty rulers should be a good start. She said smiling evily while laughing. That's when the rat himself introduced himself too.

Warechu: And I'm Warechu. Great number three mascot in the world. He said introducing himself. The gothic hag got disappointed because she wanted to talk cocky.

Arfoire: Come on, rat. This is my big scene here. Stop screwing it up.

Warechu: What the cheese, lady! I'm the one who dug up the Anticrystal in that cave in Lastation and in the Leanbox Ocean!
I think I deserve some time in the spotlight too! He said.

Arfoire: Hmph. There wouldn't even be no spotlight for you to hog if I hadn't found the first anticrystal back in Planeptune and may need to remind you that it was none other than Mois who stole it from Lowee's Basilicom. She said as this caught the trapped CPU's attention. Green Heart was the first to speak.

Green Heart: Lowee's Basilicom? You knew?
She looked at Blanc.

Green Heart: Why couldn't you stop her?

White Heart: Don't blame me. I kept it under tight surveillance but the damn thing went missing during the whole kidnapping mess. She said.

Green Heart: If you hadn't kept it secret, we could've help.
She smiled.

White Heart: Sure. In my sight, there were more than one of them! She said angry.

Black Heart realized the situation. She knew what she was talking about.

Black Heart: Then, back in the cave. That's what it was.
She said while she had a flashback of herself when her HDD deactivated weird.

Purple Heart: Did you figure something out?!
She said as her HDD form deactivated itself due to the anticrystal's process.

Neptune: Whoa. My transformation!
She said while the other CPU's HDD forms deactivated themselves. Back to their base form.

Arfoire laughed at the goddesses who changed back.

Arfoire: I told you, your energy would bleed away. You shouldn't act so surprised. But don't worry there's plenty more suffering where that came from.

The four powerless CPUs were getting tighten by the tangles with more pressure and intensity. They were in agony and despair. Vert said something.

Vert: Can't we do something?!
She said worried.

(Back with Iffy and Nepgear)

Nepgear watched the horrible tragedy in her eyes.

Nepgear: No! What happened?!
She said with a heartbreaking voice.

Nepgear: NEPTUNE!!!
She shouted out her name loudly.

Neptune heard her sister call her name.

Neptune: It's Nepgear!

More drones popped up that surrounded IF and Nepgear.

IF: We've got to get out of here!
She said still holding her hand.

Nepgear: We can't just leave her!
She exclaimed. This moment had IF on the wrong passage. Nepgear was right about saving them.

IF: Snap out of it!
She shouted as she pulled up her hand. They both sat down on her bike while IF drove away with a gun in her hand that she was shooting at the drones behind.

IF: Will come back with a plan!
She said ceasing her hand gun.

(Back with Warechu and Arfoire)

Warechu: You're gonna let them get away?
He said looking at the old hag.

Arfoire: Sure, why not? They can't transform. Why should I be afraid of a pair of little girls? She said smirking.

(Back with IF and Nepgear)

IF was driving Nepgear back to the basilicom in Leanbox. Nepgear still wanted to help her sister and the others out but IF said that they need to come up with a plan in order to do something about the situation. Nepgear had a worriness look on her face.

(Back at the Leanbox Basilicom)

The Candidates were talking to the oracle, Histoire on a computer.

Histoire: Wait. Could you explain this to me one more time, IF?

IF: I'm a bit confused myself, really. She mentioned something about anticrystals. I think they're used to steal powers from CPUs. She said.

Histoire: Hmm? It doesn't ring a bell.

IF: Then, could you research them for us, Miss Histoire?
She said.

Histoire: I wouldn't mind but I'm afraid it will take three days.
She said. IF had a awkward smile.

IF: Maybe, try using blast processing this time.
She awkwardly said.

Histoire: I'll give it my best. Nepgear you should come back to Planeptune with IF and Compa. Until we have an answer, the rest of you should head home as well. See ya later. She hanged up. IF turned around to the group.

IF: Well, you heard her.
She said as Uni interrupted.

Uni: Wait! I'm not going anywhere until you give me a proper explanation for this. Can't we do anything? She said serious.

Midoriya came back from the bathroom. Approaching the living room where the group was. As he stepped into the living room, he saw them all together. Some of them had determined looks and worried looks on their faces. Something tells him it didn't feel so formal. So he approached the group with his hero suit gamma on.

Midoriya: What's going on here?
He said until IF said something to him.

IF: I'm glad you're here. We witnessed that the four goddesses were captured. Their power is draining slowly as we speak. She said as the boy's face turned serious about the situation.

Midoriya: I knew something was up. I was talking to Nepgear about it. She felt like it didn't seem right for them to leave. I did feel the same way as her. He said.

IF: That's why me and Nepgear came back with a plan to do.
She said as Ram said something.

Ram: Usually, Blanc takes down bad guys with one punch! What gives?! She said standing up from her seat.

Rom: She's not gonna... Die, is she?
She calmly said with concern.

Compa: No, no. She'll be fine. She's a goddess after all so if she gets hurt, she'll get right back up. She nicely said.

Midoriya: It's like how I don't give up. If I'm at my limit, I still withstand it. Even if it cost me my life. Like one time, I saved a child from a powerful villain. The villain said that I was a on a kill list. So he went to charge at me with his full power and so did I. As he hold back more of his power, I went past my limit to defeat him. I defeated him barely, but I had severe injuries to the use of my arms. The doctors said that if I withstand this percent of power even two or three more times, I may not be able to move my arms anymore. He said giving them his backstory. They all had concerned faces due to his tragic past he just said to them.

IF: I'm very sorry to hear that.
She had a sad look.

Compa: Same here. If you can't use your arms anymore, then allow me to help you cure the permanent damage. She said strong hearted.

Midoriya: Thanks.
He said with a smile.

Uni: You said that their powers were stolen?
She talked about the CPUs

Nepgear said something meekly that barely caught the attention of the others.

Nepgear: I'm Sorry.
She apologized.

Compa: It's not your fault, GG.

Nepgear: It is though. The stone that I picked up when we we're shopping. I knew it was strange. It must have been an anticrystal.

Midoriya walked over to Nepgear and kneeled down and put both of his hands on her shoulders gently and looked in her violent eyes.

Midoriya: I know how you feel. But don't worry I'll protect you. And I mean all of you! That includes the CPUs! He said turning his head around to the group with a determined smile. Nepgear hugged him with a sudden embrace. She layed her head on his right shoulder with a sad look. He put his hand over her head and gently stroked it up and down. Her hair had a very soft sensation.

Nepgear: Thanks Midoriya. I needed that.
She said calmly and a bit sad. She released him from her hug. He standed up.

IF started to get back on the objective.

IF: This is pointless. Playing the blame game won't help anyone.

Nepgear: You say that...but if I just stop to think. If I try to figure out why I got dizzy even a little. If I told our sisters, we could've stopped this. She said with her voice cracking.

Uni: That's right, you idiot! Noire is strong. She'lll never get captured. Well... Not on our own at least. You did this to her. She said with a her voice cracking with a sad tone. After she said this, the silence shatters from her.

Uni: I WISHED THEY CAPTURED YOU INSTEAD, CAUSE NO ONE WOULD MISS YOU!! She exclaimed with tears and sadness.
Midoriya was getting sad about their moment. He just listened.

Uni ran out of the living room and slammed the door. Nepgear was still on the chair, crying. She felt like she was doomed. They all looked at her crying. Midoriya just hugged her to ease her sadness and she hugged back. Gently stroking her hair. His face changed from being sad to serious. They need to get to the bottom of this.

(A/N Chapter Done. Man, that last part was kind of depressing.)
Follow for more. :)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

19.4K 284 38
The year on earth is 2051 and a new breakthrough in technology shook the world. Dimensional travel gates. This discovery was astonishing as this brok...
13.9K 198 36
Book 3b1 Sekushi goes into a new dimension, and can't get back (typical plot). And this time to a place called Gamindustri, where it is ruled over by...
1.3K 65 6
This is the rewrite to Hero In My Own Way. Similar style, but vastly different...well. Everything. I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING RELATED TO MY HERO ACADEMI...
10.1K 285 50
What started out as a simple meet and greet with the CPUs would end up turning into a large scale adventure. One that no one could expect. HyperDimen...