When I Say, I Love You...

By ANTMBi

Book Two- i hugged him and kissed his soft lips"I'm gonna miss you"I said. He kissed me again."You keep tha... More

When I say I love You...
Chapter 1
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 2-Back Down Memory Lane
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Part 2- Aaliyah's dairy-Age 25
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Motown 25: Yesterday, Today, and Forever
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 14:His Jealousy
Chapter 15
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20: American Music Awards
American Music Awards Part 2: A Night Completely Unexpected
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: The Grammys
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33: Getting Ready
Chapter 34: The Wedding
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 35
Aaliyah's Diary: Part 3
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Aaliyah's Diary
Chapter 39
Thank You!

Chapter 21: When Something Bad Happens To The One You Love.

1.3K 29 6
By ANTMBi

I went over to Susanne since I hadn't spocken to her in a while. We.was.sitting in the kitchen having a conversation and laughing when she stopped talking and immediately started staring at me with a smile."What?" I laughed. 

" Why are you glowing? I see this glow going on." She laughed. 

I immediately started blushing." I don't know what your talking about." I lied  

"Mmmmmhmmmm." She smirked." I think you know exactly what I'm talking about." 

" No I don't" I said shaking my head quickly. I couldn't keep a lie going if my whole life depended on it. 

She just laughed." Hows Michael anyway?" She asked, changing the subject. 

" He's been great, he's filming a commercial today." I said. 

" Oh yeah I heard about that commercial." 

I nodded " After this he says he's gonna start working on shortfalls for his next album." 

" He doesn't plan on doing anything else?" She asked with a smile. 

I raised my eyebrow." What are you talking about." 

" You know, taking that big step in your relationship." 

I stared at her blankly. 

" Marriage, Aaliyah!!! Marriage." 

"Oh!" I felt a little dumb. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks." I don't know." 

" WhY? You mean you two haven't talked about it?" 

" We have just, not that much." I said." And besides I'm sure if Michael was to propose to me, I wouldn't know anything about it. He likes things to be a surprise." 

" Well I hope he does, its not everyday you see.a couple being together for eight years and not having a stupid off and on relationship. You two are meant to be together, and I knew that when I had pies smashed in my face on my thirty-fourth birthday." 

I started laughing."You have to admit, it was funny." 

She gave my a look." I had to sit in a beauty shop chair for another five hours." 

" But it was still funny." I said, with a huge smile on my face. 

She gave in and started laughing." Okay it was a little funny." She said.

Michael and his brother took their places that on the stage, Jermain, Jackie, Tito, Marlon, And, Randy stood on the stage, while Michael stood on top of a ramp. They had gone over the routine five times already. And they wanted to do it on more time before actually filming the whole thing for the actual commercial. 

Just before the sixth practice the director Bob Giralie came up to Michael." Michael, your coming down the ramp to fast." He said." We need to see you up there then after magnesium flash bombs go off then you go down the ramp." 

"Okay." Michael said. 

Michael didn't know the magnesium flash bombs was just two feet above his head. But he stayed up there. Like he was told and when the bombs went off, he went down the started of the ramp dancing unaware that his head had caught in fire. The audience, that the filmed the commercial with mouths dropped as they watched him dance without a clue. Then he went into a spin. The audience gasped, and then he felt the heat and started spinning uncontrollably. He fell down and tried to shake the flames off. Miko Brando was the first to get to Michael,a d then his brother came. The audience started screaming. Someone yelled" Get some ice, Get some ice!!!!" The were sounds of people running, people tallying " Oh No!"Michael was helped up and led to a stretcher. Five minutes later was placed in ambulance and led to the hospital.

Aaliyah's POV.

After visiting Susanne, Keisha, and Jo Anna. I went back to my apartment. My phone was ringing off the hook. I wanted to just ignore it but something was.telling me to answer it. 

" Hello?" 

"Aaliyah!" It was Jermain." You need to come to the hospital quick!" 

"What?..... Why?" 

" Michael's hair got.caught on fire at the commercial shoot, and now he's badly burned." He said in a frantic tone. 

" What?" I wanted to think it was a dream or he was just playing on of his little pranks on me but when I turned on the TV I was Michael being carried out of the theatre, waving his hand with his glove on, he's head was covered in bandages." Oh my God!" I said quickly.  

I grabbed my bad and my coat and ran out my door." Jermain I'm on my way." I said then hung up the phone and pulled out the driveway.

h hat happened? " I asked as soon as I saw the family in the family in the waiting room, everyone was there including Susanne. 

"There was these magnesium flash bombs and they went off to early above his head." Jermain said. 

" Well is he okay??" I asked, frantically. 

Mrs. Jackson came up to me and patted me on my shoulder. Obviously sensing how worried I was." Baby, we haven't heard anything yet, but don't worry I'm sure everything is fine." She always had comforting part of her that always calmed me down in an instant. It reminded me of my mother. 

I just nodded and sat down in a chair. I had never been so anxious about anything in my life. About five minutes later a short woman with a white coat and short black hair walked in. Mrs. Jackson, Joseph, and I stood up in an instant." Michael is very lucky to be alive," she began." Her voice was soft and slow." Its amazing his hair didn't catch on fire. But he did suffer second and third degree burns at the back of his head.and will have to go under surgery to repair it." I felt a sense of relief rush through my body. 

"Well, can we see him?" Mrs. Jackson asked. 

" Yes, but only a few at a time. He's been asking about you and Ms. Haughton." She said smiling at me. 

We followed her to the thirteenth floor, Michael's room was the easiest to pick out of all the rest of the rooms. Simply because his was the only room with a body guard in front of the door. Mrs. Jackson was the first one to in the room, the was practically running when she saw the room. Despite her perminate limp that she had from having polio as a kid.  

Joseph was stopped by a reporter." Mr. Jackson how do you feel about all of this?" He asked holding a tape recording up to him. 

Joseph gave him a look." Do you have any kids?" He asked. 

He gave him a confused look."Wha-, no" 

" Thats my son in there, man." He said as he opened the door. He looked back at him." Thats my son." He said again then disappeared into the room. 

He looked up at me. I held up my stopping him before he could say anything." Don't, even think about it." 

" I just wanted to ask you few simple questions." He said 

" and I just want you to leave me alone before I ask this body guard to kindly escort you off this floor." I said. 

" But-"  

" No" 

"All I want-"  

" I said, hell. No." I said sternly. 

He dropped his shoulders. Then walked away. I rolled my eyes. And turned the opposite direction." Don't you want to go in?" The body guard asked. 

"I am, I'm just waiting for Mrs. Jackson and Joseph to get done." I said. I wanted to talk to him in private I found it uncomfortable to talk to Michael in front of his parents, especially Joseph who still didn't like me. I just wanted it ti be just me and him and thats it. 

The body guard shrugged and just went back to protecting Michael from any unwanted intruder that might have came along. 

After a short period of time, Mrs. Jackson and Joseph came out the room." Michael's fine," Mrs. Jackson said." He wants to see you." She said. 

" Alright thanks Katy." I said. I watched them walk down the hall way. Then I turned and slowly opened the door. 

Michael layed in the hospital bed with his closed, neatly tucked in the white sheets. I slowly and quietly walked over to him and leaned over and kissed him on his forehead. His eyes opened in an instant. He smiled a little smile." Liyah." He said. It felt good to here him say my name again. 

" Hey, how do feel?" 

" I feel good, now that your here." He said, he grabbed my hand. 

I shook my head." How so you REALLY feel?" 

" my head hurts but ill be fine." He said. 

" Your lucky to even be alive, baby. You didn't feel that heat?" 

" I did, but I,thought it was just the,heat from the lights." 

" What was those bombs doing two feet above you head, anyway?" 

" I don't know." He shrugged. 

" And why didn't-" 

Michael picked me down til our lips met. " Baby. Shh" he said. 

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks" Sorry." 

He chuckled" you are so cute." He said with another laugh." Your eyes are green today." 

" I know." I said." How long is it gonna be before you get out of here?" 

He shrugged his shoulders." Two weeks I think." He stretched out his,legs ans yawned. 

" Are you getting sleepy?" I asked. 

He nodded." Its,the medication." 

" Well go to sleep.." I said softly. 

" Can you sing to me?" He asked 

I smiled. " Which song?" 

" Turn,The Page." He said. 

I smiled and began the first verse." A special smile. A certain touch. I never had a love that I love so much. When I look back your every where. Turn the Page, you were there... 

"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 6.8K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
45.1K 2.4K 50
Fallon's sole ambition in life is to escape her miserable hometown once and for all. She dreams of driving away in her convertible and leaving her pa...
944K 21.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
131K 1.7K 52
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!