My bully , Ashton Irwin

By cupcakelover485

Chris is bullied daily by Ashton and his friends .On top of that her dad abuses her .What happens when Ashton... More

My bully , Ashton Irwin
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
NOT AN UPDATE ! PLEASE READ !NEW STORY COMING !
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
I am sorry.....
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
DONT KILL ME
okay now you can kill me
chapter 57
chapter 58

chapter 30

39.9K 1.2K 566
By cupcakelover485

Ashton's P.O.V.

'' Ashton , why dont you join us for dinner ? Pizza will be ready in ten .'' Michael's mum said .

'' Sure . Thanks .'' I responded .

''Chris , honey . Can you help me with the dishes ?'' she asked from the kitchen and Chris rushed to her . She finally agreed to stay here and I have to admit , that I am a bit jealous of Michael having her here every day .

'' So Ashton have you kissed her before ? '' Michael said crosing his arms over his chest .

'' Only once .'' I mumbled .

'' Was it good ?'' he asked and I couldnt but show my goofy smile . I nodded .'' I cant hear you .'' he said .

'' Yes .'' I said a bit loudly .'' It was really good .'' I whispered and Michael chuckled .

'' Are you blushing ?'' he asked loudly and I covered my face with my hands .

''Stop it .'' I said and he laughed .'' Guys , dinner is ready .'' mrs Clifford said and we went by the table . The homemade pizza was on the middle of the table and Chris brought all the plates , followed by mrs Clifford who had the glasses . We all took our seats , me sitting beside Chris , as Michael rushed to sit by his mother . We all grabbed a slice and placed it on our dishes. Michael's mum filled our glasses with juice and sat down beside her son again . I took a bite of the pizza . '' Still not better than Margaret's .'' I whispered in her ear and she lightly pushed me chuckling .

''Thank you for the pizza mrs Clifford . It is really good .'' she said looking at me from the corner of her eye .

'' Call me Anne , honey .'' she said taking a sip from her glass . '' I am so sorry about what happened , love . Everything will be alright though , okay ?'' she said holding Chris's hand . I could see that her eyes were watery , so I tried to change the subject .

'' So , did you know that we dont really know when Jesus was born ?'' I said .

'' Irrelevant .'' Michael said .'' Hey mum , can Ashton stay for the night ? It is pretty dark outside .'' he added .

'' Of course . It is Saturday tomorrow , so no problem . Just inform your parents .'' she said to me .

Chris's P.O.V.

'' Chris , you dont need to wash the dishes . I will do it .'' Anne said , but I shook my head .

'' No , it is okay .'' I said but she came over to me .

'' Chris , I will put them on the dish washer .'' she said seriously , but laughing at the end . I just couldnt help but laugh slightly too . '' Go with the boys .'' she said and I went to the living room , where Michael and Ashton were .

''So what do you want to do ?'' Michael asked . Long story short . We ended up seeing The Purge . People say it is a good movie , so why not ? Michael found the movie online and we all sat on the couch . After what seemed like fourty minutes MIchael excused himself to his room , because as he said he was pretty knocked out .

'' This dude is weird .'' I said .

'' I know .'' Ashton said looking at the screen . The movie was not that scary but I have to admit that it is creepy . The light of the laptop's screen perfectly lighted the room . We didnt need that much light anyway . My gaze was now on Ashton , whose eyes were glued on the screen while the creepy woman was running down the hallway with two knifes in her hands . His eyes are something that I always admired . That shade of green always gained my attention . His lips looked so relaxed . I remember that night when my lips met his . To be honest I dont regret it that he was my first kiss . A small smile creeped on his lips and I quickly turned my eyes to the direction of the screen .

Ashton's P.O.V.

I couldnt prevent the smile on my lips , as I noticed that she was looking at me . I am aware of the fact that Michael left on purpose to give us some ''privacy'' . To be honest I am glad that he did that . I relish this moment . I always like it when it is only the two of us . Even if we dont talk about anything , it still is really nice . Just like now . I have never really sat with a girl down and watch a movie , like I am doing now . But I bet that it wouldnt be the same with another girl .

I turned my gaze at her . Her eyes were barely open , as she rested her chin on her fist . I can tell that she is trying to stay awake , but obviously she cant . '' Sleep , I will tell you the end .'' I whispered rubbing her back . All I got for a response was a hum . She rested her head on the arm of the couch and she soon drifted to sleep . I took the small blanket beside me and covered her . Today was a crazy day and she needs some rest .After the movie ended ,  I carefully layed behind her , my torso touching her back . I placed my left arm over her and closed my eyes .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helloooo , sorry for taking a bit to update this but school has been a bit of a rush this days .Do you like this chap ? I know it is a filler and sorry for that . I dont have a stable schedule as it comes to updating , because I know that I wont keep up with it . WE PASSED 100K !!!!  I really can not describe the moment that I saw that this was ranked #154 in Fanfiction . THANK YOU SOSOSOSO MUCH ! My twitter is @mitro_christine , I follow back ! I cant believe this is chapter 30 guys .

Love ya , bye 

xoxoC.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.1K 37
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
387K 18.6K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
108K 856 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...