He was right

بواسطة zeal136

Step into Hazel Justice's zany life. She has got the looks and the brains. She's funny and childlike but seri... المزيد

Before you begin....
Welcome to Hazel-town!
Immature? Me? Puh-leeze!
Oh boy!
Once upon a stranger
Chasey! Chase! Chase!
You don't mess with me!
This means war!
Spin the bottle
There goes my Sunday!
We, the chatty girls!
The gift hunt
Déjà vu!
Burned, bitch! Burned!
Follow me, slave!
Of neon monkeys, leprechauns and minty kiss
I did WHAT?!
Stupid questions
Tit for tat
Hey
Quack! Quack!
I'm sexy and I know it!
Chocolate flavored kiss
The crash
The angel vs dumbasses
Hot and cold Tyler
Naked singing beauty
His girl
Oppa Gangnam Style!
BAZINGA!
Cat fight...sorta!
Tyler Tyler everywhere!
Meet the Justice League
My sugar bunny....huh!
Mother effing heels!
Don't cha?
Playing Cupid
That four-letter word
Finally found one!
Lights! Camera! DRAAAAAAAMAAA!!
Yo!
Crybaby
Tagged his
Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!
I might just poison him!
He was right
SEQUEL
Look who's back!!!!!!!!
Epilogue

Drip! Drip!

27.7K 1.2K 446
بواسطة zeal136

A/N: All the people in the house say, ‘YELLLLLLLLOW!’ LOL! I’m so hyper after having sugar! Note to self: don’t have three packs of oreos in a span of one hour! It does bad bad things to you! LMAO!

Chapter dedicated to @tanushah for the awesomesauce banner up in the sidebar! Thanks a ton for thinking I write award winning stuff. Much love xx

Grab your hearts people! I don’t wanna shock you with the start! ;)

____________________________________________

“Do you…” he said breathily, pinning me harder to the bed, “have any idea how much I…” I closed my eyes shut as he started leaving butterfly kisses along my jaw line. “How much I love you?” he finished in one breath and pulled back a little to look at me. I had my eyes wide open as I tried to believe what Tyler had just said. I just could not make sense of anything at all since that little spark of fire around my heart was getting hotter by the second.

“I love you,” he said and started kissing my neck. “I love you! I love you! I love you!” he said between kisses and I swear I could just burst out of the feelings that were running through me. I could no longer believe all that that was happening. “I love saying that,” he said through a smile and kissed me on my cheek before crashing his lips back on mine.

I kissed him back with such intensity that I could actually feel him getting weak. He had almost lost control over to me but just as I thought that, he gripped my waist tighter and pulled away.

Okay…well don’t get confused! Let’s just rewind this a bit and go back to what exactly happened after, I don’t even remember what we fought over, yeah? Here you go!

“I hear voices in my head! They talk to me, they understand, they talk to me! THEY TALK TO ME! THEY TALK TO M-”

I stopped in my actions and turned to glare at him. “SHUT THE FUCK UP OR THE NEXT PUNCH IS GONNA LAND UP ON YOUR FACE!”

He frowned and with a grimace said, “It really fits the mood!”

I sighed exasperatedly and barked, “Don’t test me Frost. You and I both know I can do that! Don’t go full on whiney in front of Ash later! ‘Wah! Hazel hit me! Wah I’m hungry!’”

I landed another punch on Derek’s punching bag in front of me with a growl.

I was just so angry! So damn angry! How dare he?! HOW THE FUCK DARE HE?!

“I don’t understand! I just don’t understand this!! First he makes this whole fucking scene in front of the damn school and then he follows me around all through the day saying- no yelling!- sorry everywhere so that it looks like I’m the bad guy here who is not responding to any of his ‘sweet’ apologies!” I huffed and punched the bag again.

“Yeah! You’re really rude, you know! I mean he cares so much about you…gives you so much of importance-” He finally noticed me glaring at him so raised is hands up in surrender. “Just saying what I feel!”

“DON’T SAY IT THEN!” I yelled.

“Derek…” My voice came out really low. “I don’t know what’s wrong with him!” I said dejectedly. The frown I had had on my face throughout the day returned and I felt as if the traitorous tears were gonna break lose again. “I was so happy! And everything was just so….” I shrugged, “happy! This was not how I had planned this day to go like!! I mean, if he hadn’t been acting so bitchy, I’d have told him that I like him and then we’d have kissed and everything would have been all rainbows and sunshine from then on till he’d have asked me to cook!”

He started laughing and said, “Cuz then you’d have set the kitchen on fire!” He laughed again. “I remember that day! Your mom was so freaked out!”

I glowered at him and he stopped laughing at once. “Sorry…continue!”

“We can never be together if he doesn’t trust me! I mean it’s not that I’ve done anything!! Besides, for now he has no right to be so mad at me for supposedly hanging out or even kissing a guy!” The thought got me livid again. “WE ARE NOT IN A FUCKING RELATIONSHIP!!” I punched the bag harder this time, almost hitting Derek on the face, but he caught it in time.

“Whoa! Easy bitch! People love my face!”

“Sorry!” I muttered. “You’re getting where I am going with this right?” He did this weird half shrugging, half nodding action. I sighed and sat down on his bed and opened my mouth for him to feed me another slice of pizza.

“But….” I glared at him again. “BITCH THIS IS NOT FAIR! YOU’VE ALREADY HAD HALF OF IT!”

I frowned and pouted. “Last time we hung out, I gave you my whole peach mojito! THE WHOLE FUCKING THING! And you can’t give me another slice of that pizza that has so many calories and is gonna blow you up like a fucking balloon!”

“That was because you hated it!” He said nonchalantly.

He was right! I am very picky at what I eat and he’s like my trashcan. Whatever I don’t like goes into him!

“But,” he looked dreamily at the pizza. “I love it so fucking much that I’m gonna name my first born, Pizza!”

I raised my eyebrows at him. “Second born? You’ll name the first born of course,” he laughed nervously.

“Better!” I muttered. “But Derek! I love you and Ashley more!! I ship you two so hard! I don’t want you to grow into a size, that only Santa pants fit you, and you end up crushing Ashley to death when you climb on top of her while having sex!”

His eyes widened and he looked straight ahead of him while being in deep thought. He looked terrified.

Hehehehe maybe I was gonna get the other half of the pizza too!

“You’re right!”

Bingo!

“I’ll make Ashley eat as much, so that she grows into the same size! That way she won’t get crushed!” he said with bright eyes and stuffed his face with the pizza that could’ve been mine!!

I hit his shoulder and grimaced. “YOU’LL DIE IF YOU EAT SO MUCH!”

“Shaaa ep bi sh,” he said through his full mouth which made some of it land on me.

“Ew! Ew! You pig! Ew!” I said and shoved him away as he started laughing. “Derek stop! Stop laughing with that much of food in your mouth! You’ll choke to death! You glutton!”

I shoved him one more time and he fell off the bed, laughing.

“You broke my hip bone hoe!” he whined and then started laughing again.

“Shut the fuck up you asshole!”

“Get out of my house! I don’t even like you!”

“Bitch please! You love me!” I said confidently.

“That’s all in your head! I don’t even tell you stuff!”

“Okay! BITCH PUH-LEEZE! I even know where you keep that box with all your porny shit!” I said with a smirk and got off the bed to pull it out from under the bed when he caught my hand and pulled me back up.

“Okay! Okay! You win!”

“I always do!” I winked.

We burst out laughing and collapsed on the bed.

I knew only Derek could make me feel up. If we two be unleashed on the world, it’d be left to a stupid madhouse! We may fight like two angry food and sleep deprived felons in prison, but we usually end up laughing our asses off by the end of it.

“Ugh! Call Ashley and ask where he is!”

He snorted and said, “Why?”

“I don’t want to go home and see him parked in front of my house! That’s the reason I came to yours instead,” I said and rolled my eyes.

I’d been dying to get home and hide in my room and don’t have Tyler around with his stupid apologies ringing in my head, but- I don’t even know how- he managed to get home before me and was sitting at my porch steps.

He was being ridiculous! Hadn’t he ever heard of ‘space’? All black with solar systems hanging at some dist- kidding!

‘Space’ as in some time alone. He’d hurt me enough! Couldn’t he give me some time to vent off my anger or something? He was making it all worse by not doing so!

“Babe, where’s Tyler?” Derek asked once she picked up the phone.

“HE WHAT?!” I snapped my head up to look at him on that kinda reaction.

“O-okay! Yeah, we’ll call him! Okay,” he said and ended the call.

I got off the bed and raised my eyebrows as I waited for him to say something. He looked stunned by the way.

“What?” I asked uncertainly.

“Oh my God!” He muttered slowly. “Oh my God, Hazel! That asshole freaking loves you!!”

Wait….“What?!”

He grabbed my shoulders and shook them lightly. “He has to freaking love you!! A guy just doesn’t cry over any girl!!”

Wait!….What?!

“Bitch he is crying! Like for real! He’s crying and Ashley has no clue how to make him stop! He’s crying….like real salty tears dripping down his eyes- Drip! Drip!”

“I know what crying is!” I said out of irritation. “But…but….is he really?....” I looked up at him worriedly and he nodded his head vigorously. “OMG!” I muttered and sat down on his bed dejectedly.

I couldn’t believe it! He was crying?....because of me?

Oh God! I never thought he was this…emotional kinda guy! I…I feel so bad for doing what all I’ve done. I’d been so mean to him. Okay, he was angry and he said…stuff….but…..he is crying?

“Are you calling…him?” I asked as I saw Derek with his phone up to his ear. He nodded. “Put it…put it on speaker,” I said timidly and looked away.

He didn’t pick up after several rings so I took out my phone and switched it on. I had shut it when Tyler had been calling me non-stop. I called him from my phone and put it on speaker. After two rings he picked up.

“Hazel?” He sniffled.

Shit! SHIT! He….he was crying!

 ________________________________________

A/N: CLIFF….HANGERRRR!!! YAYYY!

LOL! I’m so evil!! Evil! Evil! Evil! Well maybe not that much cuz you get the next chapter next month!

Sorry! I’m just really busy and shiz- kidding! LOL! The reason why I’m not so evil is bc you get the chapter on….MONDAY! MONday! monday! (with echo effect!) bc MONDAY IS A GOOD DAY! That is if you know why! LOL. Don’t ask me cuz I’m not gonna tell you…you have to find it out on your own!

Okie!! So who missed the Q&As? I know I did! So here you go:

Who’s your favorite character so far andnot necessarily but why?

And second!

What’s your favorite candy? LOL! I know it’s random but well #yolo!

Sooooo….see ya on MONDAY! MONday! monday! (with echo effect!) Heehehehehe Monday! #cantwait

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

451K 12.9K 41
[[✨COMPLETED✨]] • We both inched closer and closer until our lips were brushing against each other like some sort of tease. But before we could go a...
6.9K 108 12
**READ PLEASE**A teenage all round beautiful female has trouble trying to adapt to her boyfriends family.. which she thought was perfect. However as...
55.4M 1.6M 47
When Franny learns why former popular boy Tyler fell from grace, she gets thrown head-first into his dangerous world but also closer to his timid hea...
17.9K 1.7K 39
"I want how it was before. I want it all with you in my life again... I'm asking you to stay." Miles Cobain-Smith An aloof and detached logician, he...