Hyperdimension's Symbol of Ho...

By Nymbyte

Izuku Midoriya finds himself in another dimension known as the Hyperdimension. The world didn't have no quirk... More

Act I: Hyperdimension
Chapter 1: A Goddess Approaches Midoriya
Chapter 2: New Friends
Chapter 3: Lending a Hand
Chapter 4: Visiting Lowee
Chapter 5: A Neglectful Sister
Chapter 6: Vert and Midoriya Vs. CFW Trick
Chapter 7: Blanc and Midoriya Vs. CFW Trick
Chapter 8: Setting Up The Party
Chapter 9: Party Start
Chapter 11: Coming Up With a Plan
Chapter 12: Talking About Training
Chapter 13: Training With The Candidates
Chapter 14: Hope
Chapter 15: Despair
Chapter 16: The Candidates Awaken
Chapter 17: Downfall
Chapter 18: Midoriya Vs. Arfoire
Chapter 19: Moments
Chapter 20: Hacker Situation
Chapter 21: Cosplay
Chapter 22: Bond Problems
Chapter 23: Kidnapped
Chapter 24: Revenge
Chapter 25: Sadism
Chapter 26: R-18 Island
Chapter 27: Trust
Chapter 28: Trust Backfired
Chapter 29: The Gun Battery
Chapter 30: Peashy's Mother Revealed
Chapter 31: Eden
Chapter 32: Attack on Eden
Chapter 33: Hypnosis
Chapter 34: Declaration of War
Chapter 35: Peashy
Chapter 36: Message
Chapter 37: Judgment Day
Chapter 38: Tari
Chapter 39: Gamindustri's Hero
Chapter 40: Bad Ending Syndrome
Chapter 41: True Ending

Chapter 10: A Setup

1.9K 32 10
By Nymbyte

(Zune District)

Robots and other electronics were scattered around the area, dismantled. Arfoire and Warechu were at the scene.

Warechu: Well, they're all random trash but I gotta admit, there sure are a lot of them. He said.

Arfoire: It was necessary, how else could I lure four CPUs all the way out here?

She laughed menacingly a tiny bit.

Arfoire: I hope they don't keep us waiting~.
She said with a evil smirk.

(Leanbox Basilicom)

Nepgear was outside the basilicom near the balcony. She was really worried for the four goddesses. Vert relied on Midoriya to protect them because they couldn't transform properly. She wanted to help them, but she believed that they can handle the situation. Her heart was feeling a little doubt. Until a voice caught her attention.

Midoriya: Nepgear, are you ok?
He said worried.

Nepgear: Oh, yes I'm fine thank you for asking.
She said smiling a little.

Nepgear: I'm just worried about...sis and the others.

Midoriya: Are you certain? Because I'm feeling kind of the same way as you. He said with the same expression as Nepgear. His arms was on the balcony rail. Looking in the distance of the city.

Nepgear: From what I believe, yes. But I still want to help. I want to protect them too. She said with a determined face.

Midoriya remembered something like that in his world. He wanted to protect those he cared about. He prevented Iida from getting killed by the Hero Killer: Stain, including Todoroki. He even saved the life of the child named Kota from a villain named Muscular at the training camp in his world. His friends saved his life too. He put his hand under his chin with one arm on the balcony rail still staring at the city.

Midoriya (mind): She's worried for her sister and the others. We'll have to do something about this situation. He thought.

Nepgear: When my sister get's serious, she gets really strong. Since I'm the weak one, she's always been there to protect me.
She said.

Nepgear: But today, something's different. Today I feel uneasy for some reason. She said.

Midoriya: Like I told you, I feel the same way as you but a tiny bit.
If something bad happens to them, we should go over there to rescue them. What powerful villain could take them down with ease?

Nepgear: I don't know but right now, we should just wait until a witness happens. She said making a more worried look.

Midoriya and Nepgear went back inside the basilicom with IF and the others.

IF: I see.
She said talking to someone on her phone.

IF: Uh huh, thanks Otomei.
She said hanging up.

She turned to the others.

IF: So that confirms it. I knew something was going on.
She said.

Nepgear: You mean about the monster attack?
She said.

IF: That mouse from the mall earlier today. I had seen him before. So I ask a fellow guild member working intelligence to check it out. But sure enough, that mouse is on every country's blacklist. He is likely to no good. He's considered the very suspicious person or mouse. She explained as Compa had wide eyes. She knew who she mentioned.

Compa: Are you saying that... Mister Mouse is a bad guy? I'm sad to hear that. She said worried.

IF: And that's not all we discovered. It seems he took a boat out to Zune District a few hours ago. She said.

Nepgear: So what are you saying?
She said sadly.

IF: Well, I don't have solid proof. I'm saying that those monsters that were popping up there wasn't a coincidence. He's up to something and we need to know what. She said with her phone in her hand.

IF: There's still time for me to make the low tie. I'm going. We need to get to the bottom of this. She said as Nepgear shouted.

Nepgear: Take me with you! Please! I'm worried and I want to help! She said putting on a serious determined face.

Midoriya: I'm coming along too! I'm worried the same way as Nepgear! He said serious and strong hearted.

IF: What? There's no way. I can't risk you all in danger too.
She said.

Nepgear: I can't stand this IF! I'm begging you!
She exclaimed with worry and courage.

Midoriya: She's right! The destination they went to might have been a setup! We have to hurry! He said determined.

IF, Compa, Uni, Rom, and Ram had nothing to say about what he said. Nepgear had concerns about her sister and the other CPUs.
IF on the other hand tried to think of something to do.

(In the skies)

The four CPUs were on their way to Zune District. High from the ground. They didn't know what was gonna happen next. So they just sticked with it. Green Heart spotted the location.

Green Heart: There it is. It's just up ahead.

White Heart couldn't believe how many monsters there were.

White Heart: Damn, that's a ton of monsters.

Black Heart: There may be many, but they all lool low level to me.

Purple Heart: I think you're right. Still, we can't make them slip into town. We need to kill them here before they-
She cut off due to the loud noise coming from below. It was remote robots.

They all gasped. They knew what these things do. The three mechanical robots had their lasers behind their back aiming at them.

They saw the robots shoot multiple lasers at them. They quickly got out of the way. From no ones point of view, it was like a fireworks display gone out of control.

White Heart: It looks like they got a few big ones.

Green Heart: They'll make true enemies at least.

Black Heart: That makes one for each of us!
She charged at a.good speed.

Black Heart: It's time to race!

White Heart: Don't you dare steal a march on me!
She exclaimed.

The four of them charged at the robots until Purple Heart got their attention.

Purple Heart: You three, hold up! The textbook method here is to stick together and take one at a time!

Black Heart didn't care what she said.

Black Heart: What a spineless textbook!

Purple Heart: Honestly, when they transform, they turn into a bunch of fighting vipers. But, I can't really say I'm different.
She said strong hearted as she catched up to them.

(On the way to Zune District)

IF was on her motorcycle driving with Nepgear behind her back. The two go to the destination they're going.

IF: Alright, here's the deal. Don't take any risks, understand me?
If you feel the least a bit threatened, head to safety ok? She said warning Nepgear.

Nepgear: Ok. You got it! Thanks, IF.
She said with a bit of courage in her eyes. She gasped to see what was ahead.

(Back to the CPUs)

Black Heart finished the one robotic creature with a great kick. She then raised her sword behind her. Doing her move.

Black Heart: Lace Ribbon Dance!
She exclaimed when she spinned a bit with her sword to slash the robot.

She had a cocky smile over her face.

Black Heart: That puts me in first place!

White Heart on the other hand was getting to her limit to where she snapped at the robot with a red eye on her right side.

White Heart: TAKE THIS! TANZERIN TROMBE!!
She exclaimed with anger while hitting the robot with a direct hit.

White Heart: Well crap that puts me in second.

Black Heart: They don't appeared to be done yet.
She said looking at the others.

Green Heart: Rainy Ratnapura!

Purple Heart: Cross Combination!
They both exclaimed hitting each of the robots that they were going against. The robots turned into pixels.

Black Heart: I think that we can call that a tie.

White Heart: Which would mean that... They're both last.
She pointed a finger to her chin.

Green Heart: Technically, I was the only one going a tiny bit faster.

Purple Heart: Alright, last place is fine with me then.
She said until suddenly the ground started to shake popping out a series of black wire going to the direction where Black Heart and White Heart were.

Purple Heart: Noire! Blanc!
She shouted as it was too late. The unknown black wires strapped them both holding them up in the air a bit. Being tangled.

Green Heart got tangled with them without her noticing it. Purple Heart did so too.

Purple Heart: What is this?!

White Heart: Don't screw with me!
She said angered.

Black Heart: These little bastards are fast!
She said getting moved by the tangles.

Green Heart had a bit of hope in her.

Green Heart: They won't stop me!
She said trying to move her wrist.

Arfoire was watching from a distance where they don't see her. She watched her whole plan go exactly the way it was supposed to be.

Arfoire: Hahaha, Looks like it's time.
She said pulling out the red crystal.

Purple Heart spotted her in the distance with ease.

She had a serious face.

Purple Heart: She must be behind this.
She said.

Arfoire: Good Night, CPUs.
She said putting the red object in a dodecahedrion shaped box.

Arfoire: Fall to my sanctuary!
She threw the dodecahedrion shaped box with the red object inside. As the red object was inside the dodecahedrion shaped box while in the air, it stopped above them. Making a triangle to trap them. Emitting a painful amount of energy to the CPUs.

White Heart: What's going on? What is this light?!
She said trying to break free. The four of them started to feel the tangles around their bodies tighten up. They grunted in pain due to how tight it was. The light that surrounded them inside the triangle prison started to drain their power.

Black Heart: My power! It's dropping!
She said being restrained tightly.

Purple Heart: It's that stone! I have to destroy it!
She exclaimed. She lifted her foot up with her sword as she launched it to the stone above them. Unfortunately, as the sword got close it, the sword itself turned into pixels. Her eyes shocked as she was getting restrained tightly.

Arfoire laughed a bit.

Arfoire: Nothing powered by share energy can get anywhere near that stone. No weapon, Nor CPU herself. Consider it a net to snare goddesses such as yourselves.

Green Heart: What?! I've never heard of such a power!
She said shocked.

Arfoire: The stone is known as an Anticrystal. It severs the much needed link you have with the Sharicite. There by stripping you of your power. She explained.

Purple Heart: An Anticrystal?
She got confused. She saw a light flash in front if their face which was a camera. Being flashed by the little mouse himself, Warechu.

Warechu: These are some great pics! Once they make public, it's gonna be a worldwide sensation! He said as he took another flash at them.

Purple Heart thought it was all over for her. White Heart couldn't believe that they had fallen into a trap.

White Heart: You sneaky little bastard.
She said.

Green Heart was struggling too.

Black Heart: I'll stop you! You won't get away with this!
As soon as I'm free, you two are dead! She exclaimed.

Arfoire: Awfully optimistic, aren't you? A goddess's power bleeds away in the Anticrystal field, you know? She said.

Arfoire: Which means, your chances of escape is plummeting by the second! She laughed menacingly which could be possible to hear throughout the night.

(Back with IF and Nepgear on her Bike)

IF: It's really quiet.

Nepgear: Maybe they already wiped out the monsters.
She said. Suddenly, a big flying drone appeared in front of them. IF pulled out her gun and took a few bullets at it. It disappeared into pixels and exploded.

IF: It doesn't look like it. Where is everyone?
She said as Nepgear spotted something ahead.

Nepgear: IF! look! Up ahead!
She said to her as IF looked ahead. They seen a red pink light ahead of them. IF stopped her bike. Her and Nepgear took a look over to spot the four CPUs inside a triangle prison.

Nepgear was shocked to see this.

Nepgear: Neptune no!
She said to herself as she attempt to run up to them. IF grabbed her hand to prevent her. She gripped on her hand a little tight. Enough to hold her. She fell on her knees and was loss for words. She thought that this was the last time she seen her sister and the others perish.

(A/N Chapter Done) ;)

Who should I ship Midoriya with?
Give me answers or any questions you want to ask me about.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 85 25
You were an everyday otaku who enjoyed playing through Hyper Dimension and Kingdom Hearts. One day, you were summoned to the world of Gamindustri and...
322K 4.1K 21
I do not own the characters in this story! Izuku and his class get pulled into a worm hole. And the only way to get home is to see all of Izuku's uni...
185K 2.8K 40
What happens when the big three finds out about Mirio's little brother, when they finally do see him, Nejire finds herself in a dilemma when she real...
13.9K 198 36
Book 3b1 Sekushi goes into a new dimension, and can't get back (typical plot). And this time to a place called Gamindustri, where it is ruled over by...