Phan Oneshots!

By lailathephan

"And on that note, folks, goodbye." Here are some fluffy (no smut) phan oneshot's for ya! I hope you like t... More

Introduction and tag thing
Valentine's Day
The wish
2009
Are you ok?
The dancer
You're with her
I can't be bothered
Three years ago
Show business
Morning cuddles and randomness
The drunk confession I
Coming out
Happiness I
Just kiss me, you dork
The drunk confession II
I just wanna make you feel ok
Love in Japan
I think you're pretty I
I think you're pretty II
I think you're pretty III
Smile
I don't
Not afraid anymore
Head over heels
Jealousy
You can have the portkey to my heart
Poor baby
Romeo and Julius
To have and to hold (Happiness II)
Cute
Missed you
That's it
Basically I can't (not a one shot just a freak out)
Proud of you
If I didn't have you
You deserve it
Cupcake
You ate my cereal
Involuntarily
Powers
Afraid to fall
Confused
Sing sweet
Resist
I wish I could hate you I
I wish I could hate you II
I wish I could hate you III
I wish I could hate you IV
The finale

Words (Thanks for over 1k!!!)

187 6 0
By lailathephan

Opis- (Latin)

"
Words are the reason we feel the way we do. If someone didn't tell you something mean, why would you be upset? If someone didn't tell you they love you, why would you be happy?
"

OMG PEOPLE THIS IS OVER 1000 READS!!!!!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY SHIT! HERE'S A DEEP ONE SHOT JUST FOR YOU!

Phil's POV-

If there's one thing I've learnt going through life, it's that words can affect people in the weirdest and most wonderful ways. Usually, if you tell someone something nice like that you like/love them, they'd feel happy, right?

But people react in crazy ways. They might shoot back a narcissistic comment, they might go crazy telling you how much they love/like you or they could just break down crying.

Words are the reason we feel the way we do. If someone didn't tell you something mean, why would you be upset? If someone didn't tell you they love you, why would you be happy?

I feel like my boyfriend right now, getting all existential, making people think... it's not really me. But just because I don't voice my opinions at the best of times, doesn't mean I don't have them.

I have lots of them. Opinions about this world, about society, but I've never been one to voice them. I don't like social conflict.

That's why I admire my boyfriend. He can voice his opinions all he wants and he doesn't care. He has such passion, something I lack. He was actually the one who made me realise words affect people in different ways. When I first told him I loved him he started to cry.

He cried and then we hugged.

He told me he loved me back.

I had this uncontrollable happiness inside of me that I could barely contain. And that's how I understand that different people react to words in different ways. Even though society these days are leaning towards us all being the same, what with these robot theories and all, we're all so different.

Very, very different. And differentness is good, as I always say, normalness leads to sadness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 512 31
This is a collection of Phan oneshots. There is no smut or swearing in any of the chapters, so I'm sorry if that's what you were looking for. ^-^ Enj...
955K 34.5K 113
Oneshots to help PHIL your thirst for phan. Are you looking for a good time? Click now to meet Ironic meme loving trash in your area Any meme trash...
1.9K 8 28
Just a book of Phan one shots. I will try to leave out trigger warning ones but I might add in one or two. ~Enjoy!~
110K 5.1K 34
I have cute little images that pop into my mind and don't want them to be full blown phanfics, so I'll just do cute little fluffy oneshots whenever I...