FIRST LOVE

By solarkoo

โ you're my first love. โž a taegguk fanfiction. ยฉsolarkoo 2019 More

p r o l o g u e
โ™ซ p l a y l i s t โ™ซ
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
โฆ t e n โฆ
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
โฆ t w e n t y - t h r e e โฆ
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x

e p i l o g u e

6.4K 276 110
By solarkoo

3 years later

jeongguk frowns as he looks at his boyfriend's back who was now putting on his grey coat, ready to leave their shared house.

"i'm gonna go to work first, okay? your rehearsals will be in the afternoon, right?" taehyung asked softly, playing with the younger's red locks. jeongguk only stared at him blankly, nodding.

taehyung sighs, pecking jeongguk's cheek before leaving. that was jeongguk's cue to scoff to himself.

"he thinks i'm so naive that i don't know he's hiding shit from me? oh how i want to choke him to death when he fucking puts his lips on my cheek earlier." jeongguk scoffs once again, going to the living room, plopping on the couch and putting on some cartoons in the tv.

taehyung and jeongguk graduated two years ago including their friends. after college life, they are now facing the challenges of official adulthood. not for jeongguk though, he still acts like a baby.

taehyung got a job in a company which gives a shit ton amount of salary every month that's why taehyung always spoils his baby boy. jeongguk meanwhile, became a dance choreographer in a famous dance studio. they are living the happiest until this past few days. jeongguk can sense taehyung lying to him sometimes, that concludes him to think that maybe taehyung is cheating on him.

jeongguk grabs his phone, expecting a message from jimin. but no messages sent to him.

taehyung is cheating on him with jimin, jeongguk concludes. a few days ago with taehyung acting weird, jeongguk decided to sneak on where the older was working and spotted taehyung and jimin talking outside of the building. and jimin wasn't even working there.

"park fucking jimin. i'm gonna kill you both with my own two hands." jeongguk said with gritted teeth, throwing the remote control of the tv in the corner of the room.

jeongguk smiled at the teens who were now bowing to him in respect. rehearsals was finally done. after a whole seven hours. it was worth it though, the young male really loved his job.

the young male sat on the empty studio with a water bottle in his hand. beads of sweat covered his forehead, his hair now sticking to different sides of his forehead. groaning, he opened his phone once again, seeing no text messages from taehyung.

"you have been checking your phone since seven hours ago. aren't you getting tired?" the voice echoes through the whole room, catching jeongguk's attention. he looks at his back to see a blonde haired girl walking up to him with a smile on her lips.

"chae? i thought you still have lessons right now?" jeongguk asked, the blonde girl sitting cross-legged beside him.

when jeongguk came the first time, chae was the first one whom he got cto be friends with, and possibly the closest one already. though he was friendly with every choreographers here, chae was the most approachable one, for she was a very cheerful girl.

the blonde girl shrugs, opening a bottle of water and chugging it down as beads of sweat fall over the sides of her forehead.

"i kinda re scheduled it. i saw you looking so pissed for the whole hours." chae said, looking at jeongguk with worried eyes.

jeongguk smiled, punching the girl's arm playfully, feeling a little bit relaxed. "you didn't have to do it though. me being pissed is not your priority."

the latter winks, grinning playfully as she puts the bottle on the floor. "of course you're my priority."

pretty shocking but chae actually took a liking on jeongguk when he first came in the studio. she confessed after a few days but was rejected by the red haired male because he was gay and dating a guy named kim taehyung.

jeongguk clicked his tongue, another smile erupting his lips. he was very grateful to find someone so nice to be friends with like chae.

"anyways, what happened? you've been like that for how many days already. what's wrong?" the blonde girl asked in worry, eyebrows curling.

the latter sighs, running a hand through his slightly damp red hair. "it's taehyung. he's been acting distant to me these past few days. i got a feeling that he's cheating on me."

chae frowns. she knows both males were dating for four years already and it was kinda unbelievable to hear coming from jeongguk's mouth when all he talks about taehyung is how he peppers the younger with love.

"you should ask him. i won't be telling shit about him because that's kinda rude, but he wouldn't cheat on you. that's absurd." chae exclaims, waving his hands in many different angles.

jeongguk let out a soft giggle, satisfied with what he was seeing right now. chae's really a nice person.

"i hope so. anyways, you can go home now. i'll be staying here for a few hours to think some stuff." the young male mumbled, grabbing his water bottle once again, gulping down the drink.

chae pouts, staring at jeongguk's figure as she stood up. "you sure?"

the male only nodded, laying on the floor with his eyes closed as he waved off the blonde girl out of the room. chae slowly left before giving the younger an assuring look.

jeongguk sighs, cold puffs of air leaving his mouth as he opened the door to his house, only to be greeted with an annoyed taehyung sitting on the couch with his hands intertwined together.

"what?" jeongguk said coldly, eyebrows scrunched in anger as he looked up at the older male. he wasn't going to let his feelings mess everything up but he just couldn't handle taehyung already, he wasn't acting himself these past few days and it's irritating the young male.

taehyung stood up from the couch and walked up to where jeongguk was standing. he had curled eyebrows, lips quivering slightly.

"what do you mean 'what'? you always leave your work early. but you came here late in the midnight and asked me 'what' so casually. did you know how worried i was? that maybe you're hurt right now or something?" taehyung held both sides of the younger's shoulders, his frowned expression now replaced with worried ones.

jeongguk scoffed, looking everywhere except taehyung's brown orbs. he didn't want to stare at the older's eyes right now when he's mad.

"then how about you tell me the new guy? or a girl? oh wait, it's jimin, right?" jeongguk jabbed the older's chest harshly, the latter backing away with the strong impact coming from the young male.

taehyung only stared at the other in disbelief. he wasn't expecting some kind of response like that coming from jeongguk, at all.

"what do you mean new guy? are you out of your mind gguk? and you're accussing your own bestfriend? are you hearing yourself?" taehyung yells, confusion written all over his face. he had never yelled at the younger before, and maybe this is the right time for that.

jeongguk flinched, eyes looking wide at taehyung. he was afraid, very afraid. but he had to know the truth.

"these past few days, you've been acting so distant. you were acting so weird around me and i can't take it. one time, i saw you and jimin together in front of your building, and it kinda hurt me that you talk freely with him but you can't with me." jeongguk mumbles, feeling a sudden lump in his throat, his eyes going glassy.

he hated this feeling of taehyung possibly cheating with him.

taehyung groans, running a hand through his red locks, stepping away from the younger and going to the kitchen, leaving a confused and hurt jeongguk in the living room.

the young male sighs, walking to the couch and sat on it, covering his face with his palms as tears started falling in his eyes.

it's been a long day, and jeongguk just wants to sleep on his own bed alone and hug himself till he falls asleep, not wanting to remember everything that happened today.

jeongguk lets himself rest on the soft couch, fluttering his eyes shut, tear stains left his cheeks. taehyung quietly walks to where jeongguk was sleeping and his eyes softened in the sight. he felt guilty too, for not telling the younger the truth.

groaning, he fumbles his phone on his hoodie pocket and immediately dialed jimin's number, hearing it ring for a bit before the orange male finally answered.

"jimin, we totally fucked this up. come help me." taehyung quietly said, eyebrows curling. he didn't want jeongguk to know yet, but he didn't want to leave him hurt like this.

jeongguk suddenly woke up to a sound of a familiar voice near him, with a sound of a guitar adding up. he slowly opened his eyes to see taehyung standing up in front of him with a guitar in his hands, his soothing voice booming through the whole place.

jeongguk looks around him and realized that he was in a park. the trees have golden lights hanging up around. candles were laying on top of the grasses to where taehyung and jeongguk was and few roses laying messily in the whole place.

it was beyond beautiful. and kim taehyung managed to do this.

jeongguk's lips curled into a smile as he finally realized what taehyung was singing. say you won't let go by james arthur. the song could possibly be their theme song already.

taehyung continued singing, his fingers touching the strings of the guitar. taehyung was beyond gorgeous right now with his low, ethereal voice. jeongguk realized that the older changed his clothing. his hoodie from earlier replaced into a baby blue polo tucked in a pair of black ripped jeans.

when the song ended, taehyung puts down the guitar. he looks at jeongguk and the younger saw a glint of guilt filled his beautiful brown orbs. he walks slowly to where jeongguk was sitting and cupped the younger's cheeks softly.

"i was supposed to tell you what i've been planning as early as possible but i guess you thought i was cheating on you." taehyung looks down, feeling guilty for how he treated jeongguk the past few days.

jeongguk's eyes widen as he looked up at the latter in front of him. so taehyung wasn't cheating on him the whole time?

"about jimin. he's been helping me for the past few days of you assuming that i was cheating on you. so don't think of him as a bad guy, okay? you're both still the best of friends, i don't want you thinking about jimin like that. plus, he's already married to yoongi." taehyung said softly, assuring the younger as he hugs the other, wrapping his arms around his waist.

jeongguk sniffled, rubbing his eyes, trying not to cry once again as he hugged the latter.

"i'm so sorry." jeongguk mumbled, releasing his grip on taehyung as the older only looked at his eyes.

"and about that issue," taehyung stopped, suddenly fumbling with his jean pockets, looking for something which intrigued the younger more.

when taehyung finally succeed on getting a certain thing, he kneels in front of the younger, jeongguk only standing with his mouth agape, tears welling his eyes once again. he wasn't expecting this at all. sure, taehyung talks a lot about marrying the younger, but he never expected it to be this extravagant full of roses and golden lights hanging up the trees around them.

"will you marry me, jeon jeongguk?" taehyung asked, smiling as he opened the small velvet box in his hands, revealing a very simple silver ring but somehow, it was very beautiful for jeongguk, because taehyung gave it to him.

jeongguk nodded so fast like flash, tears falling down his eyes once again, hiccuping. taehyung grinned oh so widely and gently put the ring on jeongguk's fourth finger.

taehyung wrapped his arms around the boy once again, propping his chin on jeongguk's shoulder, satisfied expression plastered on his face. taehyung's life was finally complete, with jeongguk finally being his, his job going perfectly and with his friends' supporting him. his life was already perfect.

"though i was supposed to surprise you with a more elegant surroundings, i had to do this right now since i don't want you crying because of me." taehyung mumbles quietly, eyes closed as he kept his grip around jeongguk.

"hyung, are you crazy? this was more elegant than any elegant places i've seen. though it wasn't elegant at all to wake me up in three in the morning." jeongguk giggled upon saying his last statement.

taehyung frowns, pouting. "i had to do it today. plus, jimin helped me with all these stuff so we better go to his house tomorrow and thank him."

jeongguk chuckled, nodding as taehyung released their hug, staring into jeongguk's eyes with a smile.

"i'm so whipped for you kim jeongguk, why are you doing this to me?" taehyung exaggerated his tone with frowned eyebrows.

jeongguk giggled once again, punching taehyung's chest lightly, a shade of pink tinting his beautiful cheeks as he heard taehyung's surname on his own name.

"i love you so much, my first and last love." taehyung whispered, slowly leaning in to the younger's rosy lips, their lips molding perfectly.

running away that day and your own father getting disappointed with you wasn't so bad at all when taehyung was there to comfort you in the holes of his backyard. jeongguk really loved it, meeting taehyung and becoming his first love.

THE END

i just wanna say sorry because i didn't really wrote stuff about jeongguk's family more with the first few chapters, i wasn't really thinking when i first wrote this lmao, but thank you guys who continued to love this book. without you guys, i would've deleted this already, thank you all for inspiring me.

also i'll be editing the book to make it look more decent lmao <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 9.3K 80
Obsession โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
33.7K 1.3K 12
โ”€๐’•๐’‚๐’†๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
3.3K 410 18
โœ”๏ธ "ษช'แด แด‡ แดกแด€ษชแด›แด‡แด… ๊œฐแดส€ ๊œฑแด สŸแดษดษข แด›แด สœแด€แด แด‡ สแดแดœ ษชษด แดส แด€ส€แด๊œฑ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›สœษช๊œฑ." สœแด‡ ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด›สœแด‡แด… แด€ษขแด€ษชษด๊œฑแด› แดส ษดแด‡แด„แด‹, ๊œฑแด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข ๊œฑสœษชแด แด‡ส€๊œฑ แด…แดแดกษด แดส ๊œฑแด˜ษชษดแด‡. "แด‹ษช๊œฑ๊œฑ แดแด‡, แด…ษชแด€ษดแด‡, แด€ษดแด… ษช'สŸสŸ...
9.4K 466 25
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐š๐ž๐ก๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐'๐ฌ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก. ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...