All It Took (Kaisoo)

By sugarwtter

Sequel to * A Monstrosity * *completed* After arriving at the mountain kyungsoo is now slowly reaching the en... More

Prologue (might change)
| Chapter 1 : Snowball |
| Chapter 2 : A Line In The Snow |
| Chapter 3 : Warming up |
| Chapter 4 : The Bound Mates share |
| Chapter 5 : Fallen|
| Chapter 6 : Special Luna |
| Chapter 7 : Manipulation|
| Chapter 8 : traitor |
| Chapter 9 : Right Here |
|.Chapter 10 : Consoling |
| Chapter 11: Of Predicting|
Story/charackter Info
| Chapter 12 : Handshake |
| Chapter 13: Oh No |
| Chapter 14 : when she took him |
| Chapter 15 : One Life For Another |
| Chapter 16 : The Worry |
| Chapter 17 : Everything of her |
| Chapter 18 : Ready for Sacrifices? |
| Chapter 19 : A Fear Of |
| Chapter 20 : Until We Met Again |
| Chapter 21 : Back In The Dark |
| Chapter 23 : Revenge |
| Chapter 24 : Return of the past |
| Chapter 25 : The Final Punishment |
| Chapter 26 : Agony for Love |
| Chapter 27: Relief |
| Chapter 28 : Precious |
| Chapter 29 : Hopeful |
|Chapter 30 : Last Hideout |
| Chapter 31 : Finally |
| Chapter 32 : Keep It That Way |
| Chapter 34 : Nightmares of the Truth |
| Chapter 35 : The pain |
| Chapter 36 : A True Alpha |
| Chapter 37 : Dreams |
| Chapter 38 : More than one |
| Chapter 39 : Prepare yourselves |
! recap important !
| Chapter 40 : The Edge hope |
| Chapter 41 : The Last One Standing |
| Chapter 42 : Its Bullshit |
| Chapter 43 : My Special One|
| Chapter 44 : Not Leaving |
| Chapter 45 : When we gave up|
| Chapter 46 : For our Miracles |
| Chapter 47 : For Him |
Epiloge
Another Epiloge
Story/Charackter info Completed

| Chapter 22 : One Way |

332 22 3
By sugarwtter

[ I don't think I can understand the fact that kyungsoo is going to be gone for 2 years.. just yet which is so weird.

The thought of no kaisoo no chansoo, squishysoo JEALOUS!KAI for the next 2 years is honestly heart breaking.. as if xuimin leaving wasn't enough💔

I can honestly understand why he did it. I guess he just wanted to get it over with than rather wait for it.. idk it's just so damn sad like whyyyyyyyyyy god damn stupid military 😑]

•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•

,, he cant stay out here in the cold for longer we need to-''
,, to what ?'' I interrupted chanyeol stepping foreward to him as he was getting up from sitting between Baekhyun and hyunsik who still held sehun.

,, jongin you're not in your right mind ok, lets find better shelter and think this over''

He tried to reason with me but at this point it was far to late for that. I was still enraged and honestly didn't know how else to handle he situation or even react. I felt empty when I saw everyone but him. ,, bullshit im not going away without him !''

,, then what do you wanna do !? All you've done was shit on me the whole time but how about coming up with an idea on how to continue ?? I get you're mad at me but look !'' he pointed angrily at sehun and I was quiet as I watched his furrowed eyebrows shivering under the few jackets we could save from he house ,, he's going to die if we don't do something ''

,, hey!" Baekhyuns call caught our attention as Sehun was coughing violently and we both rushed toward him when hyunsik turned him to the side in attempt to make the breathing easier as he started wheezing in breaths painfully. Squeezing his eyes in pain.

I reached my hand out laying it on his and slowly taking the worst pain, sighing when his breathing calmed a little and his eyebrows inforrowed.

,, we have to split up " hyunsik announced looking at me determined but I spotted how torn apart he felt inside. I knew he card for Sehun in a special way .. But so did he for kyungsoo and now. Kyungsoos is gone and Sehun is critically injured.
,, I think I know where they would take kyungsoo " he finished off and my eyes widened as I looked at him full of expectations.

,, I can go with hyunsik and Sehun back to the city-"
,, no .. " hyunsik caught baekhyun suggestion off ,, it's not just a place it will be hard to get through only I know the trap systems and can get you in"

,, no offense but you are human.. It will make the chances of succeedin-"
,, he's right " I looked at baekhyun cutting him off and shocking him aswell as chanyeol ,, not only that but I can't contact hyunsik or you with the mind link of anything happened, chanyeol you'll bring them to safety me and hyunsik will get kyungsoo back "

•◇•Switch•♡•

I blinked tiredly breathing out slowly to try and regain and steady breathing again as I curled around my stomach desperately trying to keep it warm.

It was so cold that I couldn't stop shivering everywhere. Every breath I took was visible in the dark air.
Maybe I was hallucinating but I even thought of my hair looking like they were frozen over lightly in the little light that came through the small holes on the top of the wall.

,, sir.. What ?" I heard a female voice come closer along with some heavy steps.

I flinched at the door was slammed open. Father stood there with an angered expression as he stomped toward me.
,, nn-o " my right hand reached out to him uselessly trying to hold him back but ofcorse he wouldn't bother when he grabbed onto my arm instead pulling me up roughly.

My feet were too numb to walk properly as he tore me with him, heading toward the door I saw the woman looking only at me shocked.
,, s-sir Whats going on ??"

She followed when the others closed the cell door behind us. I stumbled over my numb feet falling before ending pulled up again angrily and almost dragging me over the hard floor.

,, s-stop .. stop p-please.. I.. i can't " I pleaded for him to give me a break, I could bearly breath and everything was just hurting. I was exhausted.

,, SHUT UP !" He yelled pushing me inside another room.
,, now .. And make sure it's tight "

I couldn't look around much. It was still dark and I was too dizzy and tired, 2 guys suddenly pulled me up again at each side of my arm dropping me onto a metal table as they tied my wrists and ankles to it.

I gasped in breaths of air when this brought up terrible memories, painful memories.
,, w-wait !" My voice demanded shakingly.

,, check him." The woman appeard by my side again quite hesitant when she looked at father once more almost as if to ask if he was serious about this.

She grabbed onto a stick connected to a monitor exactly the ones they'd use in the hospital to have a look at the baby and it made me calm for now knowing that this wouldn't be harmful but father's furious eyes glued to the monitor made me anxious.

She spread the gel over my swollen stomach and started moving the cold metal of the stick over it, This was not how I imagened my first time seeing my baby would be. Without jongin ... and in this hell hole.

,, there-" she couldn't even finish her sentence as she pointed at the monitor because father ended up knocking it over ripping it also out of her hand and I closed my eyes at the sudden flinching to start struggling against the restrains again.

If father was this furious over my baby it surely didn't mean something good.

He inhaled deeply almost as if to calm his nerves while everyone was dead silent.

Each of his heavy steps made my heart speed up until he arrived by my side. Eyes full of hatred were only directed to my stomach and it made me struggle around more in panic.

,, do you even realize what you've done ?" He looked me in the eyes as if I should regret as if I did something wrong.. He'd always looked at me like that. ,, you run off ! With a FUCKING WOLF!"

,, you tried to kill me ! I had no choice ! You FUCKING stabbed your own so-" his hands reached out grabbing onto my throat and squeezing it tightly. I started choking trying to inhale air.

,, you're not my son, " a tear rolled down my temple as I balled my hands to fist pulling against the restrains.
,, your a disgrace to humanity, you're disgusting a worthless piece of shit, a traitor. It makes me sick knowing that we share the same blood. Your baby will die, and that son if a bitch monster you ran off with will pay just like you "

I growled loudly the restrains finally broke as I moved my hand over just attempting to push him off but instead I ended up scratching his face with nails that disappeard right after I realized what I've done.

He stumbled back holding his bleeding face in shock and I quickly got to my feet as one of this hunters attempted to grab a hold of me but I twisted their arm instantly kicking him in the stomach and making him fall back with the gun he was holding now in my hand as I pointed it at father and everyone froze in their spot .

I was breathing heavy whining over my eyes with my free hands.
,, how I admired you.. " I spat .. That's what was truly disgusting.

,, I wanted to get you back, it's not too late for that. We can remove that thing and you can return to us" father attempted whipping the blood away fron his face.

I laughed tearfully ,, look at me, do you honestly see me as a hunter again ? As a murderer ?"

,, we aren't murderers! We are trying to protect others from the same faith we had !" He got up again defensive but I wouldn't back down not again.

,, keep telling that to yourself !but we both know its because you don't know how else to deal with living without mum " he seemed shocked as I had mentioned her. I hadn't ever mentioned her back then no one actually did ,, but this isn't right ! Wolf's like jongin, they're innocent and I'm so glad I met him otherwise I wouldve gone down the same sad and lonely road as you did "

He was utterly silent letting me speak and it shocked me on the inside but I used to opportunity knowing he's finally listening to me.
,, mum wouldn't have wanted this and you know it, so just stop it"

,, he realy brainwashed you"

All my hopes crashed just as he had said that in a cold deep voice.
,, how dare you being up your mother .. she deserved none of this. I don't care if there are exceptions out there, I can't Take risks and I won't back down until every last of those monsters is dead even if it means killing you "

I felt tears in my eyes again as I backed away ,, please .. father, i don't want to-"

,, what ? Kill me before I kill you ? Because you're worth more than me !? " he stepped closer and at the moment I didn't know how else to handle it when he grabbed onto the gun and held it to his forehead glaring into my eyes.
,, you wouldn't do it..

you're still a pussy "

My eyes glew up remembering at all the torture these words were connected too and I tightened my gripp on the gun.

,, kyungsoo !" 
I flinched looking only slightly over at the door that busted open.

,, j-jongin ?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 6K 67
*completed* Kyungsoo, who's a human boy and Jongin who's the alpha werewolf of his own pack have been together for a year now. Sharing a house with t...
7.2K 692 38
Secrets are meant to be unspoken, otherwise they are just words. Dealing with them might be hard sometimes and Kyungsoo knows that very well. After w...
44.5K 2.6K 63
Chanyeol just wanted his parents attention and Baekhyun needed a roof to raise his kid. Or The story where Chanyeol married a homeless pregnant man...
268K 14.6K 41
Do kyungsoo gets bullied for being gay, since his mother convinced him to tell his best friend about it, who in return told every one he knew. He is...