FIRST LOVE

By solarkoo

โ you're my first love. โž a taegguk fanfiction. ยฉsolarkoo 2019 More

p r o l o g u e
โ™ซ p l a y l i s t โ™ซ
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
โฆ t e n โฆ
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
โฆ t w e n t y - t h r e e โฆ
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
e p i l o g u e

t w e n t y - s i x

4.8K 211 67
By solarkoo

"hyung, how about i dye your hair rainbow? i could afford five hair dyes." jeongguk teases the older as he hops his way to the quiet grocery store with taehyung behind him pushing a cart.

taehyung raises a brow, scratching his cheek, quite offended on how jeongguk thought of him, though it's adorable for some kind of reason.

"you're kidding me. i will look ridiculous, don't make fun of me gguk." taehyung glared at the younger when jeongguk looked back at the brown haired male.

jeongguk only let out a giggle, going to where the dyes are. he scans through all kinds of colors and brands, touching his chin while taehyung only stared at the young male's back.

jeongguk saw the green streaks of the older fading before and he comes to a thought of going to a grocery store and buy new hair dyes for the himself and taehyung. and maybe buy few chips for their movie night.

"how about pink?" jeongguk suggested rather enthusiasthically with a box of pink dye in his hands.

"you've got to be kidding me jeongguk. you suck at these kinds of things." taehyung scoffs, walking to where jeongguk was and snatched the box, putting it back to its shelf with a frown.

jeongguk only pouted, staring at taehyung with puppy like eyes. "but jimin had pink hair too before. i bet you will look amazing with-"

taehyung cuts off the latter by kissing his lips, jeongguk being taken aback for a moment and immediately responding to the kiss, holding on the crook of the older's neck, tilting his head slightly to deepen their kiss.

both boys kissed full of love and passion for each other, forgetting that they're in a grocery store.

jeongguk slowly left the older's lips, locking eyes with the brown haired male, his lip swollen from their long kiss. his arms were still glued to the crook of taehyung's neck, with the latter's hands laying on both sides of jeongguk's small waist.

"how about red?" taehyung whispers, their faces very close.

jeongguk nodded slightly, smiling when he walks away to the older who was frustrated. he wants to hold the young male longer.

jeongguk grabs two boxes of red dye, lips erupting into a smile as he walks to where taehyung was standing. he waves it happily to taehyung's direction.

"i'll dye my hair red too. i was thinking of dyeing my hair before anyways." jeongguk said, pushing their cart to the chips aisle to get a few bags of them.

taehyung grins, grabbing two bags of lays, throwing it in the cart as jeongguk chose between two flavors of pringles.

"hyung!" jeongguk calls out for taehyung who was about to grab some spicy korean chips.

"yeah?" taehyung walks to where jeongguk was, holding two pringles with different flavors, eyebrows curled in frustration.

"should i get the original or the cheese one?" jeongguk tilts his head in an adorable way, waving both foods in the older's direction who only smiled.

taehyung shakes his head, amused, grabbing both foods and throwing it to the cart. jeongguk only stared at him in disbelief.

"just get both of them. i'll buy all of these anyways." taehyung said, shrugging as he grabs some spicy chips, putting it on the cart and finally pushing the cart to where the cashiers were.

jeongguk giggled as he stared at taehyung's back while the older male pushes the cart to a counter.

the young male sighs, running to taehyung and hugging him, his back facing the younger. jeongguk lays his head on taehyung's back, his eyes drooping slightly. he really enjoys this simple attractions they had.

taehyung felt a pair of arms wrapped around his waist, and immediately knew that it was jeongguk. he slowly held jeongguk's arms and loved the warm feeling of the younger's arms around him.

"gguk, shouldn't we put this in the counter first? we can continue when we get home." taehyung said quietly, smiling when he realizes that the younger didn't even moved a muscle.

"don't be a cockblocker, hyung. we can pay the stuff later. let me hug you first." jeongguk mumbles, his voice muffled as his lips leaned on taehyung's back.

taehyung only let out a low chuckle as he closed his eyes.

since they went to the grocery store quite late, there weren't much people coming around, and not much people going to the counters so they stayed in front of the counter with smiles on their faces.

the male employee only stared at them with a satisfied look. though he was confused first, he then notices the pure love both males had. not wanting to also be a cockblocker, he decided to talk to another employee for a moment.

the hug lasted for about twenty minutes. realizing that they took too long, jeongguk decided to initiate the action first and removed his arms around taehyung, sighing contently.

"we should pay first. i think the employee is annoyed already." jeongguk giggled, putting all their stuff in the counter while the employee only smiled at him.

"couples? you look really good together sir." the employee praised both males, jeongguk immediately looking down with a blush erupting his cheeks.

taehyung chuckles, pinching jeongguk's cheeks. "of course we look good together."

jeongguk scoffs at the older's cockyness. taehyung fishes out his money and payed for the stuff, thanking the employee and leaving the store, hands linked together.

jeongguk plays with taehyung's newly dyed hair, his hair a bit damp for taking a shower after dyeing. the younger also has new red hair. both boys were watching a movie in their dorm with content smiles on their faces with taehyung sitting on the newly carpeted floor of their dorm and jeongguk sitting on his bed, taehyung in the middle of his parted knees as a movie played in front of them.

"red really fits you, hyung." jeongguk softly whispers, keeping it low for them to understand the movie.

taehyung chuckles lightly, holding jeongguk's free hand and kissing his knuckles, the young male getting flustered with the action.

"i will really miss my green streaks though. i know you would too, you love my streaks." taehyung said, looking up at jeongguk who was already looking down at him with his usual doe eyes, cheeks a pinkish shade.

jeongguk nodded, lips forming into a pout. "i definitely would."

the whole time the movie played was dead silence for both males. just two males watching the movie intently with jeongguk's fingers wrapping on taehyung's damp red hair, playing with it slightly.

after a few hours, the credits started rolling. as if on cue, taehyung tackled jeongguk on the younger's bed, kissing his lips softly. the young male let out a giggle when they both released from each other. the older stared at the latter's eyes, seeing the galaxy in them, and it somehow made taehyung love the younger more.

"what's with the sudden tackling hyung?" jeongguk mumbles, lips curling into a bunny like smile as he lays his arms on the crook of taehyung's neck, their faces only inches apart.

taehyung smiled, shrugging slightly. "i don't know. maybe my subconsious did it because i can't resist your cuteness."

jeongguk puffs out his cheeks, eyebrows curling in anger which made him looked more adorable as he stared at the older.

"cuteness? i don't think i can accept that compliment when i'm a guy." jeongguk said in a hushed tone.

taehyung suddenly pecks the latter's lips, his mouth forming in an unusual rectangular shape as he slowly leans his lips to the younger's forehead. jeongguk closes his eyes in pure comfort.

"if i could marry you right now, i really would." taehyung whispers, chuckling lowly as he lays down beside the young male, lips in a satisfied smile.

jeongguk hugs taehyung's waist gently, acting like the big spoon. "you really should marry me hyung."

taehyung laughs amusingly, petting jeongguk's newly red hair as he hugs the other's waist tightly, squishing jeongguk to his chest.

"we should wait for that." the older presses his forehead to jeongguk's, smiling contently, his eyes fluttering close.

jeongguk's giggles were muffled in taehyung's chest, holding taehyung's waist tightly.

"i will forever love you, hyung. though it's so random for saying it right now, but who cares? but i love you so much." jeongguk said through his muffled voice.

taehyung nods slightly, peeking through jeongguk's reddish hair. "i love you so so much. i'm really thankful you were my first love, because i wasn't planning on loving someone else other than you."

"oh shut up, hyung. you're being cheesy again. close the damn tv first. you left it open when you tackled me." jeongguk mumbles, pushing taehyung away.

taehyung scoffs, standing up from jeongguk's bed and going to where the tv was, closing it with a frown on his face.

"such a cockblocker, gguk." taehyung mutters, though jeongguk clearly heard it because the room was dead silence except for the both males.

jeongguk stuck out his tongue, leaning his elbow on his bedsheet with his chin propped up on his hand while staring at taehyung.

"i know you still love me, hyung."

END

ok i suck at ending stuff, and this book is still shit. anyways, i would really like to thank everyone who continued reading this. and damn the reads has increased once again and i really love y'all.

there will still be an epilogue so yeah :'>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 496 51
Started: July 7 2018 Ended: April 8 2019 #2 in #yugybam #228 in #btsship #69 in #taegguk #211 in #bottomkook #196 in #toptae #508 in #kookv AU where...
795K 26.1K 102
Taekook Oneshots - not really much to say other than that Top! Tae ๐Ÿฏ Bottom! Kook ๐Ÿฐ I update every sat/sun + surprise updates Sorry about the mis...
20.8K 1.2K 26
โ๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ.โž โ” ๐—” ๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป โ” ๏ฟฝ...
822K 32.4K 59
T: So, how are you J: Gay, thanks for asking --- #3 - toptae [21/05/019โ™ก] #2 - taekook [8/08/019โ™ก] #1 - jeonjungkook [12/08/019โ™ก] #1 - taehyungxjungk...