Perhaps Love (Jinsoo ff)

By ooohrange

What happens when an ordinary girl with not-so-ordinary problems succumbs to marry the Korea's cold-hearted P... More

(0) INTRO + A/N
(1) #TeaLatte
(2) #Troublemaker
(3) #RoyalPromise
(4) #RejectedRequest
(5) #PlayingWithLife
(6) #IAmReady
(7)#FUN
(8) #UglyDuckling
(9) #RoyalWedding
(10) #FirstDinnerTogether
(11) #NewClassmate
(12) #ThankYou
(13) #SecondInteraction
(14) #FirstLoveNeverDies
(15) #ThingsGetEven
(16) #UnexpectedTomorrow
(17) #Confrontation
(18) #HerPurpose
(19) #Sunshine
(20) #SearchingForYou
(21) #UnderTheMoonlight
(23) #TheOnlyPresence
(24) #ButWhatIf
(25) #TwoPeople
(26) #SweetTreats
(27) #BetterSomeone
(28) #Odeng&RiceCake
(29) #MakeYouNervous
(30) #Darkroom
(31) #CourteousNotCourteous
(32) #Polo
(33) #PerhapsNot
(34) #Picture/s
(35) #Past&Present
HI & SORRY
(36) #Whisper
(37) #BirthdayGift
(38) #FirstTime
(39) #SayItAgain
(40) #NewMan
(41) #HeadOverHeels
(42) #KeepThingsQuiet
(43) #CupOfTea
(44) #ClassySavage
(45) #BeautifulMistake
(46) #AboutDamnTime
(47) #Clues
(48) #PlusOne
(49) #HowItHappened

(22) #StupidSelf

3.6K 194 92
By ooohrange

JISOO's POV

"I'm thinking about you right now"

"Stop!" I yelled as I abruptly got up from my bed.

He was driving me crazy. After that incident, I ran back immediately to my room. Why did he do that? Was his mind still not feeling well? Or he just want to make fun of me? The kiss kept flashing on my mind that made me more difficult to fall asleep.

But I really need to take a long nap cause I still have school tomorrow. I closed my eyes in peace, forcing myself to sleep.

I was so tired from all the thinking I did last night that I slept like a baby. I looked at myself in the mirror and thanked to all the confused thoughts I did my eyebags were dim shot black. They looked so creepy that it looked like I got punch. On top of looking like doomed I also felt like doomed.

For the nth time, I tried to avoid him. I shouldn't be doing this but you can't blame me cause he was messing up my mind. I knew that his heart was still at Irene and I wasn't dumb to not notice it. If I let myself to fall on his trap, I will be screw.

Another school day has passed by as I watched the students walking away from the campus. Avoiding all the distractions, I just focused in my schoolworks to survive this day. As much as I would like to go back to the palace alone, I just couldn't cause Jin was still in class. Obeying the protocol, I waited for him as I took a seat at the nearest bench in the parking lot.

"Ms. Dara, could you bring me some water please?" I called her for a favor and she humbly accepted my request.

"I'll be right back Princess" she replied, leaving me with the two male bodyguards.

If Jin was trying to pull a trick on me, I must pretend that I wasn't affected. He must not know that he was starting to make a huge impact in my heart. Never.

"I don't know what to do" I mumbled to myself as I slightly shook my head.

"Then spill it to me, maybe I can help you" taking the seat beside me, Jinyoung chimed in from out of nowhere.

"Omo. Stop doing that. You're giving me a heart attack" I startled, shifting my gaze at him.

"I'm sorry. It's just that I really notice that you really like to talk to yourself Jisoo" he commented back as he tried to conceal his mocking smile.

"Yea, if you also want to make fun of me then go ahead" I rolled my eyes, trying to avert my eyes away from him.

"Oh no, I'm not making fun of you. Actually, I find it cute. Honestly" Jinyoung said I couldn't miss the tone of his stuttering.

I looked back at him, eye to eye. I scanned his face if he was saying a fact. My eyes were squinting as I examined his expression.

"What?" he asked, slowly touching the back of his head.

"Okay, you're saying the truth. Well, thank you" I shrugged, giving him a small tap on his shoulder.

"Haha! You're really funny"

"Yah Kim Jinyoung!" I yelled at him. I thought he wasn't making fun of me but he said it just now.

"Now, that's the Jisoo I know. You aren't at yourself earlier. Are you okay?" something in his voice struck me. There wasn't a trace of sarcasm.

It got me speechless for a moment. I didn't think that Jinyoung would actually notice my unusual state. It was nice to hear someone asking me if I'm okay and I thanked him for that. I sighed before I answered him.

"I don't know Jinyoung" I said, putting a forced smile to my face.

"Is it again because of him? Tell me Jisoo" he asked further, moving his seat slightly closer to me.

"I just hate him, you know" I opened up as I just earned a continuous nod from him.

"Why? What happened?"

"Is it possible to fall in love with someone when all you know is to hate him?" ignoring his question, I just blurted out my thoughts in front of him.

"Jisoo" he just mentioned my name as I wasn't expecting his hand held mine. But before I pulled out my hand from him, someone called my name.

"KIM JISOO"

Jinyoung and I both stood up as we heard the strong authoritative voice of Jin. His sharp eyes looking at us both. He was wearing his starting-to-pick-a-fight expression, or maybe I was just seeing things. Behind him was his friends, also looking at our direction.

"Princess, this is your wa-" just then Ms. Dara arrived at the scene but she was interrupted by Jin.

"Get in the car Jisoo" Jin said to me.

"Don't tell me wh-" I tried to talk back.

"Don't make me say it twice" his voice was dominating.

"Stop forcing her Jin" Jinyoung barked out, taking my wrist back to his grip.

I don't know if was still seeing things but if I wasn't mistaken Jin's eyes got darker and sharper. I didn't like how he reacted so I tried to end this tensed conversation.

"Jinyoung, we have to go. Thank you for accompanying me while waiting." I said as I gently pulled my wrist out from his hand. And before I knew it, Jin and I were both now in the car, heading back to the palace.

As usual, the whole ride was silent. No one dared to utter a single word. As soon as we arrived at the palace, I quickly got out from the car. I decided to go to my room directly. I wasn't sure if I was ready to talk to someone here in the palace. Just then, someone took my hand the reason for me to stop my phase.

"What were you thinking Jisoo?" he started to ask, his bad aura was recognizable on his forehead.

"Let me go Jin." I tried to pull out but his hand was strongly holding my wrist.

"We just kissed last night and what? My cousin is your next target?" I got frozen as I couldn't believe what I just heard from him.

"Answer me Jisoo."

"I really hate you Kim Seokjin" I muttered, my teeth were clenching. He let go of my hand as soon as he noticed my eyes.

"Did I ever question your communication with Irene?" I asked, trying to contain myself.

"What? Stop changing the subject. Stop dragging Irene with this mess" he talked back as I felt a sting in my heart. He surely protecting his girl, I see.

"You're still talking to her in private, aren't you?" even if his answer would hurt me, I still asked.

"You saw it?" the shock in his expression was very noticeable.

It wasn't my intention to know that he and Irene just talked a while ago or worst everyday but looking at his face, I just figured out the obvious. I knew it, I was just too weak to accept it.

"I won't answer your question. You don't need to know it" fighting my urge not to cry, I began to step away.

"Wait, Jisoo I-" he tried to stop me but I immediately avoided his move.

"Mind your own business, Jin. I believe you said that first"

Leaving him in dismay, I continued to walk away. I was just talking to a friend and how dare he accused me to something I didn't and will not ever do. You're definitely stupid Jisoo for falling in love with someone who was judgmental and heartbreaker.

I knew that he was still standing on his position so before I entered my room, I wanted him to know the truth.

"You really don't deserve my first kiss and I will regret that night forever" and with that, I shut my door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.7K 14
A normal cold girl, who is always controlled by her mother gets into the hurtful situation of "Forced Marriage". What will happen to her then? Contai...
298K 6.7K 20
Jeon Jungkook, is a kind-hearted boy who study well and kind with other people but when his ex, Jieun cheated on him he changed, He became a bully an...
133K 2.7K 29
"I still love you, Kim Taehyung" "Jennie, forever may not be for us, but I will still love you until my last breath" Taehyung cheated on Jennie wit...
341K 14.2K 44
[COMPLETED ] ▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎ In a world full of Mafia and Assassins, Only the Devils and the Demons survive, What happens if 𝗗𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟𝗦 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎�...