Akame ga Kill! - Killer of th...

By FallenJester3

There's a new Assassin in town. He comes from the East with a black over coat, and a hood covering his face... More

Akame ga Kill! - Killer of the East
Kill the Lone assassin - Part 2
Kill the Lone Assassin - part 3
Kill the Puppeteer! - part 1
Kill the Puppeteer - part 2
Kill the Faceless! - part 1
Kill the Faceless! - part 2
Kill the Congressman! - part 1
Kill the Congressman! - part 2
Kill the Congressman! - part 3
Kill the All Seeing Eye!
Kill the Dangerous Food!
Kill the Party Crashers! - part 1
Kill the Party Crashers! - part 2
Kill the Party Crashers! - part 3
Kill the Truth or Dare Game!
Kill the Danger Beasts!
Kill the Jäegers! - part 1
Kill the Jäegers! - part 2
Kill the Jäegers! - part 3
Kill your Master!
Kill the Emotion! - part 1
Kill the Emotion! - part 2
Kill the Smoke!
Kill the Dragon Tamer! - part 1
Kill the Dragon Tamer! - part 2
Kill the Dragon Tamer! - part 3
Kill the Dragon Tamer - part 4
Kill the Worry!
Kill the Old Rival! - part 1
Kill the Old Rival! - part 2
Kill the Old Rival! - part 3
Kill the Insanity!
Kill the False Priest! - part 1
Kill the False Priest! - part 2
Kill the False Priest! - part 3
Kill the False Priest! - part 4
Kill the False Priest - part 5
Kill the Spy!
Kill the Separation! - part 1
Kill the Separation! - part 2
Kill the Nightmare!
Kill the Nightmare! - part 2
Kill the Traitor! - part 1
Kill the Traitor! - part 2
Kill the Hunters! - part 1
Kill the Hunter! - part 2
Kill the Hunters! - part 3
Kill the Hunters! - part 4
Kill the Confession!
Kill the Demons! - part 1
Kill the Demons! - part 2
Kill the Demons! - part 3
Kill the Responsibility!
Kill the Ice Queen!
Kill the Confusion!
Kill the Identity!
Kill the Killer Turkeys!
Authors notes
Kill the Bloodbath! - part 1
Kill the Bloodbath! - part 2
Kill the Bloodbath - part 3
Kill the Wait!
Kill the Empire! - part 1
Kill the Empire! - part 2
Kill the Empire! - part 3
Kill the Empire - part 4
Kill the Empire! - part 5
Kill the Empire! - part 6
Kill the Finale!
Epilogue (Christmas Special)
Author Notes (New stories Info)
Second Book coming this Weekend!
Out Now!

Kill the Congressman! - part 4

5.4K 141 13
By FallenJester3

Lubbock POV

I watched the soldiers walk past me as I readied my threads. Chelsea was already in place, now I just needed to wait for the right moment.

The guards are so close to my trap, I can feel cold sweat dripping off my forehead. This was it, were gonna kill a friend of the prime minister's. if we pull this off, we'll be one step closer to liberating the Country.

I pull my threads, and instantly, lop off three of the guards head. There is panic within their ranks.

"What was that!"

"Surround the carriage!"

"Where are they coming from?!"

They all screamed around the same time. not including the dead ones, there are about seven or so guards left, on of them is Chelsea, so I can't make anymore moves, I just have to make sure the plan goes well...

Two guards get into the carriage, to see if the target was secure, while the rest surrounded the vehicle, making sure nothing got through.

I then hear a loud scream, followed by a "what the-". all the guards stopped and looked at the carriage in confusion. now was the time to strike.

I quickly build a spear, and throw it straight into one of them. His body rag dolled across the snowy path, and into a tree, spraying his blood across the snow.

"Oh Shit! run!" one yelled, two following him.

The other two guarding the carriage froze in fear. That's when I walk out.

"Well well. What do we have here? Bravery? or are you about to piss your pants?" I said, to install more fear.

One of them shrieked, while them other Straightened and charged at me with a sword.

"Long live the empire!" He screamed.

Oh brother, I thought.

The soldier didn't have a chance, because right as he got to me, his throat got caught on a wire. It easily cut through his skin as he was running and he started to gag and clutched his wound.

I walked up to him, as he dropped his sword.

"Your empires already dead." I said, then I wrapped him with thread, and stressed them, killing him, cutting into his organs and limbs.

The other guard got to his knees, and as I readied my threads again-

"Wait! keep him alive." said Chelsea, climbing out of the back.

She had blood on her side, but I could tell it wasn't hers. also, she looked angry for some reason. She walked up to the guard and kicked him straight in between the legs, hard.

He got into a fetal position grabbing onto his balls. Even I felt that one. Remind me not to make Chelsea mad.

"Where's the Congress?" She asked, grabbing his collar.

He tried to laugh, but couldn't because of his "injury".

"You'll never find him..." he said with a half broken smile.

Chelsea grabbed her needles and aimed them at his face.

"start talking." she said.

His smile grew, "You think I would-"

Now instead of aiming at his face, she lowered them to his balls. He froze up, and Chelsea had a sadistic smile.

"I could always let you go with no testicles." she said with an innocent voice.

He quickly explains the tunnels.

"Well shit. Wait, doesn't that mean if Cyrus is alive, he's gonna be facing off that scary body guard dude by himself?" I said.

Chelsea's face turned to horror, then quickly ran towards the ravine. The guard starts to laugh, but I just throw a thread spear into his face and run after Chelsea.

...

The hole was very dark and spooky looking. I honestly would never go down in places like that in normal circumstances, but what the hell.

"You sure you want to go down there? How about I just go?" I say to Chelsea, who's readying the thread rope I readied.

She gives me a scary look and I sigh.

"Fine, fine." I said.

I look at the outside, at the blizzard. Damn this weather, Its freezing even up here. If it's like this up here...

I look down into the ravine, which reminded me of an abyss.

If it's this cold up here, it'll be twice as cold down there.

I hope Cyrus wasn't lying about that temperature thing of his...

or he'll freeze to death.

(Hello! sorry for not posting one yesterday, believe it or not, I have a life somewhere other than wattpad. Any who, Hope you enjoyed it, it was a little shorter than usual, what with only one POV. But I want to keep you guys in suspense because I'm a real dick! XD. just kidding.)
- MnMs171

Lubbock and Chelsea delve into the caves and tunnels. But what's happening to Cyrus? Find out in the next chapter! "Kill the All Seeing Eye!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.5K 57
Having been presumed dead, Akira woke up without any recollection of who he was. The only thing he does remember was his name, and the memory of a vi...
825 20 4
This is just a remake of the Earth Section in the current one and no none of them will be cancelled. I just wanted to redo the beginning sequence on...
35.7K 411 13
*Under no circumstances do I own Persona 5 or Akame ga Kill. this is simply a fan fiction this Otaku who screams a lot made. One year after the event...
1.7K 0 68
Night Raid has been brought back to life, and their world has been completely changed and set to modern civilization. By what? No one knows. Night R...