You Are My love (Edited)

By NeilAvni_love

They are Neighbours.. Closest Family friends.. He is the most wanted Munda in town..girls die to flaunt over... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Teaser 1
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Surprise
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Teaser 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Teaser 3
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Merry Christmas 🎅
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 9

2.3K 253 113
By NeilAvni_love

This particular chappie is dedicated to our dearest Neil khanna our ZAIN IMAM for his b'day month.. Zainu 💝😍stay blessed.. massive LOVE on behalf of my Readers..

💗💗

Leaving Avni Neil jogged to the dance floor where the gang is.

And then DJ cued the song.

Khannas Basus Roys in chorus-
Kelan kyu na jaaye tu hori re Rasiya..
Puchey he tohe saari guiyan
Kaha hai Badri ki dulhaniya.. dulhaniya...

Shivam moved to Aravi.
Shivam- kurti pe teri malu gulaal,
Rang bata bulu ya laal..
Air mein tere udte baal aja rangdu dono gaal..
arey saara rara Kabira saara rara..

With those funny moves Aman joined
Aman- Baby k dekhe jhumke lagade chaar thumke
Chichorey naache Jamke re!!
A a a..

Aman and Shivam- UP mein din dahare
Window aur chaat pe Taare..
Hum dekhe ankhen phaarey re!!

Neil reached Avni.

Neil- Arey Arey tujhpe tiki hai meri naughty najariya..(circling around Avni)
Tujhko bana karke
Tujhko bana karke
Tujhko bana karke Le jayenga badriki dulhaniya..
Raani banakarke le jayenge
Badriki dulhaniya..
(Avneil eyelock)

Avni broke the trance, took the seat beside Bebe.
Bebe- Muniya re muniya Badri ki dulhaniya ( voicing Bebe nodded at Avni)

Neela and Sweta in chorus- Holi hai

Aman- baby badi bholi hai
Baby ki rang di choli hai..
Angreji mein khit pit madam ri bura na maano holi hai..

(Aman sprayed colours on Juhi then held his ears mouthed sorry)

Aravi- Rama Rama gazab ho gaya tere se nazariya ladgayi..
Ayi Jawani julm hui gava kis afat mein parr gayi..

Arey re re Sara ra ra Kabira Sara ra ra.. ( elders in chorus )

Juhi- Hooo...
Rama Rama gazab ho gaya
tere se nazariya ladgayi..
Ayi jawani julm hui gava kis afat mein parr gayi.. (looking at Neil then Avni)

Aravi- Haaye main marr gayi suli pe chadhgayi..

Juhi- Na na kehna tha Lekin ha keh gayi..(went to Avni then bring her on the dance floor make her stand beside Neil)

Aravi- Dil tujhko send mein to kar gayi re badriki dulhaniya.. (Aravi went beside Shivam pulled his cheeks)

Shivam- Tujhko bana karke le jayenge badriki Dulhaniya..
(Matching his steps with Aravi)

Avni ran towards her Papa stood beside side hugged him.. trying to ignore Neil's gaze..

Neil- Raani banakarke le jayenge badriki dulhaniya..
(Staring intensely at Avni doing his steps)

***********

"chalo chalo bahut naacha gaana hua hum sab thak gaye..let's have lunch.." Mr. Basu interrupted.

All the family members settled taking their seats around the lunch  to be served. Roys and Khannas in one side.Basus and their relatives grabbed the other sides scattering around as per as their people.
The sight is quite a commotion by their laughing, chatting, all enjoying their foods along.
Neil Avni Aman Shivam Aravi Juhi perched on the seats beside eachother

"Avi tu dance kyu nahi ki!!" Before shoving a full spoon of rice and chicken inside his mouth Neil asked Avni who was just put some rice on her plate.

"tumne Kiya na ab shaanti se khana Khao.." she instantly replied holding that gall in her tone before she started eating her food.

On the other side Juhi leaned to Aravi and whispered "Di Avu is jealous"she let out a low chuckle.

"Shhh!!she will kill you if she would get to hear us" Aravi whispered back with her eyes kept up mischief in them.

Hearing to their low voice talks Avni grew cryptic. She threw a creased brow gape at them.
"What's wrong with you both?" she enquired in a irked tone. She can't believe her bestie and di having some low tone talks without involving her in whatever they are so secretive about. She instantly felt jealous and that is a very terrible feeling, something very annoying when you see your two important person are leaving you behind in bitching. Because by their countenance Avni very well know Juhi is bitching definitely on someone which she is too curious to participate as well.

"Nnnnoothing we are just discussing the food. it's soooo tasty. Ain't it?" Firstly Juhi stuttered with her words but at the end she came up with her superfluous confidence. And that overly brazen way she talks when she make stories. Who knows her better than Avni?

On the other side bizarrely Shivam curved his lips, flashed a smile at Juhi before scanning a discrete glance over everyone around especially over elders there, then he brought his face forward and persisted "hey guys don't you think celebration is going too dry.." his low tone addressing both Neil Aman and his some other cousins closer him.

At the moment the words left his mouth everyone's face lit up in hope along with those evil smirk.

"Okkky listen I have a plan and all the arrangements are already done..
So the plan is_after having the lunch I guess elders will go to their rooms to grab some rest for an hour or more.
And then we will proceed to our real fun.." this time it's Shivam whose eyes turned nefarious envisioning the fun they are going to have where elders would be out for basking. And all shared the same in support.

Avni understood what Shivam meant , she was about to oppose. Obviously as always being spoil spirit she will try to fuel down the fun but Neil held her hand under the table caused Avni jerked her head at him.

" tu na hamesha kuchna kuch karegi to spoil our fun.. yaaha chupchaap baithi reh.. tujhey bhaang pina nai hai; Humey hai na. You will just stay with me so that we couldn't get out of our control." While explaining Avni he turned his eyes, winked at Aravi.

Aravi just bit a smile to his reply.

"Yess Avni you don't worry none would get out of control. Everybody will be absolutely fine you just stay with us and don't disclose this to elders.."Aravi came up with a assuring tone yet requesting her at the same time.

Giving a disapproval look Avni blew out a sighed yielding in. However there was a queer feeling inside her, screaming something big is gonna be happen today. And how her gut feeling is beyond right we all will get to see it soon.

She heaved another deep sigh, her face lower back to her food. Suddenly she lost her appetite.

All the eyes sparkled being unceremoniously excited by the news Shivam gave. They hastened their eating session so that it ends soon and they get to have processed for the real fun their hearts were craving for they didn't know until now.

********

Mostly finished their lunch, left their seats, few are into savouring the final one.

Avni and Juhi strode to the wash basin.

Avni moved away the faucet, her hands washed. Juhi grabbed the spot,put her hands under the faucet. Avni waited for her to finish.

"Actually we were talking about Neil.." Juhi stated nonchalantly, then faced the mirror in front. She looked at Avni behind her, through the glass.

Now Avni's all the focus on her waiting for her to continue.

"He is a husband material. Isn't he?
And his moves gawwwwwd I'm flat...he looks so cute while dancing " she made a face as if stating about a guy she had a crush on. While in her head there is totally some different scenerio buzzing on to make sure if it is true what she is contemplating regarding her bestie and that Tillu of Avni.

"Humm!!! so you like him" Avni crossed her arms, raise a brow.

Juhi frowned not slipping off that smug look she put on her face.

"If that so? then I can help you in this" her voice laced with seriousness which Juhi definitely noticed and her gaze peered up off the faucet. Under an observant gaze over her bestie trying to figure out a single clue so that she could atleast get an idea that she is following the right way Juhi shook her hands to get rid of those extra water before she wipe them off rubbing a tissue hurriedly.

Being staring at Avni for few seconds there a smile made it's way on Juhi's lips as if she has had a mental joke or thought of something funny in her head, which earned Avni a perplex frown.

"You don't need to do that dear.. I can do it for myself..now let's go or Neil will come up in search of us"she chuckled and next moment Juhi is walking away not waiting for Avni to join her.

Her words stopped Avni. She weirdly looked at her reflection in the Mirror then muttered in her head repeatedly few times_
C'mon Avni you have to do this for everyone's betterment, for the people who you love the most.. and I know you can do this.

Avni heaved a deep sigh then tried to bring out a fake smile but didn't succeed because her gaze have already become fogy being her heart sob. Biting her lips holding herself back she pulled off her glasses. Every fiber of her body converged trying suppressing her stubborn emotions not to come out at this point. Her grip tightened around the sink then when watching people around advancing to her side she promptly managed to put up a fake smile and within a moment she is away the spot.

*

Everyone assembled outside the dinning area.
" those who are tired you can move into rooms, have some rest." Mr Basu Shivam's Dad informed everyone present there.

Bebe rose off her seat she was sitting. "Haan chalo thora rest karletey hai, mainto thak gayi" Bebe said.
Neela and Sweta joined Bebe "haan chaliye we are also coming.."
"lets go ji.." Sweta tagged Papaji along with her walking away.

"You you soul continue. We need a room to relax, atleast to lean this fatigue body for a while before we get back to our active mode." Stating Reyaansh put his hand on Prakash's shoulder.

Papaji nodded his head in agreement with a smile.
Sweta-yes you bachhey enjoy we are going to have a nap upstair..she chuckled..

Neela held Bebe by her shoulder, helped her walk inside and everyone followed them.

Until now Shivam waiting for the elders to walk way and when they are no more in sight he whipped round to face his cousins and friends, flashed a mischievous smile at who are waiting for him to proceed to that furtive act he has mentioned about.

He pointed his two fingers to everyone gesturing watch-me and walked passed them and next moment everyone following him to the spot where DJ was.

*

And the next song thudded the speaker was...

Juhi Aravi caught the beat started swaying their bodies...

To sourire mènsorselle
je suis do de toi.

Le dèisir coul dans mes vein
Guidè par ta voix.

To sourire mènsorselle
Je suis do de toi.

Not wasting much time standing there Shivam Neil followed by few more boys of their age they all walked to the liquid counter and asked the guy in charge there to make few glasses of Bhaang for all of them. One by one they grabbed the glasses of Bhaang off the counter and swallowed down the whole in one breath.

Shivam took the third one gulped down with a single swig. He wiped his mouth quickly before he rushed to join his finance, the girl he is betrothed to and for who his heart secretly has a huge liking that he hasn't confessed yet.

Nashey si chadh gayi oye kudi Nashey si chadh gayi..
Patang si ladgayi oye kudi Patang si ladgayi.. Shivam started dancing holding his to be bride's hand and on this point the Bhaang has started mixing with his brain.

Neil chugged two more glasses of same liquid while his eyes didn't left Avni for a second when he walked to her spot.
Avni was talking with Aman laughing at his antics as always when catching the sight of Neil all weirdly staring at her standing close. Her eyes first squinted then widened in horror sensing he is already inebriated.
His gaze moved up and down her leaving her squirmed under this relentless approach Neil has pulled.

Neil- Nashe si chadh gayi oye
Kudi Nashe si chadh gayi..
Patang si lad gayi oye kudi
Patang si lad gayi..

Aman chuckled, looking at Avneil together, walked away.

Juhi was walking towards Avneil when Aman yanked her by her arm stopping her not to take that route.
Juhi creased her brows at Aman and he gave a fake smile in response telling her you are off-limit that path.

Aman- Aise khenche Dil pe penche..
Galey hi pad gayi oye hoye..Aman gritted his teeth started dancing while Juhi looked at him in puzzle.

Shivam pulled Aravi close to him and Aravi shyly looked up in his eyes which is now down at her holding so much admiration in them.
Shivam- Nashe si chad gayi oye
Kudi nashey si chad gayi
Patang si lad gayi oye
Kudi Patang si lad gayi..

Ooo udti Patang jaise
Mast malang jaise
Masti si chadh gayi hum Ko turant aise
Lagti current jaise
Nikla warrant jai
Abhi Abhi utra ho net se torrent jaise
Nashe si chadh gayi oye
Kudi Nashey si chadh gayi..

Neil twirled Avni made her do several moves with him which she did unwillingly, having not any ground to protest.

Neil- khilti basant jaise
Dhulta kalank jaise
Dil ki daraar mein ho pyaar ka cement jaise
Akhiyon hi Akhiyon mein jung ka front jaise
Mil jaye sadiyon se atka refund jaise
Zubaan pe chadgayi oye
Kudi Zubaan pe chadgayi
Lahu mein badh gayi oye
Kudi lahu mein badh gayi

Kamli kahaniyon si
Jangli jawaniyon si
Jamti pighalti hai pal-pal paaniyon si
Behti rawaniyon si
Hasti shaitaaniyo si
Chadh gayi hum pe badi meherbaniyon si
Aise khenche Dil pe penche
Galey hi pad gayi oye...

While dancing Avni saw there was a pool behind Neil and before she could aware him Neil is already few steps close to the edge. And being irked since long by his act Avni pushed Neil into the water and guess what with a loud splashed he is in pool.
Watching Neil jumped in water, that's what they thought Shivam, Aman and some other boys all jumped into the pool joined Neil.

Floating Neil pulled his body upward over the water surface , shook his head to get rid of the extra water. His eyes back at Avni, he looked intimidating.
Avni couldn't resist not to look at him being taut at that spot.
And watching her Neil swam to the side where Avni is and she swallowed hard anticipating his next move

Kanniyan o katte kadi
Dil de chaurahe langdi ae

Kanniyan o katte kadi
Banniyan o tatte kadi
Dil de chaurahe langdi ae
Haasi Kadi thatte kadi
Galiyayon nappe Kadi
Haske kaleja mangdi ae.....

Avni's pov

Neil jumped out of the pool with a swift movement, he has always been a good swimmer, used to be always the winner in those swimming contest in school.

Water drifting off his those delicious biceps. He is fully drenched. Ofcourse he would. And that transparent fabric being wet hugging his lean chest, down his torso causing no help. Now it's time for me to have a battle with my sanity not to drool that scandalous sight of his but we all know, that when it comes to combat with brain_heart always get into the victory side. Doesn't it?

And as clear as day I found myself gawking at him.

He pulled an arm upward, his fingers smoothly ran through his hair then down whipping off those extra droplets away his face. I gasp groaned out my chest.

I swallowed hard my barren throat when I finally looked away and sensed him moving closer my spot like a beast stalking his prey. His eyes a shade darker taking in my whole existence.

Stepping back gingerly I took a glance around. Everyone over there indulged in fun they are having their own. Being covered as well as drenched with colours few are dancing, laughing. Some taking break chugging more liquid down. And rest splashing into pool, sprinkling water over eachother.

I pulled my gaze back at him and our nose bumped with eachother I fumbled a step backward when my hand fell over his chest. He looked down at my hands clutched into his wet shirt, then up at me. I startled feeling his hot breath fanning over my face. I opened my mouth to say something, atleast to protest not to come closer me, but nothing came out of it to my own surprise.

Despite my condition, next the act he did snatched my breath away, precipitously my hands away him instead I clutched both sides fabric on my limb when he raised his hand close to my face tucked some of my hair strands behind my ear delicately as if I'm a doll made of porcelain.
A shaky gasp let out my mouth, I felt thousands butterflies flipping their wings in my chest.

My body stiffened, heart stopped thumping god knows for how long. At this point I knew I'm doomed.

Discerning my state might have, that beast brought his fingers close to my face that brushed over my skin, rested down my shoulder.
Being a statue there I saw Neil leaned close to my face before his gape dropped to my mouth yet he sensuously moved away, to my ear. His hot breath there blinded my all senses. One wrong move we will be kissing next moment.

So I acted clever, didn't move a bit. As if I could have if I want. My Satan heart sniggered and I swallowed.

All I heard that traitor said huskily in my ear I Love you My Love. These words got me transfixed in great time, it took me good whole minute to register in my brain and finally I discovered back my chest. Did he say it?

And that sexy smirked at the end pulling away, has almost took all my wits away.

His tantalizing gaze is giving me goosebumps.
I closed my eyes and with a jerk opened it again shivering under his touch. For the second time my hands moved to his chest, I was about to push him away but this time he held me, then he did something got me back to frozen.

He gently pressed my hand over his chest left-side. I frowned at my hand then rose my eyes at him in confusion, dumbstruck and what I saw is beyond words I could ever put into how I felt. I drawn into that moment and everything paused around us.

That excruciating glint in his eyes, that inevitable heart wrenching crave by our proximity made me feel_Some unnamed emotions irresistibly hit me hard in core and the way my inside have been driven through his touch, no words could be ever discovered in this whole universe, that can enunciate how pure they are.

Gnawing my bottom lip between my teeth with a heavy exhale my eyes shut tight when my all senses endure the most beautiful rhythm I have ever heard taking in my mind; deep in my soul that sound_ lub dup lub dup his heart beating in such rapidly underneath my touch motionless.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Look how he looked.

( edited..to be continued..)

Hope I have done Justice to your expectations🤞🤞
If you My Cuties want me to update the next chappie soon then drop down your precious reviews in comment section.

Okay lovelies one last reminder agar tumlog bhul gayeho to yaad diladu Anastesiologist Dr.Ayan Chatterjee ki entry abhi baaki hai😉😁 so the next coming up updates are gonna be full of entertainment..

Stay tuned..

Please vote share and comment..

Love you all..
Mon ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 30.3K 164
[ This is the first book written by me, so in this you may find many grammar mistakes and other types of mistakes, So read the book at your own risk...
143K 4.3K 15
(Can be read as general fiction) Darkness filled her life when everyone whom she loved, left her abandoned. It's a journey of a girl from hatred towa...
840K 42K 73
Naina Rao: She's a 22 year old engineering graduate. Loves to read books , write and is an intellectual thinker. Aspires to study AI in Canada. Lives...
845K 62.9K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...