Becoming Mrs.Robert Kardashia...

By dianaragonzalez

My name is Eliany Gonzalez. One day, I was walking down the streets of Old San Juan, Puerto Rico, when a tall... More

Becoming Mrs.Robert Kardashian Jr.
Chapter 1: Hello, There
Chapter 2: First Appearance
Chapter 3: Yogurt & Fireworks
Chapter 4: Güanica & Kisses
Chapter 5: Breaking The News
Chapter 6: Camera Flashes Screaming Fans & Dinner
Chapter 7: A Day Out With The Star
Chapter 8: Kiss The Girl
Chapter 9: Treat Her Like Somebody
Chapter 10: Good In Goodbye?
Chapter 12: 4 Months Later
Chapter 13: It's My Birthday!
Chapter 14: First Video Chat
Chapter 15: His Birthday
Chapter 16: One Year Later
Chapter 17: That Day Is Here
Chapter 18: Finally!
Chapter 19: Goodbye Friends
Chapter 20: Daddy's Little Girl
Chapter 21: The Moment We've Been Waiting For
Chapter 22: Not So Welcome
Chapter 23: House Hunting
Chapter 24: "Meeting Trip"
Chapter 25: Appointment
Chapter 26: Next Day
Chapter 27: Kendall (Part One)
Chapter 28: Kendall (Part Two)
Chapter 29: Fucking Up
Chapter 30: Where The Fuck Is He?
Chapter 31: Oh...
Chapter 32: The Original Plan
Chapter 33: Engagement Party
Chapter 34: Best Friend Drama
Chapter 35: Keeping Up With The Puertoricans (Part One: Barbecue)
Chapter 36: Keeping Up With The Puertoricans (Part Two: Turn Up!)
Chapter 37: She Did What?
Chapter 38: Wine Tasting With The Stars
Chapter 39: Thanksgiving Lunch
Chapter 40: Thanksgiving With The Kardashians
Chapter 41: Home Alert
Chapter 42: The Calm & The Storm
Chapter 43: Girl's Last Day Out
Chapter 44: Everything Is Not Okay
Chapter 45: Woah
Chapter 46: Expecting
Chapter 47: Dinner Confessions
Chapter 48: Bora Bora
Chapter 49: Weddings and Babyshowers
Chapter 50: Wedding Frenzy
Chapter 51: I Now Pronounce You...
Epilogue (Part One)
Epilogue (Part Two)
I'm with you all

Chapter 11: Airport

2.4K 39 0
By dianaragonzalez

6:20pm

Rob and I are in a limousine. On our way to the airport. We're getting there some-what early. Supposedly, that's a good thing because the camera crew want to record their take off from outside the airport. Their doing a "Farewell" sort of episode that has to do with Rob and I.

Kylie told me that. I decided not to tell Rob since he doesn't watch the show and he will be pissed. So when Kylie told me, "I think you should tell him about it." I decided not to until I speak with him tomorrow on the phone.

I agreed to myself that now I just want to keep him happy and laughing.

Oh, Rob. The whole time on the beach we ran and jumped and hugged and kissed. We had the best time ever. My life at least. Kylie and Kendall... We got along great, while Rob sat on the fancy chairs and spoke to Khloé.

We ran and jumped in the pool water, swam and splashed each other. Like teenagers, like little kids. It was fun. I'm a little burnt from the afternoon. After we got to the beach, we only had about an hour to run and jump in the pool.

In the hotel room... I'm thinking about it and it makes me flush and my insides get tight... We watched a little bit of TV and made out. Intensively, making out. While I was getting my clothes to change out of my wet clothes, Rob did the same, only his clothes were wet with sweat. It was sexy. Anyways, somehow we got to the bathroom about to enter at the same time. It was pretty awkward, I lowkey wanted him to enter with me but eventually, he stepped back without saying a word, letting me go in first. I fantasized about him entering with me and helping me strip from the bikini. Washing my hair and cleaning me with his hands. Touching me everywhere.

I bite my lip. Eli, stop!

From the corner of my eye, I see Rob looking out of the window. When, I turn my head to look out, I see the airport. Fuck.

Without a single word being spoken, Rob and I enjoyed the rest of the car, hand in hand. The driver parked infront of one of the gates and opened my door. I slid out, Rob behind me.

The worst part of Rob finally being in the airport, getting ready to leave, is that there's a lot of paparrazzis taking pictures now. Good thing my hair is down and washed with Rob's shampoo. And I wore one of the sunglasses he'd baught me. It nearly covered my whole face.

I spinned around, avoiding every camera and the security guards were once again, right beside us, blocking our view to the paps.

I felt my waist being held. When I look up, it's Rob and we move. Faster, towards the airport doors. Each minute, each second that passes by made me sick. Time doesn't pause and Rob is minutes away from leaving.

"Hey Rob, how do you like Puerto Rico?" I hear a woman's voice say. But I keep my head down.

"Robert and Eliany, smile!" What the fuck? They know my name now?

"Rob, Robert! Are you and Eliany together?" Another paparrazzi yells from behind us.

"Isn't that obvious?" Rob said, quietly, only for me to hear. I smiled. It really is obvious.

The airport's dobble doors, slide open and we enter, but the camera flashes multiplied and so did the screams of Rob's name.

"You okay?" Rob squeezed my waist.

"Yes. You?" I looked at him.

"Been better." He leaned down and planted a kiss on my lips.

"I'll miss you." I said when we finish.

"Me too." Rob smiled.

Beside Rob, I see a security guard turn to him and pat him on the arm.

"Your family is waiting for you in the plane, already. Need anything?" The guard spoke. My heart thumped hard. He's already leaving? I thought he leaves at 7:30pm.

I waited impatiently, while Rob looked around and kept glaring at me.

After a moment he turns to the guard. "Uh. Tell them I'll be there in a moment, let me say goodbye. After you tell them, look for me."

Let me say goodbye? Rob's already saying goodbye? My head prickled. I'm not ready. I'm not ready!

"Will do." The guard leaves and Rob walks me towards... I don't know where we're going. To another part of the airport. A more private part, I guess.

After walking for a few, we're in a waiting room. It's empty. We got through a security guard who, at the sight of Rob, opened the door and let us through.

"Where do you have to go, to abort your plane?" I asked Rob. We sat down on uncomfortable chairs.

"That door behind you." He answered.

There was a door behind me, next to a really big glass wall, where I can see his family's plane. Far away, I could see a group of people with cameras and lights and microphones. They all pointed to us. I wondered if I should tell Rob or not.

"Eliany, listen." Rob grabbed my hand. I didn't realize how cold the airport is. Rob's hands were hot against mine. His eyes staring into me. "I'll call you, everyday and text you, everyday. I'll be back before you know it, alright?"

I nodded.

"Eli."

"What?" My voice broke. I have a huge lump in my throat. Which is making this ten percent more awkward.

"You haven't said a word to me, since Güanica."

"Yes, I have." I said more loudly and better.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm nervous, that's all." Confession.

"Me too."

We stayed looking at each other for a long time. We broke our stare when the door behind me opened. It was the guard. Oh no.

"Sir." He said.

Rob motioned him towards us.

Sánchez. That's the guards name. He was tall, buffed and looked latin. Wearing a black suite and an earpiece.

"I want you to take Eli to her home with all of her stuff. Make sure she gets there safely. Please." Rob orders. Sánchez nods and smiles at me. I return it and he walks away.

Rob gets up from the chair and with my hands in his, he lifts me off mine. Is this our goodbye?

I'd take that as a yes since Robert pulled me to him. Giving me a strong hug. He kisses my hair. My arms, slugishly wrap around him. My teddy bear is leaving. His arms tighten around me. Tears prickle in my eyes. I do not want to cry.

We sway side to side, both of us silent. What do I say? I've never been in a situation like this. What do I do, wish him luck? No.

"I hope you have a good flight." I murmur.

"Thank you." He kisses my hair again.

I break away a little to look at him.

"Kiss me." I whisper.

He smiles then presses his lips to mine. This kiss is bittersweet. You could feel the sadness, the nervousness the lust and the need. A pinch of love and you got yourself a bittersweet kiss. A tear escapes my eye and we part. Rob looks at me. With his thumb, he wipes away my tear.

"Don't." He whispers this time.

"I'm trying."

We hug one last time. "I gotta go." He says.

My heart leaps to my throat. I shouldn't make this any harder for him.

"Okay." I break away from him. "If you don't call, is it okay if I call?" I ask.

"Of course." He nods.

"Okay." A smile breaks through my lips.

"So, I'll see you?" I asked. My hands hidden in my back pockets.

"Yes, Eliany. I promise." His arms wrap around my waist and he gives me one more bittersweet kiss. "I promise." He comfirms.

"Okay." I peck his lips one more time and he releases me.

From somewhere, Sánchez reappeared and nodded at Rob.

"Go with him, you'll be safe." He said to me.

I nod and smile at Sánchez. Then I turn to Rob.

"Bye, teddy bear." I hug him.

"Teddy bear?" He giggles.

Oh, crap. I said that out loud.

"Yes. You're my teddy bear." I laugh.

He cocks his head to the side. "Okay." He smiles.

"Go or you'll be late." I break away, again.

Rob nods and turns to Sánchez.

"She's in your hands, Sánchez. Keep her safe. Or..." Robert puts two fingers to his temples, like a gun and pretends to shoot. Making a 'Purgh' sound with his mouth. I roll my eyes and walk towards Sánchez who is giggling. He turns around starts walking away with me behind him.

Before we leave the empty waiting room, Rob calls out me. I turn.

"I'll call you when I land, babe." He shouts.

I smile and nod throwing him a kiss. I turn around and walked away. A tear escapes my eyes, again.

Outside of the airport, I walk through a bunch of paparrazzis. Holding onto a guards suit, while he makes way towards the car. Sánchez is behind me with his arms out, pushing away the paps. All of the paps are calling out my name. It feels weird and sad because they aren't calling to me and Rob. I guess its because, they finally have me alone.

  I'm sad. Deep in myself, I know eventually, I'll get over it. We'll be able to see each other again. Rob will be skinny and happy and we'll be together.

  But I'm 19 and he's 27. It's a big diffrence and I know in a year or two I won't be the same. I hope to God I will be and Rob too. I hope the fun and spark and tingles are still there when I see Robert again.

It takes almost 20 minutes to get outside, on the side of the highway where the camera crew is waiting, prepared. The jet is in view. It's backing up. The producers motion for me to get closer when I step out of the car.

"Hurry, hurry. We only get one shot." A producer said. They don't have name tags like security.

I jumped infront of them and the cameras, looking at the jet.

"When it takes off, wave or grab the fence or move, do something sad." He giggles. I thought this was a reality show. I don't want anyone to tell me what to do. Behind the producer, Sánchez looks at him with a glare. But remains silent.

"Okay, the jet is in motion." Another producer says.

I turned. It was backing away from the airport. I wondered... Could Rob see me? Is he looking out the window to see if he sees me? Like how any other person in love would do? He might, he might not. I guess I'm so into him, I'm imagining stuff.

The jet is turning onto the take off lane it's far back away from us on the left side of the airport. It's small, white with black doble lines near the bottom, circled windows.

"In 5... 4..." A countdown? Oh this is where I have to do something sad. My mind jacks up. "3... 2... 1..." The jet burst forward in a fast speed. When it's close enough, I put my hands on the fence. Then it slightly, smoothly rises to the sky. My hair is blowed back with the wind and for some reason, I'm smiling. I've never seen a plane take off. I've only felt it. I think I'm smiling because I remember the feeling.

"Miss Eliany. We should go now." Sánchez says.

I turn and smile at him. We walked towards the car, he opened the door for me. I think the cameras are still recording because they shifted towards me.

Sánchez gets in the passenger side and the driver drives off. My new purse is next to me. Grabbing my phone, I send a quick text to my mom.

*On my way home, now."

She didn't text back. I figured she's watching her soap-operas.

Oh Robert, Robert, Robert. I hope you're just as strong as I am at long distance friendship/relationship whatever-ship we have.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 18K 144
Just your generic Jason McCann kidnaps girl type of thing... Sweetheart. I remember the way that name rolled smoothly off Jason's tongue. I rememb...
333K 5.8K 47
When 16 year old Kelly finds out she's part of one of the most famous families in the world she couldn't be happier, but then she realises she will h...
54K 1.4K 16
[ON HOLD] Kourtney Kardashian x [one of my own character] [AU in a way. Kinda. I guess. ] [Caelan intersex] Kourtney Kardashian just got out of her...
44.5K 1.7K 46
"Some people talk about that love at first sight shit To keep it real I don't know whether I believe it's true But if it is than tell me if I'm wrong...