š“š‡š”š† š‹š”š•. || š­š®š©ššļæ½...

By immortalpac

š‘©š’‚š’“š’† š’˜š’Šš’•š’‰ š’Žš’†, š‘° š’Œš’š’š’˜ š‘° š’”š’‚š’š š’‚š’š’ š’•š’‰š’† š’˜š’“š’š’š’ˆ š’•š’‰š’Šš’š’ˆš’” š’•š’‰š’‚š’• š’Žš’‚š’Œš’† š’šš’š’–... More

Prologue
1. Orange Jacket
2. Different
3. I care
4. As a Woman
5. Back at it again
6. Something so good
7. Moving in Together
8. 'Streetwise' Birdie
9. My cup of tea
10. Bloody lies
11. Just wanted to see you
12. What's the deal? Pt. 1
13. What's the deal? Pt. 2
14. In it together
15. Connection's off
16. Not used to this
17. Birthday blues Pt. 1
18. Birthday blues Pt. 2
19. Distant family
20. Nobody's fool
21. Don't you trust me?
22. I did not know....
23. So over 'Streetwise Birdie'
24. More drama Pt. 1
25. More drama Pt. 2
26. Break up to make up
27. Doing my own thing
28. I don't know
29. For us
30. The Game
31. Confusion
32. As good as gone.
33. Guilty
34. Enough
35. Meant to be
37. Lost Soul
38. Don't think about it too much
39. Who can I run too?
40. Meaningful
41. Reminsce
42. I loved him too
Epilogue

36. Layin Low

1.4K 52 4
By immortalpac

2 weeks later...
September 3rd, 1993

Emoni,

"You ready to go?" Nic questioned as she entered the room.

"Almost, packing my last bag now, " I said. My eyes staying on my task at hand.

"Want some help?"

"Please." She took the bag from me, throwing in extra outfits and underwear, before closing it up.

"And done. Now let's go E." She laughed grabbing my hand.

My phone started ringing so I let go of her hand. She turned around staring at me, an annoyed look spread across her face. "It's probably Birdie." I pouted.

Her eyes got wide with shock. "Y'all back together?"

"Yep, I'll tell you more later." I quickly answered the phone and thankfully it was Birdie.

"Hey boo."

I blushed from the sound of his voice. "Hey baby."

"I just wanted to call and say bye to you before you go."

"Awe, bye baby."

"So how long you gon be gone?"

"Only a couple days, I gotta get back to work." I rolled my eyes, thinking about my annoying ass boss, Mr. Bailey.

"Don't even think about work right now baby, just have a good time witcho' friends."

"I'll try." I smiled.

"Who all going anyways?"

"Me of course, Nic, Kandice, and my new friend Nikki."

"Aight, don't strangle Kandice," he teased.

"I'll try not too."

"Okay I'm not gon hold you long baby, have a safe trip, see you when you get back."

"See you when I get back Birdie."

"Take some pictures for me." He said making me laugh.

"I will." I giggled.

"Bye Emoni."

"Bye Birdie."

I hung up the phone tossing it on the bed, I grabbed my last suitcase dragging it out the door behind me. I stepped outside to see that everybody else was already in the car waiting on me. "Come on bitch!" Nikki yelled out to me.

I laughed. "I'm coming!" I jogged up to the back of the car throwing my suit case in the still open truck.

I ran over and got in the back seat next to Nikki. "Okay let's go!"

"You don't gotta tell me twice." Nic laughed before speeding off down the street.

"California here we come!" We all squealed out in unison.

I put my seatbelt on, turning my attention towards the window. This is gonna be so much fun, I can't wait, I really need this vacation, I'm gonna miss Birdie though, I wish he could come with us, he's been real busy though. So I'll just see him when I get back. Maybe we could do something together since we've been doing so great a little bae cation would be so much fun, I'll talk to him about it when I get back home.

A huge smile grew across my lips as cool air hit my face. I'm so happy. That's something that I've haven't felt in a while, happiness.

Los Angeles, CA
Ritz Carlton

"Here we are, ladies."

"Oh my god, this is so nice!" Nikki squealed clapping her hands together.

"Let's go claim our beds." Kandice said.

We all agreed dropping our bags by the door before taking off running. I bumped past all three of them running to the master bedroom. Kandice tried to come up to the door but I ran inside and shut it in her face. I busted out laughing throwing myself back on to the king size bed, I smiled in relaxation as my body sunk in the bed.

"Lucky bitch." I heard her say before walking away, only making me laugh harder.

I mean I see why she wanted it. It's extremely beautiful and big.

"There's another master bedroom!" I heard Nikki scream in the distance.

"I want it bitch!"

"It's mine hoe!"

"I will fight you for it!"

I laughed shaking my head, their so crazy. Seconds later Nikki came barging into my room with a koolaid smile on her face. "I got the room!" She squealed out before taking off running.

I laughed getting off the bed. "Good for you Nikki." I said.

I jammed my sandal in the door going out to grab my suitcases. It was to make sure that everyone knew it was claimed already. I dragged them behind me, peeking my head inside the other girl's rooms while I walked by. I slipped my sandal from underneath the door, pushed it back open freeing my hands from the handles letting my two large suitcases fall on the floor behind me.

"Come out of y'all rooms! I'm making Mimosa's!" Yelled Kandice.

Mmm, I thought to myself before running out of my room with one sandal on. I slowed down once I made it to the kitchen, all the girls were standing there sipping down their cold drinks. "Here you are." Kandice handed me a filled matching glass.

I smiled, happily taking it from her. "Thanks."

"Your welcome."

"Ooo! Let's try out the jacuzzi!" Nikki squealed. Half her drink flew on the marble floor below.

"That sounds like fun." We all agreed before going to our rooms to get changed into our bikinis.

I opened one of my suitcases that sat on the floor. After searching through for a couple of minutes I pulled out my white two piece thong bikini. I wasted no time in going to the bathroom to put it on. Once it was on I jogged over to the mirror checking myself out. And what can I say, I was looking good.

I felt sexy and free wearing this bikini, I've never worn anything like this ever in my life. I loved the way the snow white color complimented my tan skin while the strings hugged my small waist perfectly, I was in complete awe of myself. I'm not complaining though, a huge smirk grew across my face as Birdie came to my mind. He told me to take pictures for him, so why not take one right now. I hurried over to my camera to turn it on.

I raised it high enough to snap a photo, I took a few different ones before placing the camera back on my night stand.

"Emoni come on!" I heard Nic yell from outside.

"I'm coming!" I yanked my towel off my bed before running outside to meet all the girls.

•••

It was kind of getting dark outside now while me and the girls chilled in the water still. Nikki was leaned against my knees holding herself up in the water, Kandice was barely awaken since she got dirt broke drunk a couple of hours ago it's cool though since she's with us. I mean I don't like the girl but I wouldn't let anything bad happen to her, that's just wrong. "Who wants to do shots?" Nic questioned. She came out of the house holding green and red Jell-O shots on a single tray.

"Hell yeah, let's do them!" Nikki squealed, her small pitchy voice rung through my ears but I didn't really mind since it was quick.

"Great! What about you E? You in?"

"Yeah, I'm in," I agreed shortly after Nikki with a smile on my face.

"That's what I like to hear." She walked over to the front of the pool, dipping her feet inside before reaching the tray our way.

"Oooo! Give me one!" Kandice shrieked shooting herself up from the water.

"Don't you think you've had enough?" Questioned Nikki.

"No, b-but I think y-you need t-to mind your business b......itch!" Kandice snapped, her words slurred so hard that you could barely understand her.

"Maybe you should get her to bed Nic." I said.

"Yeah, good idea. Come on Kandi." Nic handed the tray of Jell-O shots to me, before helping her out the water.

"That girl is crazy." Nikki laughed.

"Mhmm." I rolled my eyes. "Crazy annoying."

Nikki side eyed me ignoring my comment about Kandice completely. "You wanna play a game?" She asked.

"Sure what game?"

"Hmm, what about never have I never. Drink addition."

"That sounds fun how do we play?"

"Yeah, elaborate." Nic agreed reappearing outside.

"Okay so, I ask a question and if you done whatever it is, you have to drink." Nikki explained, her voice filled with excitement.

I nodded while a smile slowly stretched across my face. "I'm in, that sounds fun."

"Yeah me too." Nic agreed.

"Ok great!" She clapped her hands together, using her other hand to grab the big bottle of liquor off the pool side.

We held out our cups, watching her while she filled them all the way to the top. "So who wants to go first?" She questioned.

"Ooo! I do!" Nic squealed out in excitement. "Never have I ever...slept with a woman."

I kept my drink down eying the girls to see who was gonna be the first to drink. Nikki shrugged before taking a sip of her alcohol. My eyes got big in shock but I decided against voicing my opinion, that's her business. "Okay," Nic started looking shocked as well. "Never have I ever...69ed."

I bursted into laughter before sipping my liquor. Nikki sipped her's as well, while Nic looked at us with disgust. "Y'all bitches nasty," she said.

"Nah, bitch. You just lame!" Nikki giggled out.

"Fuck you, you fake lesbian ho." Nic laughed. "And bitch, you too?" She questioned her attention now on me.

"Yep, it was amazing too." I spoke shamelessly thinking about my lustful night with Birdie.

"Bitch with Birdie?!"

"Nah, with Casper. Yes with Birdie, who else?" Nikki and I bursted into laughter, falling back into the water.

"Whatever bitch. Okay next one, Emoni you go." She said.

"Okay cool," I clapped my hands together before I continued. "Never have I ever...kissed someone."

Nikki drunk, and Nic kissed her teeth. "Bitch that was weak as fuck." Nic complained, with her face scrunched together.

"I know, but it was to get your lame ass to drink, now drink."

"Man whatever." She laughed whilst taking a sip from her cup. I laughed before taking a sip as well.

"Okay my turn." Said Nikki. "Never have I ever...masturbated."

I haven't so I turned and looked at the others. Nikki didn't drink, and Nic turned her head shyly. "Oh my god? No you didn't?!" I teased.

"No I didn't what?" she screw faced me with a raised brow.

"Ms. Tomboy Nic, 'too good for everything ass,' did not, masturbate."

"Okay and? What about yo proper ass 69ing with your hood nigga."

"At least I'm not a lame ass," I chuckled loudly letting my body fall back into the water.

"I hate you." I felt her splash my lower half with water.

"Okay let's continue y'all." Nikki said.

"Okay, your turn, Nic."

"Aight."

Man what a night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 2.9K 73
"š˜žš˜©š˜ŗ š˜„š˜° š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜©š˜Ŗš˜„š˜¦ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶š˜³ š˜§š˜¶š˜­š˜­ š˜£š˜°š˜„š˜ŗ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜£š˜­š˜¢š˜¤š˜¬ š˜¤š˜°š˜“š˜µš˜¶š˜®š˜¦... š˜•š˜°š˜µ š˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜Æ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶š˜³ š˜©š˜¢š˜Ŗš˜³š˜“ š˜¢š˜³š˜¦ š˜·ļæ½...
332K 10.4K 73
"ššØš° šˆ š¦ššššž š¢š­ ššš°š¤š°ššš«š š–š”š² šš¢š š²šØš® š„šžš­ š¦šž ššØ š¢š­?" šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš” šš š¬š¢š§š šžš« šŸš«šØš¦ š­š”šž š›š«šØš§š± šŸššļæ½...
46.9K 986 23
šˆ ššØš§'š­ šŸš®šœš¤ š°š¢š­š” š”š¢š¦, š­š”ššš­'š¬ š¦š² š›ššš›š² šššššš² š‡šž š›šž šœšØšœš¤š›š„šØšœš¤š¢š§š , ššØš§'š­ š°ššš§š§šš š¬šžšž š¦šž š”šš...
25.4K 707 32
š•·š–”š–›š–Š š–†š–“š–‰ š–‡š–šš–‘š–‘š–Šš–™š–˜. š•¼š–†š–‰š–‰š–—š–Žš–žš–†š– š–†š–“š–‰ š•Æš–Šš–š–”š–šš–“š–™š–Š š–š–†š–›š–Š š–‡š–Šš–Šš–“ š–™š–š–—š–š š–š–Šš–‘š–‘ š–†š–“š–‰ š–‡š–†š–ˆš– š–™š–”š–Œš–Šš–™š–š–Šš–—. š•“š–˜...