You Are My love (Edited)

By NeilAvni_love

They are Neighbours.. Closest Family friends.. He is the most wanted Munda in town..girls die to flaunt over... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Teaser 1
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Surprise
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Teaser 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Teaser 3
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Merry Christmas 🎅
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 8

2.2K 281 62
By NeilAvni_love

🧡🧡

"Hey Juhiiii!!" Avni squealed with a vibrant smile in excitement when Juhi trod discreetly inside with her luggage in her hold and a sling on her shoulder followed by Driver uncle with a small trolley.

Keeping her trolley aside Juhi pulled Avni into a hug and then pulling away she greeted every other person in Roy mansion one by one.

"Juhi tumhein kuchbhi chaiye ho to Avni ya Aravi Ko batadena thik hai don't hesitate to ask.. "
Neelama said putting a hand on Juhi's hair in a motherly affection.

"Haan aunty bilkul.." Juhi replied with a gentle node, grinned broadly.

"Achha to ab chalo dinner karlo bahot raat ho chuki hai kalse celebrations start hojayega to thora rest karlo.." Neela said walking towards the dinning area to bring out the food for Juhi which she has saved for her.

"Yess Juhi have your dinner then take a long slumber..u must be tired traveling the long hours from Bangalore to Delhi.." Reyaansh added.

"Aunty, Uncle thanks for the concern but I had my dinner in the airport.. I was famished at that hour before my departure.  So the moment I got my luggage the first thing I did was grabbed a big meal because I knew that it will take late night to reach home soo...." and leaving her sentence incomplete she made a poker face being apologetic to them while hearing her Neela halted her steps.
"the thing I want right now is a good sleep..bass.."she smiled meekly. Neela and Reyaansh took a look at eachother before they smiled watching her how mortified she looked.

"R you sure you are not hungry??" Neela gently asked Juhi for one last time.

"Yess Neela aunty I'm sure and I'm absolutely fine. Really" Juhi replied through a meaningful smile.

"Okkay then. Avni take Juhi to her room Shona..Aravi you bring one duvet from your cupboard keep it in her room Juhi would need one definitely" Neela instructed her girls strolling back to them.

Avni nodded, usurped Juhi to follow her
"Okkky Mamma...Come Juhi I'll take you to your room.."

Avni grabbed one of her trolly and Juhi held another one.Aravi took fast steps and scurried into her room to bring an extra duvet for Juhi.
And then the three girls went upstair after wishing two elders, goodnight.

Later Neela Reyaansh departed to their room and they called it a night.

Next day morning...

"Avni chotu Shona!!" Neela knocked on the Avni in room.

Avni opened blinking her eyes, brought her fatigue gaze over the clock on the wall and it said it's 8.am.
She stretched her arm, furrowed her eyebrows and immediately realised.
"Mamma!!"she yelled throwing the duvet away her body, with a jolt climbed down the bed and rushed to open the door for her mother.

Avni pulled the door open and saw Neela standing over there at her door with a facade saying hi-sleepy-head.

"Avu hurry up we have to leave for Basu Mansion it's 8.am..Sweta ji ne call Kiya tha they are almost ready.." hassling her daughter with a light reprimanding voice she walked past Avni and walked in her room and started settling her bed that her daughter has left untidy and her hands moving paused when from back Avni hugged her mamma and dug her face on her Neela's shoulder.
"hummm!!" Avni inhaled her sent, drowsiness was still in her voice. This is how she used to do since her childhood, inhaling the sent she is in love with.

"Avu C'omn Shona hurry up..Didu and Juhi has got up already and joining us downstairs for Breakfast.." Neela informed brushing her hair with her hand one side.

Avni lifted her head off her mom's shoulder, her eyes squinted now.
Neelama pushed away her messy hair off her face then smiled staring at her cute fatigue face.

"Shona!! You are looking so hot. Do you know that?" Neela said in a husky tone biting her smile.

Neela and Aravi often use this kinda tricks to put her back in track, in terms of irritate Avni everytime she throw such tantrums. And it works.

"Mumma!!!stop it!!" she cried in a groggy tone.

Neelama couldn't stifle anymore, let out a giggle pushing Avni towards the washroom with a hand on her back.

"Within fifteen minutes you will be in breakfast table, everyone is waiting for you including Papa.."
Neela open the bathroom door and escorted her daughter in.
With her unwilling body and heavy steps Avni got in, locked the door.

Shaking her head with a smile Neela left the spot before she called out their house help to settle the room, who just came up to sweep all the floor.

******

As we all know khannas and Roys are neighbours and their houses are too close to eachother so they all gathered together at the parking lot.

Avni introduced Juhi to everyone.
"Bebe this is Juhi Kapoor my bestie she was my roommate since my medical days in abroad.. presently she is practicing as a Gynologist in one of the best hospital in Bangaluru.."

"And Juhi this is my another family I mean these people are more than any relatives to us.." Avni said wrapping her arms around Sweta Mom..Sweta put her hand on her arms, smiled widely staring at Juhi. She actually liking her in first meet.

Juhi touched Bebe's feet took her blessings as she is the eldest.

"Achha to tu bhi doctor hai Puttar !!"Bebe smiled put her hand as gesture of blessing on her head.
"Aur woh bhi Punjabi hum jaise" Sweta added in a tone overly exultant and glancing around Juhi reluctantly smiled not knowing how to react on this comment exactly. But immediately she let out a real smile when everyone laughed out loud in response to Sweta.

Showing her respect in firm of touching Swata and Papaji's feet and receiving blessings from them. She stopped at Aman greeting him a small Hi . And Aman returned the same with his famous boisterous style. And instantly the air around them turned comfortable, much friendly to Avni's surprise. She beamed looking at two long lost buddy and then rolled her eyes when their gaze met with her.

"By the way where is Neil ?" Aravi enquired glancing around curiously.
"Yess Sweta Mom where is Neil? "
Questionably Avni creased her gaze over Swetaji then Papaji.

"Bhai has gone to office..has some documents to be signed so he will join us directly in Basu Uncle's place" Aman informed getting a wide eye from Aravi and Avni while Juhi stood there clueless.

"Now tell something to your Neil Mamma..now who is being workaholic!!" Avni let out a scoff, turned her face to Neela waited for her reaction.

Neelama was about to say something but cut off by Reyansh.

"Chalo chalo it's already 9:30 get into the car all of you. Basu must be about to call us now." Reyaansh hurried them, checking his ph he walked to his car and unlocked it on his way. Soon everyone following him.

Aman on driver seat,Papaji settled himself beside Aman. Bebe and Swata at the back.

Reyaansh and Neelama fastened their seatbelts, three girls climbed on the back seats.
Reyaansh fumed the engine before pulling to the driveway, same did Aman. And they drove off to their destination.

*******

"Welcome Welcome" Mr.Basu and Shivam walked to them welcomed each one, as soon as they heard their car door slammed and one by one they stepped out.

"Come have sit..we were waiting for you people since morning so that we could start our celebrations.." with a huge smile on her face Mrs.Basu said ushering them inside his house  and asked a domestic to serve them snacks and refreshments..
Then she called all her relatives over there to introduce with khannas and Roys.

"Aunty where is Neil?" Shivam asked Sweta.

Sweta was just opened her mouth to replied but stopped instead she looked at him for a while, then at his back.

Suddenly Shivam turned, rose his eyes smiled broadly looking at someone.
Everyone followed his gaze to the direction he was looking at and
Immediately all the faces brightened up..(except their relatives they are wondering who he could be.. girls are drooling over and their moms are planning their daughters to be mingled with him😉😜 )

Neil walked towards them..
In a white shirt paring with blue jeans, glares guarding his eyes.

Imagine Avneil in white attire..

Juhi Aravi Avni were few steps farther from the elders.

"So this is your Tillu" Juhi whispered in an smug look on her face slightly leaning to Avni, gave a gentle nudge with her shoulder to her bestie who never got tired talking about her Tillu all those days she had been with her.

Aravi bit a smile at Juhi's words. She was behind them.

"Yess!!"Avni replied being lost in Neil. She was actually gawking at him.

"Iiiii mean" later realising she fumbled, looked away "Neil is didu's childhood friend our neighbour" her low tone holding embarrassment, bringing back her composure. She cleared her throat awkwardly.

"Achhaji!!"Juhi smirked and Avni couldn't withhold, brought her gaze at her.

"Sure na!!"Juhi asked again with a derisive smile and Avni scowled. Avni knows what she exactly meant. That Bitch. Avni muttered in her head, averted her eyes away. Looking at her bestie Juhi's smirk grew much complacent.

Juhi haven't done yet, she pushed more with another whisper.
"So you won't be mad at me right!!"

Her words grew a deep frown over Avni's forehead as if asking her through her repugnant gaze What mad? What do you mean?

"I mean look at him yaar he is sooooo handsome!!haaye!!!
I would love if I date him.." reading her mind Juhi retorted in a overly theatrical tone. And the way she eyed at Neil Avni wanted to rip off her eyes with her bare hands.

"Are you serious!!" Avni chewed, looked away where everyone having some soft drinks, chatting.

"Yess.. why!! do you have crush on him ?" Juhi made an innocent face asked Avni, then threw a quick gaze over Aravi. Avni saw her  winked at her di.

"Just shut your mouth!!" Avni snapped through her gritted teeth then adjusted her spec on her nose and darted her gaze away her.

"Okkky then I have one week in hand near near about, in these few days I'll try my level best to make him mine.. what say!!" She added with a same irritating tone which is getting on her nerves Avni felt.

Avni turned her face looked straight into her eyes.

"Whatever you want you can do with him. He isn't my property that you have to take my permission before approaching him" Avni said in such a serious tone staring at Juhi in so much intensity that for few seconds Juhi lost her words what to utter in reply. However it didn't last long.

Her reply made shortly Juhi taken aback. Her lips curved a unsure smile, she rolled her eyes away Avni, shuffled on her seat nervously.

Aravi's smile also got almost vanished looking Avni this much sincere all of a sudden.

"Okkky to baadmein gussa math hojana if I would make him crazy for me" after less than a minute of self analysing Juhi came back with her teasing comments and the air turned smooth when Avni rolled her eyes and faked a smile.

Aravi and Juhi bit a giggle, both looked straight.

*

They were about to chat some more but interrupting it DJ played the music. And they all went out, walked to the spot where the holi function will be held, around the garden area.

Aman barreled to the DJ over there on stage, said something in his ear. The DJ guy nodded a smile in response.

And then when people around were seen started happily applying colours to eachother in a decent manner yet youngstars got into their full on masti mode.

Shivam held Aravi's hand and dragged her to the dance floor.

As per as her plan Juhi straight walked to Neil leaving bemused Avni behind watching her.

Neil was stepping towards Avni but he was stopped by Juhi in the middle of his way.

"Hii I'm Juhi Avni's bestie" Juhi beamed, held her hand out for a shake.

Neil's gaze over Avni who is standing afar talking with his Mom.
The words Juhi said brought him back look at her with a small startle.

Through her eye movement Juhi motioned him towards her hand to clasp.

Neil followed her gaze looked down at her hand that is waiting for a hand shake from last few seconds.

He realised and apologetically grasped her hand softly for a hand shake.

"Hello I'm Neil" he gave a brief smile.

And at that point from nowhere Aman reached them, dragged Neil and Juhi to the dance floor.
Soon they engaged into playing colours with eachother. Thereafter Aman Aravi Shivam Juhi started dancing.

Joining them with a light hand movements Neil's eyes were sweeping around the spot searching for only one person. His Avni.
And then when he finally spotted her he saw her gaze actually over them. not wasting a second more they standing all leisurely Neil grabbed some colours full his fist and slauntered to her.

The moment he reached Avni, Sweta has already left. With a gaze full of smile Neil applied red gulal on her left cheek.

In return with a giggle Avni was about to grab some colour from a bowl near by counter and apply on him back but Neil held her wrist. Her giggle fainted down then totally gone instead Avni felt butterfly in her stomach. Her heart haywire beating fast, eyes wide, flabbergasted.

Very tenderly like in some slow motion Neil brought her hand on her already coloured cheeks then put it on his own face rubbed his cheeks gently.

All the while through whole act was done his hands moved up and down languorously, not for a second his eyes left her astounding one.

She got frozen at the spot. His intense, dark gaze on her and hers on him. Like everything has got still around them.
Her throat dried up, cheeks turned beetroot red, her lashes trembled.

Neil couldn't hold back a conceited smile crept on his lips watching this effect he has on her.

Not leaving a room for her to fathom much when Neil turned and about to drag her to the dance floor, then when the tug around her wrist brought Avni  broke her paced out state and she immediately gathered herself back and next moment she glued at the spot.

"You go I'll come later" Avni said, her tone low, bashful. The scene a minute back reeling in her head. She has no courage to stare in his eyes much longer so she duck her face.

A befuddled frown appeared on Neil's face looking at their intertwined hands then his eyes rose up at Avni.

"Are you sure ?" he asked deeply when he very much knew she isn't. Deliberately he is acting innocent and not to mention how much he is enjoying. Only if he knew her heart.

In reply Avni assured him with a node before she shut her eyes holding her uneven breath. How could he do so many things to her at a time and have no idea whatsoever the effect he has over her? She bit her lips with this thought in her head and felt the butterflies back in her stomach.

Boy friend ki tujhey koi fikar nahi..
Pehli date pe kare okkky bye..
Devdas ki tarha afsos woh karein ke tu hass k innocent si shakal banaye...
Cutiepie.. cutiepie.. cutiepie
Laal Paranda bandh k jab tu lak matkandi ae..
Critical condition mein sabka Dil kar jandi ae..
Seeney mein armaan hazaro tu Zinda karke..
Kandhe ka tatto dikhlake tu dikhlati ae..
Teri vargi na pind ek duji
Panjabi koi chick Mahiya..
Kyu tu khirdki te baithe sharmaye..
Barande utte dikhe mahiya..

To be continued☺️☺️

********

Hope you like it🙈🙈

Yeah I know this is not the teaser part..
Ye Chappie kuch jyadahi long horah tha so I had to broken it into two parts..My lovely Readers don't get mad at me I'll update the next part very soon 😊😊

Please do Vote Share and Comment..

Love Mon 💖😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 30.3K 164
[ This is the first book written by me, so in this you may find many grammar mistakes and other types of mistakes, So read the book at your own risk...
125K 10.5K 33
It's a story about how Avneil meet and fall for eachother.. *All rights reserved* •No copying or stealing this story• This Book was previously Titled...
845K 62.9K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
839K 42K 73
Naina Rao: She's a 22 year old engineering graduate. Loves to read books , write and is an intellectual thinker. Aspires to study AI in Canada. Lives...