Star Eyes A Herobrine x Reade...

By DragonChampion4

Y/N is a gamer she likes Minecraft. She is a nice girl but has a secret she has a crush. Who is it? What wo... More

Part 1-Him
Part 2-Herobrine goes to school
Part 3-Here
Part 4-Ewwwwww Stop Kissing
Part 5-EVERYONE SHUT UP!
Part 6- Raw or Cooked?
Part 7-The Unknown POV
Part 8-Null
Part 9-The Hospital
Part 10-Herobrines Story
Part 11-Talk with the Team
Part 12-The Egg
Part 13-The Nether
Part 14-Back Here
Part 15-Revelations and major A/N
Part 16-Test 1, Test 2, Test 3
Part 17-Grey Evil, Grey Good
Part 18-MacDonalds
Part 19-The Boy
Part 20-Sure
Part 21-The Date
Part 22-Water
Part 23-The Creature
Part 24-Vallron's Story
Part 25-HOW SMALL IS YOUR BRAIN!
Part 26-WE SHOULD PROBABLY STOP SCREAMING!
Part 27-Shady Back-ally
Part 28-Not So Shady Back-Ally
Part 29-Fregan
Part 30-The Prophecy of Two
Part 31-Three's hearing difficulties
Halloween Special
Part 32-Revenge
Part 33-He's Back
Part 34-Moon
Part 35-The Town
Part 36-Tim
Part 37-The Start of a Journey
Part 38-FREGAN'S RETURN!
Part 39-Christmas Special (Attack of the Fan Girls)
Part 40-Pure Joy
Part 41-Change of Heart
Part 42-Story of Steve
Part 43-Wings of Lime
Part 44-Capture
Part 45-Unexpected Upgrade
Part 46-Just some little things.
Part 47-More Info on Jack
Part 48- It was to come.
Part 49-Bens Secret
Part 50-The Player
Part 51-Ender Magic
Part 52-We all have our Differences
Part 53- You are no Brother of Mine.
Part 55-Justice
Part 56- Some King to King Diplomacy
Part 57-Mob Diets
Part-58 Infiltration
Part 59-Story Time
Part 60-The Battle Part 1
Part 61-The Battle Part 2

Part 54-Spying

77 10 0
By DragonChampion4

I do not own the image, I found it here https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/424112489884425710/ . I do not know if this person owns it. If the owner doesn't want me using their image tell me and I will take it down.

A/N So sorry for the wait but to make up for it this chapter is most twice as long as a normal chapter! I have not got anything else to say. Anyway on with the story!

"A week?" asked Herobrine.

"Yes, only a week." I say

"But... he hates me, how are we supposed to change his mind in a week?"

"I don't know..."

"What do we do?" Asked Null

"Why don't we just do Herobrines original idea and just pack up and leave until everything cools down?" Said Three

"You heard what they said if either of them win its the end."

"Yea..."

"Well if we managed to defeat one before the battle then we would only be facing one." Said Vallron

"I suppose that would work..."

"DOES THAT MEAN WE ARE GOING BACK TO OUR OLD ASSASSINATION MISSIONS!" Said Three

"Wait Three you are getting ahead of your self. I think we should do some scouting missions first." Said Herobrine

"Ok, do you want me and Null to go spy on Notch because we have more experience with him." Then Vallron stepped forward.

"Me Y/ N and Ender will go spy on Experiment 4."

"Ok, I also need to speak with Y/ N and Null quickly. Said Ender.

"Ok, let's go to my room." So I grab Enders arm and teleport to my room Null appears shortly after. "What do you want to talk about?"

"I need to talk about this new Red Dragon."

"Yes?"

"Notch said we could save the Dragon species with me and him."

"Right..."

"But I love Null, I don't know which I should do. Give up my one true love or let my species go extinct."

"Ender... You know what you should do." 

"I know but it's not what my heart wants. I will stay with Null for my life even if it means that I am the last of my species. I just want him to be happy." I turned to where Null had been standing silently for this whole time. Suddenly he stepped forward and gripped Enders hand in his own smoky hand. Ender had started crying at this point Null leaned his forehead against hers and gave her a hug. 

"Ender I want you to know that the survival of your species is infinitely more important than the happiness of one sentient computer virus. I know that I can not change the way you will feel about me but I want you to know that you shouldn't take my happiness into the decision."

"Oh but Null that's the main reason I feel conflict. I want you to be happy, I want Tri to be happy, I want every single one of my friends to be happy. That to me is more important than anything else!"

"I understand the way you feel but you need to understand that we will be sad knowing that you will be the last Dragon."

"Null are you sure that you want this?"

"No, its not about what I want its about what you want"

"I-I..."

"Its Ok Ender, imagine all the amazing adventures your little kids could have with Uncle Null."

"Oh Null, but I want you to be their Father not just their 'uncle'."

"Look guys we don't even know if we will win this. I understand this is important to you but there is know point in worrying about it if it probably isn't even going to happen." I say. 

"Y/ N I would like to come with you Vallron and Ender to spy on Experiment 4."

"Ok let's go, we need to find out where he is hiding his army before we can do any spying."

"Ok, well let's get going."

TIME SKIP! ( don't have these a lot.)

Me, Vallron, Ender and Null where flying over the Overworld in formation. We where trying to find Experiment 4s base of operations. We decided to check the base I had seen that was below the town of Birch first. So we had gone through the Nether to get there. We had just come out of the edge of the forest when I saw the town of Maple. Remembering all the horrible experiences I had there and the fact that the town had a habit of capturing Ender Titans. I decided we should go teach the people a bit of a lesson and also check to make sure they haven't caught any other Ender Titans. "Hey guys do you mind if we land at this town, I have some... unfinished business." I say as I shoot them a grin.

"Let me guess you want us in our natural forms?" Said Vallron

"Yes that would be help full although Ender would you mind being in a form that is about as big as a horse?"

"Sure."

"Well let's do this." We landed just outside the town's main gate. I transformed into my Alpha Titan form and summons my Royal Wings. Then Null also landed and made himself just a bit taller. Vallron landed and spread his black bat wings and finally Ender landed in her horse size Dragon form. I walked into the town alone with the others as 'back up' and the first thing that happened was a group of about 5 guards ran up to me and pointed there spears in my face.

"Please transform so that we may contain you for the safety of the town." Said one of the guards. I simply looked down at him and grabbing his spear snapped it in half. I dropped the pieces to the ground and looked back at the rest of the guards. Then I spoke in my deep voice.

"Well this isn't exactly the welcome I was expecting. After all I thought I was protected under your justice system last time I was here."

"No none humans are welcome here!"

"Well anyway I have a favour to ask."

"You need to leave now." Said the guard while one that still had a spear poked me in my side which didn't really hurt but it was irritating. I looked at the guy. Then I did and Ender scream. All of the guards and some civilians covered their ears. I just teleported past them and started walking to the place where I knew they had held the Ender Titans last time. I got to the door and saw two guards. They where playing cards. They hadn't noticed me yet so I coughed and the two who where awake turned to me and their faces filled with such fear that I almost felt sorry for them. Almost. I lent down and picked them up by their shirts and looking at each of them I asked them something.

"Do you agree with what they do with the Ender Titans?" They looked at each other. They both shook their heads. I knew one was lying. I knew that because he had been the one who had showed me the Ender Titans last time. I put the one who had lied on the ground and he ran off. I watched him go until he was out of sight. Then I turned back to the one who I wasn't sure about. He had started shaking. I put him down in one of the chairs that they had been sitting at. "Do you tell the truth?"

"Y-yes. I don't think they should do that to them. I never understood why they did it..."

"Are there any in their now?"

"Yes umm that guy you let go he is my Boss. He catches them, I don't know how he does it but he has started coming back with more and more recently, he said something about more bite victims happening lately or something like that. There is about ten in there now."

"Do you know that we don't always look like this?"

"N-no, my boss told me that you please look like this. Although he also told me you couldn't talk so..."

"We can look like we did when we where humans. Would you leave me to show you?"

"Umm yea sure, but why?"

"You humans need to know more about the world." Then I transformed into my human form and sat on the chair opposite him.

"But your eyes... they are still purple?"

"Yes well I am a special Ender Titan." I said while smiling at him.

"Your teeth..."

"Again, I am special."

"W-what is it like?"

"Hmm?"

"What's it like being an Ender Titan?"

"It has its ups and downs."

"Why are the story's people tell me about them so different to what you actually are?"

"People be live what they want to believe. Anyway I need to free these Ender Titans."

"Oh ok..." 

"You know, if you really like Ender Titans that much I could make you one."

"WHAT?"

"You know bite you."

"Umm no thank you."

"Fine your choice."

"Do you guys usually ask?"

"Nope, how I became one was I got attacked in a cave and got nearly mauled to death."

"Hmm, ok well anyway I will just leave you to it."

"Yea, hey if you ever want to become an Ender Titan, just ask Linda in the town of Birch, she will direct you too me."

"Ok I will keep that in mind."

"Hey once I finish up here meet me outside the gate I have something to show you."

"Ok?" Then I teleported inside the building. Just like before the Ender Titans where chained to the floor with rabbits tied to their back. There health looked even worse then the ones I had seen before. They where all asleep except one. It was chained next to another one and was very small. 

"Guys wake up I am here to rescue you." They all woke up and as soon as they saw me backed as far away from me as possible. 

"Please, don't hurt us. Please..." one of them said.

"Hey hey its Ok I am going to help you, I am one of you!"

"Oh, ok... how haven't they captured you yet?"

"I am special."

"Ok?" Then I transformed into my Alpha form.

 "See I am one of you guys! We need to go!"

"Its an Alpha..."

"But they disappeared..."

"I only remember glimpses from when I was a child..." 

"Ok guys we need to go, I have an Ender Dragon waiting outside the front gate..."

"ONE SURVIVED!"

"Yes yes, now let's go!" I quickly ran around and  used my venom in my claws to melt the chains. I had discovered with some experimenting that it is basically a acid that also poisons you. Then I took the rabbits of their backs and they all teleported out to the front gate. When the last one was free I teleported back out of the building to see the guard still standing there.

"So you coming or what?"

"Oh yea sure..." We walked out with guards still shooting me looks but otherwise keeping out of my way. I got to the front gate and saw a bunch of Ender Titans kneeling before a HUGE Ender. Null came over too me and the guard.

"Hey, so umm who is this?"

"Him oh his names... Umm actually what's your name?"

"My name is Joshua."

A/N Haven't got anything to say. See you later Dragon Champions!

Please Vote and Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 347 19
[COMPLETED] A Why Don't We Fanfic. Y/N is just an ordinary girl that Loves Music. But, she was too shy to sing in front of Many people. Because, S...
3.5K 71 15
This is a story about you the reader Y/N and Dream. You are brought to a world that makes little sense to you. You believe you are alone in this craf...
58.4K 1.2K 16
Y/N is the average girl. not pretty not ugly. not dumb not smart. and she lives a average life. everything normal until a certain boy comes into her...
35.6K 601 51
This is my first book so I hope you enjoy! Y/n is a famous youtuber and is playing on a Minecraft server when a particular player catches her eye (gu...