Love Lie ( COMPLETED)

By SamanthaBrown475

Sadie Caldwell is new to Silver Valley Senior High and she is hoping that the reason she left her old school... More

Character References
1.Fresh Start
2.First Day
3. First Day Part II
4. Gym Class Hero
5. Vivian Caldwell
6. Day Two
7. Why'd I have to go and do that?
8. Here Goes Nothing
9.Shift
10.Mom
11. Feeling Brave
12. Friday
13. The Date
14.Homecoming Anyone?
15.Bonfire
16. Up in Flames
17. Lost In Thought
18. Nerves
19. Facing the Music
20. Dance Preparations
21.Homecoming
22. It All Falls Apart
23. Ice Cream Remedy
25. Courage
26. Time jump
Taking a poll

Thank you!

52 3 2
By SamanthaBrown475

     First and foremost, I want to say  thank you to everyone that took the time to read this. As you all know by now, this is my first book and I really enjoyed writing this! Please continue leaving comments, I would love to know what everyone thinks about the final product.
     If you enjoyed the story please follow my page as this is the best way to find out when I post new works. I have a few ideas for new books that I will be working on very soon. I can't wait to get some new stories out for you all to read!

~ Samantha B

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

941 1 37
In the second book following "How it was Left" - By the summer before their junior year, Zooey proposes a promise that she and Lila won't let anythi...
129K 3.7K 37
Sofia is an ordinary girl, trying to live her life as normally as possible. Being a teen in high school isn't easy for her. Especially finding her pl...
2.4M 81.6K 53
(Complete) After a terrible encounter at a party, one year later, Hailey Fonte is ready to return to her hometown. With everyone against her because...
30.7K 686 27
Shocking news will shatter Lena Owen's life as she learns the truth of years ago. Her emotions cloud her judgment as she struggles to not fall into b...