Secrets Within The Garden [un...

By jinnieboo92

Best friends as young kids developing a love that is indescribable, as strings of fate connected their hearts... More

Chapter : One
Chapter : Two
Chapter : Three
Chapter : Four
Chapter : Five
Chapter : Six
Chapter : Seven
Chapter : Eight
Chapter : Nine
Chapter : Ten
Chapter : Eleven
Chapter : Twelve
Chapter : Thirteen
Chapter : Fourteen
Chapter : Fifteen
Chapter : Seventeen
Chapter : Eighteen
Chapter : Nineteen
Chapter : Twenty
Chapter : Twenty-One
Chapter : Twenty-Two
Chapter : Twenty-Three
Chapter : Twenty-Four
Chapter : Twenty-Five
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52.
53
54 -R-
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
69.๐ŸŒ‡๐ŸŽญ
70. ๐ŸŒ‡๐ŸŽญ pt 1
71. your eyes pt.2
72. are
73. my
74. home
75. I
76. love
77. you
78. so
79. Very
80. much
81. ยกim ready!
END. ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’
sunflowers and rings pt 1 ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’
sunflowers and rings pt 2 ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’

Chapter : Sixteen

7.5K 320 32
By jinnieboo92

Jungkook walked towards the door to the main entrance. One of his men handed him an umbrella. "It's pouring outside, sir." Jungkook grabbed the umbrella while another opened the door for him. His grip on the umbrella tightened when he noticed a familiar face step out of the car. There she was. 

"Minseo." Jungkook looked at the woman walking up to him. She was beautiful, tall, and had an amazing figure. The fantasy of any man, but she was Jungkook's worst nightmare. 

"Jungkook!" She bowed and waved at the man. She used to be Jungkook's fiance. More like an arranged marriage agreement from their fathers. The two were still planning the wedding when Jungkook's father realized that the other man was stealing his profits and lying behind his back. 

"What are you doing here? Especially out in the rain. Don't witches burn in water?" Jungkook walked up to the woman keeping a safe distance from her. Minseo huffed at the comment, "I came to see you. It's been years since i've last seen your face."

"How was England, did you finally find something to do with your life?" Jungkook asked. 

"You remembered where i went? It's nice to know i'm still on your mind. Since, you were my husband to be." She walked closer giving the other a hug. Jungkook's breath hitched. Minseo dug her head on Jungkooks neck. Both of their umbrellas fell. "I missed you so much. I needed to see you." Minseo looked up at Jungkook. His hair began to fall as it became wet. She remembered years ago when they met, being in the same position. 

She cupped the others face and pulled him into a kiss. 

"Get off of me!" Jungkook pushed the other woman off him. 

Minseo looked at him, "I'm still in love with you. I want to start over with you, even if it takes a little longer to win your heart. I just want you." 

"I don't want you." Jungkook said. He felt his clothes stick to his body from the rain. He watched Minseo's makeup drip slightly. 

"Jungkook, I'm beautiful and wealthy. You're handsome and powerful. We can both rule the world!"

Jungkook scoffed, "Rule the world? With you? I'd rather be fed to starving pigs."  

MInseo gasped, "Jeon Jungkook!"

Taehyung was awakened by the sound of yelling coming from outside. He rubbed his head and looked at the clock. "It's midnight..." He stood up and walked towards the large window that faced the front of the house. Over the rain he could see Jungkook and another woman. "Who is she?" 

"Did you really think i'd want to marry someone as spoiled as you?" Jungkook smirked, "Amuse me some more please."

"Don't play cocky, Jeon! You are just as bad as I am." Minseo shouted back. 

"Oh, I know what i am." Jungkook walked close to the woman, "But what are you?-"

"Jungkook don't play victim! Your pathetic father took my father's life!-"

"My father is not as pathetic as your loser father who still owns us money!" Jungkook yelled back. "Remember where you all came from Minseo, my father fed you and your people!"

"Stop!" Minseo covered her ears.

"Are you forgetting who I am?" Jungkook looked at her, "I own you and your people, I own everything you have! I'll dig up your father and ask him who's his owner like a dog!" 

Min Seo pushed Jungkook. "Enough!"

Jungkook laughed at her. "I'd never pick you."

Minseo's eyes widened, she gaze shifted towards the house. She noticed a familiar face. 

"Jungkook?" Minseo looked for the young man around the office. Jungkook spent most of his time in his office she knew for sure she'd find him here. "Geez, it's so dark in here." She grabbed the curtain and pulled it back exposing the morning sun. She gasped when she noticed Jungkook was asleep on his desk. 

His table was covered in paper and ink. She peaked at Jungkook who was fast asleep, then at pages on the desk. She furrowed her brows picking a page out. It was a drawing, of a man. He looked young like them. She set the page down and found a letter with ink all over it barely able to read anything but the words, "Let me find him in my path." Her eyes widen looking down at Jungkook. She opened his drawer slightly finding a yellow folder and opened it. There were dozens of pictures of this boy. She felt a lump in her throat. "What- What is this?" 

Jungkook shuffled  a bit scaring the other, who quickly placed the things back. Minseo took a breath and quickly made her way out of the room. 

Jungkook lifted his head peeking towards the closed door. 

"It's him..." She felt the same lump in her throat appear. She looked at Jungkook, "You're gay aren't you." Jungkook's eyes widened turning to face Taehyung who stood by the window. The other quickly moved, disappearing from the window. He turned to face Minseo.

"I knew it, I knew that i wasn't crazy!" Minseo slapped Jungkook in the face, "That's why you wouldn't touch me! You sick freak!" 

Jungkook slapped the woman back. She looked back at him with anger.

"You are nothing more than a disappointment." Jungkook said walking away, "Even if i wasn't..." He turned his head to look at the woman, "I wouldn't touch someone like you. Whore." He turned back and walked into the house. Hearing the woman curse his name. 

Taehyung looked back out the window and noticed that Jungkook wasn't there. He grabbed his robe and opened the door. Jungkook stood in front of his door, soaked from the heavy rain. 

"Jungkook-"

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand placing it on his cheek. "Your hands are warm." He closed his eyes. Taehyung stood there his heart beating fast, "You're cold." He said, looking at the other. His hair was covering his eyes, Taehyung pulled them away and cupped Jungkook's face with his hand. 

Jungkook took a deep breath and pulled Taehyung inside closing the door. He pulled Taehyung into a tight hug, leaning his head on the other's shoulder. 

"Jungkook?" Taehyung whispered.

"Taehyung." Jungkook whispered, "You are so warm, your smell is so gentle, your heart beats with mine." Jungkook faced Taehyung, Taehyung felt Jungkooks body close to his. Their faces are closer than ever, their eyes lost on each other.

Taehyung's eyes widened when he felt a pair of gentle lips on his, his dream had come true.

Jungkook and Taehyung kissed softly under the moonlight, as the rain gently hit the windows.

Jungkook pulled away and looked deep into Taehyung's eyes. He pulled some of Taehyung's robe and shirt revealing his collarbone and shoulder. Jungkook began to kiss down his neck but Taehyung stopped him. 

 "Jungkook-" Taehyung pushed him slightly.

 Jungkook stopped, his eyes widen. "I'm so sorry I- touched you." Jungkook let him go. He stood up and left the room quickly. Taehyung stood there, lifting his shirt.

-Some days later -

"Happy ten year family anniversary!"

The clan yelled together as Jungkook walked out into the main entrance. His eyes widened, how could he forget.

"Jungkook come here, son." Jungkook's father called. "Coming!" Jungkook dashed downstairs. When he made it down he suddenly stopped when he saw five others right next to his father.

"Jungkook, say hello to your new brothers and sisters." Jungkook just stood there, new brothers and sisters?

"This is Jiyong, Jennie, Chaerin, Sehun and Dean." They all waved at the young boy and Jungkook waved back. "This is their new home and you will be training with them, they are your family now." His father smiled widely. 

They all gave each other a hug. "Has it really been ten years?" Jungkook asked "It's been so long, we don't have much to give you, but we made this with our whole heart." Chaerin smiled.

They handed Jungkook a small box. Jungkook opened it carefully feeling his heart drop. It was a necklace and inside was a picture of him and his father smiling. His father never smiled, it was a rare jewel when he did. "Where did you guys get this?" Jungkook looked up at them. "It's better not to ask questions, happy anniversary!" They all pulled into a hug again.

Jungkook's eyes met Taehyung's. Jungkook walked up to him, "I'm sorry about yesterday, I should've asked you first-"

"Don't worry, Jungkook." Taehyung smiled, "I forgive you." He said. 

Jungkook showed Taehyung his necklace. "Do you want me to put it on you?" Jungkook nodded, he turned and Taehyung put on the necklace, noticing a familiar chain.

"They definitely already kissed." Jiyong said as the group nodded.

"Enjoy your festivities while you have them, Jeons." A woman watched from afar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 89.9K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...
682K 23.3K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
534K 21K 50
**DON'T READ IF THIS IS CONTENT YOU DISLIKE SO READ THE WARNING BEFORE CONTINUING** **UNDERGOING EDITING, CHAPTER'S MARKED WITH โœ” HAVE BEEN EDITING...
9.6K 568 36
It's about a ordinary boy who is from A mafia family but he felt this was not safe to live with them so he came here to soul and started his life he...