You Are My love (Edited)

By NeilAvni_love

They are Neighbours.. Closest Family friends.. He is the most wanted Munda in town..girls die to flaunt over... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Teaser 1
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Surprise
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Teaser 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Teaser 3
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Merry Christmas 🎅
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 7

2.5K 281 137
By NeilAvni_love

💕💕

Avniel was looking around the shirt collections..Neil was at another side checking out the different shades..
"Avni come.."he called for her.

Avni was standing just three racks afar from him. She kept entertained herself scrolling her pH screen while Neil was into passing over the racks as well as shirt brands in search of his perfect pick.

"Yup!!" she gazed up, responded. Avni strolled to the direction Neil was.

"I'm confused.." Neil said as soon as Avni reached him, his finger rubbed his beard over his chin. His eyes searching the shade his brain looking for, which he has know yet what hue exactly his head looking for.

"have you selected any!! I mean among which are you exactly got stuck.." Avni asked.

"Uummm I'm stuck between those four!!"he pointed at few.

"Ohhkkky!!
Those four!! Uumm.." she let out a sigh glanced thoughtfully over all of them.

"Those two are awesome that olive green and grey one but if you ask me then I'll go for the Olive and Pink because u have plenty of different grey shades but you have never tried any Pink shade I mean I have never seen you in a Pink shirt..sooo.. now you decide.."she suggested through a grin.

Neil scanned his eyes on that pink one and his face heated up.

"Okkky I'll take that Dark Olive and the Piiiink one.." he emphasized on the last word leaning a bit close to her.
Avni rose her eyes and passed a cute smile in response to his gesture. Only if he knew.

Pehle se zyada main jee Raha hu..
Jabse main tere dilse jura hu..
Rahon pe teri maito chalahu..
Tu meri Manzil hai tere kadmon pe bass rukne laga hu..Haan..
Tujhko jo paya ahaa..
To jina aya..
Ab ye lamha thehar jaaye tham jaye bass jaye humdono k darmiyaan..

Neil grabbed more shirts of different other shades and a pair of jeans. He actually bought six shirts.

"Avni you stay here I'm going for the trial.."Neil strode to the trial room.

Avni was promptly glancing around the spot standing away side of the Jen's Trial room when her pH rang.

"Juhiii!!what the hell is this yaar!! U haven't reached yet!!" Avni spatted over the call not letting the person other side to speak much.

"Relax babe..I have just get into the flight..I'll be right there around 12:30am.." Juhi replied on the other side holding through her earphone.

"OMG really!! Can't wait to see you..okkky then come fast I'll be waiting..and call me once you reach, I'll send driver Kaka to collect you." Her tone exultant talking to her bestie in between holding herself not the jump in public.

"Okkkayy!!take care..see you soon..bye.." Juhi giggled.
And They hung up.

Avni sighed a soft chuckle looking at the screen when Neil walked out with a heap of shirts he tried, in his hand.
"Sorry to make you wait so long.." he apologized with his contagious grin.

"No no it's absolutely fine..
Mujhey kabab khiladena bass.."she smiled broadly.

"Yeah sure Mam.." he passed a cuter smile.

"To ab chaley!!"Avni rose her eyes questionably.

"Yup!!" He nodded...

Neil paid the bill and grabbed the carry bags off the counter the sale person handed over to him.
"Neil let me carry some of them.." Avni offered stretching her hand to those bag that Neil was carrying.

Niel nodded..
"Nope I'm okay..they are very light.."

"Really!!u r so strong Tillu!!"she bit a laugh made Neil squinted his eyes over her. he took a long look of her and a instantly mischievous smile appeared on his lips before he said in a gravel tone "BTW two very close person of mine call me Tillu.."

At his words her face jerked up, her pace slowed down. Next moment Avni was found averting her gaze biting her lips, her cheeks a shade deeper. She knew who he referred to. This is a kind of surreptitious game he always love to play with her only to tease her, however he is nonchalant as much as every other person who has no idea of her crushing on him. That's what Avni forged out a conjecture believing he knows nothing. If she knew how badly he wants her to be his.

His face straight with that tantalizing smirk on it. He saw how her cheeks heated up. That's something he could die for, watching her blushing only for him.

Teri Nazar mein nayi si ada hai..
Naya sa nasha bhi ghula hai..
Kayi dino se bandha tha Badal jo..
Teri hi baalon me khula hai..

She very well know how badly she is blushing, she looked everywhere but him. Avni tucked a hair strand behind her ear and took the gentle steps to catch up his speed.

*****

Neil and Avni stopped by a restaurant ten minutes drive.

"Wooow it's so awesome..I love kababs..ummm!!" she moaned closing her eyes munching the food inside her mouth. They have grabbed a seat at the centre, there are few couples sitting around, families as well capturing big tables. Avni admired the place and her eyes shone in appreciation before the mouth-watering food was served to them by a very cheerful young waiter. This is the first time she got inside or there were several times she passed by this particular place but never got chance to stop by and indulge herself in some scrumptious taste.

Neil's eyes rose away his food, a smile made his way on his lips gaping at her antics.

Avni opened her eyes and saw he was staring at her.

"What!!tumbhi khao!!" Glaring she almost barked.

Neil shook his head, put a chicken kabab piece inside his mouth, his smile didn't slipped his face he slowly munched.

"Waise mujhey nahi pata tha ki tu mujhe itna shiddatse notice Karti hai..humm!!" Without any such build up in the process gulping down his food Neil remarked. His eyes at his plate then again up at her.

Avni was seeping her cold coffee she stopped, silently kept the glass down on the table. In her head she is overly alarmed repeating his words. Did she heard it right?

"I didn't get you!! I mean what do you mean!!" Her tone slightly reluctant, she looked down pretending to concentrate in eating.

Neil took a seep from his cold coffee before he came up with a solid tantalizing retort to her. This is becoming more fun than he assumed.
"U said na that I have many different shades of grey shirts but u have never seen me in a Pink shade..sooo..u know..." He lifted his eyebrows in a manner he is trying to see through her soul and also her reply would depend on something he is just want to conform something.

Avni bit her inner cheek took a glance around then shifted her gaze back on him while her heat in crescendo.

"I mean after all we are neighbours we often meet so I just casually saw you.. nothing like noticing and all" Avni replied in a low tone being embarassed.
she sighed blinking her eye lashes then brought down her nervous gaze, shunned not to meet his gaze.

But she felt because her traitor cheeks flushed a tint of rose all over giving his idea already what a big liar she has become.

Neil smirked chewing his food staring at her flushed face. She has no idea how much impatient he is becoming day by day for her. These are all those little hopes to make sure before he would plan for that big step.

Teri hadon mein meri basar hai..
Ab tujhey bhi Jaana kidhar hai..
Jahan rahein tu main woh Jahan hu..
Jisey jiye tu main woh sama hu..
Teri wajase naya naya hu..
Pehle kahana maine ab ye tumse kehne laga hu..Haan..
Tujhko jo paya... ahaa..
To jeena aaya..
Ab yeh lamha thehar jaaye tham jaye bass jaye..
Humdono k darmiyaan..

Avni was beside him on the passenger seat.
Neil was driving while stealing glances of her.

His ph cried he is having a call.

Within a second ring Neil tap on the Bluetooth, received the call.

"Haa..bol.." his voice irked.

"bhai aap kahaho?" Aman asked.

"kyuu???" Neil creased his brows answering Aman.

"Bhae Shivam Jiju k gharwaley ayehai hamarey ghar aur baaki sab hai" he informed, before a small pause then spoke.
"matlab apke sasural waley bhi.." Aman whispered in a funny way.

"Shut up!!"he shouted at Aman tried hard not to blush on that statement Aman made.

"Oohh ookkky bhae chill.. anyways aap jaldi aajaiye Shivam Jiju ne kaha aapko call karne k liye..come soon bhae.." Aman said nervously having scolded by his brother.
Neil replied abruptly in a serious tone... "Yep I'm on my way"

Neil cut the call, averted his gaze while taking the route to home.

Avni has watched his expressions when Neil was busy responding the call but kept quiet.

Neil looked at Avni anticipating her mind he said.
"It was Aman.. Our family including Basus all gathered in our house so he called me to reach us fast.."he sighed giving a brief smile.

"Whatt!!"she got surprised looking at Neil.
"Ohhhoo!! I got it now I guess they came to invite you all.. because Basu Uncle is also your dad's friend, that's why.." Avni leaned back on her seat being relaxed.

"They have already invited us last month..I guess they just came to meet us.." Neil replied concentrating on his driving.

"Yeah today Mamma and Papa went to their house to fix the date ritually official so I guess they came to celebrate all together with us.." Avni said in a beaming tone remembering things that she totally forgot.

"Hummm.." Neil hummed at this info, happiness spread all over their faces.

******

Neil put off the engine outside the khanna Mansion. Followed by Neil Avni walked in and saw all have gathered in the hall way.

"Arey dekho Neil aur Avni "said Sweta seeing Avneil arrived.
Aman noticed the shopping bag from Neil's hand.

"Bhae itna saara shopping kiya aapne!!! shaadi aapki nahi Aravi Di ki hai.."he winked at Aravi for which in head Neil fumed but his heart leaped to his throat. He gave a jittery smile glancing around when he saw actually everyone enjoying the show that brainless Aman pulled on behalf of his enemy, if he has any. Can't this douche as a mouth stop for once! This is what Neil thought in his head throttling his brother.

"Aman chupkar..bada Bhai hai tera!!aise hemesha tang math kiya kar.." Sweta said scolding Aman brought Neil took a sigh much of relief. Mentally he thanked his mother.

Neil glared at Aman before he came up with a tone much impassive yet offhand.
"These are some formal and casual shirts not like party wear..
BTW you should have been in office this hours right!!what are you doing here at home Aman!!" A scowled took place on his facade turning to his brother. "Did you finish the work I have given you today morning!! " He added with a same bossy tone leaving Aman gulp hard. He didn't presumed something will come up like this or he wouldn't have took a chance at the first place. Now what? He is doomed.

"Umm..aaalmost done bhae.."Aman fumbled nervously rubbing the back of his neck.
Then when Avni ambled over Aman and stood beside him. In response Aman gave a gentle smile. That's gesture how thankful he is to save him from his terrible brother's wrath. Because not everyone but he knows Neil Khanna would stop sending daggers through his those big eyes now when his girl is in support to this poor soul Aman.

Neil was about to ask Aman something more but before that Shivam called for him.

"Hey Neil.."
Shivam stood off the seat on couch, walked to Neil.
"Hey buddy what's up!!" grasping eachother's hand they shared a brotherly hug.

And Aman sighed in relief held Avni's hand and Avni giggled.

"I'm fine!!how are you!!"
Neil responded with equal friendliness in his tone as Shivam and they both shared some chats for next few minutes.

After that Shivam turned to Avni and gave a side hug to her.
"Hey Dr.Sahiba!!" Greetings in his style he smiled broadly at his would be sister-in-law.

At this point Avni returned tte same, greeted her soon to be Jiju.

"Ye hi, hello baad mein karlena sab before that I have an announcement.." Mr.Basu left his seat moved to the centre, faced everyone.

"Yess Dad" replying his dad Shivam put a arm on Neil's shoulder which Neil responded with a beam, shoved his both hands in his pocket.

"So everything is settled..as you people doesn't have any idea of a Bengali wedding so we gathered here to invite you guys not only on the wedding day but also we want you, I mean khannas must be present in all our rituals from tomorrow till reception that means until the next week.
Hum Bengalis jis din apne bachho ki shaadi ki date final karte hai, matlab jis din officially date fixed hota hai usdin ek celebration hota hai. To jabki Shivam all the year out of country rehta hai to woh koibhi festival celebrate nahi karpata. Isliye Shivam chahta hai ki hum kal is khushi Ko thora aur colourful karde. Matlab colours k saath celebrate karey because holi is one of his favourite festivals therefore he wants to start his wedding celebration with colours and tomorrow we have organised a grand celebrations. We Basus and Roys want you all to join us in our happiness onwards.
So I hope you guys will come.. And last but not the least Basu family wouldn't listen any bahana like we have office or any other work bla bla.. naah..u have to attend all the functions.
So see you guys tomorrow sharp around 9am at BasuMansion.
Breakfast se lekar dinner tak Basu k waha bass.."
Shivam k papa and Aravi k would be sasurji Prof.Basu declared in a breath.

Everyone listened to him silently yet everyone's eyes shone in exhilaration for the upcoming days.
"Haan Neil dekh!!" Shivam was about to add something more but Neil cut his off which flashed Aman a perplex frown.

"We will come!! it will be our pleasure to be a part of your happiness so khannas will definitely come bro.." Neil assured with a warm smile and it is when Shivam grinned broadly with a sigh.

All faces around beamed in responding to Neil's words before Prakash declared.

"Arey Aravi, apni beti ki shaadi hai maineto already chutti le liya hai aajse.." Prakash put a hand on Aravi's head.

"Haan puttar hum sab jayenge.. hum kabse isi din ka to intezar mein the..ye to bahot khushi ki baat hai ki kaal se celebration start horah hai.." Bebe voice out her happiness, glancing all of them.

"Arey bass ekhi problem ho gaya hai.." Swata suddenly said with her face fall.
"Abb Kaya hogaya hai Sweta!!" Bebe let out a scoff.

"Basuji aap agar pehlese boldete ki itney saarey rituals hogi to main thora aur shopping karleti.." Sweta pouted sadly.

"Sweta ji Prof.Basu mere dost hai dushman nahi.." Prakash replied in response to which everyone laughed out in chorus.

Swata fumed in anger glancing at Prakash..
"Aapto chupi raho ji ekbhi shopping nahi karaya.. thank god mera Tillu tha.. mujhey pura shopping usne karaya hai. Nahito Aravi ki shaadi mein purani sareeyaan pehenke Jaana padhta mainu..huh!! baat karte hai.."Swata snorted turned her face to another side blowing out how dissatisfied she is with her husband.

"Jisnebhi karaya hai, hogaya na Sweta tera shopping khatam!! ab shanti de hamey.." Bebe replied and all bit a giggle looking how they goes with their banters and sight is so much fun watching.

But not longer they held back themselves not to laugh out loud at this trio.

Few hours later after everyone left.

Neil was on bed with his laptop.

Aman barged in without a knock.

Neil rose his eyes for saw Aman then immediately shifted his gaze back on the screen.

Aman perched on bed facing Neil with a slight throat clearance he resumed.
"Bhae kal kuch karna padega..
Meri maanoto kal na aap Avni Propose aisa kuch mission lelo.." he pretended a serious face as much as he could.

Neil was engrossed typing on the keyboard his finger stopped at his words, within a second he flipped down the laptop screen and darted a scowl straight at Aman.

"Aman tujhey maine jo kaam diya tha woh khatam kar jaakey!!" He spoke with a tone that brought Aman swallowed hard in response

"clients would knock anytime so go and finish them as soon as possible.." Neil impassively stated, watching him in a manner Aman found quite intimidating.

"Haan bhai karliya mathlab aj raatko khatam hojayega... mera developing team aaj night stay karega office mein.. aap tension math lo kaltak it will be completed sure..."he replied fiddling with his hands timidly under his gaze. Aman dared a small chuckle at the end before he grabbed an attempt diverting the conversation with his less brother more boss into what he actually emerged in his room at this hour.

"Parr bhae.."he was about to resume with his imbecile talks according to his brother but instantly cut of by Neil with a much chastising tone.

"Just get lost Aman I have huge work to be done tonight until I finish I won't sleep today..so get lost from my sight right now.." Neil rebuffed, opened back his laptop and shifted his gaze on the screen.

Aman heaved a defeated sigh, stood up off his seat.

"Bhalai ka jamanai nahi raha kisi ka bhalai karne jao, to ulta log useyhi suna detey hai.."he murmured in a low tone turned around to leave.

"Amaan I heard you!! I said get.. out.."Neil snapped with a same cold tone.

"umm going..
Good night.." wishing his brother Aman took long step to escape.

"I want the work to be done by tomorrow morning.."Neil repeated gluing his eyes still on laptop.

As soon as Aman survived leaving Neil's room, closing the door behind he released a long breath being saved for now and he didn't waste a second there, barreled to his own room.

Meanwhile Neil blew out a sigh, put the laptop down off his lap aside, stretched his legs, closed eyes.

He pushed his head against the headrest, a soft smile grew on his lips, his face brightened up imaging a particular face he spent an hour with, who he is already missing that only person. Wish he could see her now. She must be closing those beautiful eyes of her, lying peacefully on her bed.

Her Jaanu in Pink😜🤣

******

Phew another long chappie.
Gawwwd I'm so tired😰👩

Teaser 1 scenes will be coming up in the next chappie..so guys r you excited!!
Stay with me I'll update soon..

Please keep voting commenting and don't forget to share..

Love Mon💝💝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 10.5K 33
It's a story about how Avneil meet and fall for eachother.. *All rights reserved* •No copying or stealing this story• This Book was previously Titled...
839K 42K 73
Naina Rao: She's a 22 year old engineering graduate. Loves to read books , write and is an intellectual thinker. Aspires to study AI in Canada. Lives...
143K 4.3K 15
(Can be read as general fiction) Darkness filled her life when everyone whom she loved, left her abandoned. It's a journey of a girl from hatred towa...
112K 6.7K 35
Agalya, a chirpy and fun filled college student falls heads over heels for her brother's bestfriend ever charming, Aarav,a cardiologist. Aarav too ha...