Swallowed By Darkness

By AJScreator

Swallowed By Darkness a Villain Deku AU (Book 1 of 2) Is it possible to turn a perfectly good Hero into one o... More

Reference and Note to the Text
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue

Chapter 1

7K 186 54
By AJScreator

As the world shook, smoke could be seen rising. Screams were calling out in the distance a clear sign that a villain was attacking the city. Several kids from U.A high, class 1A, jumped to action and knew what they needed to do. It was only recently that most their class passed the hero license exam they were going to celebrate their success but instead they decided to put their licenses to use. Without hesitation they rushed forward towards the mayhem.

Iida was the first to speak as they ran, "Our priority is the citizens, Midoria, Kirishima, Tokoyami, and Jirou you hold off and distract the villain while we hold the rescue!"

"Got it!" Everyone but Bakugou shouted in unison.

They rounded the corner to engage the villain but to their surprise it was someone familiar. A tall dark figure moved with destructive and dumb force. It was a Noumu. A creature from the League of Villains.

"If he's here then that would mean..." Uraraka stuttered.

"Yeah." Deku swallowed a lump inside his throat, "They could be after Kacchan again."

"Don't under estimate me!" Bakugou shouted in anger.

"I'm not, you just don't have the license yet so you can't fight without getting in trouble." Deku started waving his arms around in an attempt trying to calm Bakugou's hot temper. "Besides remember last time we encountered on of these? All Might even had some trouble with it. The best thing to do would hold it off until the pros get here while we evacuate the citizens."

"Deku is right." Kirishima said pitching in to to clam him down. "Let's just stick with Iida's plan. Besides it's better if we just try to minimize the collateral damage."

Bakugou growled a warning. "Oi Idiots don't forget if that thing is here then the League has got to be nearby that thing can't really move without instruction because of it's empty head."

Kirishimia sighed, "Yeah, yeah we know." He patted Bakugou on the back and in response got an explosive fist in his face. He kept smiling since his body hardened before the explosion, preventing any injury.

Deku started going towards the large creature when he felt a slender, dry, and bone chilling fingers wrap around his neck. He turned his head slightly to the side to see the Shigaraki smiling back at him. His pale face was hidden by one of the many hands that covered his body. Deku shivered as something cold slithered up his spine when he remembered the first time he met Shigarki in the mall. It seemed so long ago; like a distant memory he never wanted to remember. Unlike in the mall though Deku was not alone he had his friends with him. They also noticed the grip around Deku's neck; a deadly snare Deku was captured in. They all looked at each other then back at Deku but if seemed that none of them knew what to do. What could they do? In a single second Shigaraki could kill Deku if he wanted.

"Don't worry." Shigaraki said loud enough for his friends nearby to hear. "We just want to have a little chat with him."

Deku could see plans running through his friends' brains but he also knew that it was unlikely that he would get out of this situation. No matter what he didn't want anyone to get hurt or if he could help it, involved. If the Villains where going to take him down, then he would be the only one that they would harm. "It's fine guys." Deku forced a smile. "I'll be alright." He could feel Shigarki's breath as he laughed quietly under his breath.
"You seem so sure." He whispered in Deku's ear.

Over his words he could hear Uraraka shouting. She looked angry but more than that she looked concerned. "No you won't!"

Shigaraki chuckled and spoke again, "Don't worry. I'll return him soon. Kurogiri..."

A black portal opened up swallowing the Noumu. Next it opened dragging Shiaraki and his hostage, Deku, into darkness. An unknown abyss in an unknown location.

"Deku!" Uraraka shouted running toward the disappearing portal.

"Wait." Asui, said holding her back. "We can't beat them alone."

"But-" Uraraka stopped when she saw Asui face tearing up. Of course she didn't want to leave Deku in this situation but there was nothing that could be done. It frustrated her how helpless she was. She needed to get stronger! And she wasn't the only one to think that. The rest of class 1A did too.

They all needed to get stronger.

*****

"That was quite reckless of you Shigaraki." A deep voice commented as he appeared holding his hostage.

Shigaraki chuckled a bit amused, "But my little distraction worked didn't it?" And Oh! How fun it was. Their faces twisted so-" Shigaraki's grip tightened around Deku's neck giving him no openings for escape. Tone grew more dissonant "Don't try it." He warned Deku before he could activate One for All.

A girl with wild hair was bouncing without restraint inside the door way. "Things wouldn't have gone that smoothly if it wasn't for my intel." She skipped in coming closer and letting the door close behind her. Slowly dark black smoke covered the door. "I told you everything you needed to know to get the timing and placing perfect you should be thankful to me."

Another villain joined in on the conversation "Does it matter why it worked? As long as it went as planned."

The girl stomped her foot "Of course it matters Dabi! I want to be praised."

"Wow. Then good job." Dabi said in a flat sarcastic tone.

"Why you-" The girl was cut off by the deep voice.

"Now, now you two. Lets stay on track. Dabi sit-up for once instead of laying across the couch and Toga put your tongue back in your mouth haven't you made enough faces at him today? Honestly we have a guest here. The scolding voice turned over to face Shigaraki, "You too. Why don't you let the kid go so we can talk like civil adults."

Shigaraki's cold grip loosened as he released Deku's neck. "Fine but keep a eye on him for me Kurogiri.

Kurogiri sighed and stretched the smoke to cover the windows as well as the door. "As you can see Izuku Midoria there is no way for you to escape here. You may as well take a seat and chat for a bit."

"I'll stand."

"Feisty" Dabi joked moving his body to sit up right as Kurogiri commanded.

"Let's get straight to the point." Kurogiri suggested as he gestured to Shigarki to continue for hm. He was the leader of the League after all. He should be the one to tell Deku about his fate.

Shigaraki smiled behind the hand covering his face. "Don't look so nervous I'll return you safely to the academy. Like I said earlier I only want to have a little chat."

Deku's knew that there was a slim chance of escape it would be best to stall them and wait for help. "W-w-what are you going to do to me?" He asked trying not to sound scared.

Shigaraki chuckle a little and sat down " I want you to join our cause. We're going to get you to switch to our side."

Deku froze for a minute confused It was one thing to try and get Kacchan on their side but it was another to convince him. Deku would never be a villain, it was always his dream to be a hero. If they thought that he would be their ally they were sorely mistaken. "I won't become a villain, you'll have to kill me first." Deku swallowed his fear trying to look fierce in their eyes. As he looked around the room He counted five people. Shigaraki, Toga, Kurogiri, Dabi, and one more villain. He hadn't said anything this whole time and his mouth was wrapped in gauze.

Shigaraki sighed, "Suit yourself, but I promise. Soon you will be joining us of your own violation." He gestured to the quite man. "Of course, Noir here will help prompt you the right way." As Noir stepped forward Deku stepped back.

Deku had to do something. He had to. Something inside told him that if this went on he wouldn't get out of this unchanged. Something about this villain, Noir, made him unsettled. In desperation Deku activated One-for-All: Full Crowl. Before he knew it Kurogiri was behind him. The vapor man hit his neck causing Deku to fall into slumber.

"This will make things easier." Noir said coming closer. He knelt down beside Deku's fallen body and that was the last thing Deku heard or saw before passing out.

Toga can tie a knot in a cherry steam with her tongue

Toga loves wearing skirts. She has only worn pants once and she hated them. However as pajama's she does where boxer shorts and that doesn't bother her.

Because toga wears boxer shorts she'll sometimes sleep over at the base and work around in them and a sports bra. Or a baggy old t-shirt with no bra. Kurogiri gets super embarrassed whenever she does this and will always tell her to "cover up." While Dabi is unfazed and acts as if nothing has happened.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 6K 22
Bad with descriptions but I'll try. Chapters 14 and 19 are now back for you all to read! Izuku was bullied all his life. Just because he was quirkles...
253K 7.4K 30
Welcome to Book 2 of How You Became A Hero! Read on as you continue to get stronger alongside Izuku and your friends. New friends and enemies will be...
138K 4.1K 22
" He's something perfect with more bloodlust! Isn't that right our little devil?" *******************************************************************...
179K 11.3K 55
"I despise of many things but...I despise you the most, All Might" After a life changing incident that leaves his image of hero society askew, he tak...