𝗠𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬...

By SOULEVTER

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ 𝟬𝟭 ♯ 𝗠𝗛𝗔 "𝐈 𝔇IDNT PLAN S H... More

𝗭𝗘𝗥𝗢
𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖭𝖨 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭༾༾
𝖲𝖧𝖨
𝖦𝖮༾༾
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴 ༾༾
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖪𝖴༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨 ༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭 ༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴 ༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾
𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮
𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗝𝗨𝗨𝗥𝗢𝗞𝗨
𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗝𝗨𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜
𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗝𝗨𝗨𝗛𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜
𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖦𝖮
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴
𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴
𝖪𝖴𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨
𝗗𝗬𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭 ༾༾

12.8K 402 60
By SOULEVTER

𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋
𝖿𝗎𝗇𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗅

                                     𖩩 : it didn't take long for Bakugo to return to a somewhat calm state, he turned his back towards the two. "Go find the others if you want to," he said as he began to walk away from the two but Kirishima halted him in his tracks. "Wait! Hold up, so what you're saying is that you believe in our classmates?" Bakugo looked over his shoulder, looking at the redhead who's arms were now hardened into solid rock; a toothy grin plastered across his face.

"Now that's thinking like a man Bakugo," Y/n looked off to the side as she covered her mouth to muffle her laughs, taking his compliment out of context. "Oh, he said you weren't a man before," Y/n's hopeless attempt in muffling her laughs clearly becoming pointless as Bakugo glared at her, "How many times do I need to tell you to SHUT UP." Her laughs soon began to tone down to a simple chuckle,"Cool your grenades Gremlin, once was fine—even though I wouldn't have listened the third time anyway."

Y/n walked ahead of the boys before turning to them, "Are you coming?" The two followed her lead, Bakugo doing so reluctantly of course, "If you guys have any injuries tell me now, I haven't really been focusing my energy into my eyes so I can't do my usual quick check ups," she informed the boys as she walked. "Don't worry about us, we're fine," Kirishima responded, Y/n gave a nod in response before finally reaching the exit of the Collapse Zone, she was shocked at what had been going on while they were busy with their opponents.

"All Might—" Y/n mumbled, shocked at the sight she was seeing along with the other two. The Symbol of Peace was losing against his opponent, the trio quickly made their way towards the battle, "I'm going after that Warpie bastard!" Bakugo ran ahead of the two making Y/n furrow her brows in annoyance, "Are you insane! Bakugo!" The boy didn't halt his actions making her lose her temper, "Bakugo I know you can fucking hear me!" She prepared to call for the boy again but stopped herself as she saw a flash of green from the corner of her eye, "Izu—ku?"

The said boy ran towards All Might but as a result he was mid way inside of a warp. Bakugo— using his quirk— stopped the warp user that was in front of Izuku causing him to back away from the range of the attack.

"Out of my way Deku! He's mine!" Bakugo successfully brought the warp user down as Todoroki joined the fight ,using his ice to freeze the creature—that was currently mid battle with All Might— in place by his arm and leg. Y/n took this chance to catch up to her bestfriend, worried for the boy's safety, " Are you alright? " Y/n asked as she focused her power into her eyes to perform a check up on the boy.

"Yea I'm fine N/n but Mr. Aizawa and Thirteen are injured badly. Can you heal them?" Y/n was hesitant on leaving his side but she knew that he had improved and would continue to grow stronger, she had faith in her bestfriend's strength as she gave a nod in response before running off to her superiors aid.

"Y/n!"

She finally reached the top of the steps as Ochaco called out to her. "I'm so glad you're safe Ochaco. Thirteen don't worry, I'm here now and I will get you back in action!" She prepared to heal the hero but stopped before she could even begin, "Aizawa needs it more than I do, focus on me after, help him first." Y/n was shocked at the hero's request but had no choice but to oblige, she turned to her frog like classmate along with the tiny purple headed male who had brought their terribly injured teacher to safety.

"He-he'll be okay right?" The tiny boy hesitantly asked, afraid of what her answer would be. Y/n hesitated on answering as she saw the amount of blood coming out of her teachers injured body, she never dealt with such terrible injuries especially ones as bloody as these. The injuries she had dealt with in the past were simple bruises and scrapes but for the sake of saving her teachers life she was ready to face this challenge and was finally able to give a confident answer to the short male, "He'll be fine."

She began to heal her teachers wounds, paying close attention to the wounds as she watched each and every one close up properly, her classmates amazed at her speedy healing ability.

"At least his injuries weren't at his vital points, but just like Recovery Girl's quirk; healing injuries such as these will leave him drowsy so he won't be able to help us right away once I'm done." Nonetheless the students were satisfied that their teacher would see another day, "Alright Thirteen, I'll start healing you next,"she placed her fingers on the astronaut like hero's forehead but to her dismay—nothing was happening. "Y/n— what's wrong?" Ochaco questioned, Y/n slowly removed her fingers as she lowered her head in disappointment realizing quickly as to why it wasn't taking affect.

"I can't—" she swallowed the lump in her throat as the hand that was now on her lap formed into a fist, "I can't heal Thirteen." The students stood in silence, unable to believe that their best healer wasn't able to heal their instructor, "Ar-are you sure that it's not because you over used your quirk?" Ochaco asked, trying her best to come up with logical reasons as to why her friend was unable to heal Thirteen.

Y/n shook her head, her eyes being cast over by a shadow, "My quirk can only heal wounds that still have blood cells to help heal the injury. In other words, if someone's arm were to be ripped off of their body entirely the connection to the blood cells from that arm have immediately been severed," she sighed, her breath shaky as she did so. "My quirk has limits just like yours. I can heal life threatening wounds such as the ones Mr. Aizawa had, but I can't bring back what's already lost—- just like the dead can't be brought back to life."

Her classmates remained silent, they felt more sorry for Y/n than upset but they still worried for their instructors safety. "I'm sorry Thirteen, I couldn't—" Y/n huffed in frustration stopping mid sentence as she covered her face with her hands in attempts to compose herself. "It's alright, you kept your promise and brought those two boys back safely— you did nothing wrong L/n," she looked up from her hands, her tears of frustration threatening to stream down her face, "You did your job as a healer. Well done." She couldn't see the hero's smile but she could hear it in her voice and that made her feel much more better.

"Thank you Thirteen," Y/n said as she smiled her tears away before standing up and watching as the boys that took on the intruders held their own.

"L/n."

She turned to her instructor that laid on the ground behind her, "As a hero and an adult I'm not supposed to encourage students to go into battle—" she rose a brow as she awaited for the hero to finish, "—but go. Those students need you," Y/n's eyes widened, shocked that she had been the one that Thirteen had put her trust in. "But my quirk— It's not—" she was stopped by the sound of ice breaking, she turned to the direction of the sound having a bad feeling.

The creature that was once trapped in the ice was now making it's way towards Bakugo, "No matter if your quirk is explosive or based on strength—" the girl's eyes filled with admiration and determination after watching her classmates from afar were awaiting on what the outcome would be, knowing that it wouldn't be a bad one, "—your quirk is still useful and is strong in it's own right." Y/n took a deep breath after Thirteen finished with her encouraging words, her hands forming into fists filled with courage. "As a healer-" Y/n smiled, all of the rage and frustration she had felt before completely disappearing.

"—I will support my friends to the very end!"

Y/n ran towards the now battlefield, determined into seeing her classmates and teachers get out of this unexpected battle with just scrapes and bruises.

As she made her way towards her classmates she was soon brought to an abrupt stop as a strong attack followed by a cloud of smoke appeared near her. "L/n?" The girl turned to the direction the voice came from, coughing as smoke began to infiltrate her lungs, "Todo—roki?" She coughed in between the boys name as she tried to make her way towards him safely. "All Might!" Y/n heard Izuku shout, growing more worried by how his tone sounded.

Soon, Y/n felt a hand grab a hold of her forearm pulling her out of the smoke.

"Are you insane?! You could've gotten hit moron!"

She coughed up the last of the debris that got into her system before looking up at the familiar voice in annoyance. "I couldn't just watch as my friends were giving it their all from a safe place— and I guess I had to help you too," Bakugo scoffed at her subtle shade before watching the smoke completely cleared, revealing the scene that occurred at the other side.

"These are kids and you didn't hold back?!"

The Symbol of Peace shouted as he arose  from the smoke and faced the young adult in front of him. "He was threatening my companion I didn't have a choice—," Y/n assumed that, that attack that caused the smoke was All Might protecting Bakugo from being attacked by the creature, "—but these kids are no angels," the young adult turned towards Y/n and the four boys that stood next to her. "Well maybe the healer," Y/n glared daggers at the man through the hand that covered his face, "Oh, she's a feisty one." Y/n averted her gaze from the freaky man as he turned towards Izuku.

"But the plain looking one tried to kill me with a maxed out punch, what kind of hero would do such a thing—," Y/n saw Izuku tense up to the villains comment, "—you think you can get away with all the violence you want as long as you say it's for the safety of others. Well you know what All Might—" the young man raised his arm as he finished his sentence.

"That pisses me off."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

762K 26.8K 38
ꗃ 𝐤. 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟔/𝟐𝟔/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟕/𝟐𝟖/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 !𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥...
128K 4.8K 40
"𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏, 𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆." ꒰ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ @ᥕᥱᥣᥴ᥆꧑ᥱ ! 〄◌˳˚⌖ ➥ to 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆...
7.5K 167 14
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐤.𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮, 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐭.. ...
2.1K 77 8
𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 *𝒊'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖.....𝒊 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊�...