FIRST LOVE

By solarkoo

❝ you're my first love. ❞ a taegguk fanfiction. ©solarkoo 2019 More

p r o l o g u e
♫ p l a y l i s t ♫
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
❦ t e n ❦
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
❦ t w e n t y - t h r e e ❦
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
e p i l o g u e

t w e n t y - f o u r

5K 227 21
By solarkoo

jeongguk giggles once again as he tried to stop taehyung from tickling him on his sides, his usual bunny teeth appearing in sight.

"hyung! we're supposed to sleep now! stop bothering me and sleep on your bed, i don't want to fail on our test." jeongguk mumbles softly as he plays with the older's cheeks, enjoying how squishy it was.

an adorable chuckle escaped the older male's lips as he plays with the younger's black locks, enjoying how soft it was to his fingers.

"i know that, that's why i'm here to bother you. you're my stress reliever ggukie." taehyung coos as his lips formed into his usual boxy smile.

jeongguk smiles, thinking how he could manage to capture this adorable guy's heart in front of him. he was definitely thankful.

"so i'm just your stress reliever and nothing else? how rude of you, hyung." jeongguk pouts as he coldly pushes the older away from him, shifting on the other side of his bed, ignoring the light chuckles of taehyung.

that just made taehyung to coo uncontrollably. he never thought that the boy could also be a softie and a cutie, which he will definitely love more in the future.

"okay okay, i'm sorry ggukie-ah. of course you're something more to me than a stress reliever, so face me already, hm?" the older pleads in his most softest voice possible so that the younger would accept his wish.

jeongguk huffs slightly, finally shifting once again on his bed to see taehyung looking at the young male with so much love.

"sleep now hyung." the young male mumbles once again as his eyes slowly fluttered shut.

"no, i don't want to." taehyung murmurs, his lips forming into a semi-pout as he snakes his arms around the young male's tiny waist.

jeongguk whines, his eyebrows curling in the most adorable way for the older male in front of him.

"you're just nervous that you're only gonna get one point on our test, hyung." jeongguk giggles softly which earned a glare from the brown-haired male in front of him.

jeongguk yawns once again as he stared blankly at the test paper laying on top of his desk which has empty writings.

yesterday night ended up being a cuddle and pillow fight with both males, causing for them to sleep at three-thirty in the evening. that made jeongguk's mind worsen.

"i'm killing him later." the young male mumbled to himself, gritting his teeth slightly as he started answering the empty test paper.

the whole subject ended up being crappy for jeongguk, but was replaced immediately when the bell rang for break, which the younger was really thankful of.

jeongguk sighs, running a hand through his messy black locks, grabbing his bag with all his energy when his shoulder suddenly added weight.

park jimin. jeongguk thought, rolling his eyes as he saw the older's eyes crinkling in happiness.

"let's get burger gguk! the test made my brain crush into pieces, didn't know our professor could go hard on us." the orange-head pouts as he kept his arm slung onto the younger male's shoulder as they were led out of the room.

jeongguk huffs as he covered his face with his hands.

"i think i'm gonna end up failing this semester. what if i don't graduate? that's just gonna make my life harder." the younger complains as they stopped in the middle of the noisy hallway.

jimin giggles, ruffling the latter's already disheveled hair, thinking how he could be this adorable even when he's being dramatic.

"don't worry jeonggukie, who knows if you ended up having a high score? not gonna be shocked if i hear that correct when we get our papers." jimin shrugs as they continued walking.

before they could go to the cafeteria, both boys heard familiar, loud noises coming from the end of the hallway. that made them whip both their heads back to see their other friends running, screaming incoherent words.

"hell is coming." jimin mutters to himself as the boys finally went up to where the both males are.

"why'd you left us all alone there in the room? you know we had a crappy day because of that stupid test." hoseok complains as they started walking once again.

while the boys were walking, taehyung swatted jimin's hand from his boyfriend's shoulder, replacing it with his own arms. jimin only gave him a glare, walking up to where yoongi was and intertwined their fingers together.

when the boys got to the cafeteria, they saw that the line was long. jin decided to just wait to let the line shorten and talk for a bit in their table.

as if on cue, taehyung smiled, suddenly grabbing jeongguk's hand from under the table causing for the younger to look at the brown-haired with his big doe eyes, clearly confused. taehyung whips their hands in the air with a proud grin.

"me and jeonggukie are dating! i know y'all aren't homophobic or something, and i trust you guys." taehyung said, giving everyone with a proud smile.

all the boys gave him the we already know look. of course, they all knew that their relationship would go this way especially because the two boys were crazily close to each other like glue every single day.

"come on taehyung, i even gave you love advice in midnight you fucker." namjoon said, raising a brow to the latter.

"actually, i overheard you guys that night so don't mind me." jin said, cackling slightly as if he was a powerful human being who can immediately hear gossips somewhere.

yoongi grumbles as he touches his growling stomach, looking at jimin with a blank expression, but for jimin, he already knew what that meant. of course he would, they are dating anyways.

"everyone already knows your relationship so can we get food now? i'm literally about to die here." jimin complains, nudging jin beside him.

that made taehyung pout uncontrollably, looking at jeongguk, he gave the younger a peck on his nose, jeongguk immediately giggling as he booped the brown-haired male's nose. looking up from the older's hair, he frowned.

"your green streaks are fading tae, you should re-dye it. i love your streaks so much." jeongguk said, touching the latter's hair softly, twisting some locks in his hands.

taehyung nodded in the most adorable way as he held the other hand of his boyfriend. "but you're dyeing it for me, alright?"

jeongguk's eyes immediately shined, nodding his head, his thoughts growing wild as he imagined himself dyeing the older's hair while taehyung gave him small pecks on his cheeks at times. the thought just made him blush unknowingly.

"ugh, can we just buy food? these guys in front of me are making me puke." hoseok gave the two males a disgusted look.

y'alls i'm crying right now bcs this book hit 1.12k already and i'm trying not to scream and jump off the balcony. this book would only have two chapters left, i think so it's about to end :'(

anyways, i really wanna thank everyone for the huge support for this book, i wanna give y'all smooches <3

p.s: just a little promotion, try reading my new book "bunny" it's a jikook one, and i guess it's not that trashy unlike first love lmao.

lovelots <333333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 2.7K 27
"ꜰᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ, ɪᴛ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋᴍᴀᴛᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴇᴘꜱ" © smoothasjimin 2019. All Rights Reserved. Published on Nov. 2019 C...
801K 26.2K 102
Taekook Oneshots - not really much to say other than that Top! Tae 🐯 Bottom! Kook 🐰 I update every sat/sun + surprise updates Sorry about the mis...
63.5K 1.6K 22
❝ ᴀs ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʀᴏᴏᴍ, ᴘɪssᴇᴅ ᴏғғ ᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ. ɪ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏ...
470K 29.9K 40
Unknown:Yo! Taehyung:Who is this? Unknown:Your future boyfriend😌 Just Jungkook trying to woo Taehyung who likes anything except Jungkook. They say o...