A Typical Kind Of Love (DISCO...

By cupcake_leigh

As soon as I became a cheer leader I said that I'd never date a foot ball player. Oh boy was I wrong. More

Chapter 1: Tryouts
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5: First day of school
Chapter 6 Stupid Football Players
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors Note!
Chapter 16 Homecoming!
Authors note
Chapter 17 (I think)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Authors note!
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Authors Note
Last authors note

Chapter 3

15.6K 280 11
By cupcake_leigh

Cameron 

Shopping with Bryce is a disaster. He only wanted the same Ninja Turtles shirt because all of the other shirts were ugly. Once he stopped whining about how he couldn't get two of the same shirts and how daddy would let him. 

We're currently going to the food court to get something to eat before we and back and shopped for my clothes. I had two of his bags in my hands and he had one of his bags. 

"Where do you want to eat?" I asked him stepping off to the side so we weren't in the way of other people. 

He looked around before him telling me his answer very excitingly. "Chipotle!" Chipotle? What? 

"What's that?" I asked confused. What's Chipotle? Was it a new restaurant or something?

"Some type of Mexican food. Daddy always gets it." Of course.

"Well do you know what you want from there?" 

He nodded his head.

"Do you know how to order it?" 

He nodded his head yes. I can't believe I'm doing this.

"Okay well go get inline and I'll watch from here, okay?" He broke out into a big smile and nodded his head eagerly. I handed him some money he ran off. The restaurant was litterly across from me so it wasn't like he was going that far. I backed up to get out of somebody's way and I ended up bumping into a brick wall. Wait, was brick walls warm and wet? I backed up to get a view of the brick wall. I saw a very angry attractive face with soda all over him. 

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going." He looked very livid while I looked like I was going to pee my pants. 

"Clearly."  He says with his jaw clenched. He started to bawl his fist. All I did was spill his drink on him on accident! 

"D-do you want me to get you some napkins?" I asked my voice trembleing. Then I felt a tap on my leg. I looked down to see Bryce holding his bag and drink in his hands. 

"Whats going on sissy?" He asked looking up at me with his big blue eyes. 

I squated down to his level so it's easy to whisper to him. 

"Um, I acidently bumped into him when I was backing up and his drink went all over him" I whisperd to him. 

I turned back to the guys but the guy was already gone. But out of the corner of my eye I saw him talking to his friend. Hm his friend really looks familer. Oh well probaly just my mind playing with me. We finished shoping and went home (and yes I played Ninja Turtles with him)

sorry its short ill probaly end up updating later tonight or something idk yet I have a game today and i might be tried and fall asleep before I update. 

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter! 

~jenna 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1.1K 44
Samantha Laila Holmes was by no means a cheerleader. She was an athlete. She'd played all sorts of sports as a kid, but now her heart is set on volle...
765 2 24
When she is bullied alone no one there for her. She meets someone a guy. Will it change her, her life? Will she fall in love, will she not? Read to f...
83 0 31
"To being young and single." I stared at him as I downed the full cup. "Now I'm going to set some shit on fire if anyone wants to join me."
1.2M 25.2K 32
She had tears in her eyes and was looking at me with disgust. Our eyes locked and it was like the world disappeared. It was her and me. I was to prot...