Chaos's Commander

Par bookfeverish

There are 2 books in 1: Book one: Percy Jackson had been betrayed by everyone he knew. And it was all his fa... Plus

Book one-chapter one:
Book one-chapter two:
Book one-chapter three:
Book one-chapter four:
Book one-chapter five:
Book one-chapter six:
Book one-chapter seven:
Book one-chapter eight:
Book one-chapter nine:
Book one-chapter ten:
Book one-chapter eleven:
Book one-chapter twelve:
Book one-chapter thirteen:
Book one-chapter fourteen
Book one-chapter fifteen
Book one-chapter sixteen
Book one-chapter seventeen
Book one-chapter eighteen
Book Two-chapter one
Book Two- chapter two
Book Two-chapter three
Book two-Chapter four
Book Two-chapter five
Book two-chapter six
Book Two- chapter eight:
Book Two-chapter nine:
Book Two-chapter ten:
Book Two-chapter eleven
Book Two-chapter twelve
Book Two-chapter thirteen
Book Two-chapter fourteen
Book Two-chapter fifteen
Book Two-chapter sixteen
Book Two-chapter seventeen
Book Two-chapter eighteen
Book Two-chapter nineteen
A/N:
Book Two-Chapter Twenty
Book Two-chapter twenty one

Book two-chapter seven

9.9K 274 28
Par bookfeverish

Ali's POV: 

I walked on the shore of the beach I was meant to be meeting Zach on but he hasn't showed. I could hear a couple giggiling and was about to turn around so I didn't disturb them.

"Oh Zach, when are you going to break up with that pathetic girlfriend of yours?" a squeaky voice asked. Zach? Surely, that's not my Zach. Right?

"I will tell her when I see her I promise," a voice I knew so well said. It was Zach! I didn't want to hear anymore. I ran back into camp where I cried myself to sleep.

**********

Chiron has called an emergency meeting at the dining pavillion for all campers, which sadly included me. I walked in and sat in my designated seat without looking at anyone. I'm not going to give Zach or that girl the satisfaction of seeing me sad.

"Quiet please," Chiron yelled, making everyone silent.

"It has come to our attention that Gaia wishes to destroy us. Because of this, Chaos has been generous enough to offer his help. He has sent his son and Commander along with his sqaudron-again." Everyone knew who that meant and were whispering furiously. The stories of them were well known and always told. One thing was stuck in my mind: Percy is coming back. 

"Does that mean Uncle Percy is coming?"James(Jason&Piper's son) asked.

"Well if you mean your great looking,charming, funny and buff uncle that kicks butt then yes," Said a voice I knew and loved. I turned to see Percy with 9 people behind him.

"Uncle Percy!" James,Luke,Timothy,Georgia and Rosy screamed jumping on Percy. He chuckles but successfully caught them all. Knowing Percy, he had probably visited them in their dreams. All the kids jumped down and ran to their parents.

"Hey man," Nico said, stepping forward and hugging Percy. Percy then went around hugging everyone while I was pushed to the back. I do not think I can do this again, I thought before running off yet again.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

44.2K 712 38
*COMPLETED* Percy never expected to die the way he did. He never expected to magically come back to life. He never expected to be in an army. And he...
483K 8.1K 30
Along with the help of his friends, Percy Jackson saved Olympus and the world from the earth goddess, Gaea. However, instead of being welcomed to the...
122K 3.1K 28
*after the third book of TOA so SPOILERS* Percy Jackson is no stranger to tragedy. He has lost so many people and has sacrificed so much ever since...
127K 3K 57
Percy was betrayed. Poseidon disowned him as his son. A new brother named Samuel arrived and tried to turn his friends against him. But the thing tha...