Donna's Summer|| Bill Weasley

بواسطة neverlandhiraeth

River Dawson felt nothing more than ecstasy as a new adventure awaited for her. With the world in her hands s... المزيد

00| P R O L O G U E
01 | P A R I S
02 | F O O D
03 | C O L D
04 | P L E A S U R E
05 | M A T H I A S
07 | F A R M H O U S E
08 | A L L E Y
09 | P I G
10 | T H E B A R
11 | D I V E
12 | R O M A N I A
13 | K I T
14 | G O D D E S S
15 | P I P
16 | T O U R
17 | M A G I C
18 | S L U T
19 | T R U T H
20 | F I G H T
21 | E N G L A N D
22 | A L E X
23 | C R A C K
24 | L I E S
25 | H E A D Q U A R T E R S
26 | T HE G I R L S
27 | B O Y F R I E N D
28| R O N
29| T H E B U R R O W
30 | S I R I U S
31| S L E E P
32| M U S E U M
33| S E I Z U R E
34| G I R L F R I E N D
Please Read
35| P A R E N T S
36| T E A S I N G
37| G U I L T
38| Q U E S T I O N S
39| S P A I N
40| P A P E R S
41| M A S T E R R E G U L U S
42| D A M P D O G
43 | D R A W I N G R O O M

06 | J U S T G E T O V E R H E R E

5K 145 12
بواسطة neverlandhiraeth

"When you were lonely, you needed a man
Someone to lean on, well I understand
It's only natural"

* * *

"So I do have two beds, however, unfortunately one is covered with all of my gear," Mathias said as they slowly drifted through the waters towards the island in the distance. The sun was gently setting shining gloriously on the calm waters which sparkled in all its deep azure beauty. The two were bellow deck as it gently cut the water, Mathias showing River around his brand spanking new boat.

"Why would it matter how many beds you have? It's a short trip to the island."

Mathias scratched the back of his head, "you don't expect me to sail during the night do you? Not when I haven't any proper lighting fitted on the hull."

River scoffed, "call yourself a sailor! How long have you been sailing?"

"Three years but this boat is new and I haven't installed them yet. I am more concerned with the boat race at the weekend." Mathias told her sipping a cup of water.

River raised her eyebrows, leaning against a cupboard door. "You're racing? In two days time?"

Mathias hummed in response climbing up onto the deck again and dropped the anchor into the deep depths of the sea, switching the engine on and flicking the generator switch. He and River then moved to sit on the side of the boat with their legs dangling over the edge.

"About this race. What happens in it?" River asked the handsome man.

"You do know how a race works right?"

"Duh! But I thought maybe there was more to it than just ready set go, oh this boat crossed the line first. Yay, they win!" Replied River sardonically, waving her arms around.

Mathias snorted nudging her with his shoulders. "So, what lies for you on the island?" He asked, his accent thick but delightful.

River shrugged, "I'm not sure. I'll find it when I get there."

"And if you don't?"

"Then I'll continue looking."

* * *

Night time in Greece was far different from Paris. The sky was open and not shadowed by bright artificial lights. Instead, it was a sanctuary full of stars that twinkled and reflected onto the sea like a mirror. It was as if the boat was travelling in the centre of a tunnel that gently rocked as the waves lapped against its exterior. It was serene. No hustle or bustle. Just them, alone and undisturbed.

As the breeze got bitter Mathias stood up and raised River to her feet. The woman admired the sights around her. "It's magnificent!" She gasped, "I've never seen something so pretty."

"Me neither," he said, however his eyes were not on the landscape around him but rather his eyes settled on her face and how her cheeks and reddened from the cold nights air.

It was similar to her night with Bill, Mathias silently worried about her feeling cold but he didn't bring it up at all. Instead, he simply wrapped his arms around her and held her close. The evening together was quiet, flirtation took place but it was far different to Bill. With Bill, he was either beating around the bush or slapping her round the face with it. With Mathias, he was sarcastic, funny and witty. The way he presented himself was so smooth flowing and laidback that River never felt so similar to someone before.

Of course her, Lottie and Alexis were similar in certain ways but they were also very different. So much so that they complimented each other. Lottie, loved a relationship, she never seemed to be out of one but nevertheless she was a kind soul who cared for her friends and pushed them to do their best. Alexis on the other hand, she was very clumsy and didn't have much luck with guys no matter how hard she tried. However, she never let that bring her down because she always had her trust friend to keep her sane— cake. The we come to River, River never gave a care in the world to what she was going to do, she cared for her friends and that was all that mattered, but you ask her what she was going to eat that night for dinner she would shrug and say, whatever I feel like at the time. She often wondered how the bloody hell she managed to get into Cambridge University and stay there until she graduated with a first.

"Let's hit the stack for the night," Mathias said, leading her into the warmth of the boat which was dimly lit by ceiling lights and a lamp. Either side of them was two piles of life jackets, scuba diving gear and other items which Mathias hadn't stored away very well. "Well, somewhere under that pile is a bed," he chuckled pointing to the left.

River sighed and began to pick up items and place them on the right side of the boat only to have Mathias return it back to the left without her seeing. She picked up a buoy and put it on the right, Mathias returned it back, this time River saw it.

She scoffed, "Oh really!"

She rapidly picked up the pace, piling it this time into the man's arms who bent his knees to support the weight. He then dropped it onto the right and grasped River's wrists. "You don't have to do this," he muttered, taking his right hand and placing it on her cheek. His lips looming dangerously closer to hers.

"We've only just met!" She exclaimed, pushing him back and placing her hands on her hips.

"You're not that type of girl?"

"Absolutely not!... okay not usually!"

Mathias shook his head, "suit yourself, darling, have a good night. Oh and by the way, it can get a little drafty in here." He smirked and strolled off into the room at the back of the boat, saving one last eyebrow raise for River as he slowly clicked the door shut.

River sighed, she finished lifting off some stray items and finally found the blanket and pillow. She slipped under the blanket, the lights flicking off, clearly Mathias had another the switch in his room as she didn't touch it at all. She curled up beneath the sheets, closing her eyes. Her thoughts trailed back to her Paris trip, Bill, and now Mathias.

Mathias was unmistakably handsome with his long blonde hair, piercing blue eyes and deep Swedish accent. His body was a light brown with a the sun kissed tan and his arms, oh his arms held her so lovingly. Their evening was well spent, getting to know each other and dining into some tinned food that Mathias had in the cupboards of his boat. He told her stories of his homeland and how he had an aunt on the island who helped him buy this new boat; his old one was getting rickety and would not be of any use for sailing in a race. Stories of his parents and his father's love for fishing which he taught to his son and that is where Mathias' love for boats stemmed from— fishing trips with his father.

An hour ticked by and River couldn't catch a wink of sleep to save her life. The bed was very uncomfortable, or perhaps that was the flipper that she found beneath her hidden under the sheets. She tossed it onto the other pile and groaned. Goosebumps rose on her skin and her teeth chattered together. Mathias was right about that draft. She had enough.

Tearing back the blanket, River hailed herself from the bed and padded over to Mathias' door. Knocking on it she pushed it open to find Mathias laid on his side, a book about a deep sea diver in his hands.

"Hi there," he greeted the woman who was clad in a long sweater that she had packed without Lottie and Alexis knowing.

"I—" her eyes fell onto his bare chest which was very toned. That was for sure. "Uh, I... never thanked you for this all."

"Mhmm, you're very welcome." Mathias Replied, a mischievous glint in his eyes because he knew full well that was not the reason for her joining her in his room.

"And, yeah, that's all, I should, um, you wouldn't have an extra blanket would you? You were right about that draft—"

"I'm sorry, I don't. I wasn't expecting anyone." He responded. "Are you okay? You seem distracted."

"I'm fine."

"And that's girl code for you're not. Is it guy problems?" Mathias asked her as she wrapped her arms around her torso.

"No. Why would it be guy problems?" Said River.

He shrugged, tossing his book to the side. "Some men are pigs and it must feel like you're keeping them as a pet."

"I mean I wouldn't want one as a pet."

"Exactly. So if it's not guy problems it must just be the draft. And I do not have an extra blanket so—"

"I'll be okay. Sorry for bothering you." River went to turn away and shut the door but was cut off by Mathias.

"Just get over here."

River wasted no time in bounding over to Mathias and jumping into bed beside him. He wrapped an arm around her waist and laid her down. Their lips connected and he hovered above her pinning her to his soft, comfortable bed and the rest was history...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.5K 177 13
"How do you say 'I fancy you' in french?" - Rosa Dupont's father faced the prejudice against muggle-borns until his last breath. It was out of sheer...
370K 9.5K 41
*EDITING COMPLETED* Belle Black has lived with a muggle family since before she could remember. She didn't even know about magic and her family of wi...
118K 3K 109
Ella Hart believed her life was completely ordinary. Well, as ordinary as it could be for a witch. But what if a simple discovery could flip her wor...
90K 2.2K 26
What do you know about the Molfoys? Well I know quite a bit, I was a Malfoy. They are pure bloods, rich, mean and that's not me, I'm Rosanna Black, b...