You Are My love (Edited)

By NeilAvni_love

They are Neighbours.. Closest Family friends.. He is the most wanted Munda in town..girls die to flaunt over... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Teaser 1
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Surprise
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Teaser 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Teaser 3
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Merry Christmas 🎅
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 5

2.8K 306 67
By NeilAvni_love

💝💝

Khanna family and Roy Family all gathered around the hallway in Roy Mansion.

"Dekh Neela shaadi mein bahut saara kaam hotey hai..pata hai tum-logoney wedding planner ko hire kiya hai, phir bhi gharke log to gharke hotey hai so don't hesitate to call us whenever you would need we will be always there, after all our daughter's wedding..so feel free to call Aman and Neil for the help and also us..." Bebe said putting a hand on Neelama's shoulder.

"Yeah Bebe they are like my sons I'll definitely call them if needed.. btw you all are gonna be stay with us those three days.."Neela said with a tender smile.

"Yes Bebe Neela is right you have to stay here with us the whole wedding, there will be so many rituals.. definitely you have never seen Bengali wedding any...and more than this Aravi is like your own grand daughter. So you are staying with us.. that's final bass" Reyaansh declared with his hand movements.

There grew a smile on Bebe's face in response to Reyaansh words.
"Arey Puttar sunn, we will stay here until the day end. But during night I have to sleep in my own bed otherwise sleep will run away me far..samjha kar Bebe is oldie now..."Bebe explained with a soft chuckle.

Following Bebe, Swata and Prakash also reasoned out the same that this will the best. All day they will be there in Roy mansion.

"Arey tere yaaha bhi to bahot saarey relatives ayenge so tu chill maar.. hamara ghar bass sirf ek boundary k uspaar hi to hai..hum Subha brush karte karte chale ayenge fir raatko dinner karkehi niklenge yahase..." Papaji laughed out loud and rest joined him.

Glancing at eachother Neela and Reyaansh sighed in agreement.

"Okkay as you people are comfortable.. but don't you dare to come late as any guest does....you are not guest, you are my family...." Reyaansh faked a glare at Prakash then resumed back to his smiling state.."it's our Aravi's wedding after all.." he added, grinned broadly. Prakash put a hand over his friend's reassuring him. All the contented eyes over them.

Meanwhile a car stopped outside the Roy Mansion with a sound, engine has just put off.

All the heads twirled towards the entrance, Neela raised off her seat throwing her eager gaze to the entrance and said "Lagta hai Aravi agayi hai.."

At the very moment Aravi and Aman walked in with their tireless bickering. Soon the room fills with their voices and there everyone left their seats with the gazes loaded inclination at the sight.

Aravi almost ran towards to her Dadda, engulfed him in a tight embrace. His arms did the same engulfing his lovely, always cheerful daughter. His chest swelled up having his child in his arms after a couple of years.
"Oooh Papa I missed you all so much..." Aravi mumbled being in his secured cage. Being an archaeologist most of the time she stays out of country. This the character of her work she does.

"I missed you too Shona.." Reyaansh cupped her face..plant a kiss on her forehead.

Aravi then moved forward, met all of them.

"Where is Neil? he was also there with you two last I remembered.." Neela glanced at the door.

"He went to park his car Mamma aatahi hoga..btw where is Bonu? she didn't come yet.."Aravi asked glancing around in hoping finding her sister near.

Meanwhile Neil strolled in shoving the car keys in his pocket "Arey Papa Mom Bebe aap sablog yaha!" his eyes sparkled smiling broadly.

"dekho Tillu bhi aagaya!!" Sweta chirped.

"let me call Avni.." Neela was about to call her but got interrupted when Avni immediately ambled in shoving  Neil a small step fumbled forward she moved passed him.
"Move" on her way saying Avni faked a quick glare at Neil.

A light frown appeared on his face  feeling a brusque touch on his back. Immediately a smirk crept on his lips when he saw it was Avni.

"I missed you didu so much.." quickly Avni planted a kiss on her di's cheek and pulled her in a tight hug.
"I miss you too Bonu.." Aravi replied beaming being in her arms.

The two sister parted when Avni said glancing around in search of Shivam then brought her gaze to her di
"where is Jiju!! he also has landed I guess.."Avni chimed.

"Not yet he will reach around 10pm and then he will go to his home straight.." Aravi replied taking her little sister's hand in her hold.
"Aur tu baata tera kaise chalraha hain !!" talking she moved towards the couch but right then disrupted by their Mamma and all strolled towards their seat as well.

"Mujhse puch I'll tell you.." Neela inhaled a irked sigh before she darted a quick glare at her Avni and further continued.
"She has no time to have a proper sleep..
No time to have food on time..
No time to catch up with her friends..
No time to go for shopping..
No time to talk to her Mama.."
Neela said all in a go and then folded her arms on her chest made an displeased look at Avni.

"Even she doesn't have time for me" Neil added making a cute pout staring at Avni and she pushed her glasses over her nose, threw a gaze you-are-so-going-to -regret-this-Tillu.

What would you do babe? By the way he is looking really distracting in that olive tee. Her inner voice sniggered then her eyes grew dreamy admiring him. And instantly cursing that thing in her head Avni displayed a girlish grin in response to her mother's word.

"Awwww..poor baby.." Aravi made a pityful face pulled Avni to her chest by an arm around her back, while Avni pretended a facade as if she is the victim here leaning to her di. And the hall filled with the sound of people guffawing altogether.

"Mom she is a doctor aur wo bhi Cardiologist!!" Aravi retaliated taking Avni's side.
"As all we know how hard these days to understand someone's urge or u can say those emotions like happiness heartbreaks or falling love.." stating she winked at Neil and he rolled his eyes, tried to hide his pink cheeks.

"Haan baba I know but you should take care of your health along with. Or you will fall sick.. Doctors Ko bhi rest chaiye..haina!!" Saying Neela nodded at Bebe in support.

"Yess Doctor Ko bhi rest chaiye.. Neela is right.."she gave a wide smile staring at Avni.

"Parr ye baat bhi hai Avni bahot hard working hai Kaash sab doctors aise hotey.."
Prakash grabbed everyone's attention taking Avni's side.

"Okay okay sab agaye hai jab chalo dinner karle.." hurrying up them for the meal Reyaansh took everyone's attention made Neil and Aman shared a look in jostle.

Aman and Neil said together..
"Dinner!!"

Reyaansh smiled at them, responded
"Yess today we will have dinner together. all of us.."
Come on Neela go and prepare the table.."

"Arey Aravi and Avni tumlog jao freshen up ho jao.." Sweta hurried the girls to go and freshen up. Aravi and Avni left.

Thereafter Neela, Shweta left to settle the dinner table.

And the rest sticked to their spot for some more time, chatted on some random topics.

Within few minutes later girls re-arrived downstairs after having freshen up and changing into something comfortable. As soon as Avni and Aravi reached Neela called out all to settle on their seats for the dinner.

*****

Neil grabbed the seat across the table opposite of Avni so that he could get a clear view of his love.

Maid resumed the starter part  serving on everyone's plate before she left the main course at the centre as per as Neela's instructions.

Reyaansh tore a roti piece, dipped it into a chicken gravy before he rose a gaze over Prakash.

"Ekbaar Aravi ki shaadi ho jae fir uske baad Avni ki bhi larka dekhna shuru karenge..she is 27 now this is the best time and she is quite settled in her career so I think there will be no issue in that.."

"As I have never imposed any kind of pressure to my daughters regarding getting married in early age..
Me and Neela always had given first priority to their career..we believe girls should stand on their own feet before involving into any such kinds of responsibilies..they should build their own world.. should make stronger their own land..
Aravi is 30, since last 2 years we had been started looking for her groom..
Whereas she said after completing her PhD she wants to do job and we all know archeologists can't be set in a particular sight for long..And luckily we got the Man for her from same profession.."
Reyaansh sighed being satisfied looking at Neela who is sitting next to him on his left. Neela gave a small node in reply.

Prakash listened to his words calmly.

"But" Aravi let out a single word, gulped down some water to empty the food in her mouth. She took a quick gaze over Neil, shifted her eyes on her Papa.

"Yes Papa you are right Bonu ka larka to main dekhungi.."she winked at Avni who is until now looking down she was munching her food silently, but by the words Aravi said grabbed her attention she looked up.

"Haan aur mujhey bhi saath le lena because I know what kind of guys she likes.." After a mischievous gaze over Neil  Aman sniggered.

Along with everyone present there Aravi got surprised to know that Avni has some kinds of criteria for her Man. Ofcourse she does. Thinking she grinned.

Shoving a spoon full of raita inside her mouth her eyes widened in excitement. "Achha!!did Avni tell you!!" Her elated tone gathered everyone pay heed to this convo. And Avni swallowed hard sensing she is going to be mortified now.

Amidst all Reyaansh furrowed his brows staring at Aman waiting for him to continue. Even to his own surprise suddo he has grown much keen to know his little daughter's choice over her groom in future.

With a flippant eye rolling Aman resumed.
"Arey woh sab baadmein sunlena..phehle suntolo exactly what she would want to be her Mister like.."

Every pair of eyes over Aman, except Neil whose was only on his Avni, as he knows Aman has started his bakwas.

"haan bol..." Aravi said focusing on Aman. Neela took a breath in anticipation staring at Avni then Aman.

Avni glared at Aman..
"Aman just shut up..
Aur app sab log bhi iske bakwas sun rahein ho!!ho kya gaya hai sabko?"
She let out her small yelp then busied herself in her food grumbling some incoherent under her breath. Neil smirked looking at her grumpy face and continued his eating.

"Ignore kar Aman usko.. tu bolto.." Aravi stimulated Aman to speak ahead.

"Okkay!!then" he straighten his back like some intellectual speech he is going to give next.

"Avniko extremely handsome, tall, dark with perfect Physic ek dynamic doctor chaiye. Jo billionaire ho aur baby baby karte hua uske agey pichey ghumey.." Aman sneered.

Everyone got numbed for a minute, there was a silence. And burst out in laughter when they realised actually Aman being Aman made a waggish comment pulling Avni's leg in pretension he is actually stating the truth..

"Chupkar badmaash!! hamesha sabka majak udhata hai.."Sweta smacked on his shoulder with her eyes reprimanding Aman with a grin struggling to stifle.

Rubbing his shoulder Aman made a fake painful face.

"Nahi sirf apne bhae aur bhaaaa..." he gulped down the last word he was about to say.

Neil was chewing a chicken piece he gulped down it hard inside his throat glaring at Aman. His eyes shot on his food. His heart expedited.

Aman got tensed looking at Neil he saw his brother's tightened jaws ticked shooting deadly glares at him before Neil looked away.
Presuming his condition gonna be worst going back home he immediately tried his best to divert the situation.

"I mean buuuddy!!" he stammered.
"my one and only buddy Avni she is my bestie isliye sirf bhai aur buddy ka leg pull karta hu.."he flashed a broad smile nervously as convincing as he could.

Elders smiled shaking their head and they got back to their eating sessions..

Aman released a deep sigh looking around at everyone timidly..

Avni eyed at Neil who was constantly staring at her she felt his gaze a bit strange this time like sweetly different..not able to look at him She immediately brought her attention down on her food.

But within a second she rose her eyes. "Please didu stop it!! waise mujhey shaadi nai karni hai.." her voice low she uttered.

Aravi chuckled at her reply. It reminded her how she used to say the same " mujhey shaadi nahi karni hai"
"Woh tu mujhpe chhode. haina Bebe!!" she made some weird eye movement at Bebe which only Bebe understood.

Bebe smiled back at her and nodded.
"Haan badi didi hai itna to hak banta hai.." and all nodded gleefully at Bebe's remark.

Chewing her morsel Aravi turned to Reyaansh..
"Waise Papa! aisabhito ho Sakta hai ki larka humarey aspaas hi hai, aur hum usey dekh nahi parai hai..jaise mere case mein hua tha remember.." placing her chin on her elbow she supported it on the table, grinned stating her point.

Flashback

Reyaansh and Prakash having their drinks sitting in the lounge area in Khanna Mansion..

Prakash-Tera hospital Heart Beat kaisa chalrah hai I mean tuney kaha tha kuch equipments foreign se import hoga to sab hogaya!! He asked putting a ice cube in his peg..

Reyaansh-haa woh sab hogaya last week..he took a seep from his glass replied nonchalantly..

P-ooh great..that's a great news!!
He then furrowed his eyebrows looking at Reyaansh..
Sunn you seems thoughtful I mean is there any other issue apart from this!!!see you can share with me..he asked him in a concerned tone..he leaned a bit towards him rose his eyes on his bestie..

Reyaansh held the glass with both of his hand closed his eyes for a second and sighed..

Aise tension wali baat to nahi parr I just started looking for the grooms for Aravi..

Pra-haan to!!he looked agiated..

R-And you know na she is an archeologist, she roams all over the world around the year.. hardly she could come and meet with us once in a year..

P-yess to!!

Reyaansh released a deep sigh and said..
They are not much pleased with the fact that their daughter in law would not be available all the while as per as their expectations..

"Achha!! Hummm..." Papaji thought for a while then widened his eyes.."lagta hai mil gaya solution..
Arey woh jo Mr.Basu yaad hai tujhey arey humara morning walk friend..
That history Professor..
Uska beta bhito Archeologist hai.."he widened his eyes being excited..

Reyaansh furrowed his eyebrows..
Haan to!!

"Arey usdin kaha tha usne yaad kar ki woh apne bete k liye larki dhund ra hai..."he smiled broadly..

Reyaansh stared at Prakash trying to understand his unspoken words..

They kept looking at each for some seconds..

Prakash broke the silence..
Arey usse baat kar Aravi k liye..Dono bachhey same profession mein hoga to achha bonding hoga..
Larka London mein rehta hai aur Aravi to wahi Jaana chahti hai..
Tu dekh aur der math kar ussey baat karle jaldi isse pehle ki woh kisi aur ko pasand karle apne bete k liye..

Reyaansh leaned back on his seat..
Ye to tuney achha yaad dilaya yaar..humm good..I'll talk to him tomorrow when we will go for the jog..

Reyaansh raise his head from the headrest and said..
Please tubhi mere saath chalna..

"Arey tu tension math le kal mission successful karlenge..
Is baat pe ek ek peg ho jaye.." Papaji chuckled assuring him..

Flashback ends

"Yes u r right Aravi.. Sachmein.." Reyaansh released a deep, contemplative sigh in agreeing to her statement.

"Aur batein nahi ab sab apna apna khana khatam karo.." Bebe said in a strict tone and this made their discussion gained a full stop for the day.

Neil gave a smirk at Bebe. Thanking her inwardly for skillfully giving him relief by ending this topic. Or else god knows where it would have had ended.

Thereafter they all indulged themselves in having their meal and after a while Khannas left.

*****

Sorry for the slow updates guys..but now onwards I'll try my best to give the updates frequently so please please please leave your reviews how's the story is going.. Is it boring or my cuties are enjoying the updates!!

I'll be waiting for your love.

Love Mon😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 14.8K 54
"She is not my type, please " he said with an discourteous tone, spoke nonchalantly tying up his sport shoe laces. His left foot supported above the...
125K 10.5K 33
It's a story about how Avneil meet and fall for eachother.. *All rights reserved* •No copying or stealing this story• This Book was previously Titled...
1.1M 49.9K 76
Hatred is blind so is Love.... "Never try to change anything here!" His evil eyes did promise me some danger indeed. Meet Esha Varnav, a twenty five...
396K 32.2K 75
story on our very own avneil