Up All Night ➸ One Direction...

By Carefree2222

"It wasn't like I was a hater or anything, I just had better things to do than stalk One Direction's Twitter... More

1 : Mobs and Such (Trailer!)
2 : Trapped
3 : Paparazzi
4 : The Paparazzi Games
5 : Laughs and Limousines
6 : "Houston, We Have a Problem"
7 : Dinner and A One Direction
8 : The Ellen Degeneres Show!
9 : Wrestling 101
10 : Back To Class
11 : Challenge Accepted
12 : The Game [1]
12 : The Game [2]
12 : The Game [3]
13 : Hide And Go Cheat
14 : Ella Strauss vs. The World
15 : Mission Impossible [s.e]
16 : We've Gathered Here Today...
17 : Candice's Corner
18 : Moments
19 : Rabid Werewolves
20 : The World's Funniest Home Twitcams
21 : Is It Me?
1D Summer Awards
22 : Tango with the Devil's Assistant
23 : Paulways In Charge
24 : Grounded
25 : We Need To Talk
Interview Questions From YOU. (Closed)
*Character Interview*
26 : Reassurance
27 : Hormones VS Kidnappings
28 : How To Seduce, Summer Evans' Edition
29 : Cruel and Unusual Punishments
Book Cover & Ship Name
31 : A Taco & Some Tears
32 : In a Blink of an Eye
33 : The Reality of Things
34 : Rewind then FastForward [h.s]
Whose Point Of View?
35 : Night Changes [n.h]
36 : Jealous
37 : Little Things
38 : Begin Again
**Interview Questions**
*Character Interview (2)*
39 : Cleavage [h.s]
40 : Picture Perfect [s.e]
41 : Stone Cold
42 : Hands of Love
43 : Yours
44 : Up All Night

30 : Tacos and Hot Bods

98.2K 1.1K 222
By Carefree2222

Authors note at the end. It's semi-long. Rainbows, Rawr, Scibble! xx Shoutout to beckyjane9.

Everything Has Changed - Taylor Swift & ED SHEERAN.

Fabulous banner on the side made by futureworldleader! I love banners. I almost cried... Okay, on with the story.

Chapter 30 : Tacos and Hot Bods

"You can't be serious," Sebastian grumbled, staring at each of us in disbelief.

I bit my tongue, holding in any laughter. If he volunteered to cook for us, I feel bad for the guy. He had no idea what he was signing up for. I mean, this is us we're talking about. We're not your average group of young adults that make anyones' life easier. No, we make living difficult. I'd quit my job within four minutes if I was him. After doing so, I'd sit in a corner and think about the everyday struggles people face.

Just kidding. We really aren't that bad when you think about it...

Who am I kidding? I'd hate to be Sebastian. Instead of having to face us, I would lock each and every one of us in a room full of stuffed animals and Barbie dolls.

Better yet, make us fight to the death for entertainment. The Hunger Games, One Direction edition.

"Salt water? Is that really an option for lunch!?" He asked, narrowing his eyes at Harry.

I slapped my hands over my face as Harry doubled over into laughter. The moment Sebastian asked us what we wanted for lunch, that's when all the ridiculous options were thrown into the air. Well, half of them were okay if that counts for anything.

Tacos,

Sea water,

Nothing,

Josh Devine,

Peanut butter Sandwiches,

Play-doh,

Everything in the world

and boobs.

"I say we vote!" Niall proposed.

Un-shielding my eyes, I glanced across the pool to gaze at the Irish boy laying lazily on his chaise lounge. He rested his arms behind his head, pursing his lips as we all looked at him.

"That's not a bad idea at all," Zayn said.

I snorted loudly, grabbing everyone's attention. "What's the point? Half of the options we were given was total poo. I say we go with the only legit one, tacos!"

Decision making with eight other people wasn't exactly civilized. We all have our own preferences. Some want boobs, while others want everything the world has to offer.

Glancing at everyone, they nodded in agreement. Sebastian shook his head, mumbling something under his breath and stormed off into the kitchen.

"Do you think he hates us?" Summer asked.

"Of course not! We're a fun group of people," Louis answered in reply.

The entire room grew silent.

"I don't think that's entirely true," Liam spoke up softly. He turned over to lay on his stomach. "You guys seem to be giving Sebastian a hard time."

"What do you mean 'you guys'? Last time I checked, you wanted to eat me for lunch!" Josh shouted, rising to his feet.

Out of all the options, I'd say boobs would be the worst.

"I was joking. Besides, you don't even seem that delectable, mate."

At that second, 'Oh's' filled the room and echoed throughout. Louis jumped from his seat to give Liam a high five. Josh stared at him from where he was standing, chuckling and running his fingers through his damp hair. He shot Liam a thumbs up.

"One point for Liam, ladies and gents. Zero for the rest of us. Now, I just thought of a brilliant game we can play," Harry told us, smirking.

The moment me and the curly haired one met eyes, I quickly looked away. I like to think of this as my own game. A game that I only I know about: The silent treatment. It's the oldest trick in the book. Besides, the idiot deserves it.

"Who's in?"

"I don't know, mate. Your games usually get us into some sort of trouble," Liam pointed out.

"I'm in!" Louis shouted. Bolting to the other side of the pool, he threw his arm over Harry's shoulder and smiled in our direction.

Behind them, Niall rose to his feet and joined the two.

"Everyone is in this game by default. No questions asked," Harry announced.

Games never worked out in my favor. If it turns out to be some sort of competition, may the best man win! Which will obviously be me in all cases.

"Welcome to the first annual hot bods contest where your hottest female and male will be chosen-"

Josh groaned loudly, cutting the curly haired boy off. "I don't like this game already."

"That's too bad, lad. You never know, you might be crowned hottest male," Harry replied, wagging his eyebrows.

"I know who the hottest female already is!" Niall called out, smiling from ear to ear.

I tuned in. There is only three girls here. What are the chances of him picking me? I snorted, glancing to my right. Summer stood from her seat, stretching her arms out over her head.

Chances are very slim when competing against someone like Summer.

"Summer Evans!" Niall shouted.

She squealed, bolting in his direction to pull the Irish boy into an embrace. He wrapped his arms around her, resting his face in the crook of her neck.

"I don't know. That's considered cheating in my book! They are practically dating," I said, crossing my arms over my chest. "Of course he's going to pick her."

Niall shot his head in my direction, narrowing his eyes at me. "Have you seen her face?"

Summer turned to me with a huge smile on her face. Her big brown eyes sparkled with life. Summer was one of those gorgeous women. The dimple on her left cheek only added to her cuteness.

"She looks like my mom," I teased, smiling slyly.

The others snickered and turned away from Summer to hide their faces. She pouted, pulling Niall closer as she pretended to cry.

"What a baby," I mumbled.

"Alright, everyone, let's get the game started, shall we? I am your host Zayn Malik and welcome to The Hot Bods contest. Can I have all the men on that side of the pool, please?" Zayn asked, pointing to the side of the pool Harry is on.

Slowly, the boys made their way over and stood in a line facing me. I felt awkward as they all looked my way, a naked feeling washing over me.

"Summer and Lauren, just stand off to the side, please," Zayn instructed.

Hesitating a bit, Summer peeled herself from Niall and headed off to the side with Lauren. The two sat by the poolside and stuck their bare legs in the water. They swung their feet around wildly, creating small splashes and ripples. Summer and Lauren's laughter filled my ears, making a small smile spread across my lips. It took so little to amuse the two. 

Tearing my eyes away from them, I watched as Zayn stood beside Josh at the end of the line. The boys shoved each other playfully, rocking the line a bit.

"Ella, it's your job to vote the two hottest males. The final two will go head to head and will be judged by everyone. Good luck and same rule applies for the females." Zayn told me, smiling.

My eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets. Contests like these were only meant to destroy people, but then again, so is every contest. The moment I pick one boy, the others that didn't get chosen will bite my head off.

Why?

Because, they will think I don't like their body. For God's sake, they were now doing everything in their power to get chosen. Flexing, posing and smirking all sexily and what-not.

By 'they' I mean Harry. There's no way in hell I'm going to choose him after drawing a thing thing on my face. That's unacceptable and punishable by law, or something like that. I refuse to even look at him right now. This is pay back. A boy absolutely hates the silent treatment.

Normal males, anyway. It's safe to say Harry Styles isn't your average eighteen year old boy. That's a good thing in some cases. 

"Come on, Ella, you know you want to choose me," the curly haired boy said, motioning towards his body.

I snarled, shaking my head in disagreement. The need to take a small glance at his bare upper body came over me, but I bit down on the urge. "I vote Josh!"

The boys eyes widened in shock before they chuckled, earning a look from Harry.

"That's right, lads, you can learn a thing or two from me," Josh said, flipping his hair. The others turned and watched him as he walked off and joined the girls.

"One more to go, Ella," Liam told me.

I bit the inside of my lip, glancing at each of the boys aside from Harry. They all have a nice body, honestly. Me being attracted to Harry makes me want to choose him. Besides, his body is to die for! But I won't give him the benefit of the doubt.

"Zayn Malik!" I shouted, pointing to him.

He smirked, nodding his head as if he'd known he was going to be chosen.

"You don't think I have a nice, sexy body, Ella?" Niall asked, poking his bottom lip out.

Meeting eyes with him, I hunched over a bit, sighing. "All of you have nice, sexy bodies, but it's hard choosing just two of you."

"You think we all have nice, sexy bodies?" Louis wondered, smiling.

I looked at him, squinting my eyes. "What's with the weird look on your face?" 

"She just said you have a weird looking face, mate!" Harry shouted, pointing to his band mate.

Louis frowned, looking at me with puppy dog eyes. "Is that really how you feel, Ella darling?"

"Louis, you and all the boys are very handsome. All of you, except for Harry," I told him, smirking.

Each of the boys laughed at my response and glanced at Harry to see the look on his face. He chuckled, shaking his head as he looked down at the ground, his damp hair moving along with him in the process.

"The tension in this room is ridiculous," Lauren pointed out, adjusting her bikini.

I glanced at the girl quickly. This is the first time I've heard her speak all day.The girl ran her fingers through her hair, removing all strands of hair that was shielding her eyes. Beside her, Summer rose to her feet, water dripping down from her legs as removed her feet from the water. Meeting eyes with me, she motioned me over. Obeying, I walked over to the red headed girl and stood beside her. She nudged my side gently, turning her head to look at me. "What are you doing?"

I pursed my lips. "What do you mean?"

"That thing you're doing with Harry right now," she whispered, glancing at the boys.

I shrugged. "It's payback for making Zayn draw that inappropriate thing on my face."

She laughed. Cocking my head to the side, I gave her a serious look. "Hey, stop laughing! It wasn't funny."

Summer shut her mouth closed, smiling from ear to ear. "You've got to admit, it was a little funny."

I snarled at her, disagreeing. "I'll draw a female's part on your face. Then you will see just how funny it really is."

Her face fell completely. "I'm going to pass on that offer."

I smiled in victory, crossing my arms over my chest. As a child, it was nearly impossible for me to win all arguments with my mother. She came up with the lamest responses to everything. But of course, since then, I have become an evil mastermind.

"What are you going to do when Harry talks to you?" Summer wondered. She raised an eyebrow, cocking her head to the side.

I glanced around in thought and shrugged once I came up with a simple answer. "Continue to ignore him, duh."

She snorted, nodding her head in dissaproval.

I completely turned to face her. "Have a better idea, miss?"

The girl smirked, wagging her eyebrows. "Of course, child. I'm Summer Evans, winner of all games with the opposite sex-"

"Hasn't your mom ever told you to never tell lies?" I asked, cutting her off. 

Summer gave me a bored expression. Rolling her eyes, she waved my question away and looked at me seriously. "If you're going to play this game, you have to be consistent. Don't look at him or even talk to him. I'm sure you know it'll drive him nuts. Wait, why are you doing this?"

"Because the idiot-"

"I choose Ella Strauss!" A familiar voice shouted. 

Tearing my eyes away from Summer, I glanced at each of the boys and met eyes with Harry. He smirked, winked at me and slowly grazed his teeth against his bottom lip. "Ella is the sexiest female here," he added, not looking away from me. 

"It's hot bod, Haz. We are choosing hot bods, not sexiness," Louis told him.

"Technically it's the same thing," Zayn said in reply.

My body stiffened each moment me and Harry continued to stare at each other. The second he realized the effect he had on me at this moment, he chuckled. His green eyes lit up in amusement. I wanted to hit him, but at the same time, I wanted the boy to hug me and never let go.

"Ella, you suck at every game known to man. Look away!" Summer whispered, nudging my side. 

The kitchen door swinging open came to my attention, making me look as Sebastian came into the room with a tray full of tacos. He placed them on the table closest to us before strolling back into the kitchen again, avoiding all eye contact. Within the time he came and left, the entire room grew silent. We stared at the plate of tacos, not moving a single muscle. I swallowed nervously, realizing I'm farthest from the delicious snack placed out for us. 

"Game is over,"Niallwhispered loud enough for everyone to hear.

If I continue to stand here, some one such as Niall could get the food before me and devour it all. No, I can't let that happen. What if Sebastian cooked all the supply of taco shells we have? 

Someone is going to lose this game and it isn't going to be me. 

Not hesitating any longer, I pushed myself to make a break for it. Seconds after I moved, the others followed in suit. I screamed loudly as the plate neared closer in range. I kept my eye on the prize, but the moment I realized I wasn't going to get to it first, I groaned. 

Reaching the plate, I stopped in my tracks and reached for a taco with a warm smile on my face. Niall stopped beside me, but within seconds, his body collided with the table, making the tacos go crashing to the ground.

I clutched a taco in my hand. It was the only one saved from such a terrible end. 

The entire room grew silent aside from a few curse words being shouted in frustration. I tore my eyes from the murder scene and glanced at my friends. 

Each of them stared at me with wide eyes.

For a moment I questioned the looks they gave me, but it quickly clicked in my head. All but one taco fell to the ground and unfortunately, that taco rested in my hand. The fate of the world lies on this hand.

"I thought of a new game we can play," Louis said, his eyes not leaving the taco in my hand. 

"And what game is that?" Niall asked. 

"Capture the taco."

At that second, all pairs of hands reached out for me. I screamed at the top of my lungs and made a beeline for my room. 

This isn't going to end well in my favor. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Two months. Took me TWO MONTHS to upload this chapter. I can totally understand if you all hate me x) School is no joke. Then I have a social life and a job. It's just... ugh. I have a 7 paged research paper due in about 2-3 weeks -___-

I understand how much some of you love this story. I don't mind the 'upload soon' comments, but all I ask is don't be rude about it. I told you guys school is my main priority, but some of you (very few, not calling anyone out) didn't understand that and left me nasty comments and messages. That angers and upsets me.

Another thing, it's sort of, kind of rude to advertise your story on my own story. I understand some of you want your story read, but MY STORY isn't the place to ask me. You can private message me OR post on my message board. I was going to let it slide, but when I noticed it was repetitive, it got frustrating. Please don't advertise your story on mine. I have other places for that.

The last thing I want is to seem mean, so sorry if I come off that way. Please understand where I'm coming from on this..

ARLIGHT. Enough of that. On to SHIP NAMES.

Hellary : 73 votes

Hella : 93 votes

HELLA is the winner by majority vote x) I HAD TO GO THROUGH 312 COMMENTS. My eyes started to burn. I was afraid to blink xD

Oh well. Anyway, if you haven't heard One Direction's new song Little Things or haven't watched the video, do so. Please. It made me cry. Why? It's just so perfect. That song is totally going to be included in this story one way or another. I mean what? I didn't just say that... ;D

Did you know, One Direction knows about this site? How WICKED would it be if they were reading this story? What if one of the boys is reading this.... FIAWEUA;OJF. Hi! I don't know, I think I come off as a little weird. HAH. Anyway, I doubt they are reading this lol. 

I think that's all I had to say.... OH, HIT THAT VOTE BUTTON! DROP A COMMENT! :) Please and thank you lol.

I do hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Took me 2 months to write.........  I don't know. I felt a little rusty. Was it rusty? Did you like it? PLEASE LET ME KNOW D':

Thank you all for sticking by me even though I haven't uploaded in 2 months. 7,000+ votes, 3,000+ fans is truely amazing. I thank you all. I LOVE YOU IN A NON WEIRD WAY.

Until next time xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.2K 244 18
Hiiii, so it's May 1st 2014 and I'd like to say that this story is really, really cringy. I wrote this when all of us were 'carrots' soo it's bad. Re...
12.1K 449 31
“What the hell are you doing?” I spat at Zayn. He just pulled away from her to look at me. “Get your hands away from my sister.” “Harry I’m so so...
1.6M 15.4K 199
What's it called? That's what they are! I just really love 1D and writing about my bizarre life. YOU SHOULD READ THIS...or not. idrc :) ~~~~~~~~~~...
7.1K 160 7
**COMPLETE** Louis is picked to appear on Love Island when a friend signs him up. He is pessimistic about the whole situation. That is until he meets...