the dollhouse | h.s.

By wintersnowlarry

Everyone is mad. Everyone is insane; slowly falling off the deep edges of their own psychotically twisted min... More

- CAST -
The Dollhouse // Harry Styles
one / disclaimer *MUST READ*
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
epilogue
THE END.
What have I been up to?

thirty four

161K 5.7K 7.3K
By wintersnowlarry

-

Holly

-

Today is Niall's birthday. And as Harry only recently announced, today is his party. The party will be held at Niall's dollhouse and honestly, I can't wait... I think it'll be really, really fun, especially since this time us girls can dress a little more casual than overdressed to the extremes. The girls and I are still wearing lovey clothing, to keep our must needed elegance, but we're not going to be as fancily dressed as last time at Niall's.

"I'm so excited to see Fran!" Evie sarcastically says while coating her lusciously long lashes in heavy black mascara.

"C'mon, Evie, at least try to be nice to her" Liz says while helping Macy zip up her red lace peplum top.

"It's hard to even try to be nice to her. She's just a stuck up whore" Lola says, rolling her eyes and flipping through the pages of a gossip magazine.

"Hey, Holly, can you help me pick a lipstick shade?" Juliet calls from the bathroom. I go to meet her.

"Um..." I look at the many varieties of different lipstick colours in Juliet's massive makeup kit, "I like the light pink one" I say, pointing to the lipstick.

"Okay." Juliet says, starting to apply the lipstick to her lips.

I start to walk off before Juliet asks me to come back for a second.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"So... What did you and Harry do yesterday?" Juliet asks, fixing her silky black hair in the mirror.

"Uh... You know, nothing much. Just went to a park, it was alright." I shrug.

"Anything happen? Like, anything interesting?"

"Uh," I take a second to think if I should tell Juliet Harry and I kissed again or not, "no... Nothing happened."

"Okay."

An awkward atmosphere surrounds the bathroom for a few seconds, "Uh, we should go downstairs. The girls are already down"

Juliet and I go downstairs, and the girls and Harry are already in the limo, so we hurry in there.

The whole drive is forty minutes, and all we do is talk about random things and gossip about Fran, I don't though, because to be honest, I don't really mind her... She's a bit of a bitch, but that's just some people I guess.

I notice Clive isn't in the limo like last time. He's probably with the other boys or already at Niall's. Clive creeps me out... His incredible instinct to know about everything, his ravishing handsome looks that can make any girls heart throb, his mysterious personality that no one can unravel. I don't really like the mysterious ones.

| Niall's Dollhouse |

Niall and Fran greet us all kindly as we walk into the gorgeous mansion filled with historic and authentic yet modernly beautiful furniture.

Everywhere I look I see people drinking expensive wine and having a good time.

I see Ara sitting down on a purple velvet chair, and I go to greet her.

"Hi!" I say, greeting Ara with a big hug.

"Hi, Holly" Ara smiles, putting her red, curly hair behind her shoulders.

"How are you?" I ask, taking a seat next to her.

"I'm fine. How are you? Have you found out who the murderer is yet?"

"Ara, this isn't just a little task that can be completed overnight."

"It was for me. Trust me, the longer you take finding out who the culprit is, the more time you're wasting" Ara takes a small sip from her alcoholic drink.

"I'm... I'm working on it, okay?"

"Oka-"

Ara is cut off by Fran who barges into the conversation with a full wine glass, "Hi, girls!"

"Hey, Fran." Ara and I say at the same time with a plain expression.

"What's going on?" Fran says, pulling her sapphire blue dress up to cover her cleavage.

"Nothing much" Ara says and I nod.

"Are you guys best friends? You look like best friends! Aw, that's cute. Dolly and Lara." Fran says, fake smiling.

"We're pretty good friends" I say.

"I think I heard someone call my name. I'll come back to chat later, babes. Bye Dolly and Lara!" Fran gets up from her chair.

"Bye Fern!" I say, waving and suddenly stopping Fran in her tracks.

"Fern? It's Fran" Fran gives Ara and I a mean look and puts her hand on her hip.

"It's Holly and Ara" I fake smile and Fran walks away.

Ara and I talk about everything that's happened in The Dollhouse so far. Both our stories are pretty different. Ara felt happily and in some way privileged after Louis got her... She apparently had been going through some really rough times, and ran away from home. She said Louis was the closest thing she had to a forbidden rescue into a twisted kind of safety.

"Oh my god," Ara says, "look at Juliet; she's already drunk"

I take a glance at Juliet, who has two wine glasses in her hand and her other hand is in the air randomly swinging while she loudly talks to Dakota, who seems to not care as she ignores Juliet and stares at her finely painted blue nails.

"Come on, girls, we're heading out to the rose garden for dinner now" Macy tells Ara and I.

Macy, Ara and I walk outside to the rose garden. And as soon as my eyes witness the beautiful layout of everything in the rose garden, my jaw drops with excitement and surprise of such beauty. There are hedges filled with red roses lined and finishing where the huge crystal water fountain is at the end of the garden, where behind that are extremely tall trees blocking the outside world from this extravagant venue. The dark night sky twinkles with stars and the full moon glows upon us all. In the middle of the rose garden is set a long table filled with fancy cloches, dishes of gourmet food, fresh fruit, and cocktails.

I take a seat next to Janet and Harry, as Ara and Macy go to sit next to Mina who looks to be having a little argument with Juliet next to her.

Niall, from the end of the table, stands up and taps his wine glass with his fork, indicating he wishes to say something. Everyone quiets down.

"Hello, everyone. I'd like to thank you all for being here, eat as much as you can and drink as much as you can," Niall chuckles, "let's all have fun tonight"

After Niall's little toast, everyone claps and soon returns back to conversation.

"Yesterday was fun" Harry says to me, his sparkling green eyes starring into my blue ones.

"It was" I giggle.

"Hello, Janet" Harry greets Janet.

"Hi!" Janet smiles, quickly fixing her pixie cut brown hair.

Harry, Janet and I have a chat and eat the delicious food the waiters and chefs have prepared for us. The food is amazing and it's even better to eat it with Harry and Janet at my sides. I haven't talked to Janet in a while, and I've missed her sweet, warming personality. She's such a lovely person to know.

-

Harry

-

Holly, Janet and I are having a nice conversation when all of a sudden, from behind us we hear a deep, clear voice.

"Is there room for another?" We turn around to see Clive, and as soon as I lay my eyes on him, my mood drastically turns annoyed and angered.

"Dearest Niall Horan, happy birthday" Clive says to Niall, giving a small and fake smile. I roll my eyes at his falseness... I know he hates Niall, he's told me before. He says Niall's too bubbly.

Clive pulls up a chair next to me, and that's when I know he's just trying to annoy me.

"How are you?" Clive asks me, pouring himself some wine.

"What do you want?" I sigh.

"Just being friendly! So that Sarah Newman girl, it's like she was destined to die"

"Whatever" I roll my eyes.

Clive still tries to make conversation with me, but our short talks are boring with no certain topic. I have to admit, I am a bit pissed off that Clive stole me away from my conversation with Holly and Janet. I don't really care about Janet, sure she's really nice and all, but I just wanted to talk to Holly. I'm happy talking to her.

| 3 Hours Later |

Everyone is inside drinking alcohol but maintaining their class... All except Juliet and Fran; they seem to be pissed drunk.

I'm leaning on a wall in the living room talking to Holly about embarrassing moments. I don't even know how we got to this topic, it's most likely the drinks talking not us.

"So, I was about to jump off the rock into the river," Holly laughs, "but I'm a chicken, like, I'll admit, so instead of actually jumping off, I accidentally slipped and slid down the rock, cutting open my thigh and butt cheek and drowning in the water... That was fun!" Holly says between laughs.

"What the hell?" I make a confused face, "How could you drown? You're a swimmer?"

"Well, yeah! But I don't know!" Holly throws her hands in their air, "I was in the moment... I don't know, it was embarrassing, it hurt and now there is a scar all across my thigh and butt cheek" I sigh in remembrance of complete embarrassment.

"That's a good mental image" I say sarcastically, laughing.

"Okay, your turn, your most embarrassing moment."

"Alright... Um, gee, I don't know? Once I tripped over in public?"

Holly gives me a boring, plain look, indicating that she knew I wasn't trying.

"Okay, well, in the eighth grade I really liked this girl Melanie Werasen. Every time I was near her I got nervous. And one day, she was talking to me and I was talking to her... It was great, like, I wasn't even nervous. Well, until I peed my pants and she never talked to me again."

"Melanie Werasen, huh?" Holly pokes my shoulder jokingly.

"Slipping on a one hundred thousand foot rock and cutting open your butt cheek, huh?" I mimic Holly.

"It wasn't one hundred thousand feet," Holly crosses her arms, "but it was really tall, and it hurt!"

"Aw, little Holly" I make a fake sad face and give Holly a small hug as she chuckles and rolls her gorgeous blue eyes.

Holly and I are cut off by an extremely drunk Juliet, her big brown eyes bloodshot and her body language slouchy.

"Harry, can you come with me for a quick sec?" Juliet whispers in my ear.

"I'll be back, Holly" I wave goodbye to Holly and she goes to talk to Dakota and Lola.

Juliet takes my hand and drags me upstairs.

I follow Juliet into Niall's guest bedroom. The guest bedroom is really nice. The bed sheets are red silk, the walls are painted a pretty shade of light blue, and the window at the back of the room is big enough to look at the whole view of the rose garden and starry night sky.

"Any reason we're here, Juliet?"

Juliet takes my hand and we both have a seat on the bed.

"I just wanted to talk. We haven't in a long time."

"Okay."

"How was it with Holls yesterday?"

"Fine... Lots of fun"

"But like... Why'd you go with Holly? You haven't went out with Liz or someone in a while"

"I don't know" I shrug.

"You've got really pretty eyes, Harry" Juliet says, wrapping he arms around me.

"Thanks" I quietly say, slightly pushing her off me.

Juliet starts to put her hands on me and trying to get her lips to mine, in desire of any type of sexual interaction.

"Juliet..."

Juliet passionately plants her plush pink lips onto mine, and we engage in a long kiss.

"Juliet, don't do that." I say, pulling out of the kiss.

"Why? Why, Harry? Why is it all about Holly now? You're just throwing away what we had like it was nothing. I fucking loved you Harry, I still do." Juliet bursts, tears flooding her eyes.

"Juliet."

"I love you, Harry. You don't even notice me anymore. It's like I'm not here, I fucking hate it. I fucking ha-"

"Juliet, enough." I give Juliet a serious look.

"No! I hate it, I hate it. I fucking hate Holly!"

"Juliet! Calm down! I don't know whether this is because of the loss of Sarah, or-"

"Oh my god..." Juliet yells, crossing her arms and shaking her head.

"But she had to go. She started a fire a-"

"Fucking hell, Harry! You're completely oblivious!" Juliet yells and throws her hands in the air,

"I started the fire."

A/N: Juliet started the fire. haha y'all thought it was Holly. If you're confused, Holly just THINKS she started the fire, but she didn't... And that's what got you all to believe because I am clever.

Do you guys ship Hollarry or Harriet?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.1K 126
──── π€πƒπŽπ‘π„ π˜πŽπ” ❛ lately you've been on my π™’π™žπ™£π™™ ❜ οΉ™π—Œπ—ˆπ–Όπ—‚π–Ίπ—… 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 ﹚ οΉ™ 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 π—Œπ—π—’οΏ½...
1.1M 33.7K 101
Just as things were starting to come together, everything slipped away. A tragic series of events forces Kate to learn her love story backward while...
818 44 21
You just don't expect it in your life that one minute you all happy & stuff and the next minute someone trying to kill you. You just don't. But then...
72.5K 4.7K 36
Okay, so he's impressed. This person is amazing at what they do. Maybe even better- no. Harry closes his laptop after exiting his browser and places...