The Fake Boyfriend

By ChiinieBae

Jungkook just wanted to steal some expensive stuff from the apartment of the girl that he's been eyeing for a... More

Foreword
Prologue
TFB - 1
TFB - 2
TFB - 3
TFB - 4
TFB - 5
TFB - 6
TFB - 8
TFB - 9
TFB - 10
TFB - 11
TFB - 12
TFB - 13
TFB - 14
TFB - 15
TFB - 16
TFB - 17
TFB - 18
TFB - 19
TFB - 20
TFB - 21
TFB - 22
TFB - 23
TFB - 24
TFB - 25
TFB - 26
TFB -27
TFB - 28
TFB - 29
TFB - 30
TFB - 31
TFB - 32
TFB - 33
TFB - 34
TFB - 35
TFB - 36
TFB - 37
TFB - 38
TFB - 39
TFB - 40
TFB - 41
TFB - 42
TFB - 43
TFB - 44
TFB - 45
TFB - 46
TFB - 47
promotion
TFB - 48
TFB - 49
TFB - 50
TFB - 51
TFB - 52
TFB - 53
TFB - 54
TFB - 55
TFB - 56
TFB - 57: #LoveUnfolding
Chii's message
shameless plugging
announcement

TFB - 7

2.3K 146 40
By ChiinieBae

True to her words, Jisoo did tell Chii to send Jungkook the address instead of her sending it to him. And now, he is currently standing in front of an expensive restaurant where he will have his lunch with his girlfriend's mother. Jungkook can't stop the thundering beat of his heart, it is his first time to have lunch with Jisoo's mother and now that Jisoo seems upset with him, he doubted that the girl will join them today.

"Yo-yo man! Wassup man!" He deliberately turned his head to the side and was greeted by Chii's face.

"H-Hi" He stammers and bows slightly to the girl.

"Yo man! Wassup? Why are you still here outside?" Chii asked when she finally stops few meters away from him.

"I just arrive seconds before you."

"Oh. I see, man!"

He looked at Chii skeptically, the girl seems so different than he saw her a few hours ago. "Are you...are you alright?" He asked carefully.

"Oh yeah. I am perfectly fine. I just had an overdose of Yoongi's cuteness and an overdose of chocolate. I'm fine just a bit hyper." Chii chirped in with her extra cheerful voice.

He looks behind Chii hoping for that familiar purple hair to ease his anxiety but was disappointed when that person did not appear. Chii, on the other hand, notices the frown etched in Jungkook's handsome face, yes Jungkook is handsome but she preferred cute guys with a gummy smile.

"If you are hoping to see Jisoo, well, I am disappointedly telling you. Your girlfriend is having PMS tantrums. She wants to drown herself in work but don't worry lover boy, your girlfriend will surely come around." Chii reassured him, but it wasn't enough to appease the said guy.

"Come on, you don't want to make your mother-in-law waiting, won't you?"

"She's not my...my mother-in-law." He mumbles as he was dragged inside the restaurant.

"Sure. Whatever you say, big guy!"

They skipped inside the restaurant and just like what he predicted the interior of the restaurant was screaming richness, and him being the poor guy seems to be out of place with just his simple old shirt and ripped jeans and old sneakers.

"Auntie!" Chii excitedly calls out as she runs towards the middle-aged woman and dragged the poor Jungkook with her.

"Chii, darling. It's so nice to see you again." Jisoo's mother said before planting a kiss on the girl's cheek.

"It's nice to see you again also auntie."

Jisoo's mother's eyes averted until they fell on Jungkook who is quietly and shyly standing behind Chii.

"Oh, my dear Jungkook. Come here, my son." Jisoo's mother's voice sounds like a lullaby and he shyly makes his way towards the lady to greet her.

When he finally stops in front of Jisoo's mother, the lady did not hesitate to pull him into a warm-motherly hug. "I miss you so much, son. I'm so glad to see you again."

"I...I...I miss you too...mom." He shyly replied with a crimson red face.

Never in his whole existence, he experiences being treated like a son and no one has ever showered him with little motherly attention from his own mother. And now, someone is willingly wanted to shower him with love and affection, who isn't a bit related to him.

Jisoo's mother smiles fondly at him before caressing his hair of course motherly way. When Jisoo's mother notices that her own daughter isn't present she throw Chii a questioning look.

"Chii dearie, where is my beautiful yet ungrateful daughter?" Chii laughed while Jungkook looks like his eyes will come out any second.

"Well, Jisoo got jealous over someone and decided to throw tantrums by ignoring her boyfriend and drowning herself to work. She said and I quote; 'I don't want to see my handsome boyfriend for a while. It'll just remind me of what happened earlier.' Close quote."

Jisoo's mother chuckles and helped Jungkook to take a seat beside her.

"Typical of my daughter. She easily gets jealous. I must remind you Jungkook, my daughter is a very jealous type of girl and she has a tendency to ignore you but I will tell you a secret. The only way to appease my stubborn daughter, all you have to do is to shower her with affection and kiss her on the cheek, then viola! Everything is back to normal."

He gulped down after hearing that statement. Easy to say but hard to do. Especially when we are not even a real couple.

"Anyway, my son here seems to be in trouble, I'll just phone my annoying daughter to tell her to bring her butt in here, or else I'll bring her beloved boyfriend with me." Jisoo's mother cheekily said.

After three rings, the phone was answered.

"Hello?"

"Ya! Where do you think you are? Why aren't you still here?"

"Mom! What's your problem? I am busy right now, can you bother me later?"

"Is that how I thought you to answer your mother? You ungrateful daughter of mine."

"Oh please, mom! Stop with your drama, like really stop. I am busy."

"You little chicken! You come here this instant. And I swear Jisoo, I will bring your boyfriend somewhere that you'll have a hard time looking for him."

Jisoo's mother put down her phone and took it to the menu list on their table. "We'll just wait for Jisoo in a few minutes. Now, why don't we all choose for our lunch, hmm?"

Jungkook took the menu placed in front of him and his eyes widen and he feels kind of dizzy upon seeing the prices of the food. Dang! The food cost his entire salary for a week.

As if feeling Jungkook's dilemma, Mrs. Kim placed her hand above his. "Sweetheart, don't worry about the price. My daughter will pay for everything."

"And why would I pay for everything, when you're the one who decided to have this lunch?"

Three pairs of eyes look at the person who just talks and Mrs. Kim smiles widen.

"Finally, my beautiful daughter has finally arrived. I did not expect you to be here this fast." Mrs. Kim commented.

Jisoo takes a sit beside Chii, across Jungkook. And now the couple is facing each other.

"The office is just a block away from here." She nonchalantly answered, grabbing Chii's drink in the process.

"So, what's the agenda behind this lunch?"

Mrs. Kim feigned a hurtful face. "How can you accuse your mother like that? I call you for lunch because I miss my baby girl. And now, she accused me of having a hidden agenda for this lunch."

Jungkook panic seeing the tears roll down Mrs. Kim's face, while Chhi is giggling and Jisoo just rolls her eyes.

"Oh please mom, stop with your drama. I am not a kid anymore; I will not fall for those antics of yours. Now please, tell me what you really want. The whole world knows that you have something to ask of me that's why you suddenly wanted to see me in the middle of the week."

"Oh my gosh! Jungkook did you see how your girlfriend treats her own mother? She really is ungrateful and she does not deserve you." Mrs. Kim continues sobbing making the guy panic even more.

"M-mom please, stop crying." Jungkook pleads as he comforts the woman whose body is all over him.

"Mom please, stop making Jungkook panic. The guy really believes you are crying." Jisoo said and Chii burst out laughing.

"Oh!" Mrs. Kim pulls away from Jungkook and wipes the fake tears in her eyes before smiling sheepishly at the young fella.

"You are such a sweetheart, Jungkook. I wish you really are my own son rather than that girl..." Pointed at Jisoo. "who is a very ungrateful daughter that never cares about her mother's feelings."

"Oh please, mom! It's not like I have a choice to be your daughter." Jisoo sarcastically answered earning 'brat' from her mother.

Jungkook looks dumb watching how Jisoo and her mother talk to each other, they don't really treat each other like a mother and daughter, rather they treat each other like friends.

"Come on, let's order. I'm ravished." Chii said and call a waiter for their orders.

Since Jungkook got dizzy with all the expensive prices Mrs. Kim helped him to pick something to eat. After making their orders the three women continue talking while Jungkook stays quiet listening to what they are talking about without understanding all of it.

"So mom, what do you really want?" Jisoo asked after the foods arrive.

Mrs. Kim pulls down her chopstick and drinks some of her tea before talking to her daughter about the real deal behind the lunch since there really is a hidden agenda.

"Well, you remember Eunwoo, right?"

Jisoo's eyebrows rose as she nods her head. "Yeah. He was the guy that you've been pinning for me to date before I introduced Jungkook."

Jungkook's eyes widen after knowing that Mrs. Kim is talking about the guy that she has been pinning for her daughter before.

Why would Mrs. Kim talk about that guy when he, Jeon Jungkook, a.k.a Jisoo's boyfriend - fine - fake boyfriend is around? Doesn't she like me for her daughter? But she said she likes me then why is she bringing that guy up?

"So, what about him?" Jisoo asked without any interest in her voice and she isn't ashamed of that.

"You see, Eunwoo just came back from New York and your auntie Dayum talked about you to her son. And Eunwoo wants to meet you. She said that her son is interested in you."

Now he is frowning, if the guy likes her daughter and she knew that she is seeing someone, someone who is he thought it's just a pretend, she looks like she's happy knowing that Eunwoo or whatever his name is interested in her daughter.

"So, what is it for me? I'm still not interested." Jisoo waved her chopstick in dismissal before taking a California roll.

"What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to go on a date with him." Mrs. Kim said with mischievous in her eyes.

"WHAT?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 1.7K 23
wherein, bts jungkook and blackpink lisa are entangled in myriads of problems, the core of it being them to date as a media play. ━ idol!jk x idol!li...
58.4K 2.5K 10
Two exes that are college students and still share an apartment 4 months after breaking up. They haven't gotten over each other and both of them have...
Without you By ^^

Fanfiction

16.4K 561 59
Jungkook rejected his mates and they did as well, both parties were convinced that they will be fine without each other, well that was the case until...
9.5K 370 28
Park Jimin gets an unwanted admirer as soon as he starts his university life. To get rid of this unwanted admirer, his friends recommend him to get a...