The Fake Boyfriend

By ChiinieBae

Jungkook just wanted to steal some expensive stuff from the apartment of the girl that he's been eyeing for a... More

Foreword
Prologue
TFB - 1
TFB - 2
TFB - 4
TFB - 5
TFB - 6
TFB - 7
TFB - 8
TFB - 9
TFB - 10
TFB - 11
TFB - 12
TFB - 13
TFB - 14
TFB - 15
TFB - 16
TFB - 17
TFB - 18
TFB - 19
TFB - 20
TFB - 21
TFB - 22
TFB - 23
TFB - 24
TFB - 25
TFB - 26
TFB -27
TFB - 28
TFB - 29
TFB - 30
TFB - 31
TFB - 32
TFB - 33
TFB - 34
TFB - 35
TFB - 36
TFB - 37
TFB - 38
TFB - 39
TFB - 40
TFB - 41
TFB - 42
TFB - 43
TFB - 44
TFB - 45
TFB - 46
TFB - 47
promotion
TFB - 48
TFB - 49
TFB - 50
TFB - 51
TFB - 52
TFB - 53
TFB - 54
TFB - 55
TFB - 56
TFB - 57: #LoveUnfolding
Chii's message
shameless plugging
announcement

TFB - 3

3.2K 203 7
By ChiinieBae

Jungkook standing outside his apartment with his landlord. He's begging him not to kick him out of his house, and that he'll pay him with all his debts real soon.

"Mr. Song please, just give me another more month. I will definitely pay you." He pleads. He can't just lose his home in the middle of his hardship.

Mr. Song, a forty-year-old beard man sigh as he shook his head. "I've been giving you enough time Jungkook. I should have kicked you months ago if it isn't for your little brother, but I really needed money for my son's college."

"I know. But Mr. Song, this time, I promise that I will pay you every single cent. Just please don't kick me out."

"I'm sorry son, business is business. And besides, the new occupant already paid for this apartment. I really need a money buddy." Mr. Song pats his shoulder before walking inside his now-former apartment.

Jungkook hung his head low, heartbreaking knowing that at the end of the day, he doesn't have any house to rest. He looked at the stuff that Mr. Song pack. At least Mr. Song packed their stuff neatly. He and his brother don't own many things, which explains why he's only pulling one suitcase and one big shoulder bag.

He miserably walks beside the pavement; he does not have any idea where to go. He only has a dollar in his pocket and it's not even enough to buy himself some decent food. He felt exhausted from the entire job that he had the entire day. He has to work harder and pay lots of money for his little brother who is in the hospital. His little Jaewon needed an operation and he needs thousands of dollars for it. And that alone is driving him crazy as to where to get that amount of money.

Jungkook found himself standing in the middle of an empty park, it's already evening that's why there isn't any single soul except for him around the place. He looks around the small park, hoping to find shelter for the night. He saw an old slide and decided that he could stay the night under that old slide. As he settled himself under the slide, he heard someone called out his name.

"Jungkook?"

He turns around and his eyes widen in surprise. It's been a week that he hasn't seen her but he never hoped to be seen by her in this situation.

"J-Jisoo"

"Thank you." Jisoo gently said to the waiter after putting their orders on the table. Jungkook and Jisoo are currently at the café a few meters away from the park.

"How are you, Jungkook?" She asked after sipping her sip.

Jungkook put down his cup and fiddle his finger while avoiding looking at Jisoo out of embarrassment. The girl has been seeing him in two different pathetic situations.

"I'm...I'm fine. How...how about you?" My goodness Jungkook, stop stuttering. You're embarrassing yourself way too much in front of her.

"Well..." Jisoo leans at the chair and sighs audibly.

"Work's killing me. I just came back from China yesterday for an interview for this month's magazine and I have to finish editing those articles and photos before the end of the month. Totally tiring. I'm telling you." She rolls her eyes before taking another sip of her drink.

He watched how Jisoo narrates animatedly in front of him. How can she be so beautiful and at the same time cute?

"Jungkook?"

"Yeah?"

"What were you doing at the park?" She asked looking at Jungkook waiting for the latter's reply.

Jungkook averted his eyes. "I...I was..kicked out of my apartment." He shyly replied.

Jisoo glanced at the bags beside their table. "I can see that. But why are you at the park?"

She furrowed her brows when an idea strikes her. He can't be, right? I mean it's super cold at night and he's a fool if he thinks that way.

"Jungkook, don't tell me you were planning to spend the night in there? You can't be serious!" She was bewildered especially seeing the confirmation of her thoughts in his face, making her heart crashed.

"I...I don't have anywhere to go." Jungkook mumbled but enough for her to hear.

She reached out for Jungkook's hand at the top of the table and gently squeezes it making the lad looked up at her. "There is Jungkook. You can always come to me, I am a friend, Kook. And I will help you in any way that I could."

He could see the sincerity in her eyes and it sends warmth to his heart. No one has ever shown him this kind of kindness and he never expects to receive this kind of wonderful thing from the girl that he just met a week ago - not to mention he tried to steal things from her -, and he is very happy that someone does cares for him.

Jungkook silently stands behind Jisoo whose busy punching in her code to open the door of her apartment. During their talk at the café earlier, Jisoo decided and firmly stated that he and his brother could stay in her place until he can find a place to live.

"So, welcome to your new home." Jisoo grin sheepishly.

"Starting this day, treat this as your home. Now, let's go and see your room." Jisoo clasped her hand and dragged Jungkook to the second floor of her apartment.

Jungkook was baffled by how warm Jisoo's hand around his wrist. He never thought that someone could make him flushed by a mere touch until he met Jisoo who never stops making him fuzzy and warm.

"So, this will be your room." Jisoo's voice shook him from his thoughts.

Jungkook finally looks at the room that he will occupy in Jisoo's home - their home - it's a big room. It's bigger than his previous apartment. The wall was painted apple green giving the cozy ambiance of the room. There's a queen-size bed in the middle, a bookshelf in the side, a computer, a closet, a television, and a bathroom.

Jisoo silently watches Jungkook as the latter look around the room with his adorable face that she secretly captured in her phone. She was glad that she bumped unto him in the park or else Jungkook will surely spend the night in that cold park.

When she saw Jungkook earlier in the park settling himself under the slide with a suitcase and bag beside him, her heart ached terribly. She never expects to see him in that situation where the lad chose to spend the night in the park because he can't afford to pay his rent or rent a new one.

And from that moment, Jisoo decides to help Jungkook in any way that she can because the guy is helping her with her not so big of a problem and because Jungkook is one of the people that she considered a friend.

"Do you like it?" She asked walking beside Jungkook. "If you find something that you don't want in this room, just tell me so we can change it."

Jungkook faced her with a bewildered face. "Are you crazy? Jisoo, this is perfect. Too perfect for some....peasant like me." Jungkook said the last 3 words with sadness and hanged his head low.

She frowns at the way Jungkook treats himself lowly. She cupped Jungkook's face and brings his head up until their eyes met.

"Jungkook, listen to me and I want you to listen to me carefully and remember the things that I will tell you. Jungkook, you are not a peasant. Do you hear me? You are not a peasant so stop thinking about yourself lowly. You are just unfortunate financially, but that doesn't make you lowly. I don't even think of you like that because I know that you are not. And also I am here, aren't I? I will help you in any way that I could. You can lean on me Jungkook anytime that you need. I am here for you and won't leave your side. Do you understand me, Jungkook?"

Jungkook's eyes swelled up hearing how sincere and true Jisoo's words to him. In his 25 years of living, no one has ever treated him the way Jisoo does. He never felt this important to someone that he just met and barely knows, but seeing how Jisoo's eyes, words, and gesture screams sincerity and honesty, he knows, he knows that he can lean on her.

Jisoo slowly wrapped her hands around Jungkook, hugging the latter as a reassurance that she's indeed going to be by his side. "You don't have to carry all the burdens all by yourself, I am here for you."

He let himself be wrapped by Jisoo and he slowly brought his arms around the girl's waist and wrapped the girl in his arms.

"Lean on me, Jungkook."

Thank you for being by my side. Thank you for saving me. And I know I can trust you with everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 4.5K 37
In which Jungkook thinks his apartment is haunted and wants Jimin to protect him. It might just be a couple bumps in the night at first and Jimin doe...
20.7K 1.6K 26
Kim Jisoo was devastated when she found her boyfriend of a year cheating on her. She was angry and hurt that she swore she would never forgive him. S...
37.1K 1.7K 23
wherein, bts jungkook and blackpink lisa are entangled in myriads of problems, the core of it being them to date as a media play. ━ idol!jk x idol!li...
194K 6.1K 24
; in which a girl is constantly chased after annoyingly to prove jeon jungkook's friends wrong.