I GOT7 Boys - (GOT7 and BTS)

By Aznduckiiex

Jennie Madden is not as pretty as the other girls. In fact, she is very fat and chubby that makes everyone wa... More

--INTRO: I GOT7 BOYS
Chapter1: Crazy Kids
Chapter 2: Got 7 Badlucks
Chapter 3: Girls Girls Girls...
Chapter 4: The GOT7
Chapter 5: Got 7 Friends~
Chapter 6: Crazy-8 Memb.
Chapter 7: BTS JungKook
Chapter 8: Ugh..School
Chapter 9: My mom loves Got7.
Chapter 10: Tuan? Handsome..
Chapter 11: Nationalities
Chapter 12: Aiden T.
Chapter 13: Number 6.
Chapter 14: Follow Me~
Chapter 15: I like You~
Chapter 16: Trainees?
Chapter 17: Dating Ban.
Chapter 18: JYP
Chapter 19: I fell...
Chapter 20: Line Convo...
Chapter 21: Nothing but a lowly person...
Chapter 22: Trainee Schedule..
Chapter 23: Way to Music Bank...
Chapter 24: Intern what's your dream?
Chapter 25: Debt. Revenge. No Dream. Love.
Chapter 26: I need it. I miss you.
Chapter 27: The Bangtan Boys.
Chapter 28: Min Jung Unni...
Chapter 29: The Cold Distance
Chapter 30: February March April and now May.
Chapter 31: Our Baby Bangtan Girl
Chapter 32: Upgrade~
Chapter 33: The Two Worlds
Chapter 34: Time to Stop.
Chapter 35: Bangtan room Talk
Chapter 36: Just One Hour.
Chapter 37: Buh-Bye BTS
Chapter 38: I'm back and unwanted.
Chapter 39: Morning Kiss & Moonlight Confess
Chapter 40: Rectangle POV.
Chapter 41: Forgiveness
Chapter 42: GOT7 vs BTS
Chapter 43: GOT7 vs BTS (2)
Chapter 44: Walking with Him...
Chapter 45: What is going on?
Chapter 46: Senior Graduation Plan
Chapter 47: Who?
Chapter 48: Comfort.
Chapter 49: Comfort (2)
Chapter 50: CRAZY8
Chapter 51: Time to Fish!
Chapter 53: Chocolate
::CRAZY8 Boiz::
::CRAZY8 Gurz::
CRAZY8 Profile.
Chapter 54: Pinky!
Chapter 55: BTS or GOT7 or CRAZY8?
Chapter 56: Chicken!
Chapter 57: Training Trainees
Chapter 58: Rubik Cube
Chapter 59: Graduation.
Chapter 60: Truth or Dare? (C8-version)
Chapter 61: Macarons & Height
Chapter 62: It's Okay
Chapter 63: On the Same Boat
Chapter 64: Because you're here
Chapter 65: Myeongdong Street
Chapter 66: Say What?
Chapter 67: 24/7 =Heaven
Chapter 68: September B.Day #1
Chapter 69: "Some" Relationship

Chapter 52: Basketball & Group Meeting

5.3K 159 54
By Aznduckiiex

Ugh! FREAKING Homework and Projects! I barely get time to write any! I do homework and shjts until 9/10 and wrote for fee hours to sleep. I am so sorry I updated it late.. I'll update another one on Monday instead to pay up.

GOT7's POV and BTS's POV will be in the next chapter as you guys asked me to. I did not Edit so bear it guys~~~

===JENNIE'S POV===

I glared at them. All of them are standing on that one side. I'm here in my own world.

Nelson oppa and Jackson oppa are playing a basketball match. Jackson oppa picked Mark oppa, Sora, Kaein oppa. Nelson oppa picked Ahna unni, Bambam, and Yugyeom. Youngjae oppa and I are the people left.

They played rock, paper, scissor to decide if the loser have me in their team. Why? I suck at sports. Mostly basketball. They care about winning. I'm here to try to exercise. I still have to keep that dieting going on.

"Ha!" Jackson oppa cheered, "Ahahá!" He laughed, "I win! I win! Youngjae!!" He yelled and opened his arm for Youngjae oppa. Youngjae oppa ran into his arm and hugged him.

"...*Sigh* Jennie.." Nelson oppa sounded disappointed .

I smiled happily because he's sad, and ran excitedly to him. "How do I play?" I asked.

Ahna unni stared at me, "You don't know how to play!? I am so done..." She walked away.

"Jennie, just get the ball from them and get it in the-- no, get the ball and give it to us." Nelson oppa explained while dribbling the ball.

I glared. That didn't help at all.

Bambam came to me and showed me around, "Steal the ball from them and you have to keep it bouncing, then just throw us the ball," he explained.

"Ah~~" I nodded.

"You see that net? Aim for it," Yugyeom pointed to me the net.

I looked at the net. It's so far....

"No! Don't let her score. She can't even pass the ball to us," Ahna unni yelled.

"Unni! Let me try! Who knows?" I said. I know. I can't play sport.

"I know." She answer. Ahna unni and I laughed.

"Now!" Jackson oppa yelled, "Let's start!" He yelled in english. "Nelson, start.."

Nelson oppa dribbled the ball. He looked around as Ahna unni and Yugyeom were waving hands at him. Sora and Mark oppa were blocking them. I'm here watching with a blank mind.

When the ball comes, I froze. I'm scared someone is going to steal my ball.

"Jennie! Over here!" Yugyeom yelled. I quickly passed it to him and he caught it. Woot! Made it!

His sweat dribs with the ball as he runs around. He passed it to Bambam but then it got stolen by Kaein oppa. I followed wherever the ball goes and tried to take it. I must've look dumb. I don't care. Kaein oppa passed it to Mark oppa and I ran quickly over to him. He laughed in a high pitch which made me laughed. I tried to take the ball away from him but he keeps on turning his back to me. When he turns around, he was tricking the ball with me. The ball rolled to me side to side yet it is still in his hand and I can't snatch it. In the end I gave up.

"I'm not playing!" I yelled and raged my way to the side. Mark oppa's high pitch laugh was heard loudly.

"Jennie-ah! Stay!" Youngjae oppa yelled.

"It's okay. It's better for me to leave." I brightly told him and went to a side and sit.

"Jennie-ah! It's ok if we lose!" Ahna unni yelled.

"Play for fun!" Yugyeom cheered me.

"Nah, I'm good. I'm tired. I hate running," I lied.

They laughed and continued playing. I sat here, on the side, and watched them. So bored~ I'm hungry too!

"Jennie! The score is 5:6! Count it for us ok?" Kaein oppa yelled.

"Ne!!" I answered back.

So throughout the whole game I was keeping score. I was also the loud crowd that screamed when the ball goes in the net.

Ahna unni and Nelson oppa are good shooters. Yugyeom is tall so he can easily steal the ball from others. Bambam runs fast, really fast.

Kaein oppa is like the other Yugyeom, so tall but skinnier. Mark oppa id as skinny as Kaein oppa but he's better in basketball than him. He's like Nelson oppa. Skinny but still have some muscles and good at sports. Jackson oppa.. He's one of a kind. With his big tank top not covering his muscles, it wonders me if I'm looking at him naked or not. Sora is like Jackson oppa's fan girl. This morning, she was being crazy and wild at how built Jackson oppa is. She seems brighter today. Seems like yesterday was a dream to her.

Youngjae oppa just made a shot~~ It's now 6:6. Youngjae is a really sweet brother. We haven't spend much time together and he is quite shy but I like playing with him. When I get close, he would laugh and back off. I would annoy him most of the time like a puppy being bored.

"Oh Yeah!" Nelson oppa yelled. 6:7.

I stared at.. nothing. I picked my fingers and scratches it. I don't why am I doing this but it feels nice. My face is probably really dumb and blank. It makes me wanna fall asleep yet I don't want to shut my eyes. The struggle.

A hand waved in front of my face. "Waeee!?" I whined yet didn't not blink my eye. I'm in the zone right now.

"Waee!?" He imitated me then laughed.

I blinked my eyes then slapped him. I don't know who it is yet but he annoyed me. He screamed when I slapped him and I realized I slapped my crush. Luckily not in the face.

"Uh.. It's your fault!" I said.

"Well then!" He pouted and went to get his water and drank it. His adam apple was going up and down, his eyes closed and he felt the water flowed down his neck.

I suddenly swallowed my saliva and felt it so awkward. What is wrong with me? I'm weird!

I quickly looked away and tried to focus at the game. Tried. My mind was looking for me too see what Mark oppa is doing. He sat down on a higher step than mine and took out his phone.

"Jennie," he called me.

Yes! I get to turn and see him~

"Ne?"

"You have instagram?" He asked.

"Uh.. Yea.." I answered. I'm not sure with that. I have an account. I never uses it to take picture of anything. I still think I'm fat.

"Really!? What is it? Let me add you," he said.

"Uh.. I don't use it much," I said, "Plus I don't know my account's name," I said. How embarrassing to say that.

He laughed, "You don't know?" He asked, "It's okay, just add me. Where's your phone? I'll do it." He suggested.

"Ah.. Okay. It's in my bookbag---"

He quickly went and grabbed my pack back. Thanks~ It was so far ad I probably wouldn't dare to go.

He came back and sat down. His seat was moved down 2 steps and he sat below me. My heart rushed at how he is so close. His knee touched my foot. His arm leaned on the step my butt was seating on. For a moment, I feel like seeing his hand touch my thigh.. Gyahh!

I quickly dug in my book bag and searched for my Insta-- i mean phone.

"H-here," I stuttered.

He grabbed the phone then suddenly showed it the black screen.

"Ah!" I remembered. I pressed the button and unlocked it with my finger print.

He smiled and entered my phone. "D-d-d-done!" He cheered, "Should I add the others too?" He asked like a kid, "I should~~"

I laughed at him. Of course, hiding my smile behind my book bag that I was hugging tightly onto.

He started laughing after a while, "Mwoya!" He died. "Were you stalking us?! You only follow our fan accounts! Oh! Your group's fan accounts too!?" He stared and keeps on rolling.

"Eh!" I quickly took my phone back. I somehow felt relieved. He probably didn't see the BTS fan accounts, right? I mean.. I don't wanted to get reminded of that night. I mean.. he saw it.

He laughed instead. "You were stalking us? Even your friends?" He asked.

"No~~!" I declined even though I don't understood what he said, "But what's stalker?" I asked.

"Stalker," he translated it.

"Oh~~ Wait! No I'm Not!" I yelled,y voice squeaked.

"Ya! You scared me!!" Ahna unni yelled. The ball stopped bouncing and it rolled out.

"Quiet down over there!" Nelson oppa yelled.

"It's not a library! Shut up!!" I yelled back, it sounds more like whining. I can't sound serious at all.

"Ya! What 'chu said!?" Ahna unni asked me in English. Her English improved a lot. She quickly walked up to me.

I laughed in nervous and screamed for help, "Unni! Unni! Unni! You're-- you're pretty," I gave her a water bottle. Hopes she buy it.

She froze.

The background people laughed at how she stopped.

Unnie's face blushed and I can see she is confused. "Shut up. Thank you," she grabbed the bottle and drank it and passed it to the other basketball players.

"Is that Ahna's weakness?" Mark oppa snickered, "She always taken back when ever we complimented her,"

I laughed, "Yeah, she's like that. If you're mean to her, she will be the same back. If you're nice to her, she will be nice back," I explained while looking at Ahna unni.

"Oh.. What about you?" Mark oppa asked, "What's your weakness?" He fixed his hair under the hat.

I froze.

Y.O.U.

Duh!

Just by looking--no, I couldn't even look at your eyes. But just by sitting next to you, I feel shy. I feel small too.

"Let me guess. Food?" He laughed.

I smiled. He just saved me, "Yes~~~ Food is heaven!" I hugged my bag, "But now I'm hungry..." I pouted. In any second, my stomach could grow so loud.

He giggled and didn't reply. I giggled along and didn't look at him. He looked on his phone and I watched the game. We didn't talk.

"Go play~~" I told him to break the silence. Also to get him away from me. I am not comfortable with him next to me.

"What?" He didn't hear me.

"Go play basketball~~" I pointed.

"Why don't you go play?" He asked.

"Because I don't know how to play," I quietly said.

He heard it this time, "Then I can't play either because it's uneven," he laughed.

Sometimes he would chuckle from the phone. Sometimes, he laughed at my stomach growling. Sometimes the ball comes to us and he would catch it and threw it to the net. He comes back and sat next to me, one step under, and sits with the same pose.

This is dam awkward.

I picked on my finger and poker my phone. I'm blank. I don't know what to do. Then I noticed something. His skin is whiter than mine. It looks softer too. Mine looks dry. Ahna unni call it ashy and forced me to put on lotion when ever she has time.

"Oppa... I don't like you," I said. Woah what! It's supposed to be said in my head!

He quickly jerked and looked at me, "Huh?"

I laughed at his face for bot even 1 second and looked away. I fluttered when I look at him, especially his eyes. You know? "Your skin is smoother and whiter than mine!" I handed out my hand.

He chuckled and we compared each others' arms. He's vanilla... milk and I'm a caramel... macchiato.

"Stay away from me," I pushed his hand away and hid my arm. I hate standing next to a tall person. Now I hate being near a smooth skin person. What is life...

He fell back and laughed. Having a comeback then showed his arm again next to my arm.

"No!" I turned away. I grabbed the book bag and used it as my shield. Since my body is so small now, yay~, I can hide behind the book bag easily. I wonder if he can see me.

"Fine, I won't play anymore," he said.

I sighed, continuing to hide.

"You started this though," he added.

I peaked up my head then glared at him. Breaking the record, I looked at his face in one second. It wasn't directly to his eyes but I saw his smile. It was very and noticeable.

"You continued it," I fought back.

"You started talking,"

"You started this again, just now," I whined.

"But you gave me the idea! You showed me your arm and compared it first!" He whined back. I know he's joking, I can hear his laugh.

But YOU insisted on looking at my arm again!

Sigh~ I can't say it. If I do, I would have to look at him. I can't. Looking at his face is deadly enough. Fighting with him is useless. I'm such a baby and keep on whining. Now I want to just stay away from him. Being close makes me uncomfortable. I want to be next to him.

I moved my butt to one side. This much of distance is perfect. I don't feel like I'm next to him when I am. Joh-a (I like it/nice/good).

I grabbed my book bag and put it in front of me. Then I realize he's so close. I looked up and had to think. Did I moved? It's the same as before..

I moved my butt over, again I think, and hugged my book bag to watch the game. I don't think I was keeping the score.. What is it now?

"Opp---" I stopped. Hold up! I'm confused!

I looked at the distance between him and I. He is even closer! What is going on?! I quickly moved to one side even further. This time, I can see him coming to my side. He looked up to me and smiled with his eyes squeezing tight.

"Ayy!!!" I yelled. He tricked me! He was moving along with me all this time. And I was confused at what was going on!

He bursted out laughing. His back fell on the steps. He cooler himself down by buffing his tank top. I can see his hair buffing with the wind. His laugh is cute too. He sounds like he is loosing air. It raised in a high pitch then down. I stared at him half pouting, half smiling.

"About the Seniors' Graduation," our science teacher started, "Any of you are participating?"

No one raises their hands.

"Why do we need to do all that stuff?" Someone said.

"Right? You're asking us to practice singing and dancing for out seniors' graduation. What is that gonna do? Can't they just graduate and done?"

"Yeah!"

"Well.." The teacher startled.

"Teacher, please don't tell us to ask Ms.Kim for it.." Someone said.

We laughed out.

"What's going on?" Bambam asked me. I looked at him.

"You weren't paying attention?" I asked back.

"I was! But I was yawning the whole time.. Staring into space.. And the class is boring.. my mind went to sleep.." He confessed.

I smiled, "We're just talking about the seniors' graduation. Listen," I pointed.

"No. Actually I know why." I surprised. "We ask you to join and help out the settings for the graduation day and participate in the art show to make it experiencing. To let the seniors remember their graduation day. Soon, you'll be there receiving these organized farewell show made by the youngsters," he nodded and smiled

"Just ask GOT7 to perform!" Someone yelled.

Everyone's attention went to Yugyeom, who is sitting in front of me and Bambam, who is sitting next to me. I moved my head away from the attention even when I know it's not on me. Maybe one person's eyes were on me. I met his eyes and he smiled at me. I.. was scared and looked away.

"Yeah Yugyeom! You and your group GOT7 should perform something!"

"It's going to be Mark oppa, JB oppa, and Jackson oppa's graduation!!" Someone screamed across the room. "Yugyeom-ah! Aren't you going to do something for them?" They asked.

I looked at Yugyeom. He shyly giggled then scratched his head.

"It would be nice to see the two maknaes in the group to congratulate their hyungs," our teacher spoke up.

"Bambam-ah! Your friends should do it too! Sora's group. Number 6 wasn't it?"

"Oh yeah! Number 6 from Hidden Talent Competition! They should dance something!"

I smiled. I am so happy they remembered u-- them. My friends. I forgot I weren't in their group that time. I forgot they don't know I'm in the group now. Right now, I have no name.

"Bambam-ah! You sit with them at lunch! Tell them to do it please!?"

"I miss them! They were really cool!"

Bambam giggled, "I-- I guess I'll try,"

Yugyeom turned around and looked at me. Bambam did the same and smiled. I raised my shoulder.

"Annyeong~~" Yugyeom and other oppas waved good bye.

"See you!" Bambam said, "Hyungs and noonas better be preparing!"

"Annyeong Ahna!" Jackson oppa yelled lastly.

"Yeah, bye!" Ahna unni waved back, "We probably will see each other in half an hour but BYE!!" She waved quickly like a kid waving at their mom to school.

"Not really, we'll be busy with all the recording and preparing our trip to Malaysia. I don't know if we have time after you guys' meeting," JB oppa explained.

Oh.. Aw..

"Bye~" Jackson oppa waved the same back to Ahna unni. Only that he lowered his chin, fat his neck, and widened his eyes. Creepy but aegyo.

"We'll see you guys tonight," Mark oppa said.

(A/N: If U know what I mean..)

"Let's go in," Se Young unni told us. She leaded us to s room and opened the door for ha. She said JYP needs to have a meeting with us.

"Hello," JYP greeted us when we came in.

"Sit down," Se young unni told us.

"Yeah. Feel comfortable, like your house," he showed us the chairs. The table was long .

"Do you know why you're called here?" He sat down on the chair in the middle and faced us. "No right?"

No answer. But I know it's a yes.

"I, want to start your groups' project." He said.

Many and many questions are in my head but I can't blurt out and ask yet. Not until he's done. Culture class taught me so.

"I want to start getting in your group's concepts, image, members' information and others. You're taking Idol Training class right? That should be helpful. Soon, instead of singing others' song, you'll be singing your own song that either I or the producers wrote. That also goes with rapping and dancing. Everything will be an original product." He explained.

"You all filled out the information sheet right?" Se Young unni asked.

"Ne!" We answered.

"Give it to me." She said. We unpacked our backpacks and gave her the paper. "This paper is the information about you. When you debut, we will based on this and make a profile for each and everyone of you," she everything.

"Wait! Are we debuting? Now!?" Kaein oppa asked.

"Not now," JYP answered, "But soon,"

"Soon?! How soon?" Kaein oppa urged.

"About.. Around next year?" JYP unsure.

"That's not soon!" Ahna unni said.

"You guys expected to be debuting this year?" JYP asked, "Remember, this is a business, not a place for you to start singing because you want to. None of you are prepared for the showbiz,"

"We ARE prepared!" Kaein oppa yelled. Eh.. Why is he so-- Ah right, he needed money soon.

"Yes, yes you are prepared. I have to say, you're all talented and gifted. All of you, not one of you. All. For dancing, you guys have no problem. You all know how to move beautiful before I casted you. You guys understand music. Even for rapping. Unexpectedly, you guys can rap really good. I didn't expect that and thought I have to take few years to train. Singing, I can't ask for more. One knows how to sing already, one with a soulful voice, one with a calm voice, one with a high vocal and one with a powerful throat. You guys are too perfect to be in a group." He praised, "But.."

"But, in the showbiz, all that aren't enough for you to live in. It's not rainbow sunshine but full of dramas and tricks that we need all of you to be careful of." Se Young unni told us.

"Also, GOT7 just debuted this year. It's been too short of a time for them to have the fame," he said. "I'll take a pause. Questions?"

"Ne, we have Aiden. He knows about the showbiz and

"Yes!" Sora quickly said, "You said we're ALL prepared. To me, I think we're not. I mean we all learn to rap, sing, and dance quickly. We're quick learners. But I feel like we can do more. I want to be trained tougher," she said.

"That's not a question," Nelson oppa pushed her arm. I laughed.

"Oh.. Wait what.." She looked confused.

"You guys are saying it's easy?" Se Young unni surprised.

I looked around. All of them nodded. "All we do is copy others' choreographies and lyrics. It's so easy. I can just watch it in one day and get it the next day," I laughed at Aiden oppa's comment. I think he has a perfect memory. He's really good at it.

"Well.. Jennie, what have you've been training? How?" JYP asked.

Uh.. I hate attentions and questions, "I had training schedules... I squished many classes into one and stay in focus even if it's one second. I think it's tougher than the way trainees train too. More strict... more scary..." I scratched my head, "I learn one or two songs a day. Learn a choreography but very hard from an expert a day. Train my voice while stretching. Learn Korean and pronounciation while singing. Practice and reviewing until the next morning and sleep about 4 hours.." I remembered back those painful days. My favorite time was sleep.

"Sounds like a military training..." Sora looked scared.

I smiled, "We get Sunday off though! ...Usually I would continue to practice." They gasped.

"Honey, no wonder you became skinny so fast..." Se Young unni sounded like she's pitting me. Sounds like a compliment too..

"Thank you.. ?" I raised my voice.

"Let's wrap this. Do you want to debut quickly or by the original time?" JYP asked. He sounded forceful too.

"What you think?" Aiden oppa asked.

"I don't care.." Ahna unni said.

"I want to debut early," Kaein oppa said.

"Me too.." Sora added.

"So.. Debut early? I guess..." Aiden oppa asked again. We nodded.

"Alright," JYP did a one loud clap, "From now on.. If you can survive it.. Your schedule will be the same as Jennie's old schedule. Se Young and I have decided to let you guys work with experts, not now but soon. You'll be able to try to learn to create your own dance moves. As for singing, we'll try out best. As in rapping, I have asked many experts and they will soon come to help out." He paused for us to talk.

No one starts to ask.

"Let's go over the group's profile. Name?" Se Young unni asked.

"They agreed on Crazy8, right?" JYP asked.

"Ne,"

"Meaning?" Se Young unni wrote it down and asked.

"For the meaning," JYP cut us, "Don't say because you play crazy8 a lot. It's going to effect your fans and such. Maybe for the concepts, it could be a card," he said.

I still don't know what's a concept is.

"So you can say; Crazy8 means us. We're the Crazy8. There's 8 of us and we're all crazy. The word crazy is as in hype, energetic, optimistic, wild and fun. We want to be able to show you that we're going to give you energy through music," Se Young unni described what Crazy8 means to us.

"Ok..." We quietly answer. It's not bad and true but...

"You can talk. It's your group name. Any opinion or something?" Se You g unni said.

"We want it to be somehow... Relating to the cards," Semra unni said in a low voice.

"Like how?" JYP asked.

None of us answered.

"Sora!" Nelson oppa called, "Said what you said to me before! Remember how you said about me as a card of he game? Without that card, the game is...." He wiggle his hand.

"The game is..." Sora had a blank face. Nelson oppa faced palm himself and whispered "Oh My God,"

"The game won't be as Crazy?" I asked.

"Not bad.." Se Young unni wrote it down, "Next... Leader?"

"Leader..." JYP looked at us, "Who's the eldest?" He asked.

Kaein oppa raised his hand.

"No... You're too weak too be a leader," Ahna unni pushed his arm down.

"A leader should be mature," JYP said.

Pfff None of us are. Kaein oppa is... girly. Nelson oppa is 4D. Ahna unni is short temper. Aiden oppa is too... unique. Semra unni is too shy. Luis oppa is boring. Sora is... not a bad choice and I'm the yougest.

"Responsibility,"

We looked at each other with the word "No."

"Know-at-all,"

I quickly pointed to Aiden oppa. "He knows everything about the music businesses!"

"Oh yeah he does!" They agreed.

"Aiden?" JYP asked. His face asked him if he can be a leader or not. "Age doesn't really matter. As long as your responsible and mature,"

Se Young unni chuckled, "None of them are mature. Not even Aiden,"

"I know but he seems to be the only normal one," JYP told her.

Ahna unni gasped, "THAT is true but you shouldn't be saying it in front of us!"

JYP ignored her, "Aiden will be the leader. You have to be able to control your members, got it? Even if Kaein or Nelson or Ahna is older than you, you can still correct them if they're wrong,"

"I see here.." Se Young unni interrupted, "Kaein is changing his name to Kevin,"

"Kevin?"

"Ne,"

"Kevin is not bad," he smiled.

"Nelson changed into.... Zync?"

"Zync*" Nelson oppa fixed.

"Oh.. Zync," she repeated.

"Zync is good. Very unique," JYP commented, "What about Aiden? A leader should have a cool name to represent the group,"

"Aiden is keeping his name," Se Young unni said.

"You don't want to change?"

Aiden oppa shook his head. JYP kept the room in silence. He wrote down something on the paper. "How about this?"

A:den.

"Instead of an i, it's the two dots." JYP said.

"It looks cool.." Aiden oppa shyly said.

Seyoung unni wrote it down on her clipboard. "Any of you girls?"

"Semra.. Jennie.. Sora...Jennie.. Jennie! How about.." JYP quickly wrote down something. He showed it to us. JEN.E.

"JEN ee?" Luis oppa read.

"No, Jennie. Say it together," JYP said, "Or it could be,"

JEN:E

These names sounds really cool... Should I pick it? Or stay the same?

(A/N: Seriously! Readers! Should Jennie be just Jennie or JEN:E?)

"A maknae should stay innocent. Change into that name is too... Much of the main visual-like.." Seyoung unni said.

"You'll have time. Your debut isnt near so you have much time. Take your time, Jennie." JYP smiled at me, "How about Ahna? Oh! A.N.!"

"A.N.?" Ahna unni repeated.

"Your name initials,"

"Like JB oppa?" Semra unni asked.

Ahna unni suddenly jumped. "AN? Not bad I guess..." She smiled and nodded. She's weird...

"Okay.. A.N."

"The reason why.. I'm picking your name is because.. I want to try something new. All my artists keep their real names or something familiar like Su Ji to Suzy,"

"Ah~~~" our good reactions.

"Next, ah! We need to show Jennie to public." Seyoung unni remembered.

"Ah right. Everyone knows about you and not Jennie. We also need to show what Jennie is capable of.." Jyp said.

"We can do Instagram." Seyoung unni said, "You all have Instagram so... Whenever you can or want, take some selfies. Don't think of it as a mission but for fun." She smiled.

"Like a group picture. Include GOT7 if you want. Fans have seen you with GOT7 a lot lately. Try getting her in the picture," JYP told us.

"Ne!" We yelled.

GOT7.. I miss Mark oppa already. Forgetting him is gonna be hard. I wanna be next to him now. It's so boring.. I wanna be back to this morning.

I smiled without knowing. Controlling my smile, I fake coughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 7.9K 94
Lisa Manoban is a bad bitch of the school, leader of "Black squad". She's rich, pretty and smart, but scary, cold-blooded and don't like when someone...
225 1 12
A girl coming back to her home country from her abusive parents with her three younger siblings. She meets up with some old friends that found a hous...
50K 1.7K 16
V is a hot temper and 'cruel' actor..singer and a model. No one can control his life..he do what he want.. And everyone know he is a gay..Despite his...
33K 462 32
When I girl named Lisa was to shy to show her talent her mum gave her a boost which changed her life forever! On the way she made friends and maybe l...