Phan Oneshots!

By lailathephan

"And on that note, folks, goodbye." Here are some fluffy (no smut) phan oneshot's for ya! I hope you like t... More

Introduction and tag thing
Valentine's Day
The wish
2009
Are you ok?
The dancer
You're with her
I can't be bothered
Three years ago
Show business
Morning cuddles and randomness
The drunk confession I
Coming out
Happiness I
Just kiss me, you dork
The drunk confession II
Love in Japan
I think you're pretty I
I think you're pretty II
I think you're pretty III
Smile
I don't
Not afraid anymore
Head over heels
Jealousy
You can have the portkey to my heart
Poor baby
Romeo and Julius
To have and to hold (Happiness II)
Cute
Words (Thanks for over 1k!!!)
Missed you
That's it
Basically I can't (not a one shot just a freak out)
Proud of you
If I didn't have you
You deserve it
Cupcake
You ate my cereal
Involuntarily
Powers
Afraid to fall
Confused
Sing sweet
Resist
I wish I could hate you I
I wish I could hate you II
I wish I could hate you III
I wish I could hate you IV
The finale

I just wanna make you feel ok

367 12 3
By lailathephan

Description- if you got that reference, I love you. If you didn't, I still love you. Anyway, this is just going to be a cute little conversation with Danny and Philly. 

Dan' POV-

"Phil?" I ask, whilst resting on his chest. 

"Yeah?" he asks. 

"I just want you to know that I want to make you happy" I mention. He shifts his position so I'm off his chest and we're sitting, facing each other. 

"You do make me happy!" he smiles. 

"Good, because you've been through a lot and, well-" 

"I know I've been through a lot, but you make everything ok. When I'm with you, I just kind of forget all the bad things and I can only focus on the good" he explains, making me blush.

"I'm here for you, always. I know that you don't always feel happy, but I'll always be here to hold your hand" I say cheesily. A smile spreads across his face. He wraps his arms around me tightly, breathing out deeply and calmly. 

"I know you're here" he says. I beam at him. 

"You better" I joke. He giggles softly, before looking deep in thought.

"What're you thinking about?" I ask. 

"I'm thinking, why'd you say that all of a sudden?" he asks curiously. My cheeks flush. 

"I dunno, I guess I just wanted you to know that, but I mean it. I want to make you feel happy, because you make me happy, and if I can't make you feel happy, I'll settle for ok. Or I'll just be your personal teddy bear" I announce. He giggles, his tongue poking out of the side of his lips. 

"I love you, Dan, you know that, right?" he asks. I smile widely. 

"I do. And I love you too" I say, before placing a kiss on his nose. He tilts his head up so I kiss him on the lips. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 183 20
These are a bunch of Sad/ Fluff Phan one shots that enter my mind so I don't have to make a whole book about them and put them in here! TRIGGER WAR...
13.6K 423 12
A book of Phan Oneshots A summery and warning is given before each one All ideas are mine, if you feel like I may have copied someone, do tell me by...
4.3K 77 12
Dan x Reader, Phil x Reader, and Phan oneshots. There will be no smut, and if there is a trigger, I'll warn you at the beginning of the chapter. Requ...
phan By 🐻

Fanfiction

147K 5.5K 152
Much Phan, Very Fluff. Welcome to a book of Phan fluff oneshots! If you don't ship phan kindly leave by clicking that arrow to take you away from thi...